ONEPOINT Projects is a web-based, hybrid project and portfolio management application that covers the entire project life cycle and supports businesses in every project stage. The web user interface is intuitive to use and can be accessed anywhere and anytime. Two offline-capable mobile apps support users in their daily project work: management dashboard 'ONEPOINT 360', and 'ONEPOINT ME' for project contributors.
Key features for portfolio management include a project pipeline which provides an overview of all ongoing projects. Bubble charts allow users to evaluate project portfolios quickly, and integrated resource management tools provide a resource allocation matrix, a graphical utilization view and a resource histogram. Users are able to see conflicts, overloads and absences immediately and forecast future resource demand.
Project planning features include resource planning which allows visual resource levelling based on an overall resource utilization view, an interactive work breakdown structure (WBS) for tackling complex projects, and a fully editable and drag & drop enabled schedule/Gantt chart for planning dates and dependencies. Features for project controlling include status reporting, risk controlling, and a project dashboard.
ONEPOINT Projects allows users to plan, manage and execute agendas directly in onepoint using tools such as agenda management, project activity streams, and email notifications. users can create custom reports with the onepoint report wizard, or make use of pre-defined reports such as project order, project status, and project closure.
We used competitor product from long time but that was missing analytics. Onepoint project pipeline is very simple to use, intuitive to use. Best thing is all projects are developed with developers in mind, with simple interface and great analytics to see which projects are lagging behind.
They don't release new features that often. Would love to use more features.
This is a complete and total Project Management solution that helps with all of the important areas of Project Management.
This software is super for complete Project Management. I think this software has one of the best setups of all the PM software I have tried. I really like the Dashboard view, the Graphical WBS, the controlling feature set, and the overall layout. This software is very inclusive of the most important features for Project Management. It has the WBS, Resource management, Monitoring and controlling, comprehensive planning features.
The option I would like to see is a cloud version for a smaller sized company or a little lower price. The other toll that would be useful is an Iphone and Android App
Thanks for your review David. We would like to mention, ONEPOINT Projects already comes with two mobile, offline-capable apps supporting you in your daily project work: onepoint 360 as a management dashboard and onepoint ME for project contributors. We will launch the Android version for onepoint 360 in the next few weeks.
I used ONEPOINT Projects in my previous company.
I really like the easy handling. ONEPOINT comes with a great variety of features, everthing you need for professional project and portfolio management.
There is really nothing I do not like about this software.
The platform allowed us to work more efficiently in groups and helped us to meet our goals. I highly recommend it for project management solutions.
Onepoint has many great features.
1. Software is simple and straight forward, it doesn't require any experience
2. Words great on my smart phone
3. Very flexible and allows integration with many 3rd party apps
4. Makes team work projects easy and efficient
There is nothing that I can remember that i didn't like.
Can visualize multiple project dimensions, which gives us a vivid analysis.
In my usage, no such any major drawback found till now!
Contact ONEPOINT Projects for detailed pricing information.
- ONEPOINT's unique PROJECT PIPELINE provides an overview of all ongoing projects in real-time.
- ONEPOINT’s bubble charts allows users to efficiently evaluate PROJECT PORTFOLIOS. Traditional waterfall, iterative, Jira and agile projects are easily comparable.
- Integrated RESOURCE UTILIZATION provides a resource allocation matrix, a graphical utilization view and a resource histogram. See conflicts, overloads and absences immediately and forecast future resource demand.
- ONEPOINT’s VISUAL RESOURCE PLANNING shows conflicts and overloads automatically. Resolve upcoming conflicts simply via drag & drop.
- Tackle complex projects with the interactive WORK BREAKDOWN STRUCTURE (WBS). ONEPOINT’s WBS stands out due to easy handling and different view types.
- Planning dates and dependencies is easy with onepoint’s interactive SCHEDULE/GANTT CHART. ONEPOINT's Gantt chart is fully editable and drag & drop enabled. Different view types and customizable category colors help to stay on top of things.
- Ensure objective and regular updates about ongoing projects with ONEPOINT’s STATUS REPORTING and benefit from a consistent and clear report design. Traffic lights enable quick and efficient project status assessments.
- ONEPOIUNT’s RISK CONTROLLING allows users to manage project risks and responses in an easy and revision-safe way. An integrated risk chart facilitates quick risk comparison and assessment for individual projects.
- Stay on top of projects with the PROJECT DASHBOARD which shows all important project information at once. A 12 dimensional project symbol gives a detailed overview of the current project status. The dashboard also includes practical charts and a milestone trend analysis.
- Plan, manage and execute AGENDAS directly in ONEPOINT. Put meeting teams together, include relevant todos and create printable PDF meeting invitations. Take notes right on the to-do-level and save precious time when creating also meeting minutes reports with the press of a button.
- Stay up-to-date with ONEPOINT’s project ACTIVITY STREAMS. See all recent events directly in the project’s “Stream” both in a web browser, or with onepoint ME on the go. In addition, by linking projects with Slack channels, users get all activity stream events directly as Slack messages.
- Adjust REPORTS to company needs and ensure maximum information output. Create custom reports with the ONEPOINT report wizard, or make use of pre-defined reports like project order, project status, and project closure.
- Ensure project management anywhere with two offline capable APPS. ONEPOINT 360 is a multi project management dashboard. ONEPOINT ME enables project collaboration on the go providing quick access to to-dos, activities, time tracking and recent project events.
Below are some frequently asked questions for ONEPOINT Projects.
ONEPOINT Projects offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Contact ONEPOINT Projects for detailed pricing information.
ONEPOINT Projects offers the following features:
ONEPOINT Projects has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Small Business
ONEPOINT Projects supports the following languages:
Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
ONEPOINT Projects has the following pricing plans:
ONEPOINT Projects supports the following devices:
ONEPOINT Projects integrates with the following applications:
Atlassian Confluence, JIRA Software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Slack
ONEPOINT Projects offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials