Zoho CRM

4.2 (5,154)
CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

(5,154)
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.1/5
4.0/5

5154 Software options

Damian C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Saqlain M.
  • Industry: Accounting

CRM for Small Business

Reviewed on 15/08/2021

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did.

And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pros

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business.

WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy.

Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy.

The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Cons

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep.

In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

OneDrive, Google Workspace and Dropbox Business

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.
Alex F.
  • Industry: Market Research

Best-in-class for most users

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Price and simplicity

Price and simplicity.
Craig M.

Biased for a Reason

Reviewed on 07/03/2020

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be).

No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option.

An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Luis H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

ZOHO CRM The right fit for a medium company.

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget.
It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC.
I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.

Pros

- Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money.
- Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly.
- Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions.
- Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use.
- Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc.
- Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click.
- Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize)
- Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.

Cons

There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.

Marc C.
  • Industry: Photography

Becoming Best of Breed

Reviewed on 05/05/2018

Pros

Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

Cons

So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle.

Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want.

Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly!

You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these.

Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.

Juliette C.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event.

The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out.

Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

Prassanna S.

Good product for small and medium size businesses

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Zoho CRM is cost effective to run your sales business and even more so if you run your entire business on zoho platform.

Pros

It is one of the most user friendly crms in the market. It has pre-built integration plug ins for commonly used applications.

Cons

There is a refresh issue most of the time and the quality of customer support is not great.

Insightly, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Essentials

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

at the end it came down to this- mainly because we choose to deal with our entire business on zoho platform and therefore it was most cost effective because all the zoho apps are pre-integrated and there is no additional charge.
Faeq A.
  • Industry: International Affairs

suits for small to mid sized corporates

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

We only use Zoho CRM for a small project for one of our clients, it fitted like a glove with what the client needed, but unfortunately the more we depended on it the more it required to get more solutions from Zoho like Books and inventory, it was kinda hard to integrate it with what already have, but after the client and us are having a good experience using it .

Pros

It's really simple and easy to use, for the most part, you can find whatever you want on its documentation, the samples over there are really helpful, and the customer support is very very friendly and responsive, I can't remember a single instance that they didn't respond or were late on.

Cons

Dealing with a cloud-based CRM comes with its pitfalls and for us, one of the biggest pitfalls was the that we couldn't customize it enough, no matter how many timed we talked with Zoho customer support, some parts are in the core structure of Zoho CRM that can never be changed,

Oracle CRM On Demand

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The project was small and Zoho is scalable in regards to the number of users, but if the project is big i guess we will walk away from Zoho to get something more Corporate level.
Charlie G.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

The All Frills alternative to Salesforce

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Absolutely fantastic - deployment is so easy and admins will love the point and click nature of the automations and workflows.

Pros

The features and integrations are mind blowing. The fact that the majority are free is just even better. The RingCentral integration is especially great with company wide caller ID that syncs with all Modules and the integration between the Zoho ecosystem is just great.

Cons

The Zoho one platform is supposed to include all enterprise features but there is a slight workaround on their part by making some features as adding which somewhat limited the full features of some apps.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Functionality and cost of admin

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The functionality and vertical integration into our workflows.
Peter F.

Best Bang for Your Buck in Software

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Zoho CRM is our hub for operations, sales, and marketing. We've automated huge swaths of our business using it. I can't recommend it enough!

Pros

Extremely powerful customization options (100 custom modules, workflow rules galore, etc.)

Integrates with every other Zoho app

The price is killer low, ESPECIALLY when it's part of Zoho One

I really like the updated UI, I actually prefer it to Salesforce

Cons

It can be slightly trickier to train inexperienced folks on Zoho CRM compared to something a little more streamlined like Hubspot. Not a huge issue at all, it's just slightly more complex.

HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

As part of the Zoho One suite, it's FAR cheaper than Salesforce (and gives you way more options) and far more powerful than Hubspot. Hubspot is a great marketing tool, but we needed something that could be an operational hub in addition to just our marketing tool.
Jose luis V.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

GREAT PLATAFORM

Reviewed on 29/07/2020

The only negative is the SUPPORT services. You have to wait someone to answer your email from INDIA!! to long when you need an urgent support.

Pros

It is very easy to deploy and start using this platform

Cons

It has many products and you need to access them separately. It would be great to have them under one look and field scenario

Dynamics 365 and Pipedrive

COST

Dynamics 365 and Pipedrive

Very similar to SALESFORCE
Karen C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Comprehensive solution

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Overall we have found Zoho CRM to be a great option for managing our customer relations.

Pros

We like the extensive functionality that Zoho CRM can offer. We use a number of Zoho products and they all integrate with our CRM. From Zoho Projects and Sales iQ through to Campaigns and Desk we find the system great for managing all aspects of our customer contact.

Cons

Managing users against the subscription is difficult and it is quite expensive. There is also no 'light' option that would be good for our internal IT support to access the production data for tech support, they can only have access to the sandbox or we have to buy a full licence which isn't cost effective for ad hoc access.

Agile CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and functionality.
Jan D.

Plenty of features, easy to use, good performance and availability

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

It's a CRM, so the benefits are quite obvious I think.

Pros

* Easy to use: not hard to find features and navigate the options
* Easy customization of modules and fields
* It has more features than we need
* Very ubiquitous, which means that others have integrated already. We use RingIO for our call management, which was readily integrated with Zoho
* It is quite fast most of the time
* Do not recall any downtimes ever
* Customer support seems to be quite attentive and responsive, which is very nice considering it is a a really large company
* You can see the evolution in usability without being too pushy with radical changes

All in all I see a lot more pros than cons

Cons

* The reporting engine leaves a lot to be desired. Yes, you can customize reports, but it is very basic. You can't really anything beyond the most trivial filters so we ended up created redundant fields that were necessary to work with the engines. At some point we ended up exporting the data to netTerrain and using netTerrain for the reports, which has a much better reporting engine
* The API is not really RESTful. The security schema is weak and in general REST guidelines and patterns are not complied with

Rick P.

A great CRM for small to mid size businesses

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

The experience has been excellent. We've never run into any buggy issues with the program, the price is perfect for what it offers and also has some scalability for smaller companies who might need some additional features as they grow. The program is so efficient, that we've been using it since 2014 and we have never needed to contact customer support!

Pros

It's one of the best CRM SaaS products I've ever used, and I have in-depth experience with two others: SalesForce and NetSuite, two of the biggest. I began using Zoho shortly after starting our own business. It took awhile to find one that we could afford and gave us the features we needed. This was a fairly in-depth search as there were many options and I was used to using two of the industry's biggest players: SalesForce and NetSuite. Though not as robust in features as these two, Zoho provides everything we need for a company of our size, especially with issuing and tracking our invoices, maintaining client data and the ability to compile and track our sales revenue.

Cons

The only con I can think of is it is limited in the number of features that it provides. However, depending upon the nature of your business and if you really have a need to scale, Zoho does provide the essential features required of a CRM for a small to mid-size business. It also does it so efficiently, that I have never had to contact customer support in the six years we've been using the service.

Cesar C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

ZOHO CRM an ideal tool to maximize deals in lines of your organization

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

The good thing about the system is that with its messaging and calling services as well as its interaction in social networks, it has not allowed us to make more and better deals with our clients, generating a more productive relationship between them and us.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is a tool that allows you to monitor social networks and easily through their communication tools such as emails by sales flow, or the interactions of our services in social media raise the productivity of the company. also the system has integrated tools that provide a virtual environment to manage from the control panel the interaction with my clients and to close more productive deals and on the other hand the ability to generate statistical data that allow me to make the most appropriate decisions in the company.

Cons

Regarding the interaction with the Google Ads, the vision with respect to the investment in advertising that is invested is somewhat complicated to manage from the software and at the time of programming the supervision of the expense it is based on if the campaign works is somewhat I print the indicators that the program shows. On the other hand in terms of encrypted data security, audit records, IP restrictions and two-factor authentication, it is not easy to configure because it has protocols that are not simple for the management of any user.

• Industry: Management Consulting

The Zoho CRM platform is the base foundation you need to get started.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

If you are an out of the box thinker and someone who works well independently and likes to learn new things and build businesses, then Zoho is the platform for you. Most software platforms are migrating to this model and it includes numerous software bolt on solutions to help your business grow. If you are looking at building your business strategically and don't want to break the bank then you would be doing yourself a dis-service if you don't review and consider Zoho as proven growing software platform.

Pros

I love that Zoho has many different "bolt on" features that I can add depending on the needs of my business. The ability to integrate and scale is one of the many things I really like about Zoho. It's basically an Ala Carte menu that I can take advantage of when necessary. Zoho CRM and other Zoho products integrate seamlessly and you don't need a programming degree to figure it out. Having a better then average understanding of how technologies work is very helpful, but the novice shouldn't have any problems getting acclimated to how Zoho CRM works.

Cons

Like most software services like Zoho their customer service isn't ideal and it often takes some time for someone to get back to you if at all. This is one of the biggest CON's I've noticed. You pay much less for their services, but you lose the customer service touches you would typically get with a service like salesforce.com. If you can handle the trade off, some people can't, then Zoho is for you. If you are aren't willing to sacrifice the ability to get CS in real time then Zoho isn't for you.

Diego D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Proud Zoho user

Reviewed on 14/12/2019

A great user community and a great customer support team keep me a happy Zoho user.

Pros

- Easy to import and add contacts from other apps and CRM software
- Ability to modularly adapt the apps to fit your team’s needs.
- Ability to write custom code when the app doesn’t do have a feature
- A phenomenal support team ready to help and even implement new features upon users’ request
- A terrific community of users who regularly hold events in person

Cons

The inability to share contact templates between modules (Deals, Leads, Contacts). When the holidays come, I have to make a separate template for each module. Why wouldn’t I want to wish a happy holiday to everyone? I’ve spoken with the team about it and for some reason that’s not in the plans right now.

Scott S.

Great for companies who don't have a CRM

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

My use with Zoho only scratches the surface, and I'm not taking advantage of many of the advanced features with Zoho. My primary use is as a lead/deal management tool, and for that it works really well. Input leads, create tasks/reminders, add opportunities, update the opportunities as they progress through the sales cycle. Standard stuff, but very pleased. One other use for me, is many of my smaller clients don't have a CRM, know how to implement one, and don't want to invest heavily in one. This is a fantastic solution in these instances, and I look like a hero when I give them a quick demo and help them get set up.

Pros

To be honest, I was looking for a free CRM to run my small digital marketing agency, so the price point is fantastic. That said, the features and what you can do with this at the free level is pretty remarkable. The methodology will be familiar to anyone familiar with CRMs.

Cons

So it's unlikely that anyone is going to move from SalesForce to Zoho, unless it was a pure pricing play. It's a little "clunkier" than other well known CRM's, but it has gotten better. I've used Zoho for about 5 years, and this is pretty trivial, but it would sure be nice to be able to view more than 50 leads per page.

Angelo S.
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

Seeing greater success with lead qualifications.

Pros

The system is very flexible to different users' needs and priorities. I like how you can create modules for specific needs.

Cons

Issues with exporting some files if you incorporate notes.

Dynamics 365, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

E/S Product was not flexible.

Price and Flexibility
Joshua B.

We couldn't run our business without Zoho!

Reviewed on 21/08/2020

My experience with Zoho has been fantastic, another thing I love about their software is the support. They support is unparalleled in the industry, fast and responsive with solutions.

Pros

Zoho One and all of the pieces of software you need that integrate with each other. The software is affordable, and extremely scalable! I love the contact management, automation, workflows and lead management.

Cons

There is nothing that I like least, all of the features are great!

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho was more robust, scalable and had other products that integrated seamlessly into our workflows

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Better value, usability and support.
Andrew B.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Easy to yse

Reviewed on 31/10/2021

Pros

I really likes the interface for the phone

Cons

It’s limited cababilities we’re my least favorite

HubSpot CRM

Price

Salesforce Service Cloud

It was cheaper
Alfredo C.

A CRM to start and scale

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

I have more than 6 years of using Zoho not only for my company, but also for more than 10 projects with different clients, which has been perfectly adjusted to the needs of each project

Pros

The initiation process is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it possible to initiate adoption very quickly from setup to active users. Zoho has an ecosystem that allows you to enhance the capabilities of CRM, becoming a platform that reaches beyond a Basic or conventional CRM.

Cons

Perhaps a disadvantage would be what it doesn't have, but I think they are solving it quite well, so nothing is wrong with this tool.

Pipedrive, Vtiger CRM, SugarCRM and HubSpot CRM
Stephen W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great for what it is

Reviewed on 04/07/2016

If you're looking for a CRM that is customizable and can adjust to your business, Zoho CRM is the best bang for your dollar.

However, recognize that Zoho's platform is to develop features, *not* to be a sales partner. They have partners around the world who can help you on an ad hoc or on-going basis, but the 24/5 support is really just there for trouble shoot issues with the program - not to help you develop your business.

Pros

The customization means that Zoho can be adapted to a variety of fields.
It's generally intuitive for sales people and their cross platform support is really picking up with the new User Interface.

Cons

Documentation is nearly non-existent. Support is present effectively only to address bugs, not to problem solve.

Chris D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Ideal CRM for small recruiting firms

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

My experience with Zoho CRM has been overwhelmingly positive in the 3+ years I've been using it. It seamlessly works with the different software platforms I use and customer service is quick to respond if you need something customized or to report a bug. Highly recommend.

Pros

Extremely cost effective, especially if you're willing to purchase multiple years at a time. Seamlessly integrates with various platforms (Office 365, etc). Very user friendly and customer service is great.

Cons

Gosh, really nothing. It's perfect for what I need.

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Recommended by trusted colleagues plus research