Zoho CRM

4.3 (6,690)
CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

(6,690)

Mehandi

Zoho CRM Review

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding...

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team.

2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level.

3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Pros

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :-
1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer.

2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately.

3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc

Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it.

One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Cons

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money.

Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.
MD Masoom
MD Masoom
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.
Haba
  • Industry: Newspapers

Closer to the customers

Reviewed on 22/02/2024

Great experience, easy to setup and use.

Great experience, easy to setup and use.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. It helped me a lot keeping close to my clients and growing the business.

Cons

I had some bugs but they were resolved fast. It would be bad to speak about them because they are no more.

Neon CRM, SuperOffice CRM, Prospect CRM and HubSpot CRM
Osman

Zoho for customer management and marketing initiatives

Reviewed on 22/02/2024

Pros

The user interface that offers and the different integration with different products that Zoho as well offer for different departments for the company

Cons

There is still a need to have native integrations with other applications

Murat
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Good CRM with room for improvement

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Useful CRM with great functionality. Need to spend the time and set it up.

Useful CRM with great functionality. Need to spend the time and set it up.

Pros

Complete CRM solution for reasonable price.

Cons

All ZOhO products are separate and in order to work together they need to be externally synced.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zendesk, intercom, Dixa, Salesforce. And Notion.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Great for small and growing businesses

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Been using Zoho for more than 7 years in total

Been using Zoho for more than 7 years in total

Pros

Easy to use, customizable setup, robust optimization capabilities, easy to integrate into current business processes

Cons

Online help was not easy to find and customer support was a little hard to navigate

• Industry: Facilities Services

Zoho CRM Effectiveness

Reviewed on 17/03/2024

Pros

It is easy to use especially in making quotations. It is a time saver.

Cons

Some people are unaware of using this system

Sage
  • Industry: Human Resources

Easy to start and use

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Great value for money and if you deep dive a little you can customize it to you needs

Pros

Zoho has a affordable licensing structure for a small business like mine. So I can keep track of my potential deals

Cons

I find there where sometimes to many options which made some futures confusing

A not-so-expensive CRM that fits small businesses

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Pros

I have been using Zoho in the early months(approx 18m) of my e-commerce website. It has been helping me manage lead generation, campaigns automation, marketing, pipelines. Everything at a low cost.
I had to change once the website took off since I needed more features and integrations. I see now that it has added even more integrations that it used to have.
Best for a 1/2 employees businesses.

Cons

It works on a cloud. And there is no way you put it on your server and personalize it too much.

Christian

Not a recommendation - poor functionality in Books and poor support

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

We can not recommend to use this product

We can not recommend to use this product

Pros

It has an intuitive look and feel and there are multiple modules.

Cons

- Zoho Books not working and poor support. Unable to fix integrations with bank accounts for more than a month.
- You can see clearly that the different modules have been developed by different teams. there is not integration testing between the different modules.
- Each user must be configured in each module and changes are not populated to other modules.
- Partner is unable to help with open tickets.

Flexible CRM

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to.
- Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns)
- Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos
- Email tracking is built in!
- Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing.
- The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load.
- You cannot schedule emails
- Incoming emails cannot be synced

Insightly and Nutshell

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

I wanted to integrate with live chat. Also, Pipedrive does not separate leads from contacts and I needed to be able to do that.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The price point and flexibility of the software.
Aliz
Aliz
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Much more than a sales app

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.
Claire
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Just Amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Shawn
Shawn

A CRM for the Masses

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.
Faruk
Faruk

It delivers what's promised

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Matthew
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Everything you need straight out the box

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Act!
john

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

Reviewed on 05/10/2022

It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pros

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Cons

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'
Royce
  • Industry: Media Production

Highly recommend Zoho CRM / Zoho one

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

Its great. Getting the Zoho One pakage is the way to go which is only $40 per month and gives you over 40 Apps to run your business. and because they all talk to each other, it makes things a bit easier to manage. For example. I was using an Excel spreadsheet for contacts, accounting software for invoices, Excel for expenses, google forms for my forms, zapier for anything that didn't connect to each other, and a couple of other apps to make my business run. The accounting software I was using was $30 a month on its own. so it was worth the change for me.

Pros

How i was able to capture leads from multiple sources and have them come to the one place. Having the mobile app really helps keeping track of your contacts on the go. Workflow automation saves me a tonne of time every week.

Cons

The learning curve can be initially overwhelming.

Expensify, FreshBooks and AI Field Management

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Cheaper, saved me a lot more time, Mobile apps, AI insights, Automations, Quicker invoicing and expenses

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

All my business apps were housed in one place. It was an easy decision.
Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Zoho CRM helped us greatly expand our sales capabilities

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Zoho CRM has had a major positive effect on expanding our sales operations. With it, we've saved a ton of working hours by automating our repetitive and time consuming tasks. It's also helped us provide a better service by setting up emails to be sent at certain times, or to send emails when our sales people couldn't get to it by a certain time. All in all, it's been an absolute treat for our operations

Pros

I love the automation aspect of it. We've probably saved two or three people's worth of working hours by automating a lot of our sales processes. We have workflows to send sales emails, run campaigns, set reminders, you name it. It's made everything much more systemitized.

Cons

The set up process is far from easy. It took us around a couple months to integrate it with everything else, set up custom properties, and educate everyone on using it confidently.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We didn't need a huge enterprise-level for the scale of our current operations and Zoho looked more than capable for a much more reasonable price.
Ed
  • Industry: Photography

The Backbone of My Business

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

Pros

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Cons

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Costs and breadth of services. Zoho is unbelievably affordable for the smallest of businesses, offering all they need.

Salesforce Platform
Anju
Anju

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals.

This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Alex
  • Industry: Market Research

Best-in-class for most users

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and simplicity

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and simplicity.
Nurul Salimah
Nurul Salimah

CRM tools that worked

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Pros

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Cons

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

• Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Outstanding CRM Solution

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Pros

I have had the pleasure of using ZOHO CRM for the past year, and I must say, it has been an outstanding experience. ZOHO CRM has not only streamlined our sales and customer management processes but has also significantly improved our overall efficiency.One of the standout features of ZOHO CRM is its user-friendly interface. Setting up the system was a breeze, and the customizable dashboards allowed us to tailor the platform to our specific needs. This flexibility was a game-changer for our team, as it ensured we could focus on what matters most - building and maintaining strong customer relationships.The automation tools in ZOHO CRM have been a time-saver. We were able to automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignment and follow-up emails, allowing our sales team to concentrate on closing deals. The system's analytics and reporting capabilities are robust and provided invaluable insights into our sales pipeline and customer behavior.Collaboration within our team improved significantly due to the shared calendar and task management features. This made it easy for everyone to stay on the same page, even when working remotely.ZOHO's customer support has been top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist with any issues or questions that arise.Overall, ZOHO CRM has transformed the way we manage customer relationships and sales. It's a powerful, intuitive, and customizable solution that I would highly recommend

Cons

One aspect of ZOHO CRM that some users may find less favorable is its pricing structure. While it offers a free version and various pricing tiers, the cost can add up, especially if you require advanced features or have a larger team. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the learning curve can be steep for complex customizations, so it may not be the best choice for those seeking a simpler out-of-the-box solution. However, these drawbacks should be weighed against the platform's benefits and how well it aligns with your business needs.

Jen
  • Industry: Management Consulting

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now.

Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that.

I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Cons

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it.

That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it.

I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.