Less Annoying CRM

A simple CRM built just for small businesses

4.5/5

486 Software options

John G.

We really love this CRM

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

We spent a long time looking at CRMs, many of which were over complicated, not intuitive, and expensive. LACRM does everything we need and at a sensible price. Also, we have support from the U.S. team who are very responsive.

Pros

Intuitive to use. Many customisable fields, great support via email, ease of use with email (you just BCC the CRM).

Mailchimp changed the way they handled their email list and LACRM worked with us to adapt the integration.

Cons

It would be good if we could have standard template emails that allowed attachments or automizations

Zoho CRM and Capsule

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

The others didn't have enough customisable fields, were too expensive, or the email integrations didn't work as well.

Insightly
Martin P.
  • Industry: Research

Review of LACRM by Advance Scientific

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

Our experience with LACRM has been excellent so far. We were up and running very quickly and the support from the customer service group has been fantastic. Their responses have been rapid (given the time difference between the US and Australia) and knowledgeable and have always resolved the issues that we have faced in coming up to speed.

Pros

The key feature that I like about LACRM is that it allows my company to bring all our materials together under one platform. The software is extremely intuitive and easy to learn and we are constantly discovering new functionality that adds to our customer relationship management platform.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. Obviously some things could be further developed but my sense is that there is a willingness on the part of the company to implement new features and capabilities in the future.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Microsoft decided not to continue support for the BCM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

LACRM looked like it would suit the needs of a sole operator and that has been borne out by our experience with this product. We would wholeheartedly recommend it to any other company looking for a powerful but easy to use customer relationship management system
Amber Y.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Agency Heartbeat

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available.

Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!!

I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

Pros

LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM.

There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me.
They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

Cons

There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer.

Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others.

So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

Karen C.

Super easy to set up and use

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

Pros

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Salsa CRM, CiviCRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Primarily ease of use/set-up, but also price.
Marcos H.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

A very strong tool for the micro business sales force

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

The customer support response time is incredible. Being able to get a response to our most basic questions has been really valueve in our implementation.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM's small scale approach makes it ideal for small businesses like us. It's pricing flexibility has been a very nice addition to a very strong product. The simplicity of how it manages contacts has been well received by our sales team.

Cons

While it is very simple it lacks deep analytics and automation. However We're confident they'll add more features likes this over time that will keep Less Annoying CRM increase it's value as an essential tool for our business.

monday.com, Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

The workflow to keep track of our customers wasn't very clear. Also they didn't have any integrations with Google Workspace. Very little follow up with their customers.

Shutpoint CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

We chose Less Annoying CRM over the other alternatives due to its simplicity and focus on small teams
Skye C.

Simple, effective CRM

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

Pros

It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

Cons

I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Agile messed up some of my data and was not at all user-friendly. It was very cumbersome to record notes on my contacts. But the biggest reason was the messing up my data - I now am missing phone numbers for people I used to have phone numbers for or the numbers are now associated with a different client. Extremely frustrating!

Agile CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying is so much easier to use and much less expensive.
Linda C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized, and focused, so I can see at a glance what matters most!

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

When I started using this software years ago integrated with a Google calendar I was able to stop using my paper planner and my To-Do List on Excel.

I know I am not using all the features of the Contact section that would probably benefit me greatly. I just need to make it a priority to learn about them more.

My overall experience is feeling more organized and in control. Again, if I used it to the fullest extent possible I'm sure I would see more of my business goals realized. I should make that a goal for 2021!

Pros

I use the tasks/calendars/reminder as "my bible" for my business, personal, and community tasks and commitments. I love how email correspondence with my clients is logged to their contact file using the bcc feature. I also use the Contact section to keep track of topics I am interested in. For example, I gather and log inspirational quotes for me to draw from when I need a boost or to share with others when they need one.

Cons

There is nothing I like "least".

I did recently ask if this software could be used to create a survey and capture results. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but thought it would be great to have answers to my survey automatically input into my clients' files.

Claire W.
  • Industry: Research

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

Pros

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

Cons

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Our sister company had been using LACRM for about 2-3 years, and pointed us to it when the home-grown system was taking up a lot of IT's time to maintain.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

SalesForce is just too complicated. Many unneeded bells and whistle to sift through to get a simple job done. We had tried it previously and could barely get past the upload of our data, never mind managing it. It needed a full-time IT monitor, and we wanted our people to be able to manage their own data input and maintain it. LACRM FITS THIS PARADIGM PERFECTLY.
Tom C.
  • Industry: Insurance

Thrilled With This Software

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Pros

The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Cons

The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

My concerns were realized once I subscribed. IMO, unless you are a large sales organization or manage dozens of salespeople, Salesforce is over-kill. Loads of features and reporting tools but the learning curve is extensive and the support is mostly on-line not direct. You can have phone support for an additional cost of several hundred dollars.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Ease of use. Functionality. Level of support.
Erick A.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Pros

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Cons

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

To have a better follow up system in place...and make more sales

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Because...well...it is less annoying... ;-)
Larry W.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Pros

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Cons

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

I was seeking a true CRM program that would help me maintain contact with colleagues, clients and future ones.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

I've not been disappointed with my selection of Less Annoying CRM as my CRM system. It's team was extremely helpful in setting-up the system for someone (i) Who didn't want to spend a lot of time inaugurating it nor (ii) Had the techie chops to accomplish it effectively. When I have had questions regarding the site its team members have answered promptly accompanied with a real sense of concern. LACRM as a system is also intuitive. As such, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM for anyone engaging in a similar quest.
Michelle B.

Great Product for your $

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

I have actually used this software with 3 types of businesses and it has been easily adaptable to all of them.

Pros

I have used 3 different CRMs and this by far the most intuitive. I started using it in 2018 and it has been tweaked along the way fixing most of the things that were difficult or missing. Editing contact fields and pipelines to fit your business is a breeze. I also love that when I send emails they can be set up to log into the CRM, making them part of your records. Tech support is also fast and easy.

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility on exporting, right now everything in the contact fields exports and that isn't always necessary.

Ed B.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best CRM Available

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

My experience with this application is all positive as well as my experience with any customer support interactions.

Pros

This CRM is a powerful, highly relational application that is very affordable for the small business, yet powerful enough for a large corporation. It is very simple to use, set up and manage, which makes it an application that I use daily. I've never found any other application even close in cost and superior functionality.

Cons

The only addition I would recommend to this application is the ability to have repeating tasks.

Great CRM for small business

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

Pros

Perfect for small businesses, very customizable for how well-priced it is, and as simple or complex as you need it to be. Easy to import/export your data into Excel so your data's never held hostage. The way LA CRM uses email logging is very unique (and in this sense more cost effective) by not having to develop an add-on for your email program of choice. When sending an email, simply BCC the message to your account-generated email address and the email is logged to the appropriate contact in the CRM. It's nice to not have to download an extra tool to Outlook. Customer service is also fantastic.

Cons

Would be nice to have more customizable fields, but for the price point, this isn't a huge deal. Doesn't have full sales-funnel support which, if it's necessary to your business, might be a problem.

Paul H.

one year into use

Reviewed on 18/04/2017

We were looking for a better CRM solution for us to replace an expensive and over complex on premise solution we were using. After trying a number of offerings, we went with Less Annoying as it was easy to set and get started and had the features we needed. The flexibility to have as many or as few members of staff that need the product able to connect it is a very cost effective way for us to have the CRM we need.
As with all applications you have not previously used, we initially had some questions and problems that we needed help with, but this was quickly sorted with on line support from the team.
Being able to access LACRM from all our different devices made it straightforward to use and keep everything updated. After nearly a year using the product we are still very happy with our decision to go with it.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, flexible and pricing simple and low. Reliable.

Cons

It would be nice to automatically add e-mail sent from Outlook without the need to add the BCC adress each time

Chrystal B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Awesome easy to use software!

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

The customer support is awesome! I have reached out a couple of times with a question and was answered very quickly. The video tutorials explain just about everything. This is literally the most user friendly software out there.

Pros

There is not one particular thing that stands out. I like the software as a whole. I use almost every feature it has to offer.

Cons

Really can't think of anything that I do not like about it. They are constantly improving it with things that I didn't even notice were an issue.

Nancy H.

OMG! LessAnnoying is the answer to my years of CRM struggle!

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

SO MANY!! I use it for my whole company and the customization features have been key to our systems and processes.

Pros

I LOVE the simplicity but more than anything, the ability to customize it for my business. Oh yeah, and the price? SO AWESOME!!!

Cons

I would love to see some better reporting functions to capture lead tracking, etc. I want to be able to tag clients with different products, which I can, and then run reports to show where my referrals come from, etc.

Racquel D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Really less annoying!

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

So far, so good. This software does not make it challenging to keep on top of my tasks and what I need to do and who I need to follow up with.

Pros

I like this software because it is really easy to navigate and find my way around the software. It is extremely easy to use. Customizable depending on the type of company you have. It is less challenging to use than any other CRMs. Very very very easy to add additional leads and keep track of sales.

Cons

Only thing I do not like about this software is the fact that they do not have a mobile app for it on the phone.

April D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easiest CRM Ever!

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

My entire experience with LACRM has been easy! They send just the right amount of emails to let me know that they are available if I need help, but they haven't flooded my inbox to the point of being annoying (they live up to their name in this regard, too)! I appreciate the periodic tips emails as they've helped me consider other ways I might use the product to enhance what I'm already doing.

Pros

There's lots to love about LACRM! The onboarding videos gave me just the right amount of info to get up and running quickly and I found it easy to customize. I like that I can send an email right from my contacts and have a copy of it automatically logged in my client record.

Cons

I wish that I could send group emails directly from LACRM and am looking forward to the updated Mailchimp integration. I'd also love an iPhone app that would allow me to text from my phone and have that conversation logged in my client record.

Spencer L.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Less Annoying CRM is helpful, flexible, and affordable.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Pros

The customer service with LACRM has been great. They set up a demo for me quickly around my schedule to personally show me the features of the product. I work for a non-profit organization that has many relationships with clients, agencies, and volunteers. The staff at LACRM took some time to understand the work that I do and how the product might best be adapted to fit the needs of our organization. We really like how flexible and customizable the CRM is and how it can help us streamline our relationship and keep all the information we need in one accessable location. We are also on a very tight budget so the free 30 day trial is great and for the price per month per user, it is something we can afford.

Cons

One drawback is that while the pipelines have many different types of customizable fields, the contacts are limited to text box fields. We would like the contacts to be more customizable, but their customer service representative said that they are working on that for the future.

Kimberly L.

Lives Up to "Less Annoying" Name

Reviewed on 19/10/2016

I started with a direct mail, advertising company. I was in charge of creating a department that would set appointments for outside sales. We needed a CRM to keep track of the leads. They had previously used Sales Force and HATED IT. It was difficult to navigate and use for the outside sales team. The owner and I set out to find a CRM that would be easy to use, yet allow for reports, pipelines etc. We found Less Annoying CRM. It completely lives up to its name, it is truly "less annoying". It is simple to use and does what is needed without all the "junk" to make it difficult to navigate. If you do need assistance, they are always happy to help. It is nice to call and get someone that is actually in a good mood and happy. They answer their emails quickly as well. Our coach, Katy, is fabulous! Best of all, they give you a FULL 30 days with FULL ACCESS to try out LACRM and see if it will be a good fit for your business needs. We are super happy with LACRM and the customer service provided. I can highly recommend using LACRM for you client management needs.

Pros

Fast resolution via coach with problems
no contract, pay per user, per month

Cons

That we did not use LACRM sooner

Geoff W.

CRM software for those of us who may not even understand what CRM does !

Reviewed on 08/04/2017

I subscribed when my customer records became uncontrollable. Now I do not have to rely on my failing memory, I can give instant updates even from my phone and I am back in control again. The uses of LACRM is only limited by the users imagination. One of those purchases you feel lucky to have made !

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to use

Cons

No hang-ups whatsoever

Alicia S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

GREAT product with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 31/03/2017

I actually love LACRM. Have been using it for nearly a year. It is EASY to use. I run my own free-lance support services business. For the price, LACRM has a perfect set of features. The *only* improvement/s I wish for are around financial/billing tracking and reconciling - and I'd be willing to pay more for those added features. One incredibly fabulous aspect of this company is their customer service. I have yet to have a bad experience with them and have communicated with them about technical issues, wish-for-more-functionality issues, general use questions, etc. They are quick to respond - and ALWAYS with a *smile* in their emails & communications. Big thumbs up with a hopeful outlook on improvements and upgrades.

Pros

Price, ease of use, customer service

Cons

Lacks financial/billing functionality or inter-connectivity

David W.
  • Industry: Insurance

LA-CRM review

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Everyone on my team is VERY glad we decided to use this product, even the non-techies like it.

Pros

The best feature is that the customer service is as advertised, this company really does help. They also understand our industry which helps in the transition to and use of the product.

Cons

If there was even more storage capability, we could drop our use of the OneDrive for stroring client files.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Seemed to do what we wanted less expensively and didn't have a lot of fluff features we didn't need.
Debra K.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

I love Less Annoying CRM

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

Wonderful company to work with. I'm very pleased.

Pros

I used this for another company and was able to learn it quickly. I recommended it to S4Tec as I liked it so much. Great program.

Cons

Nothing. It works great. I recommend it to everyone.