Miro

4.7 (1,534)
Write a Review!
Miro is a visual workspace for innovation

(1,534)

Andoni
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Miro changed the way I do University and Work

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Since I use Miro, Teamwork is too easy to manage.

It changed the way we share documents, images,...

Since I use Miro, Teamwork is too easy to manage.

It changed the way we share documents, images, sketches and ideas.

It is like a real White board where you can embed almost anything and collaboration in real time is such a great feature.

Pros

As an architect I love to have an organized and free Workspace. Miro is that amazing virtual workspace.

I like a lot tools like Pen, Frame, Shape, Mind Maps, Kanban, Tables, etc. These tools do their job and are extremely easy to use and undestand.

Presentation mode is a pppfff , it´s amazing , I love it, It´s so versatile.

Video chat is a great tool, is very important for teamwork.

In general, the App is very complete and has a big potential.

Cons

Well, as creative guys, we need many tools to express our ideas.
I´d like to see tools like 3D on Miro.

Tools related to Interior design, industrial design, architecture.
I mean, tools that allow us to create what we´re thinking , what we see on our imagination. Because the creative process is what makes the difference.

It comes to mind tools like 3D , complex shapes, to embed VR and AR docs, maps, idk... maybe not a tool but other Apps conected.

Milanote, Canva and Wrike

Reasons for Choosing Miro

Miro is extremly beautiful , it is striking; colors, icons, UX and UI. Miro is a complete App and I think the most important thing I considered was the ability to connect with other apps.

Trello, monday.com and Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Miro

Conexion to other apps and the amazing visual workspace :)
Rachel
Rachel

Miro is the Master of Teamwork and Collaboration

Reviewed on 20/06/2023

We've started using Miro as a tool for brainstorming and sharing our thoughts. It's been a great way to generate ideas and make rough drafts of our projects. This method is effective because it allows us to briefly describe the benefits and drawbacks of each idea.

Pros

Online teamwork is fantastic. To let others contribute to the whiteboard, just send them an email invitation. Including people from outside the team in the project's development is beneficial. Miro is a portable and functional whiteboard app. We can now put things into some kind of order that makes sense.

Cons

Because of Miro's per-user licensing structure, everyone who wants to work together on a project must chip in. The issue is that you cannot invite individuals for the sole purpose of reading without purchasing a license for each individual user.

Laban

Ideal platform for enhancing collaborative work

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Pros

One of the standout features of Miro is the vast amounts of templates for specific workflows that it provides you with which boosts efficiency.

Cons

It would be great if they added more options for exporting content.

Best way to visually collaborate with clients

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Pros

It helps give us a birds eye view of the projects we are working on. That allows for clients to easily understand what we are doing and give us feedback.

The ability to use colours when adding comments allows us to start associating colours with certain messages which allows one to know if there are things to be attended to with just a glance.

Cons

It tends to require a lot of CPU resources which can be an inconvenience because one tends to use it in conjunction with a design software like sketch/photoshop which also require significant CPU power.

Saka

Effective task management and collaboration solution

Reviewed on 27/02/2024

Miro has been an effective tool in project management and planning enabling our teams to work together

Pros

I like that the tool allows management and working together among different projects enhancing collaboration.

Cons

The only drawback i have realized is at times the customer support is unresponsive

Osmond

Your Go-To Solution for Visual Collaboration

Reviewed on 08/04/2024

Pros

I appreciate that Miro allows us to collaborate in real time on a single virtual whiteboard.

Cons

It takes some time to become accustomed to the platform.

Soon Kit

A price friendly workflow management tool

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Pros

Very price friendly, good for most users to start using before considering other software

Cons

Some features still in development. but key features are working well in MIRO

Vinay

Best Whiteboard Tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Pros

Miro is one of the best tools in the market. It's user experience is super cool and it offer lot of amazing features that help me and my team. It has full featured whiteboard. We use it create mind maps , project workflows and other things to boost our revenue and growth.

Cons

Everything is great in miro but it offers only 3 boards on free plan which is little bit upsetting for me. It's free tier is solid but they need to increase the number of boards.

Jean-Michel
  • Industry: Market Research

Easy to use, feature-rich, responsive, and adaptable to different project typologies

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

We needed to clarify several ideas, concepts, and operating modes within a team of five people and technical providers. Miro helped us to better communicate the needs and requirements, and to more easily agree on specific goals together.

Pros

It is an easy and smooth tool to get accustomed to. Very useful as a collaboration support, especially during video conferences with remote collaborators.

Cons

The tool is rather expensive. We do not use all of its features, but still have to pay the full price. It's a pity there isn't a lower-priced package with only basic functions.

Mallex
  • Industry: Higher Education

Awasome Experience with Miro

Reviewed on 24/04/2024

Pros

I like the integration of Miro with other tools such as Slack, Google Drive, and Zoom. This allows me to keep my workflow centralized.
Miro's sense of whiteboard platform is designed for teams to brainstorm, mind map, and collaborate visually. This can be a much more engaging way to work together compared to traditional text documents.

Cons

I don't like its limitations to offline access and cost. sometimes you don't use all features but you have to pay the same amount. So, it is expensive.

John

An app I've been looking for, modern diagramming done extremely well

Reviewed on 16/10/2021

I'm a designer by profession and am used to design tools, and this feels like one, but one that is very easy to grasp and seems to know what it is that you want to do. Definitely the diagramming app that I've been looking for the past 2 decades. Thank you Miro team for making this, the other apps before were just so clunky.

Pros

It's very intuitive. It responds in a very fluid and responds in ways that it seems to know what you're trying to do.

I've used other diagramming tools for the best part of this century, like Visio, Lucid, Omni, and all of them were just so clunky and restrictive, they have very strict ways of working and are very 'enterprise' orientated, like made for The Office, and so I would use vector apps like Sketch, of Flash (before) in order to make diagrams. But then, I stumbled upon Miro, and it was like dafaq? This is the app I've been looking for, and it worked in ways that

Cons

Honestly, nothing. A few small things, but they that have been ever so slightly irksome that I fail to recall.

Kelly M
Kelly M

Excellent multipurpose software with functional features

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

An array of tools and templates for specialized purposes make it simple to get started, and it's simple to find what you're looking for when you do. A fantastic user experience on every device, regardless of operating system, is ensured by being platform agnostic. It has allowed us to hold more successful seminars without depending on countless physical post-it notes, and to cooperate effectively while having a remote team and customer base.

Pros

Any product designer, UX designer, UI designer, or member of a remote design team should have a copy of Miro on hand. It's a great tool for design thinking, brainstorming, and whiteboarding. Their great templates will also assist any novice get started and hold fruitful meetings.

Cons

For freelancers on a tight budget, Miro might be prohibitively expensive. For established agencies, though, this is ideal. Even though a voting tool was recently added to the product, a wider range of interactive elements would help us better engage audiences and create better workshop experiences.

Sarah
Sarah

Collaboration and PM are easy with Miro

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

Miro excels in providing a framework for structuring data. Miro also makes it simple to create shared boards for group work. In my current use case, I cannot imagine a situation where Miro would be less suitable or less fit.

Pros

Miro is used in many ways in my organization, both internally and externally, and in a wide range of projects and interactions with stakeholders. We use the software for conceptualization and planning, charting the customer and partner journey, designing processes, and gathering user input. It's useful to be able to see ideas on a screen and work on them with a group of people all at once.

Cons

It may take a while to grant someone access to the board. Once or twice, someone we added to the board didn't immediately gain edit privileges, but I suspect this was due to a problem rather than a lack of features.

Laura
Laura
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Miro is a powerful collaborative tool

Reviewed on 23/01/2023

Being able to work in tandem with my team in real time is one of Miro's greatest strengths. As a result of being able to share my board with my team, we have been able to collaborate on ideas in real time, which has been invaluable to the success of our projects.

Pros

I've used Miro extensively, and I can attest that it's a fantastic resource for facilitating communication among groups and coordinating the development of cohesive plans. Even those who aren't particularly tech-savvy will have no trouble navigating the UI. Moreover, Miro includes a wide selection of templates and drawing tools, which I've found useful for rapidly and easily producing visualizations like diagrams, mind maps, and more.

Cons

However, I have discovered that when I have numerous people using my dashboard at once, it might become a little sluggish. But I've learned to adapt, so it hasn't been too much of a problem for me.

Maddie
Maddie
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Miro is a fantastic tool for team collaboration

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Because of Miro, our team is now able to work together much more efficiently. It allows us to easily record our thoughts graphically and relay them to the other participants in the conference call. No longer is it necessary for us to explain obscure ideas.

Pros

Miro's user-friendliness and collaborative nature make learning about it a pleasure. Its whiteboard features are intuitive, allowing multiple team members to make changes or generate new spreadsheets at the same time with minimal effort.

Cons

The lack of a simple polling option is something I find lacking in Miro. A polling mechanism connected with charts and graphs would make updating charts and adding integer values to tables more efficient.

Carl

This tool has so many good uses

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

We started playing with it for wireframes with free licenses. Then had a workshop with a customer and needed to by a couple of users and since then we haven't looked back. We use it a lot.

Pros

Easy to invite free users to a workshop/session and it is so easy for them to participate and contribute. Totally hassle free to start working with.
And the use cases are so many. We do a lot of SCRUM meetings. We do wireframes, brainstorming, workshops, idea management and more.

Cons

Tried doing a Product Roadmap and it is very visible but a hassle to do and update so I don't use it for that anymore.

Uizard

Reasons for Choosing Miro

Cheaper and a lot more areas of use. Balsamiq is just wireframing and you need the installed product in order to view a project so sharing wirefreames with dev. became a hassle

Balsamiq

Reasons for Switching to Miro

Easier to use and Miro has a lot of more areas of use
Katrina
Katrina

Miro solves our need for a single project collaboration platform

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

The updates and integrations that Miro consistently rolls out only serve to improve the user experience. Together with my colleagues, I use it all the time to visually prototype ideas, train and educate, and plot our future moves.

Pros

Miro can adapt to nearly any circumstance and is very user-friendly. It doesn't restrict your innovative process and is simple to communicate to coworkers. With Miro, we now have a central hub for cross-departmental brainstorming and project development. This facilitates better content management and comprehension.

Cons

I feel like I'm only using a small portion of the capabilities, the price is a little high, and the board organization is terrible, so I often wonder whether a cheaper, simpler solution might suffice.

Syamir
Syamir

Flexible digital whiteboard

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Pros

Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Cons

There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

Nigel
  • Industry: Automotive

Miro Review

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

Migrating the team from Visio and Edraw was easy as the user interface was very intuitive. I have also used Lucid in the past and am happy to say there is little chance I will ever leave Miro

Pros

Miro provides me with a unique feature set that is difficult to find packaged as one product. I like that the ability to move around sets of a diagram and Miro will automatically adjust everything to fit in frame,

Cons

There are some features that I may never use and would like if I could pay less as I don't use it, however I think Miro is very reasonably priced so not a deal breaker.

EdrawMax, Lucidchart and Visio

Reasons for Choosing Miro

Visio was very expensive, Edraw was not intuitive and difficult for the team to adjust to. Not sure if Lucid has fixed it but moving around parts of a diagram was time consuming as it would not automatically readjust the rest of the diagram

EdrawMax, Lucidchart and Visio

Reasons for Switching to Miro

All in one package of features, easy to use so little retraining require for the team and intuitive layout adjustments.
Yann
Yann
  • Industry: Online Media

My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach

Reviewed on 11/05/2021

Pros

I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to.

The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place.

Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it.

In particular, there are two features I like about Miro.

Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few.

You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too.

Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic!

Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Cons

I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas.

The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

Lukas
Lukas
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

intuitive and useful software to put all my ideas in order using its tools.

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

I do not have to be have a monster whiteboard and parcels of sketchbooks, where I had a mess, with Miro everything gets to be cleaner and more minimalist, and exceptionally cheap compared to everything I got to have some time recently. Miro can too work as a individual organizer or to-do list, my part is to back diverse ventures inside the company and since venture plans tend to alter over time, so do my errands. By organizing errands with sticky notes, I can rapidly move them around my individual plan to induce a visual of what my arranged work looks like. I adore the visual instrument that Miro gives me, my organization employments Microsoft Groups and there's a plugin for Miro in Groups that I adore since it brings all my instruments together in one put.

Pros

Miro may be a monster sketchbook where you'll be able attempt perpetual conceivable outcomes to appear everybody your thoughts, I regularly utilize pictures from the web and my printed screens, and all its elements cheer me up, and I utilize the voting framework exceptionally often with my group. Miro feels like a genuine life whiteboard in that we are able all work together at the same time, we all see each other's cursors so we all see where we are in genuine time.

Cons

I've been having a few upgrade issues on the PC app, from time to time a modern version/revision of the computer program won't stack my boards/home page (SSO login). It fair goes into a few screen sharing mode and doesn't stack my sheets. The computer program will be like this for a number of days until another version is accessible, amid this time the internet interface works fine, in spite of the fact that not as well as the app, when utilizing the net interface amid app issues I have never experienced any downtime. inertia. My primary issue at to begin with is that I haven't however figured out how to gather and trade information from dashboards that conclusion up acting more like reports. Perhaps in case there was a few kind of "master" control board that would permit for more integration with something like Exceed expectations.

Marlyn
Marlyn
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Miro - Nice visualization and collaboration tool

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

We use Miro in my team to dynamically participate, brainstorm and work on ideas in a fluid and interctive way. Integrations with other plugins and tools also enhance the experience, allowing us to centralize our activities on one platform. And when it comes to ideating, drag and drop functionality and schematic elements remove any technical limitations, giving you the freedom to think creatively.

Pros

I have been using Miro and it has been quite an intuitive and versatile tool for my team, whether small or large. The platform is easy to navigate, and the free templates really help us get started with brainstorming sessions, meetings, and discussions. Since we introduced Miro into our workflow everyone has found it easy to use, what sets Miro apart for me is the real time collabortion feature.

Cons

I really don't have any point at the moment.

Beth W
Beth W
  • Industry: Entertainment

Miro is a robust workspace for uniting teams during projects.

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

Using Miro has been a journey full of success and our investment on this product is bearing us great fruits. We have been able to develop a very productive culture of working on and managing our projects. With Miro, we are able to visualize our work when developing games and this helps us get focused on building very effective and well designed games for our projects.

Pros

Miro unites us when at our workplace by giving us an excellent shared workspace where we collaborate on our games development projects. It also allows us to have clear visualization of the entire games development cycle from planning to the final product. We love using it as it help us organize and plan our work using gantt charts, flowcharts and other product maps. We mainly benefit by staying committed and focused on the right and most important work. It gives us easy to use dashboards where we are able to visualize all our tasks by drawing diagrams to represent them.

Cons

Miro interface is a little complicated and we actually struggled a bit to understand it. But we are glad how the support team took us through the entire journey and they made everything get easier for us.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo

The most versatile board tool

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

The entire team has been using Miro for over a year, it has been the number 1 solution for our planning processes. It is ideal to show the team in a more visual and orderly way, everything planned, analyzed and executed. We use it a lot for brainstorming. His post-its and the ability to collaborate in real time make the job much easier.

Pros

Miro is an extremely versatile tool, in it you can do almost anything you can think of. Its board is functional for multiple needs, almost infinite I would say. But the most important thing and what most represents a difference in Miro over other platforms is its community and the support for it. Miro allows the community to create open and free templates for anyone who needs it, in addition to the official ones provided by Miro.

Cons

Miro is not particularly cheap, especially for large work teams. Its free version only allows 3 boards per user, and its paid version charges per user, not per group. In addition, the free version does not allow outstanding features such as voting, timers, board history, among others.

Njoki
Njoki
  • Industry: Printing

The power of collaboration, work planning and management lies in Miro.

Reviewed on 07/11/2023

Miro's gain has been incomparable with the misses. With Miro, we have been able to achieve a successful workspace where we can collaborate on our work as a team, plan our work and visualize how we are progressing with the work. With Miro, we are ensuring that every project we have is completed within the right timelines and everyone is involved in the project.

Pros

There is a lot more that we are able to do with Miro from collaboration, planning and organizing our work, mapping and visualizing our work and much more and this allowed us to reduce the number of products we are having at our infrastructure since we solving multiple problems with just one product. Miro allow us to strategize our work and lay straightforward plans using Gantt chart to direct us on how to go about it. Also, it helps us to map our projects in terms of flowcharts and diagrams for better understanding of how we are supposed to have a systematic flow of work delivery.

Cons

It being a robust product with multiple functions in it, sometimes it get a little confusing on which features you are supposed to choose for your work.