SEMrush

SEMrush

Online visibility management and content marketing SaaS platform

4.6 /5 (880 reviews)
4.6
4.3
4.6
4.3
4.4
Brooks M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Truly an all-in-one digital marketing platform

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

We use SEMRush to for SEO research, competitive analysis, content marketing, and some for PPC as well. The insights are incredible, and it has changed the game for our own marketing as well as our clients'. It's all-around a great tool.

Pros

A ton, but my favorite is probably the content marketing toolset. SEMRush provides topic research, keyword research, a writing assistant, and much more. The suite of SEO tools is incredible as well: site audits, keyword research, gap analyses, backlink analytics, and keyword tracking. You are able to set up projects, receive notifications, report to clients, and more. I love SEMRush.

Cons

The only thing I don't love about SEMRush are their traffic predictions. As a smaller business, I find they're often very misleading and inaccurate. I imagine they're more accurate for larger sites. You also don't get API Access on the Guru plan – only business. I understand why, but I'd love to have access to API credits regardless my plan.

Eligreg L.
Industry: Furniture

A SEO tool for those who want to get things done

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

I got a taste of everything SEMrush can do after attending one of their great seminars (they're really good at content marketing and that includes events), that made me purchase the tool and I'm in a hurry to make my money's worth of SEO audits.

Pros

Everything around SEO and content marketing gets absolutely DONE. SEMrush really goes out of its way to help the user (and more importantly, every business owner) get the results they want with every single tool they can think of. From SEO auditing (in seconds) to Social Media Marketing, SEMrush is the tool to handle all your inbound efforts.

Cons

As a freelancer SEO consultant, SEMrush can get a bit pricey for the work I do. For businesses is great, but us the freelancers take the punch with the pricing, given the frequency of our income.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Tons of features for a high price

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Keyword position tracking is great, although limited in free version. Even though I would love to use it in full, it's not even close to being affordable for our business -- keeping in mind that this tool is only one of the many needed to run a successful digital business. And one of the most expensive ones.

Pros

It has a ton of features and is very customizable, with a vast array of possibilities. You can build an incredible dashboards to oversee your digital efforts. The free keyword position tracking tool is very useful.

Cons

Most of the features are subscription-based, which costs a shocking $99 per month at the cheapest level, which makes it completely unaffordable for a small or medium-sized business that is not exclusively in the advertising business. We can't afford to pay 1,200 USD extra a year on dashboards and improved analytics operating a single business that has "just the regular" combination: GA, Google ads, Fb pages, Fb ads, Insta, LinkedIn, keyword tracking, other google products -- a dashboard to aggregate all this info would already be very useful, but the price is quite prohibitive (for our business in Central Europe, at least).

Response from SEMrush

Thank you for your feedback. We deeply appreciate input from our users at all subscription tiers. SEMrush is an SaaS-based software system that offers different subscription levels based on functionality. Our pricing follows industry standard models. Please DM us your contact info and we will help identify the right subscription level for your needs.

Jonny C.
Industry: Financial Services

An okay tool for quick SEO insights and report generation

Reviewed on 21/07/2018

Ability to keep a close eye on our SEO performance by tracking large numbers of keywords on a daily basis. The ability to create custom and data-filled PDF reports were also highly useful for internal meetings.

SEO auditing for quick glances at potential new issues and alerts of competitor changes.

Pros

SEMRush has now grown so that it has a feature for pretty much any aspect of digital marketing, whether that's SEO, social and PPC.

The keyword tracking is one of the best elements. Daily position check on a good quota of keywords across your projects is great for quick references/health checks.

The reporting element is by far SEMRush's best feature, especially if you're an agency or company that needs to produce branded reports. The reports are fully customisable and use a simple builder tool to quickly make professional and data-rich reports in minutes.

The SEO audit tool doesn't feel like it's been expanded and improved much in recent years, but it's still one of the best features of the product. It's a pretty comprehensive and descriptive audit that is great for those with no to moderate SEO experience in improving SEO performance.

Cons

I feel they have become to bloated and lost their focus with the product features. They are trying too hard to be able to everything to some degree, rather than just focus on doing the SEO auditing and reporting as best as they can.

Originally SEMRush was loved by professionals because it was the go-to SEO audit tool, however I feel this is no longer the case. As they have tried too hard to add social, PPC and link metric tools into their product they have been left behind by competitors who can now provide more in-depth onsite audits.

Their position tracking is still as good as can be, although it would be good if they could track other search engines such as Bing.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Sarah R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A must-have tool for digital marketing agencies!

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

The best online visibility and analytics tool on the market!

Pros

The breadth of offerings that this software offers is unmatched in this industry. We use this every day in our agency and it provides so much value. As an SEO practitioner, I generally use the site audit tool and the keyword overview tool. Using these tools provides so much insight into our clients sites and how well they are performing. It is also very helpful at tracking the success of our various SEO initiatives. I can't imagine not using this tool!

Cons

The one thing I like least about SEMrush is the limit on the amount of keywords we can track without having to pay an extra fee. Especially considering that tracking one keyword on multiple devices counts as multiple keywords tracked.

Mithil P.
Industry: Management Consulting

A must have audit tool for your business

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

It has been great mainly due to the added value it provides to my new business pitches and research.

Pros

features like SEO audit, competitive landscapes, and social audit are the pros of this product. IT is much easier to use than any other product out there.

Cons

Lack of customer service. I need to rely on blogs and communities to train myself.

Paul C.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Extremely Comprehensive Suite Of SEO Tools For The Digital Marketer

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 06/09/2019

We use the Keyword analysis and competitor analysis to help set future marketing strategies. The results of this analysis have helped us grow our online presence significantly. Knowing which keywords in our market to target, and importantly what our competitors are targeting and ranking for is invaluable information for our business.
Using the monitoring tools available we ensure our site is always optimized by fixing any issues flagged by SEMrush immediately. For example broken internal and external links can easily be fixed when raised as an issue.

Pros

SEMrush is a very comprehensive suite of tools that covers all the SEO needs of any digital marketer. From Keyword research, Competitor Analysis, Domain Analytics, Rank and Project Tracking the tools from SEMrush provide all the SEO data marketers need to help devise future marketing strategies as well as monitoring exisiting projects. The quality of the data is accurate meaning analysis results can be relied upon.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve when first using the tools simply because there is so much data that can be accessed and tracked. New and exisiting users will need to invest a fair amount of time to learn and set up the reports to meet their individual needs. The online SEMrush academy helps to solve this learning curve.

Brandon S.
Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great All-Around Tool for Short-Staffed Teams

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

I see SEMrush as a core tool for digital marketing. It offers a lot of value for the price point and there's always more that you can use it for (if you have the time).

Pros

SEMrush is like a Swiss Army knife, full of features that can be used for a variety of digital marketing needs. The SEO and advertising keyword tools are very helpful as well as the competitive intelligence tools.

Cons

The massive feature set can also be overwhelming. In an ideal world, you would need a full-time, dedicated position if you wanted to maximize all the tools and features. I'm also a little suspicious of the data quality because the tool is priced so low. It usually correlates with other data sets I use, but it is not surprising to come across data points that just don't make sense.

Brent S.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fantastic value for money

Reviewed on 01/02/2020

Introducing SEM rush was the start of our SEO revolution and helped with significant ranking improvements.

Pros

Easy to understand actionable insights, also able to hide insights that are unable to be changed. Thus keeping the focus on achievable actions.

Cons

Other platforms do sometimes go into more granular detail but for me I prefer the insights from SEM rush as they are far more actionable.

Érick C.
Industry: Computer Software

Great SEO and SEM suite

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

It's not easy but step by step we are understanding the flaws and strengths of our website and improving it.

Pros

SEMRush is really complete. With the most basic paid plan you can really dig into your marketing strategy, getting best outcomes in your SEO, SEM and even social media strategies.

Cons

SEMRush is somewhat difficult to start. You need to setup you account, input your Analytics, Search Console and turn on different panels for days until you have your dashboard fully complete.

Alex P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Invaluable marketing data all bundled into one uber-powerful tool

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

We can manage all of our clients from a central dashboard, receive reports when we want them and rarely ever need to step outside SEMrush to get actionable insights on SEO. Though you could argue one shouldn't put all the eggs in one basket with an SEO tool (and in certain cases you really can't), the alternative is to invest in other tools too, which begins to get ridiculously expensive and wasteful. However, a decent SEO expert will know where to go to provide a broader scope of analysis, and this CAN be achieved for free in many cases.

Ultimately, SEMrush is the Swiss Army Knife of SEO tools; it does almost everything you could need, and they provide plenty of training through their Academy to get you used to it all. Time and patience with SEMrush now will save far more time in the future, and the subscription will certainly pay for itself many times over.

In fact, insights and actions we've been able to take using the data on SEMrush has led to us gaining more clients over the years, simply because an exisiting client has referred us on based on out success with them.

Learn the tools, and you won't be disappointed!

Pros

- The sheer amount of power at your fingertips - there are tools for every need, whether you're an SEO or a marketer - the level of data is incredible.
- Their Keyword Magic Tool for finding related keywords has saved us countless hours of head-scratching.
- Excellent citation management - honestly, being able to update SERPs on SEMrush, then have those changes syndicated to all the major listings online is a huge time and headache saver! It's extra per client, per month (only $20), but it's worth every penny - it costs the client more in our time to do it all manually!
- Their auditing tools are second-to-none, whether it's backlinks, on-page SEO or tech SEO - their insights go deep and their suggestions on how to fix issues are extremely well explained
- Competitor analytics go hand-in-hand with their backlink building tools, suggesting the best sites to obtain quality backlinks from based on what your competitors are getting - again, hours and hours saved!

Cons

Only a couple, considering everything it does, but being picky:
- The price can mount up if you have a lot of clients and want to take advantage of all their tools (though the convenience should overcome most of this reservation)
- It takes some time to get used to - there's SO much on offer, that it can be a little overwhelming at first. It's easy to use, though because it's so powerful, finding everything can be tricky with so much going on sometimes

Amanda M.

Worth the purchase!!

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

If you run multiple websites and multiple social pages- this is absolutely the tool you need to invest in. ROI is completely possible from this tool if you dedicate enough time/effort to using it to the fullest. The SEO tools alone have proven awesome for us and the social poster tool is just the most convenient time-saver.

Pros

I use SEMrush daily for SEO on many sites and for posting on many social pages from one place. All of the SEO (site audits, keyword analyses, DEEP COMPETITOR ANALYSES) and social tools don't just make my job easier- they make me better. I get insights from SEMrush I wouldn't have otherwise had at my disposal. It is 100% possible to see ROI on this product.

Cons

I miss when it was free so many years ago, but C'est la Vie. Now that SEMrush is a paid platform, they also offer wayyyy more tools and they are constantly updating/adding features. They have a pretty responsive customer support, but I have had responses take 1-2 days to get back to me. However, I can't personally say that this response time has ever, in any way disrupted my flow of work and when I did have a more urgent issue they were great about helping me quickly.

Ankur S.

One of the Best On-site management Tool with amazing features

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Overall this tool is incredibly brilliant and useful, I thank the team of SEMrush who are adding such feature, Most of the time I don't have to look for other tools when I want some research. they are covering most of the thing related to SEO.

Pros

There are plenty of pros of semrush, I found many while using more than 2 years. my favorite feature of this tool is an on-page review, Backlink Gap checker and competitor analysis is the best reason to buy this tool. It gives you a better idea on your backlink strategy (How can still more links from a competitor and how you can build a new one). One of his features name as Keyword Magic tool is great if you are new into the keyword research part, it allows you to go into the deep by local wise, LSI keywords, etc. Position tracking also a great feature by which you can track the performance of your keywords daily basis.

Cons

This is the vast exploration of any tool, many of features and reporting functionality you can't understand still if you are an SEO's. So I think this is not everyone cups of tea especially you are very new into the SEO world.

Company size: Self Employed

Best comprehensive SEO tools for your digital marketing needs

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

We have learned a lot about our client's website traffic and how to better understand customer engagement using proper keywords to target for each respective industry. With the help of some of the SEMRush keyword tools, we were able to find and write about various related keywords to place within our client websites which in turn generated more traffic conversions.

Google Ads analysis and keyword competition provides insight on how to create a niche for our clients. Not to mention, spying on competing businesses and their estimated Google Ad spend. We've managed to address ad optimization for stronger performance.

SEMRush seems to be continuing to improve the product. For example, the On Page SEO Checker provides detailed analysis on additional keyword word usage and phrase usage to help improve pages. Although it is not perfect, it is definitely being improved and helps provide guidance.

Pros

- In depth backlink analysis reports and tracking on domains
- Top notch keyword selection tools (keyword magic tool) for keyword analysis, volume and suggested or related words
- Daily & weekly domain and search position monitoring
- Provides enhanced traffic metrics which provides insight on spikes of traffic during specific timeframes

Cons

Starting off, the tools and analytics can be very cumbersome to understand. The tools take some getting used to and testing with to grasp a good understand of how to analyze website traffic, data and keywords.

Calin H.

I've used this in a few different positions working on a wide range of SEO campaigns.

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

It really is a great one-stop-shop for all your SEO and PPC tools which is fantastic. So if you're looking for an easy package to cover most all of your digital marketing needs then this is really about the best that you can do.

Pros

This is about the best all-around SEO software that you can find. It does a good job at about everything and doesn't have a lot of weaknesses. The competitive analysis is really the best reason to buy the software, it's comprehensive and gives you a good look at potential competitors. There are always new features being added and tested which is fantastic and gives the software good value. Some features are better than others, but the audit and competitive analysis really are fantastic. I've used the software in various forms including Business, Guru and free. The free version gives you a taste, but the full experience is generally worth the money. Guru is worth the extra money over Pro as it gives you branded reports and the ability to manage quite a few more projects. Exports and reoccurring reports are very nice and simple to set up.

Overall, this is a great tool for SEO and PPC campaigns. If you need an all-in-one type software solution then I would recommend SEMrush as it's probably the most well-rounded tool you can find.

Cons

If you're looking for rank tracking then I'd suggest looking elsewhere, it's a little wonky and not as easy to use as other rank tracking solutions. However, if you don't want to buy multiple pieces of software then the rank tracker will get the job done. The software is kind of a 'jack of all trades, master of none'; so you'll be able to get by with just this as your main piece of software, but if you want something a little more specialized then you should probably look elsewhere. You might end up not using a lot of the tools because there is so much to explore, but most of the tools that are there are pretty valuable. Other than that, some of the reports need some extra interpretation if you are going to present them to a client which isn't optimal but is understandable.

Nimanthi R.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

is a tool suite for advanced advertising the executives

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 26/04/2019

This enables them to exploit those as limited time open doors just as to widen their gathering of people reaches. Furthermore, the arrangement educates organizations what individuals are buzzing concerning on the web for them to discover a subject they can turn and identify with their merchandise and ventures.

Pros

SEMrush is a tool suite for advanced advertising the executives. It gives proficient full perceivability into traffic originating from various correspondence channels and to pick up knowledge into the effectivity of their advertising approaches. As SEMrush gives significant commitment data, computerized advertisers are better furnished to position the brands they work with higher in the web crawler rankings and in the cognizance of their objective market by means of other media and strategies. In addition, SEMrush empowers promoting experts to pick up influence over their opposition by giving them profitable understanding into what their shoppers and prospects are keen on. When they have distinguished those points, they can utilize them in making all the more captivating substance. Exhaustive catchphrase looks into apparatus and area examination. Backlink following. Work area/versatile pursuit breakdowns. Venture based SEO crusade structure is particularly valuable. Catchphrase proposals and proactive SEO suggestions.

Cons

Needs watchword list the executives. A large number of its most inventive instruments includes still convey a beta tag. Competitive Advantage. SEMrush offers information into the SEO strategies of contending brands. The arrangement demonstrates organizations what catchphrases support contenders' web crawler positioning, for them to make a technique that can counter that. Vital Advertising With SEMrush, organizations can contrast their promoting approaches and those of their opponents. Thusly, brands can discover what makes their rivals prominent with the shoppers promoting savvy. This additionally enables them to modify their financial plans by revealing the advertisement spend and return their rivalries have. Extended Social Media Reach A major piece of buyers is via web-based networking media channels. That is the reason it is basic for organizations to be the place their objective clients are. These stages can be used to augment commitment and they additionally make it easy to quantify the execution of a brand's social technique. Strategic Content Marketing With SEMrush, brands can discover how famous they are among netizens.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Greg D.

I use SEMRush to monitor the SEO health of all my clients.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

From this one application, I can monitor the overall SEO health of multiple clients in multiple locations. I can run insightful, professional-looking reports to give to clients. And I can quickly research both their past history and their next steps. When it comes to SEO, SEMRush is the only tool I need.

Pros

My favorite thing about SEMRush is the keyword search tools. Even though keywords are everything when it comes to SEO anymore, they're still very important both for ranking and as an insight into a company's market share.

I was an early user of products like Market Samurai and the Google keyword tool back when they both actually told you something useful. This isn't exactly like the early days of SEO, but it's close. You can search keywords and actually return quality, actionable data that you can use in your AdWords campaigns, on-site SEO, and Social Media optimization.

Then once you've found the words you're looking for the Keyword Magic function allows you to drill down and discover long-tail and phrase match keywords. Whether you're looking for keywords to help you rank locally, nationally, or across the world, SEMRush is the best option for the money in my opinion.

Cons

I really don't dislike anything about SEMRush. If I had to find a least-liked feature, it would be the steep learning curve. Unless you have a firm understanding of SEO concepts and strategies, it's easy to get lost in there.

That said, the reason why there's a big learning curve is because there are so many features packed into one application. Keyword searches are only the beginning. You can monitor your Social Media rankings, your backlinks, your online reputation, and so much more with SEMRush. There's a lot to learn, because there's a lot to use.

Jeff G.

An Absolute Must for Any Marketing Team

Reviewed on 04/01/2020

Overall, SEMrush is our go-to solution for SEO, content development, keyword research and more. Whenever something new comes along, we stick with SEMrush. It's simply the best there is.

Pros

SEMrush is amazing. It uncovers opportunities and helps you improve your rankings by offering A+ data.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated for newbies. Especially for those who have never used any type of SEO software or data analytics application.

Chamath N.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

The best and powerful SEO tool I ever used

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 21/03/2019

I would rate my overall experience with the software as very high. I started using it only lately and with great expectations because of its rising reputation. The software has proved its reputation and fulfilled its promises. I rate it as the best among all the other similar SaaS that I have used in the past.

Pros

SEMrush has grown as a big time favourite in the domain of SaaS in the past decade or so. It has captured all types of clients, big and small due to its versatility and powerful package. Some of the well known clients include Quora, eBay, BNP Paribas etc. It has been awarded the best SEO suite of 2018 by various agencies like MENA, SEMY US Search Awards.
Pros -
The package has a complete SEO solution for any company looking to improve in digital marketing. Some of the best features that I like are :-
(a) SEMrush has got the best multi domain support across the board.
(b) Its keyword analysis is one of the best that you can find. Daily position checks can be undertaken on a host of keywords for all your projects for a quick health check.
(c) My favourite aspect about the software is however its reporting element, with which you can generate professional reports rich in data in real quick time.
(d) The SERP ranking tracking is pretty much as good as it can get.
(e) I also like their highly intuitive UX and the simplicity of its usage.

Cons

Cons -
There is nothing really to be a con in case of SEMrush. However, if I have to state the least liked features, my list is as under :-
(a) Although it is easy to use, but that is if you are an expert. It is not that easy to understand all its features, as there are many of them. But that in a way is good, if you are ready to learn.
(b) The price being on a higher side is a bit of a drawback. But again, if you want so many features in a single package, the price will be high.

Robin H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A must have for digital marketers

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

It is a great product that really helps you become proficient at SEO. If there is one thing your small business needs to have it is SEMrush. There are trainings and learning modules are helpful alongside though provoking webinars to make sure you stay up to date with trends. Learning the ui takes time as is not the most intuitive; however, most things you need are there.

Pros

The dashboard. All from one location I can see my projects performance across a multitude of aspects from social media, back links, position rankings and technical SEO just to name a few.

Cons

Righ now I have an issue with my Facebook always disconnecting with their publishing tool within an hour. contacting support guides you to an email where I would much rather have instant chat or phone support.

Arjunsinh C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Stay ahead of your competition

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

It has saved by time by more than 50-60%, reports runs on cloud, best suggestions based on the competitor analysis and link building suggestions along with the outreach pitch, what cold be better than this for a SEO guy.

Pros

There are lots. Its complete All in one SEO pack for SEO experts. Let it be website auditor's suggestions, technical SEO, on-page off-page, keeping eye on your competitor, researching links for Link building, keyword research or white label report, SEMRush is the answer. The provide more than what they charge for. 99/100 SEO will have this as a their SEO weapon against their competitor.

Cons

Though, there are none. But, I would recommend if they could update all the keywords daily, people won't have to buy any keywords tracking tool, currently only important keywords are updated and not all, rest is perfect.

SEMrush is one of the Top 5 SEO Tools for Agencies

Reviewed on 23/01/2020

Overall, our experience using SEMrush has been positive. Our team enjoys using it. Plus it has helped with our sales since we can utilize its research features when auditing prospective clients' sites.

Pros

We made the switch to SEMrush a few years ago mainly for the many tracking features that we need for all of our clients. The main one is the keyword tracking tool which allows us to track several keywords for each client and we then can include this data in their monthly reports.

Cons

SEMrush does not have the best structure for their plans/options which ends up costing us more for the software subscription. Due to their plans/pricing structure, we had to create two separate accounts and separate our projects between the two--all to avoid paying the astronomical additional fee for multiple users.

Molly H.
Industry: Construction
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Magic SEO & PPC Tool

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

As a PPC specialist and digital marketer I help clients boost their online presence through both SEO tactics and paid strategy.

SEMrush helps me plan and analyze to deliver results that truly life my clients bottom line.

Pros

SEMrush is a wonderful tool with a vast amount of in-depth features that will help you improve SEO and PPC for your business. This tool delivers in every way to work smarter and not harder. Its all-in-one design boasts SEO, paid search, social media and also market research tools for both e-commerce and enterprise solutions. As a Pay -per-Click (PPC ) specialist I've used SEMrush for years. Favorite tools are competitor analysis, keyword magic tool, and the domain management tool. While I take some of the data with a grain of salt as everyone should its output within these tools has truly allowed me to grow my clients business in an easy and efficient way. IF your looking to do less work but gain great insights and actionable to do's then SEMrush is for you!

Cons

There really aren't any cons about SEMrush. The software has an overabundance of tools that would take a while to list in the pros.

If you are a beginner to SEO or PPC the user face and amount of tools may be intimidating.

While the price is a worthy investment - if you are not well versed in SEO or PPC or are just in need of the tool for one blog or a small website it may not be worth the money.

For advanced users, it is important to remember that many tools like SEMrush will have a varying degree of data accuracy - I would not take the numbers they present as 100% accurate.

Josh O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Pretty standard for SEO and digital marketing teams

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Pros

SEMrush is our primary SEO tool and it really does it all, especially with the massive upgrades in the last year. It tracks keyword ranking positions, offers a few keyword research tools, and compares the domain to others related to it. You can automate reports that are white labeled, too. It also does domain analysis, backlink tracking, and site audits which we use all the time in our SEO business. They have recently rolled out link opportunity and outreach tools as well as brand monitoring on social media, though we haven't used those as much lately (but plan to).

Cons

SEMrush is an advanced tool for sure, not for newbies with little knowledge. However their support and tutorials are great. I'd like some more customization and styling options for the report tool, since we use SEMrush as our main report generator. Now we end up pasting images or combining it with other separate reports. I'd also like a client-facing dashboard for easy reporting. The keyword research tool isn't as good as the google one used to be, but now that google is making their keyword research tool more and more ridiculous, SEMrush is looking pretty good.

Great All Rounder

Reviewed on 28/05/2020

Pros

Used SEMRush for keyword research and content marketing. It has given a boost to our client's online marketing efforts. Data, volume, backlinks and other insights SEM Rush delivers are top-notch

The most desirable feature is the content marketing tool. The tool assists with keyword research, topic ideas, content optimiser, etc. Website audits and the lead get tools can come handy. The next important one close to the content marketing tool is backlink analysis.

The free tools offered by SEMRush are a nice addition. It also allows us to quickly create professional reports with a few clicks. Compared to the other tools which deliver similar results, the cost for SEMRush is much better in terms of the value it delivers. However, the subscription can get expensive before you know it.

Cons

Subscription can get expensive before you know it. Not a good option to recommend for beginners.

Response from SEMrush

Hi! Thanks for giving us such a great review! We really appreciate it and are happy that you're getting a lot out of SEMrush's tools.