Verizon Connect Reviews

3.4/5
2.7/5

Montana
Montana

GPS works great and so does the Fleet Service feature that allows us to track maintenance...

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Pros

The interface is very functional. We now have 8 vehicles on GPS at all times, in our business many times you'll need to drop everything and find help. The GPS allows us to our closet tech in the area. The Geofences also allow us to see how often we visit our favorite vendors which has provided essential info on our decision to begin stocking inventory.

Cons

The alerts are pretty unclear when there is an incident. Our drivers tend to give a bit on push back on their weekly driving score. If there was a bit of definition behind "hard braking or "quick starts" I think that would go a long way.

Glenford
Glenford

Terrible On boarding experience

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

2 days, hours on the phone, multiple emails, and they have no idea where my equipment is. They did send me a warning that I would be charged $100 per vehicle if I missed my install appointment, but can't tell me how much they will reimbursement for the cost of my staff sitting round waiting.

Pros

Hard to say, I can't get the install done.

Cons

Customer service is terrible, no follow up, hard to get anyone that will be accountable. Be prepared for long hold times if you have issues.

Samsara

Reasons for Switching to Verizon Connect

I have verizon fios, thought having to deal with one contractor would benefit me. I was wrong.
Shawn
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

We Cried out for Help a Long Time

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

Since we switched to ELD, absolute kaaos and mayhem. Sold us a product that wouldn't work with 2019 Kenworth. Our tablets were outdated, salesman never checked. We had to purchase $$$ tablets. The HOS violations report didn't work for 8 months. Vehicles we asked to be removed stayed in since 2016 (3 years). Could not provide a cable for a 2019 Kenworth for over 6 months. We were literally forced to go to a competitor. Our account rep was absolutely horrible. The fellow we got at the end was nice, but it was too late by then.

Pros

We liked Fleetmatics. We liked that power units and trailers could go on one page. We liked the reports the program offered. The Irish were friendly, and easy to work with. They were always knowledgeable, and helpful.

Cons

The tablets lost connection with the truck in no cell service areas. Verizon never announced updates. When updates occurred, they would interfere (take presidence) over the logbook in use, blocking drivers from logging in/out from breaks, and creating excessive unassigned miles. The gps would say 195 miles when we travelled 12 miles, not accurate. A vehicle we did not own showed up in our fleet. Vin numbers and vehicle data came up missing. Very unpredictable and inaccurate data. Portions of the program were inop for long periods of time. Notifications for events occurring in the future, how does that happen? Techs support not all on the same page as far as procedure when we called in. Some fixed things, others said there was no fix. Clearly not all trained, and the gap is huge. Some were argumentative.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Verizon Connect easy usage

Reviewed on 15/04/2024

Good easy to communicate and recommended it to friends and relatives

Good easy to communicate and recommended it to friends and relatives

Pros

I use Verizon connect and its easy to communicate and reliable

Cons

No I do not have any issues using this product

Don
  • Industry: Consumer Services

struggling

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Pros

There is no feature that I believe stands out from the others I have used.

Cons

Compared to use of others, Reveal seems to be behind the software. I was given a bunch of lines to purchase the product and then once I did, none of the promises were handled. Customer service is slow to react, calls back at times after hours. They have gotten better but the past treatment still leaves a tough decision.

Ian

Reveal for Trucks, Equipment, and Assets - GPS is serviceable, HW is spotty, Customer Support...

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

Day-to-day functionality is mostly reliable and gives us what we need. However, when issues come up, there is the known quantity of headaches that come with addressing them.

Pros

The UI is decent, and easy enough to use. There are reporting features that we'll likely not implement but are nice to know are available. There is an extensive library of info for troubleshooting & installation. Tier 2 techs are helpful, some product specialists are good as well. Vehicle trackers seem to work fine, low failure rate.

Cons

By far it is customer service. Tier 1 techs are based overseas, and while there are some competent agents in the call center, most are not. Getting to Tier 2 techs as fast as possible is the only way to be efficient. We've had 3 "Customer Success Managers" in the last year and none have been easy to contact and seem highly overloaded with accounts. We also weren't billed for 9 months, and gave multiple reminders - then with only an automated payment warning email, were charged for all at once. The asset tracking hardware is also flaky, we've replaced numerous units that stop working.

Michael

Verizon lost in the Horizon

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Not good. We have been having difficulty with two GPS trackers on equipment since day one. After four months Tier 2 Support Team informed us that we have the wrong type of GPS tracker for the type of equipment we are trying to track and that they would send out the correct equipment. Now after nine months the problem is still not resolved and we have received word that we will be charged an early termination fee for the two devices that were sent out that were not correct. All we did was make a trade not expecting any type of termination of service. Very frustrating trying to make any sense of this.

Pros

Initial discussions seemed to indicate that this would be the tracking service we needed for our fleet of vehicles and equipment.

Cons

Once you sign up and have the tracking devices installed Verizon Connect looses interest in your needs and requirements.

David
David

Terrible

Reviewed on 30/11/2017

Pros

system is easy to use -- when it works ofcourse

Cons

Awful company, constantly messing payments up and taking 2 or 3 months at once, didn't charge me enough and demanded more money.
the system lost an invoice due to an error and after many calls trying to get support (all I got was an answerphone, which is standard) after many attempts the support team said that they would fix it and after another call the next day, all I received was a manager saying I have to sort it myself, who then hung up on me.
there is a long list of issues with Verizon WORK, there sales team lie, there is no support when you need it and they treat small companies like they are doing them a favor by letting them have the product.

the customer service offered lets this potentially good product down

Dudley

VERYY DISSAPOINTED IN SALES

Reviewed on 03/11/2023

Very shocked by the neglective behaviour of sales peolpe and customer service when you ask for contracts and when you want to cancel.

Pros

The product overal is good. The product usability is ok

Cons

The product overal is good. But the sales department is very tricky. A renewal for a 12 month subscription is done by a 38 month renewal!

Canceling renewals is almost impossible. The customer service and finance department say it will all be handled. But then the invoices keep coming in and even 1 year contracts are automatically renewed for years leaving you with 20K extra costs!!!

Drick

Stay away from Verizon connect

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

It was one of the apps I would never recommend to anyone. There are better options. Use those options.

Pros

None for the price that the change there are many many cheaper better options the this use at your own risk

Cons

They had a hidden contract that they would put you in without your consent and will not allow you to walk away until they was paid for you leaving the app

Kristoffer
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Better Services out there than Verizon Connect

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

The service has been decent but the last year the service was not working properly and they wanted to update the units. They have a sneakly contract with a automatic renewal after completion of contract and a 60 day written cancelation policy even if your contract it about up. We cancelled anyway and contacted our company attorney to handle.

Pros

It was easy to use and did work in the beginning

Cons

Other services provide more features for half the price and they also have easier contract requirements when adding new trucks to the system.

Jamie

Avoid this company at all cost

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Horrendous. From the first day to today.

Horrendous. From the first day to today.

Pros

Very little good about this product when compared to the alternative products we use which are significantly cheaper and more robust

Cons

Lengthy list. In the past 6 months the following has happened.
1) tracker failed and it took them over 8 weeks to send us a replacement. When they tried to book the installation it took even longer. Comment from the rep was that they can’t get anyone to install their products for them. When they finally did have someone come out his comment was that we were lucky the vehicle ran at all considering the job the original installer from Verizon did.

2 our service representative sent out a mass email and “forgot” to blind copy everyone. I have since seen a significant increase in mail from people that shouldn’t have my email address. What do you expect when you share 685 peoples emails with random strangers.

3 I have asked several times to speak with a supervisor to address some of the concerns. That was a month ago. Still have yet to hear from them.

4 their new processing system has issues applying Payments. So when you do pay, they still dump you into their collections process with numerous threatening calls which are automated and require you to call them back.

5 When you do call them back, you will be on hold a minimum of 40 minutes and when they state they see the issue and how to resolve it, they still don’t resolve it resulting in continued calls

6 be very very careful of the cancellation terms. Even when you do follow it to the letter they may not process the cancellation.

Best recommendation is to use absolutely anyone else. Anyone else.

Customer Abuse - Unethical and illegal business practices

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

[sensitive content hidden] were going to contact me. I have never heard back from them. They do not respond to emails; you cannot get them on the phone. I have been given case numbers, I have escalated cases, I have been in tears talking with these people. I am told there is nothing that they can do but escalate my case and the only thing I can do is wait for a call back that never comes. I have told them that I am in fear that my service will be shut off due to non-payment because I refuse to pay for Dispatch. I was told, “then pay for it.” I have been told that I have reached the highest point of contact in management. I have been trying for six months to rectify this situation to no end. I was told that the reason that I did not get a call back was that I had to escalate the escalation. I was told that there is nothing that Verizon can do to help me. I was told that they do not see the problem with them charging me for both Work and Dispatch simultaneously (it’s the same service- one is just newer than the other)I have email correspondence to back up all of the claims I have made. I have gone through EVERY SINGLE channel possible to resolve this issue. I have paid Verizon for the services I have used. Their employees have bullied, extorted, lied, and wasted my company’s time and money. I feel powerless. I have no recourse and Verizon knows this. Verizon knows that we need this software in order to run our company. In my opinion, Verizon Connect Reveal is nothing

Pros

In December 2022, I received a phone call from a Verizon Connect Reveal Employee named [sensitive content hidden] pretty much bullied me into agreeing to another platform with Verizon. Furthermore, he lied about the product. [sensitive content hidden] informed me that the Verizon Work platform was scheduled to become obsolete in December 2023. [sensitive content hidden]also informed me that we were not paying for the “Reveal” platform although we were receiving service for it; this was due to an internal glitch in their system. As per [sensitive content hidden], the solution for Hallam was to move from “Work” to “Field Service Dispatch.” Moving to the “Dispatch” platform would provide us with both the services that “Work” and “Reveal” provide all in one program, and it would be cheaper than paying for both Reveal and Work. [sensitive content hidden] went on to tell me that if I did not move over to the “Dispatch” platform, Verizon would be forced to back-bill us for all of the months that they had not charged us for Reveal. At this point, I panicked. Our bread and butter is our work order system and if we were to lose this system, we would ultimately go out of business. We did not have the time or resources at that time to find a new platform, get trained on it, and roll it out. Therefore, I agreed to buy the “Dispatch” program. I signed a DocuSign and I never heard from [sensitive content hidden] again.I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. To this date, I still have not received access to Field Service Dispatch nor have I been issued a use

Cons

I still have not received access to Field Service Dispatch nor have I been issued a username. No one from their “onboarding team” has contacted me. I called and emailed and literally begged them to send me what I purchased. I actually used the words “I am begging you”. To this day, no one has provided me with this service. However, I am being billed $225 a month for this service. I have remained current on my bills with Work and Reveal because they are services that we use, however, I refuse to pay for Dispatch.I have spent HOURS on the phone with Verizon Connect Reveal trying to rectify this terrible situation. All I wanted was for Verizon to take the Field Service Dispatch off my bill and remove any of the charges that Hallam incurred due to this debacle. I would have continued using Reveal and work and paying for both, and we would all be happy.I was in contact with a man named [sensitive content hidden] for a while and he seemed like he was going to help me. He made the situation worse. He told me that he was going to get the Field Service Dispatch removed from my bill and fix our statement, but in the meantime, my contract was up with Work and Reveal, so he said I had to sign a new contract. Like an idiot, I trusted this man. I signed a contract, and I never heard from [sensitive content hidden] again. Just like what happened with [sensitive content hidden].I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon “Customer Support” I have been told that managers by the names of [sensitive content hidden]

Brian

Worst customer service ever

Reviewed on 12/04/2023

I would never use a Verizon service again that includes Verizon cellular and Verizon credit cards. Verizon connect does not work. They will not help you at customer service. They will just ignore you and keep billing you. Your hours of service and your mileage will be wrong. They do not care about their customers, and they will just simply ignore you. Verizon cellular is not part of this company so they will not help you either. You will be cited for driving over your hours of service if you use Verizon connect.

Pros

Didn’t like anything about Verizon connect. Right from the start the installer destroyed my truck. They have horrible customer service run you around in circles until you get tired and give up. You will need to contact the[sensitive content hidden] of the company to get anything resolved. Poor quality, Chinese import hardware, and very difficult to use software. They just wanna sell you all the extras.

Cons

The customer service Has it was to be the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life out of any company ever. I literally had to contact the [sensitive content hidden] of operations in order to get anything resolved. They will charge you for service you will not get.

JoAnna
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Unkept Promises

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

Cons

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us.
Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working.
The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end.
Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Steven

Fleet Tracking or Fleet Losing, Spent three years with this firm, Customer Service 1/5.

Reviewed on 04/03/2019

Customer Service is a below average in my opinion. If your transponder unit fails or is not functioning correctly it takes weeks, if not months before someone investigates and actually does something and you must constantly complain before they will even consider replacing the unit. This is simply not practicle if your running a business.

My customer service representative, was quite happy to point out conditions of contract terms and costs but randomly listened when there were problems. At which point these were passed onto other agents.

Having had contract review time, I was told pricing would be looked into. A few weeks went by and was quoted that standard contract terms pricing applied. Definitely would not re-sign a new contract period with a lack of customer service I've experienced. If what they did not like hearing did not please them, their tone would change and definitely not in favor of helping or delivering that "Customer Service" you'd come to expect. It would simply be, "well sir, as per the contract". Do not expect discretion in their service delivery. It is a no from me.

Pros

Been able to track vehicles when it actually worked and detailed reporting where necessary.

Cons

Reporting false location and telemetry. The car was parked in the workers home driveway of the home, (Physically inspected). The Verizon Connect System revealed the car was parked in the local park some 1klm away. Not very accurate reporting at all. Transponder Unit eventually swapped.

Another device reported a truck driver doing excessive speeds, however the truck has a speed limiter and was simply not possible to do that speed on the suggested road way when the device said it was in the middle of bushland where there are no roads.

Getting a detailed report can be slow if your downloading it and waiting for it to compile. Sometimes it would freeze up despite running all day. Most times, Had to close the browser and restart. Other times it was a little faster and did deliver the report.

William

Great Product - No one Stands behind it

Reviewed on 07/02/2022

We signed on with Fleetmatics prior to Verizon purchasing them and we were happy from day 1, onboarding, customer service, scheduling the device installs were unmatched. When Verizon bought them I was excited because our Mobile Devices and Internet experiences had been fairly positive. But boy they have redefined the term disappointment. The customer support went from almost instant response to day, weeks to having ask multiple times and then getting our account rep involved and have to request multiple times there too. The most recent (not so recent) request started in January 2021, we had a couple devices that were not being active. Took months of going back and forth to realize we could get upgraded models, they were also trying to get us to purchase additional products and less cared that they had existing products that weren't working. Took additional months of getting a new contract sent so we could sign, they sent the wrong devices, more months of getting the old ones shipped back and the new ones sent out. Once the new ones arrived and the wrong ones sent back the wrong devices back (August 2021) the wrong devices are still listed on our account. Today is Feb 2022 the wrong devices are still on the account, probably over 100 emails sent to the Account Rep, his boss and his boss and still not getting anyware, I spend more time managing these people then i do my own employees. Hope to get resolved soon, not reccomended will be leaving once the contract is up.

Pros

The User interface, reliability of the devices and accuracy of the tracking is unmached

Cons

The customer service and response is absolutely terrible.

Larry
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

Reviewed on 30/01/2019

Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Pros

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

Cons

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

John
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Oct 23...dont buy this product.

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

Up until recently it was just about ok. Real time tracking was about 90% good. By the time you reported a problem it had resolved itself. Not much use if real time tracking is important. Recently the service is non existent. I have 2 new trackers in my office for 2 weeks waiting to be installed. Nobody has been in touch. Monthly fee is still being deducted. Buyer beware. Dont sign a D.D with this company. There has to be a better available. They continue charging even when the service is rubbish. No refunds.

Pros

Nothing, at best it works well about 90% of the time. The rest of the time tracker crashes. You report it and a few hours later it is working again. Not much use if real time accuracy is important.

Cons

Service now non existent, Oct 23. Fed up waiting for service to sort my trackers. No one in contact to explain what is going. I lie. Someone was on to me (Sinead?) wondering if I wanted to but some more of their trackers. What a joke. I told her my problems..."nothing to do with me, get in touch with customer support". Well I tried that. Still waiting for 2 new trackers to be installed.

Jamie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Product has limited capability and the customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt...

Reviewed on 17/11/2017

Would not recommend this company as a work platform. From the limitations of their platform to the extent of their billing issues to the poor customer service, this is a poor provider all around.

Pros

Dispatch board is a decent portal for scheduling. Beyond this there has been very little positive with this program that I would recommend.

Cons

Used the system for 2 years. In that time, they have multiple programming issues. Including an error that took recurring jobs which were scheduled for 2 days and booked hundreds of calls for the same recurring issue months out. Resulting in thousands of calls on our schedule that needed to be removed once at a time. Took days to delete and further spent days helping their tech department to resolve the issue. Their programmer found an error in their system and did correct it but sorry about our luck for the cost and time to repair. Reimbursed us for a months service as thats all they could do. We have had numerous billing errors over the past two years and getting any resolution from them takes a minimum of 6 calls in my experience. Nobody is capable of making any decision regarding assisting a customer. We notified them that we were cancelling the contract with 90 days notice (60 required) and got confirmation of this. 2 weeks later I inquired as to the cancellation and was told nothing was in the system. Cancelled again following their process. Found out again that this hadn't been done. Wanted to lock me into another year of payment.

adam
  • Industry: Wholesale

Poor customer support and follow through

Reviewed on 19/06/2019

Customer support is awful. We started with fleetmatics in 2016 with 9 total trucks in our fleet. Once Verizon took over, i noticed the customer support took a nose dive and has never been the same. The sales reps take days or weeks to reply to voicemail and emails, or don't respond at all. We downsized to 8 trucks, and we are still being billed for 9 trucks, despite our sales rep guaranteeing me it has been rectified. I have reached out countless times to accounting, sales reps and nothing has been done. The rep instructed me to sign up for another contract and the 9th unit will fall off our plan. Yet, we are still invoiced for 8 total units. Each month we short pay by one unit, and its extremely frustrating to deal with this when Verizon is supposed to streamline our operations. Perhaps leaving negative feedback will prompt a manager to finally reach out to me and fix this once and for all. Not happy and would'nt recommend their service to any other motor carriers! Im on the verge of terminating our agreement and switching to Samsara! ab

Pros

Running reports on harsh events, speeding, cornering very easy.

Cons

Hours of service functions difficult to monitor. often times our drivers will see something on their tablet such as in their rest period, but on my end they still appear on duty. The ELD customer service hotline is always on point to help our drivers, and lead the way in support. If only the sales reps could do the same!

Ron

Awful Customer Support - ELD Doesn't work

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

Pros

The GPS system works fairly well and the reports are handy. The online interface is easy to use. Drivers are simple to set up, customer service is awful.

Cons

Our rep had no idea how the ELD system he was selling was going to work. After asking numerous questions about mobile device compatibility we ordered and installed 9 logbooks into our trucks. Before installation we were told that they would work with iPhone, iOS, and all Android devices. After they were installed they told us we had received ELD devices that would only work on Android. No Apple devices were compatible. We then ordered 3 Android tablets for our apple users and setup data plans for those . We still can't use all of the ELD required features because now they don't work with Android phones, only tablets! I talked all of this over with our rep before we ordered. I don't think he lied, I think he had no idea! The updated App we need for the phones is still "being developed" and we still don't have it. I can't get thru on the phone and our rep was either fired or quit. His replacement won't call us back even though we have left him countless messages and emails. This is the worst customer service I have ever received.

Micheel
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Unhappy Customer on all Levels

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

I'm not happy. I get assigned a fuel person and a representative and I send emails requesting fuel cards linked to the system with no response only to find out my fuel representative has either quit or been promoted so now I'm stuck making calls trying to find out who handles my account. It's been a very unpleasant experience!

Pros

That I can track who was in a truck if there is a problem

Cons

That I have to deal with Verizon Connect every time I need something or someone looses a fuel card. Your customer service flat out sucks! It takes days to for people to get back to you. I have fuel cards that are not working with the system and we have to keep a manual log. We recorded the actual miles at the end of the year verses the GPS/ELD tracking system and had trucks 4,000 miles off. I've had the program malfunction and put me in states that we were never in. I thought I would love just printing a report but we're still doing the logs by hand because we can rely on this system. It was so much easier tracking by hand then having to call someone for everything then relying on a company to handle this system. I have employees that log out and have used the system for awhile but yet your system keeps them logged in so then they are over hours and we're forced to call to get a case number. This software has caused more work than is needed for this company.

Audrey

The technology works, the customer service is severely broken.

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

I could see how this would be okay for folks who track one or two pieces of equipment, but if you have a fleet and multiple pierces of heavy machinery, just be prepared to pay blindly and never receive any help.

Over the last 4 months alone, I've had 6 different account "success" managers, all of who were never available and if they responded to an email, it was weeks after submitting a request. So, when you can't get a hold of your account manager, you're directed to regular customer service, who has absolutely no access to make any change that you'd need. It's a huge waste of time.

For the last year, I've requested multiple times that my invoices be sent to our AP email, but for some reason, they just can't seem to click their little buttons and add an email address. While they've dropped the ball on bigger issues, I think this one is the most upsetting because it is the easiest task to complete, you'd think.

Pros

Being able to run reports on my fleet is the only thing that's useful. So, make sure you never sell or buy any new vehicles or equipment, because it's impossible to make things happen with them, unless it's an initial sale.

Cons

Verizon Connect's 100% incompetent employees and their contracting for each GPS.

Traci
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery
  • Used for 2+ years

Customer Service is HORRIBLE - Quality of product and service has deteriorated tremendously

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Research other vendors - We have been told ERoad is great. Don't waste your time with this company. We are actively looking for a new provider.

Pros

We love the live map feature and many of the reports - so long as everything is working properly in the system.

Cons

Customer Service is absolutely horrible. We have been with Fleetmatics for close to 4 years now. Often times, I have the solutions to the issues long before anyone at Fleetmatics does since I have been working with the product much longer than the majority of customer service. I feel like I should be on their payroll. Currently, they are refusing to reactivate a unit in our system even though THEY are the ones who made an error and swapped the unit with a different unit on their end. We have not been able to "see" this truck on our map in well over a month. We have experienced a complete lack of service, our account rep only addresses what she wants to, my emails regarding trouble tickets go answered for several days, weeks, and lately we've even had a few cases that have been opened for months. As far as calling in for help, don't waste your time. I've sat on hold for well over an hour and refuse to call them now. It's sad that this company has zero loyalty to their clients that have stuck by their side as they've grown through the past few years. As of this morning, it has taken our Safety Department an hour or better just to get the live map to come up on our computers however, every single other program we utilize is working just fine.