isolved

Employ, enable, and empower your workforce!

3.6/5
3.7/5
3.7/5
3.4/5

303 Software options

Sofia C.

It does what it should do

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

Pros

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

Cons

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Paychex seemed a little more complicated than ISolved in processing payroll.

Paychex Flex

Price
Corey S.

We used this product for a while but switched to ADP

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

Pros

Infinisource is adequate enough to get the job done, but better options are available. We had issues with Infinisource and switched to ADP.

Cons

We had difficulties with Infinisource. It is not an easy system to learn. Our employees experienced difficulty logging into and staying active in Infinisource.

Cindy H.
  • Industry: Human Resources

isolved is #1

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

I like isolved feel it is a great software just need to keep all components updated timely

Pros

One stop shop and is user friendly. Easily able to move inside of the software

Cons

Because it is so robust hard to learn it all. University needs to be kept updated with the system changes so you can use it as a resource. Not all of the things in the university reflect the system.

Cynthia M.

AssetHR and iSolved

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Pros

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Cons

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Becka M.

iSolved HCM Technology review

lots of time saving

Pros

All encompassing, clean view, Employee interaction

Cons

customer service response time, inability to see more than one screen at the same time

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Timeforce issues, plus looking for Payroll processing capabilities

Cost for capabilities
Wendy M.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Great Product!

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Great implementation experience. Was able to take payroll process from 1.5 days to 3 hours

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, hr& payroll in one system. Ability to create own content in University, better employee tracking from an HR perspective

Cons

Having to purchase mojo in order to conduct performance reviews-i wish it was included with hcm. I'm just starting to figure out what I don't have access to as an administrator.

David H.

Quite possibly the worst software I have ever used...

Reviewed on 09/09/2015

Pros

This software has one merit... the security principals practiced are pentagon level. Your employees will have to type about 5 times the information into their phone or computer as they do to login to their online banking. I can login to my online banking app with about 20 key presses. This app requires more than 40. Passwords are enforced with a complexity that leads to numerous support calls for lost passwords. This would be well and good if the system actually allowed you to access some sort of sensitive data... however the mobile app allows you to punch in and out ONLY with no provision for actually seeing your recorded time. So yes, fort knox security principals that are so onerous your users will HATE you. The app existed in version 3.x before they added an option to save your login name and company id... I have typed my user name and company code hundreds of times during our roll out. This has been addressed now... in version 4. Think about that for a moment. Your company code is a random string your employees will need to remember. The format is X9999999 at least in our case. So yeah, tell your common laborer he must remember C4585209 or something similar to use your time clock... as well as his login name and password.

Cons

The software is at best broken. The development team are slightly above high school level. The support is non existent. You will be told they will fix it in the next version. The phone app does NOT work on all phones. The login screen is "cut off" on smaller screens and there is no way to swipe down to see the login button. No workaround exists as you cannot press the off screen button. NO support. The phone app also does not allow an employee to view their recorded hours. This leads to numerous punches as they believe it did work. Server connectivity issues are very common. Be prepared to "fix" timecards for employees every single day. The check stub viewing app, while integrated into the mobil app, requires the use of a completely different login and stupidly complex password. You WILL be getting calls every week when your employees get locked out because they forgot their password or used the punch login for the paystub side. When this happens, you cannot simply reset the password... no you must send them a system generated email and they have to go through the process of choosing a password and secret questions all over again. Again, I can get into my online banking software MUCH easier. If you expect this software to work with mobile employees think again. Unless they have access to an actual computer they will not be able to see their timecard or paystubs. Your employees WILL HATE YOU if you force them to use this. We are limping this pile of garbage software to the end of our construction season and migrating to a new solution over the winter break. We have lost employees because of this software. The software forces the employees mobile device to use "system time" which is good but it does NOT force the use of GPS when punching. An employee can simply turn off location services before he punches and you have no idea if he was sitting in bed or at the job site.

Holly M.
  • Industry: Wholesale

HORRIBLE customer service

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Pros

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

Cons

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Quickbooks Online

We outgrew Quickbooks

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to isolved

They purchased a small company that did payroll for my former company. I wouldn't choose them again.

The software has a lot of features but it is sometimes cumbersome to use

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

It does track data quite well, but sometimes it is hard to access that data

Pros

It is a nice centralized system and it can store a lot of employee information/data. It can link to different systems to save time with updating information. It also seems to have a lot of features that we have not yet tapped into.

Cons

Some features do not work as I would expect them to work or you need to reload the page to see things appear correctly. The software also feels a bit dated. You sometimes need to run a report or create a custom report to access some of your employee data.

Rosanne D.
  • Industry: Banking

I'm glad I made the switch

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Overall I really like using iSolved and I'm excited to expand our usage as we grow our business.

Pros

the importing of data and the ease of processing payroll

Cons

I'd like to be able to see what the employee sees similar to a login as customer available to me in other admin portals I work in.

Jenessa E.

Terrible product with terrible protocols

Reviewed on 30/12/2016

As an employee, user of iSolved for payroll, I completely despise this software. It is actually inconvenient in every aspect; iSolved is slow to the point I'm unsure if it is even working, an organization does not exist for users to perform tasks and customer support is not available for non-admin users even when it requires for an error page to be fixed!

The product is so slow that even a "quick punch" takes extended moments to complete. If you go further into the program it only gets worse. Try setting up a request for PTO and you are muddled to believe the program didn't notice you pushed a button. oh, wait for it. it is thinking!!

Back to requesting PTO/editing absences thinking you've found where it is located to realize the organization is really expressive creativity. "Employee Absences" and "Time Off Requests" are delightful in the fact they are both the same thing but are they really? You can perform one function in both but all other functions are split apart between these tabs pushing you further into a maze of the program. Forget about remembering how you did it the first time.

When it comes to requiring to update a password the procedure is completely backward. Changing a password for a payroll system should be done during work hours. However, it is always on a Monday morning when I can't clock in and need to take the time to create a new password forcing me later to have my time card edited. It is possible to send an e-mail out a couple of business days before giving the option to either update it when it's convenient, during work hours!

Bringing me to my last complaint that brought me to write a review, Customer Support. I have a great appreciation for customer support centers, they always get the brunt of frustrations and then continue to make sure the customer is satisfied. I feel they are the biggest asset in a company. I completely understand the problems that arise if you let a non-admin user contact customer support as every company has different procedures and that is why you create an admin. However, I am not allowed to contact customer support to clear error messages, my administrator needs to. Even when the program directed me to do exactly that. I am then directed to "take a screen shot of the required information", send it to my admin and have them forward it along. This is extremely inefficient.

I will never recommend this product to anyone due to the fact that it is slow, unorganized and inefficient. I am shocked by how much our company is paying for this unprofessional program.

Joshua L.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

I use isolved to log my hours and track my paychecks at work.

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

I am able to clock in and out from computer or phone and I am able to see my paystubs.

Pros

I like that with isolved you have an app that I can use as I walk in and out of work to clock in and out. I also like being able to quickly and easily see my previous paychecks and update W2 or W4 info.

Cons

The software is not user-friendly in my opinion. I still don't understand all the functionality that comes along with it. I have essentially figured out how to use it for what I need to and not dug any deeper. The best example of something annoying about it is clocking in and out from my phone. After opening the app there are about 5 or 6 clicks I have to make to record a timecard punch. It took me several weeks to realize there was even a way to see my employees hours. Just really messy confusing layout.

Andy J.

Reviewed on 01/04/2013

Our company is a mining and manufacturing company with multiple locations. We had been using a different company (ADP) for our time and attendance as well as payroll. Their solution was so complicated, their implementation and customer service was difficult at best. In short, ADP was not meeting our needs and had no desire to help us.

We needed software that helped us gather time and attendance information in a simple and straightforward way. It needed to offer some flexibility and customization to allow us to tailor the software to our needs. We also wanted to be able to collect the time and attendance information and pair that with our existing accounting software so that we could process payroll in-house and eliminate redundant data entry.

Our decision to change from ADP to TimeForce II was really pretty easy. The sales team went out of their way with multiple demonstrations. They were able to answer our questions and help us find a solution that met our needs.

The implementation process was smooth; the staff at TimeForce helped organize the transition well. The best thing about the implementation was the good customer service we received. It was apparent that the people at TImeForce wanted us to succeed, and we were important.

TimeForce has been very easy to use. Their system is logical, and with a little help from the implementation team we were able to figure out how to use and function within the software. Changes we used to have to call ADP to make we can do ourselves.

The transition to TimeForce has been a success for our company. Collecting time and attendance is easier than it ever has been. It works well with our existing accounting software for payroll. The continued customer support has been excellent as well.

Tricia M.
  • Industry: Government Administration

iSolved

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Great program. This is the easiest time card program I have ever used. It allows employees to see so many details, that it eliminates the need to ask your supervisor for numbers. I would recommend this to everyone.

Pros

We use this for our timecards and so far its the best system I have used. The manual is easy to understand and the program is easy to use. I love how you can see your previous pay stubs at anytime and look at your vacation and sick balances. Before we had to wait for our pay stubs to come out to see what we had. It easy to submit sick and vacation time (compared to other programs).

Cons

It has been slow at times, not allowing me to clock in or out but that might just be a server issue and not the actual program.

Nathan M.
  • Industry: Media Production

I-Solved Product Review

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Our over-all experience is great because your customer service is amazing to us!

Pros

The features that are most impactful to our company is the reporting & tracking of hours, time and pto balances/tracking.

Cons

The few things that I do not like is when we punch in/out times sometimes translates over to the next day, causing a snowball effect for the whole week.
That being said, many times over and over we have punch out errors both while swiping in/out on the time clock machine and when we punch in through isolved (not the app).

Amy K.
  • Industry: Banking

iSolved Makes Organizing Easy

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

Very good, when I have question the service and assistance is phenomenal. I feel supported and guided to learn.

Pros

I love the ease of navigation and the organizational options and layout. It makes sense but also guides our HR Department to best practices.

Cons

I have only been using for a year, since I was hired with this company, the only con is that I have so much more to learn about it’s capabilities. I like the University but struggle finding time to take advantage of it. HR during Covid is time consuming.

Anna E.

Reviewed on 02/04/2013

We are a local retail pharmacy with 5 locations and 4 different corporate payrolls. Our payroll rules are very complex with pay differentials, call pay, employee transfers, and a variety of accruals. We also want our drivers to have access to punch remotely. Our previous software company promised upgrades to meet all of our needs when purchased. Five years later, we still had not made any progress and the technical support we received was marginal at best. Our company searched for a new software alternative that didn't break the bank but could accomodate all of our requirements. We were very impressed with the Timeforce software and the sales staff but were skeptical based on our previous experience. Therefore, Timeforce provided numerous webinars and one on one demostrations to abate all of our fears. After months of research, we were convinced that TimeforceII was the payroll system for us and we purchased it in August of 2012 along with the advanced scheduling system. Kelli, our implemetation specialist, was fantastic. Thru questionairres, goto meetings, and many phone conversations, Kelli was able to learn our payroll and setup the system. We went live in October of 2012 and have never looked back. Of course, once we went live, we had a few issues but Kelli was with us every step of the way and made sure we were completely satisfied with the product before turning us over to tech support. Timeforce has cut our payroll processing time down from 3 days a week to less than a day currently. It is easy to learn and there is always someone available to call if support is needed. I would highly recommend Timeforce.

Katy R.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used for 1+ year

Much better than what we had before

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

Overall pretty easy to use, it's just lacking some features I would like to have a fully integrated system instead of partners for Benefits and applicant tracking. Was a big step up from our previous system- OnlineEmployer where we used paper time cards and manual data entry.

Pros

ESS, Onboarding, Time cards. Viewing pay history and stubs, web-based access. Manager approvals of PTO requests and PTO Balance/accrual tracking and rules that automatically adjust accruals based on length of service. One database for most information, partners for benefits administration/carrier feeds and ATS Partner.

Cons

Access options are clunky- would be nice to be able to activate certain access by individual rather than setting up groups. Most of the setup has to be done by the payroll company, must go back and forth to set up certain things and special check runs. Time off requests do not project balance at the time of the request, only based on current balance.

Otto K.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

User Friendly HCM

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Pros

It does payroll very well and is easy to use for the end user.

Cons

Hardware and Timekeeping - we fairly consistently experience the same issues with connectivity with the clocks without any simple or timely fixes. Timekeeping still can't handle blended OT which automatically takes us out of certain industries.

It will do.

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

It's not bad. I'd rather use ADP if I had the choice

Pros

Easy enough to use, has all the features and functions and reports you want out of a time-keeping software.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find what your looking for. There are a lot of menus and buttons, and a lot of times there are too many.

Janice R.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

FMLA reports

overall, I enjoy the product

Pros

We are able to code FMLA leave which is better than before .

Cons

Reports are not truly functionally .We have to do a lot of manual calculation to obtain true leave hours. Suggestion is to add all FMLA leave together .

Chris H.

Isolved Review

Reviewed on 08/10/2019

Fairly good. Honestly, the thing that makes isolved worth it is their customer service. They are quick to respond to issues that come up and are always happy to help.

Pros

I love how easy Isolved is to use and remember how to use. It is one of the most simple sites to use all of the functions on.

Cons

They make it a little difficult to manage time punches. For some reason, that I can not figure out why, the time clock automatically qualifies a missed punch after a 12 hour shift. My nurses regularly work 13 hour shifts, and it is a pain to constantly have to fix missed punches when they dont really have a missed punch.

Dawn B.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Review from Recruiter

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

I mainly use their applicant tracking system for recruiting and I feel that is overall user friendly but could be better when it comes to the communication with users within the software.

Pros

I like the ease of use from the HR perspective and the ability to see exactly what the employee sees within the system when trying to help them.

Cons

Limitations with reports, mass adding of performance review dates for employees, and limitation with iHire system.

Trini S.

Reviewed on 27/08/2013

IntegraCore is a third party logistic company located in Salt Lake City, UT and Atlanta, GA. While we are considered a small employer, we continue to grow at a rapid pace. Our previous timekeeping system was not able to keep up with our demands and lacked the features our managers and human resource department needed to manage our time and attendance policies.

Our Utah location is currently using TimeForce while our Atlanta location was brought on to use TimeForceII in May 2013. The implementation process was lengthy; however, it was due to the amount of work each Infinisource account manager had on their plate, which made it difficult to get through the implementation phase as scheduled. My account manager, Michael D., worked long hours to ensure every detail was not overlooked. The launch was a success as we opened up the system to all Atlanta employees and managers in May.

We are preparing to upgrade our Utah based employees to TimeForceII by the end of the 2013 year. The anticipation of having a more robust system is exciting for our employees and managers.

The service provided by my implementations account manager was top notch! He was knowledgeable about the products and services. Any glitches were easily and quickly corrected. As for the heavy workloads carried by each account manager, Infinisource quickly resolved this issue by expanding their headcount to manage the workload.

We are now considering moving our payroll services over to Infinisource's TimeForce software.

Alistair M.
  • Industry: Accounting

As Payroll HCM software

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Helping our clients with HCM solutions

Pros

Intuitive and quite comprehensive, easy to use API's and able to export import

Cons

Employee Onboarding needs some work but I hear it is on the roadmap