Lightspeed Retail

The point of sale you'll love to use.

4.1/5
4.1/5
4.3/5
4.2/5

Patrice T.

Invest in your pos

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

If you want you compagny to work, invest in a pos that does what it need to be done, that is what I did with lightspeed and I enjoy every second of it. Many feature save me several hours of work per week and they realy did a superb reserchs jobs on building a software that work with retail and its not a additional feature to a restaurant pos.

Pros

The inventory management feature is juste great, it does everything it need to be whit minimal restriction, import feature for large supplier order is a must. Save me several hours a week

Cons

The restriction in UPC digit make some of my item UPC useless (item from China with irregular upc) and I have to create a upc myself

Todd D.
  • Industry: Furniture

Good Product

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

The overall experience has been excellent. I am most impressed with the support I have received from Lightspeed. Phone in wait times have been very reasonable at this point. When I have spoken to a tech they have been excellent in understanding my question and providing a solution.... at times working outside the box to create the best result with the conditions present.

Pros

The start up process was easy to follow along. Great tutorial videos and resources to answer the basic questions. Was easy to set up the codes, pricing and inventory organization.

Cons

There was some frustration using matrix's and understanding assemblies. Each business is different obviously... the use of matrix was great at the start but becomes limiting later on for integration to the webstore. Assemblies are cumbersome for automatic ordering.

Shopify POS and Square Point of Sale

Shopify POS and Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Lightspeed Retail

The free trial helped me make up my mind. I had two colleagues using Lightspeed and in speaking to them both are very happy with the product.
Carole J.

Lightspeed issues

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

not horrible not great

Pros

it's pretty easy, the inventory entering is easy, sales are easy. Reports are good, although none of them integrate, you have to pull 3-4 reports to get what you need unless you upgrade to way more $

Cons

This is an app based program, so there are definite issues using this with an iPad, which is how we run our retail store. The gift card has been a problem from day one which we have reported many time and have an open ongoing unresolved case. We purchased the gift card from the company they recommended and they both point fingers at each other, meanwhile it is a nightmare for our customers who have to sit & wait while we figure out how to make their return or issue a gift card. Still not resolved. The cache fills up and you have to delete the app and reload it or certain functions do not work, like getting a new customers name in the system. The last thing you want to deal with is deleting an ap and reloading it. Customer service on management level is incredibly slow to respond if they ever do. The day to day service is very responsive.
The rep also over sold us the program and sold us 2 registers and so we over paid $1,000 a year for 3 years until we caught it. Never heard back from upper management regarding a credit or a few free months.
They are very responsive when you are up for review though! ALSO beware of their own integrative payment processing that they tell you will save you a lot of $, not really true.Get it in writing. First of all they will take their fee right off the top daily, so forget trying to reconcile your statement with your daily reports. You will get paid for Wed, Thur & friday the following Tuesday...so your cash flow is delayed. Way slow!!!!!!

Clover and Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Lightspeed Retail

5 years ago it was the best option.
Ken L.

Lightspeed can take your retail store to the next level...with some work!

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Pros

3rd Party integrations, 1st party ecom integrations, Cayan payment integration, and the robust special order system that is rooted in the entire platform. These are the big ones but there is many more small things.

Cons

No POS is perfect so there are definitely things that could be fixed. I would say being able to redeem gift cards online is a big one. They know this though and are working on it. Also, being able to see Matrix inventory in regular retail vs just in Analytics but again very small things.

Vend and Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Choosing Lightspeed Retail

Limiting in functionality that I wanted to implement in my business

RICS Software
Jeanie V.

7 Years In with Lightspeed

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

LightSpeed has proved to be a positive addition to our business over and over again.

Pros

The system allows vision into your business clearly and quite simply. From the day to day sales to the back office reports, the system is easy to use. In ALL cases where something is not exactly as you envision it, the customer support team is there to help; they are PHENOMENAL and coming from retail, I do use those words quite carefully. We launched our business with Light Speed Onsite and have since upgraded to Retail. Each and every step of the way, the support team has helped with and gone and above and beyond getting me operating thru, from the simplest to the complex. We have no other point of reference of other POS providers, but many times other they are present at tradeshows. From a personal perspective, hearing the sales pitch (what we assume is the best of the best), LightSpeed provides services and abilities well above the others.

Cons

Unfortunately, price does come in to play. The cost, now knowing the system, is well worth it. However, there are other features that we feel should be included (as commonly seen elsewhere) that must be a "add-on" application from outside providers. Interpretation: add on = added costs. Being a small business, the cost of the POS system is significant enough, add on's are almost impossible to also incur.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Lightspeed Retail

Services provided. Easiness of use. Clean appearance.
Julie R.

Robust System Integrates Webstore and Brick- and - Mortar Store

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

I'm super happy with Lightspeed and I like how they have 24/7 customer service in case of a glitch. The staff is always very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
I tried another service (Sunrise POS) when I first started out and the guy promised me the world. Little did I know it wasn't even geared for retail it was a restaurant system. I was totally taken advantage of, I had no one to call for support and ended losing over 5k.
Lightspeed is up front and caters to your needs. They are awesome!!

Pros

It's easy to use, It's easy to check on the store activity when I'm not there through my iPhone. It gives detailed reports on categories, vendors and daily sales. I love it because it manages the inventory on my website as well as my retail front. If I have 12 pieces listed on my web store and sell 4 in the store, it will deduct accordingly.

Cons

Nothing really. I wish some of the paid upgraded features were free.

Jennifer B.

TRACK YOUR PROFIT MARGINS!

Reviewed on 08/07/2019

I have a small health food store in Sullivan, MO. We have been online with Lightspeed POS for nearly a year now. The partnership with Pointy is much appreciated. Even without paying for additional online presence I believe the Pointy helps direct traffic to our business for sure! Also the Lightspeed system easily allows you to track profit margins and sales. This by far has been my favorite asset to the system. Of course it does rely on setting up your inventory accurate, which is a process but a process that is undoubtedly an INVESTMENT! I tracked sales over a couple of months and noticed a dip in profit margins and traced that back to companies raising wholesale but not increasing the MSRP. This hurts brick and mortar retailers. I was able to easily pull up these products from certain vendors in an isolated manner and go through where our retail prices were set and be sure we were setting it at a proper profit margin to keep the lights on! A month after doing this I noticed profits margins went from 35-37% to 38-40%. We offer 20% off our set prices just to keep up with online businesses, so we have to make sure the set retail will allow us a proper profit margin after the advertised discount. LOVE this feature! Customer service has been prompt to help anytime we have asked. They are adding and improving things all the time!

Pros

Being able to track profit margins and sales. Knowing what products to keep around and which ones to remove from inventory.

Cons

There are 2 different sales screens and each has their pros and cons…. but this is probably the most confusing thing in the system.

Clover and Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Lightspeed Retail

The setup and Cloudbase of inventory. I can check sells, products, etc. from anywhere.
Jeremy S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Packed with features, with room to grow

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Pros

Great reporting, easy to use simplicity. Constantly improving the software, interface, features, etc. It is superb for inventory management. Gift Cards are easy to use, re-use, re-charge, etc. Customer loyalty programs are being integrated, once more are integrated, this platform will be far above the competition.
This platform is great for starting small, or large. It has all the features you didn't know you would need. With constant feedback from customers like myself, they are constantly listening and improving the retail POS systems.
I know I list quite a few things I don't like, but the software's great qualities far exceed the negatives, which may be phased out sooner or later with updates.

Cons

Cloud based, when it has issues, you are stuck with just an iPad or Computer. Nothing can be done with the systems. No sales, no reports, nothing. The Technology division reports that they are working to improve infrastructure, so I hope that happens before the 2015 holiday season. They are a very popular POS system and are growing very fast.

Credit Card readers are subpar with Element Payments, but improving. Plus the EMV card readers are due in a couple of months. I've used both the headphone & lightning connector styles for the iPad. Each have positives and negatives. The headphone card reader wears out if you swipe alot, I swipe approx 25-50/day and its lasted about 8 months and is constant on reading cards. Lightning connector card reader isn't designed to be used while charging your iPad. So if you run 50+ transactions in a day on the iPad, you will need to remove the card reader to charge the iPad mid day, because charging the iPad through the card reader takes so long that the iPad uses power faster than its recharged, so removing the card reader to keep the iPad charged is a nuisance. Also the micro usb charging port on the Lightning Card reader looses its connection like all micro USB connectors typically do with wear. The iPad uses Wifi & Bluetooth all day for the internet and barcode reader, so it drains the power quickly. I may switch to the computer versions for holidays when we are busy and cant be recharging the iPad all the time.

When you create your account, be ready to be charged for each employee after you have more than 7 in the system. If you don't keep track of employee sales, times, etc using the system, then a single pin for each sale will work, but if you want to use all the employee tracking features for sales, time, you have to pay for each employee you add to the system after 7 I believe. I use 9-12 employees off and on, so I have to pay for each one for the full year after #7. The employee's should be included in the package price, up to 15, then have a price structure for the next 5, not each one. It becomes more expensive as you grow as a business and want to keep track of employee data.

It has no commissions structure. So if you want to give commissions, you have to do that manually with your reporting data.

Rosaline L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Most complete and easy POS

Reviewed on 02/09/2020

Very easy to use

Pros

It is easy to use as you can search for the individual items and put items in categories. It also enable us to put in modifier on each item with additional price too

Cons

Very expensive compared to other POS. Only if the report format can be modified to be a little bit more simpler

Brad A.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Long time customer with multiple locations

Reviewed on 30/03/2018

We have been using lightspeed since it was first introduced. The company has been great to work with and really cares about small businesses. The program keeps evolving and seems to get better and better with every update. I would reccomend it to any small business that wants to be as efficient as possible and wants a POS that can grow with them.

Pros

The cloud-based platform is very convenient. You can access it from any device with our without a touchscreen and it is very easy to use. This allows us to process transactions from anywhere including events and deliveries. The menus are simple and easy to navigate and training for new employees goes quickly. The service schedule keeps our entire service depatrment on task and the ability to customize the menus makes writing up tickets quick and easy. Also, the ability to view real time inventory at each store, integration to our webstore, and vendor catelogs makes inventory management much easier.

Cons

The transfer inventory feature from store to store is a little clumsy and has created some inventory discrepancies

Hannah A.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Lightspeed Review

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

We are able to use Lightspeed to see trends in our business and pull reports that are vital to the life of our business.

Pros

It is very easy to use and train employees. I love the fact that Lightspeed is available 24/7 if you have questions. They very receptive and always resolve any issue I have ever had.`
I love I can log in and virtually anywhere to update inventory, etc.

Cons

nothing I don't like. I wish there was an appointment setting option that we could use for scheduling services.

Melanie F.

All in one system

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

Very satisfied so far. system is great and full of features. great quick customer service + support.

Pros

From first time I have spoken with someone from Lightspeed, I enjoyed the explanation of having everything in 1 place. My issue before switching to Lightspeed with physical store and ecom was 2 seperate inventories, manual puchase orders, reports had to be combined, complicated for the bookeeper to do my papers, so on and so forth. Now, I dont have to look at the inventory physically to place orders with my vendors as I see it all through system. I also dont worry much about people purchasing in store and someone buy online at same time, which inventory their is much less mistakes. Whenever I had difficulty, I had response right away in the same day. Most my issues got fixed. no wait, only satisfactory. The price scared me to change as it was more expensive then my previous or other companies i was looking at. But, i dont regret it as the sytem is really complete, offers it all for Pḧysical and ecom store. + service is number 1.

Cons

I have had difficulty with the translations as its not always clear where to change or how to do it. After a support call, its better because now I know how system works as well as going through all the webinars. But I find this part can be muhc simpler.

Nate D.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Lightspeed Onsite and Lightspeed Cloud

Reviewed on 06/09/2016

Pros

The functionality of the onsite product was excellent. I uncovered several small deficiencies and Lightspeed support was very attentive to help me develop workarounds. I now use the Lightspeed Cloud retail solution. Support is also excellent for the cloud software. The software is easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

The cloud solution is more affordable but lacks in some of the functionality of the Onsite software. Here are some big ticket items that need to be addressed in future upgrades: you cannot customize product labels. This means if you want to put a UPC code in place of the proprietary p-code you cannot. Information exchange is limited for vendors from the onsite version. In Onsite, I was able to use excel files (.csv or .txt) to add new products or update pricing. This was a very effective tool that has been removed from the cloud iteration. Lightspeed assisted with the initial product download but all new items must be entered individually. There are major problems with the Ipad software linking with the recommended Bluetooth barcode scanner. This is a borderline disastrous situation. The scanner that is recommended from Socketmobile costs over $200. However, it regularly loses contact with the iPad. The only solution is to keep the iPad "awake" at all times or to close and reopen the program every time you want to make a sale. Neither Lightspeed or Socketmobile have a satisfactory solution.

Amanda M.

Excellent Customer Service, Reporting Options Useful for Large Consignment Model Business

Reviewed on 24/04/2017

I own Homespun, a boutique in Indianapolis that primarily sells the handmade goods of artists and makers from across the U.S. We largely work on consignment with our artists and have struggled to find a POS system that provides the right combination of reporting functions and inventory options to ease the cumbersome nature of the consignment model, particularly the month-to-month payouts after product sales have been made. We have been in business for almost seven years now and have been using another Mac desktop-based software that entire time. The former system served its purpose for the duration well enough, but we've expanded the shop square footage, increased inventory significantly, added more employees and are planning to add a web store very soon. It was time to upgrade. So, we switched to the Lightspeed online POS for retail and it has been AMAZING. The customer service alone is worth the change. We've had a few small hitches here and there in getting the inventory migrated to the new system and some of the hardware components set up, but the customer service is available 24/7 and is so friendly, patient, thorough, and knowledgeable. The customer service with our last system was more or less nonexistent, so this is a very welcome change. In addition to the great customer service, all of the reporting features I need are there, which is making running a large consignment business much easier. We are very happy with Lightspeed.

Pros

- Excellent customer service, available 24/7 via telephone or online chat
- Excellent variety of reporting options
- Fairly user friendly and intuitive to use

Cons

- A few small hitches in getting our inventory migrated
- A few small hitches in getting our hardware components set up
BUT, the customer service team was responsive and patient and helped us resolve both of those issues quickly.

Support, support, support!

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

I have had a wonderful overall experience with Lightspeed! I would highly recommend it for any retail business!

Pros

I have been using Lightspeed for several years now in my retail business. The support I receive is fast, consistent and extremely helpful! The software is flawless and easy to use but when you do get into a pinch, you are just a chat or phone call away from help. Even my account executive, Jeremy, is always there for me. He checks in, sends me emails for updates and add ons, and makes sure I have the best team for any training I need!

Cons

Unfortunately, this system is not the cheapest in the market, but well worth the investment. I cannot imagine using a different POS system.

Annie L.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

User Friendly

Reviewed on 22/01/2021

Love using it, it's super easy! If I ever have an issue or I don't understand how to do something their 'help' function is really useful and the chat and phone support have been a real lifesaver.

Pros

Love the eCommerce function, when our business had to go curbside only it was really easy to set up online shopping. My older co workers had an easy time figuring out how to use the system, and I love being able to check inventory and sales even when I'm not in my store.

Cons

Limited options for payment processing, having to go with a non integrated payment was frustrating, and we were also limited with payment processing options for our eCommerce site.

Terron L.

Terrible customer service and not user friendly on the Ipad

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

Terrible. I am leaving the system. I would never recommend this software to anyone!!!

Pros

I can change the background? There isn't much to love about this system.

Cons

THe fact that they told me they specialize in using the Ipad, but everytime I call with an issue or question, customer service is surprised im using an ipad.
Also, customer charges and accounts are extremely confusing and difficult to use. You have to acces them through the "Manager mode" which is the least user friendly program I have ever encountered.
The worst part is customer service. When I need to speak to someone I am on hold for at least 15 minutes. Then to speak to a manager is 24-48 hours for a call back, if they even call back at all.

Response from Lightspeed

Hi Terron,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience, and we are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the product and service received.

We value our customers feedback, and would like to learn more about your specific experience, to have the opportunity to address your needs and concerns.

A member of our Customer Success team will be reaching out to you shortly to explore different options that can help your business moving forward.

We look forward to having the chance to speak with you.

Thank you.
Lightspeed POS

Worst Business Decision

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Pros

I have no pros. I would like to take this opportunity to preface my review with the fact that I am not a negative review writer. As a business owner myself, I generally live by the golden rule of doing business and give the benefit of the doubt in most cases.
I took the time to write this today because I simply want to save you from the hardship of the lessons learned by so many business owners here.

Cons

If you are considering Lightspeed for your business, please STOP HERE and do research. Allow the hundreds of negative reviews that came before mine to be your bright waving red flag. I DEFINITELY wish someone had told me to read some of these before entering an agreement with this company. Also, my lawyer would have STRONGLY advised me against entering this agreement, but unfortunately it was too late for me.

Hopefully, it is NOT too late for you. I'll keep this short:

1.) Lightspeed is overpriced,
2.) Lightspeed's product is mediocre: glitchy and has limitations,
3.) Lightspeed contract terms are extremely binding, consider them unethical.
4.) Lightspeed will do nothing for you as a customer. Your concerns will be deferred from person to person all with their arms up in the air until you get tired of trying to find a reasonable resolution and you land here, at the end of your rope writing a negative review with hope that someone will learn from your mistake and stay away.

I'm pretty certain if the business owner died, Lightspeed will go after their loved ones for a payout.
This is not a company any business owner should do business with.

Response from Lightspeed POS

Hi,

We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience, and we are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the product and service received.

As we are unable to identify your business, please feel free to contact us at your convenience: 1(866) 932-1801 ext 8000. Our Customer Success team would be more than happy to connect with you.

We look forward to having the chance to speak with you.

Lightspeed Customer Success

Ephraim V.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Easy to use and extremely powerful

Reviewed on 02/03/2018

So decided to open the coolest concept in Downtown El Paso.
A bike boutique cafe. So Podium Finish Sports Boutique & Cafe was born. Our first week we used spreadsheets ( don't )
Then we signed up for shopkeep. ( don't ) shopkeep is a small point of sale that has no versatility. You cant even do a simple layaway or in-house financing.
During a trade show at Interbike, I was definitely shopping for a POS. Talked to 3 providers and Lightspeed was not only knowledgeable and friendly but super affordable. The software is powerful and most importantly user-friendly
When I say powerful I mean it.
We offer a wide range of athlete gear and supply, a full menu prepared by a chef, every style of coffee you can drink, 6 indoor virtual trainers, a fully stocked bike shop and mechanic and a bike fit studio.
We run it all via lightspeed and we haven't even started with e-com yet.
We are very pleased with the program not to mention the fast customer service. Our IP address changed...one phone call and they jumped on my computer and fixed it fast.
A+

Pros

It can handle a multitude of tasks, retail, restaurant, service, layaway, inside financing, image inventory and so much more

Gabe F.

Great for Bicycle Shops and More

Reviewed on 10/07/2020

Having a professional platform like Lightspeed bring efficiency and capacity to the back end of any business. It's easy for new staff to pick up and powerful for the seasoned employee to dig deep into.

Pros

Lightspeed organizes all of my daily business needs in one cloud-based website with customization formats to make it work perfectly for my bike shop's needs. From daily work orders to placing orders, making reports, and tracking numbers this program rocks!

Cons

I wish Lightspeed had the capacity to manage my bike rental fleet. I also wish there was a timer on work orders so mechanics could keep track of their work duration.

Gerard E.

Lightspeed has transformed the way we sell because it gave us easy access to data like never...

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Me and my team got the benefits of powerful data which helped us make decisions to maximize sales, focus marketing efforts on slow moving items, disband some items and even introduce new ones based on trends. The biggest benefit is being able to quickly add a menu item, discount or special which could go live in a matter of seconds. All on the cloud.

Pros

Lightspeed is easy to use, fully customizable which I can do by myself and best of all, it is all cloud-based so I can acesss my sales real-time, and get data anywhere in the world. I love that it syncs with my inventory management software and Quickbooks too! Then user interface is friendly and there are many features that make it customizable to my business needs.

Cons

The standard reporting software is okay but only scratches the surface in my view. To get deeper reports you have to contact sales and possibly pay extra. I would have preferred to have as much data and reports at my disposable as possible, coming standard with the software.

Paul N.

Lightspeed POS for Pet Supply Store

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

Extremely positive. We couldn't run our business with out it.

Pros

Very easy to use and implement.
SaaS model let me access critical data anywhere, anytime.
Inventory control helps to keep products in stock without hurting cash flow.
Ecommerce portal is just amazing and our customers love it.

Cons

Not much to say here. It does every thing we need it to do.

Bud C.

Big Holes in the eCom product.

Reviewed on 23/01/2021

Support varies from 5 minutes to 5 hours, rarely on the 5-minute side. Don't expect instant assistance when you have a customer standing in front of you and tech support is required for a POS problem - not going to happen.
Be aware that their sales staff will promise anything, but they are scarce when you have a real problem. I was promised an online solution for my gallery, it wasn't delivered. There are no plans for a solution-based response. For the most part, tech support gives their best effort to solve problems - problems that occur due to an inadequate product. Although, I have to add, several techs are dismissive, providing poorly thought-out solutions that are not user friendly.
The eCom web development tool is based on a Wordpress format - cumbersome and non-intuitive with a very steep learning curve. You will feel overwhelmed and lost - for weeks.

Pros

Cloud access.
POS scanning.
24/7 tech support.

Cons

The shipping module within eCom is causing my online business to fail. This is an art gallery. We have one of everything. The shipping module expects meta data from your suppliers - non existent in my world. I need to assign a unique shipping amount to each item, and still have the flexibility to offer free shipping on small jewelry and free curbside or gallery pickup. Can't be done. The only workable solution, from a software point of view, is free shipping - which isn't viable for a 150 lb sculpture. The eCom website's ongoing maintenance is very high. Cannot duplicate html pages of similar products. Every item's webpage must be built from scratch. Other than vendor, product and quantity, there is no transfer of metadata from Retail to eCom - dual entry is the only way to run the two systems - expensive solution.

Taylor H.
  • Used for 2+ years

Best Decision We Have Made in YEars

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

The catalog import feature is prime

Pros

We started using lightseped nearly 4 years ago for our POS. Best decision for the business we have ever made. Everything that was giving us a headache in the past was instantly made easier. We run a bike shop called the Okoboji Expedition Company, and it was perfect. There have been a few hiccups with mac to pc quickbooks integration, but overall, we are very satisfied with how the POS has been working. They also have a lot of integrations for CC processing, and other plug ins that work seamlessly. If you're looking for a new POS system to bring you into the tech world that is now, look no further.

Cons

The only complaint we have is that sometimes there are a few issues with the server being slow and the issues with selling products without inventory. If they could just have it create a -1 inventory when we sell something that isnt in, it would cancel out when we do the PO. Maybe sometime soon

Kevin W.

Lightspeed Rocks!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Where to begin. Lightspeed is hands down the best cloud-based POS software around.
USE: To begin, it's all in the name! Lightspeed is a FAST point of sale platform. We're able to search through tens of thousands of customers/products instantly. The user interface is VERY intuitive and set-up/maintenance is effortless.

INVENTORY: If your business sells items with variants (such as size or nicotine strength), Lightspeed has INCREDIBLE matrix capabilities. Easy to use, edit, and maintain. The platform has outstanding product history including sales, purchase orders, transfers, and manual adjustments. Our shrinkage has almost disappeared! We're on top of our inventory like never before.

REPORTS: If I'm being honest, I would have to say that Lightspeed has almost too many reports. However, they are all very detailed and easy to use/reference to!

MULTIPLE LOCATION: My FAVORITE part! We have two B&M locations. Lightspeed KILLS the multiple location games! Check inventory from both locations at once. Create store to store transfers. Utilize Lightspeed's time clock feature and export labor reports for each location individually or for both combined! Switching between locations is two clicks away. Most financial and inventory reports have options to populate all or one location data. Lightspeed also allows multiple registers per location!

OVERALL: After using nearly every major POS system on the market, I'm confident in saying Lightspeed is the best. They are second to none. Forget Shopify, Square, NCR, Bindo, etc. Lightspeed is the best solution!