InfoFlo

4.4/5
4.3/5

87 Software options

Lianne B.

I like the fact that infoflo is a one time cost and that the data is saved on my computer

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

I think it will serve our needs well, but still learning and figuring things out.

Pros

I like most the platform design which seems a lot easier to navigate and retrive all the important information about a specific client, in a few easy flowing clicks. I like the fact that other modules could be added, as it allows much flexibility to tailor the CRM to your specific needs, at your own pace and with the ability to add users as your team grows. For example, as we are 2 users, and as we are getting familiar with the environment and how to use the software, we can explore other add-ons to see which ones are best suited for our purpose.

Cons

2 things I like least about this software: 1 - Figure it out for yourself, and 2 - poorly structured training, especially when paying steep price - with US exchange rate to boot: I will begin with #1 - You have to pretty much be able to figure things out for yourself: there is no user manual, after the initial installation, you are on your own and must figure things out. While you do have access to the online "Knowledge Base" (KB) there isn't one place/index where you could troubleshoot. During the first month of use, I ended up calling Carmel Vision for support and a technician was kind enough to assist me in resolving the issue at no additional cost. From the start, you are told that any time a technician has to connect remotely to your computer, you will be charged by the hour. I learned after the fact that you could also open a support ticket and wait for a technician to reply...but nobody explained how to use this type of support, so I learned not to expect a phone call but rather must keep checking the support ticket for an online response/link that suggests troubleshooting options. If that doesn't solve your issue, you keep using the support ticket. This could take a few hours to several days to resolve. 2 - as for the training Shai was helpful in demonstrating the software, however a structured training outline (similar to a lesson plan that outlines what you will learn, shows you step by step) especially to help train new users, or those who are not as tech savy.

Response from Carmel Vision

Thank you for your review Lianne.

Our company prides itself on offering the best support on the market. We offer two free methods of support even though our product is a one time cost for life with free upgrades! )- Online knowledge base and our online support ticketing portal.

Our online ticketing support provides at the very minimum a same day response time and typically within hours.

We also understand that sometimes customers require more in depth over the phone support which we also offer at a very reasonable hourly rate.

We are working hard on updating our online tutorial videos to make them even more in depth as well as our knowledge base.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Sergey L.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

InfoFlo review

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Overall experience is positive, the program is easy to learn and use.

Pros

Integration with Outlook and Gmail is very useful feature. You can easily connect your contacts with emails and tasks (opportunities and sales). I like Desktop version and one-time purchase fee.

Cons

Project feature is not properly connected to opportunities, for example, you can't convert opportunities into projects. Categories feature does not make much sense. It is better to create Leads and separate Leads from Contacts.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

Price is more competitive, desktop vs. cloud.
Tom P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Good software with great price!

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

Pros

This CRM software is the exact solution I was looking for to keep track of my contacts. Their on-premise option was even more appealing to me because it had a one-time price with free updates. The platform is straightforward and relatively easy to navigate. This CRM option from Infoflo Solutions is perfect for those looking for a simple solution with opportunities to be a robust as you want it to be. You can have the sole on-premise option or use the online version, and you can use both versions can be used with multi-user options. Easy navigation and set up with the flexibility to fit all your needs. They also have an extensive library of information and videos for setup and its features.

Cons

If you need extreme hand-holding for setup, there may be a slight learning curve.

Mark K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Fantastic for my small consulting business

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

It helps me structure my activities so all critical parts of the business are being focused on appropriately. It shows me how robust the pipeline is so I can have early warning on what activities I need to ramp up.

Pros

As a small business owner I am faced with doing everything. InfoFlo helps me keep track of my commitments and results. It helps me structure my days, keeps my focus on all aspects of the business (networking, prospecting, proposing, selling and delivering). I like the ability to tie notes and tasks to individual people and projects. I really like how the system links all activities (e-mail, tasks, etc.) to a person or project. It makes it easy on follow-up to see everything in one place.

Cons

It sometimes doesn't work after my computer has gone to sleep and I need to restart it.

Pipeline

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

That product took too many of my computer resources and also didn't have nearly the capability of InfoFlo

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

Cost was more appropriate for my business
Kelly R.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Didn't quite work out for us

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Pros

Number one: It isn't cloud based or paid for monthly!!! You have it on your server to use for as long as you want. That's a miracle in the CRM market in 2018. Lots of good features, ease of general use, look and feel, ability to change back and forth between company and individual. I'm sure that if you start out with a clean slate or want to pay the fee so they will help you transfer your data into their software, it's probably great. We were very enthusiastic to try it. If our needs were greater and we had a bigger budget, things would have probably worked out fine. As it is, we appreciate that we got a lot of free help from tech support (normally it's all paid) with a few of the issues we had. We just weren't able to make it work with our tiny budget. Thanks to Shai for his time and patience.

Cons

After dozens of attempts, we were never able to transfer our existing data to the software by ourselves. Were told we would have to pay a minimum of 2 hours support just to request help transferring our data into their software. I have 2 programmers, there is an Import function in the basic package, we had both CSV and Excel files to use for the import. It didn't seem right to us that we should need their help. We were told after we bought a license that we would not be able to import on our own... so we feel that the function shouldn't be visible to the client if it can't be used by them without paid help. It's misleading. Our budget was very small as our needs were very simple. I finally got my programmers to build us a small address book as that is all we really needed.

Frank K.

Professional staff

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

I use it as a contact program and keeping history communications.

Pros

Many very useful features. I like the notes feature because you cannot go back and edit entries. Showing most recent activity.

Cons

Could not get sync to work properly. I have multiple devices and I should be able to have program on each device. No phone app.

Dustin S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Ups and Downs. The idea behind the program is great! However, Customer Support needs some work.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

It does help streamline our emails and profiles for all of our clients; saving our emails to each client profile is key for our industry.

Pros

Love how it integrates with outlook. We also like how to link groups and individuals to businesses; as well as being able to save documents to the businesses profile. The general layout of the program is good and easy to use.

Cons

First and foremost they really need to work on their customer support. A number of times we have called we have got rude comments/service from who ever answered the phone. Also, its quite annoying when there is something wrong with the software, we have to pay for support to fix it... issues with the software not working should be included in the price of buying the software!!

There seems to be quite a few bugs that pop up every so often, like not being able to open emails within the program and items not syncing between computers.

Jack R.

I have had the software for about eight months. Good, solid program, does what is says it will.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Pros

It excels at getting the basics right. I think many software developer's focus on the looks and get the interface cluttered and complicated. Infoflo makes it clean and simple and thus easier to use and understand. Good, friendly support too.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a way to sync projects easier, as I forget to tag the email sometime. But, the method is still fine.

Gary F.

First Outlook based CRM that meets my needs

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Easy to use CRM for use with Outlook.

Pros

For literally years I researched CRM trying find one that would meet my needs specifically keeping all my contacts and calendar in a single data base but allowing me to send emails out using my individual signatures and email address for each one, business, volunteer, and personal. Easy to use and priced right. No long term contract just a one time, outright purchase.

Cons

In creating a contact, the default company name selected in the email extension such as @gmail. Minor problem as I have to delete it before adding or selecting a company already in the database. Better would be a blank line.

Amy C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Pros

Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

Cons

I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something

Michelle M.
  • Industry: Accounting

Super product

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Software allows me to centralize client information.

Pros

The software is highly customizable to fit the needs of my business and help to manage my accounts more efficiently.

Cons

Email integration does not roll up all subfolders for folders linked rather the user is required to check each individual subfolder to link. It would be nice if the software allowed user to automatically select the subfolders when the main folder is checked.

Bill G.

Great for my small business

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

No monthly subscription

Pros

Monthly fees are a tough challenge for small business budgets. Liked this one was a one time cost, simple to use, and plenty of add on features to customize it for the efforts I need for my business.

Cons

Not sure I have any concerns as I begin making this part of my daily business plans and efforts. Looks like they have plenty of training and instructional resources.

Derek S.
  • Industry: Insurance

This is the best CRM I have ever used! It is simple, yet so comprehensive

Reviewed on 23/06/2017

It integrates with Outlook almost perfectly and simplifies my administrative processes. The reporting and bulk email features align with what I need to accomplish and provide a seamless solution.

Pros

It is incredibly user friendly. It was easy to set up, customize, and integrate with my daily routines. It provides everything I need in a CRM in a fantastic format that integrates with Outlook so smoothly.

Thomas M.

Considering several CRM softwares available in the market, Infoflo is surely value for money.

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

Pros

You have the option of purchasing the add-on based on your requirement, and it is faster because the data is in your system

Cons

I am yet to find anything that I find it user friendly in this software. I do not think I can segmentise or work sections for different types of clients.

Amjad S.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

One of the best CRM software's

manage my sales team

Pros

you pay for one time & its very easy to use in a different ways & its suitable for most of the applications that could be used on

Cons

its not applicable with QB and on the other hand if it could be cloud base it would be much better to use

John C.

I was looking for something simple to use and Infoflow fit the bill.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Pros

Integrates seamless with Microsoft Office, Ease of use and the ability to get running right out of the box. Great product for small to midsize businesses

• Industry: Design

Good

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Pros

CRM, mailing to marketing experience. Leads following.

Cons

Interface experience looks old and find dificult to manage.

Jean-francois regnauld R.
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Easy to use, intuitive and works off line

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

My main business problem is to manage my contact list and deal flow. Infoflo helps me managing both.

Pros

The import of my LinkedIn contact list was easy and intuitive. So well done on that. The most important for me is to be able to use the software on my computer without the need of being connected. Very convenient when you travel long hours (i.e. a plane) and want to update your contact list with those recently collected business cards for exemple...

Cons

It's doing what I was expecting, so no complaint.

Jim S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

met our demand...to work Smarter not Harder

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

We are able to pull up accounts so many ways that helps us formulate better sales programs. If we need them by state or by $$$ or by various companies we represent with a couple clicks we have our needs.
Like a lot of new launchs we had some questions their support has been great scheduling when it convenient for us to make sure all is working.

Pros

gave us lots of flexibility of how we gather information .Love the fact we can choose what information we share with our staff, that way they only have info they need. New mobile version just made it even more useful.
Input of information was a breeze to get started as they have a great mapping feature.
The fact everything gets into a customer file with no redundancy. All emails and documents it makes us look like we have all the info...Because we do.
Price----absolutely most for the money

Cons

needs some canned reports in the standard module

Pipeline and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

didn't get what we needed info from others in a manner that worked for us

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

ease of use was better and the quality of information
Willie G.

Excellent CRM for Growing Business

Reviewed on 21/06/2021

InfoFlo is the common platform that all departments in our organization use from customer service, billing, intake and shipping. The ability to track individual tasks for specific employees and recognize how much capacity each of them have for the day is very useful.

Pros

The capability to have the software grow with our needs is so important to our organization. We had launches the program as an attempt to go paperless and had we not done so when we did the impact of the pandemic could have crippled our organization.

Cons

The processing speed can vary depending on the time of day and # of users that are accessing the system. We do, however, understand that we utilize a lot of data and processing based on the amount of information that is being processed.

Jay M.
  • Industry: Furniture

Excellent support, simple interface. Missing features are minor & only available in expensive...

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Time savings in managing customer info and maintaining collective information management/situational awareness. Time, printing, and transcription error savings also in filling out internal office forms and other templates. Looking forward to exploring social media integrations and exploring other 3rd party apps that we can combine to enhance the CRM with even more workflows we use.

Pros

Easy to teach new staff, well laid out dashboards and view/browsing of relationships and linked information. Activity logs of other systems can clutter up the view and simply having them requires staff effort (increased wages or dedicated IT admin). Any computer can be used as a server without need for DNS or VPN, etc. Document version control. Basic user permissions can be set. Desktop pop-up reminders a nice touch. VOIP telephony available too!

Cons

Templates only available in Word (recommend Invoicing add-on if you require forms to use formulas), and templates only use merge fields (auto-fill data into forms) that are available in the contact record (uses system fields and custom fields). Hoping to see custom fields and templates that can also be created for opportunities (initiate letter from within the opportunity so it uses fields from that one and not another opportunity from same customer). Email accounts are merged into a single in and a single out basket- am told folders are going to be available in a future update. Hoping also that text reminders to clients and custom fields or other linkable/relatable customizations will soon be developed for calendar and appointment scheduling.

Janet H.

InfoFlo offers an excellent CRM solution for both small and medium sized businesses.

Reviewed on 04/07/2017

InfoFlo offers an exceptional CRM platform enabling you to boost concentration and stay on focus to complete your workflow.

Pros

- InfoFlo's software design is unique among its competitors due to InfoFlo having a mainframe where modules or "add-ons" may be added or removed according to the end user's needs. As a result, InfoFlo's software is not bloated resulting in superior end user experience. The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily.
- Price for start up is very reasonable - and there are no monthly subscriptions - This allows the smallest of businesses to enjoy a sophisticated CRM without the worry of monthly overhead.
- InfoFlo form editor offers an endlessly number of customized fields to address unique business needs. Having built over 100 field items in a single form within InfoFlo, I can attest InfoFlo accepted all my customized fields without the slightest hint of impacting performance nor any instability concerns during the upload process. Actually using this form is a breeze.
- Email function simple yet complete (no confusing clutter).
- Able to rename internal functions that best suits the nomenclature for my business.
- As your business grows, InfoFlo is able to grow with you - there's no worry to outgrow your InfoFlo CRM.
- Offers categories function to facilitate in search results with superior accuracy.
InfoFlo is one of the best purchases yet I have made for my business.

Cons

No cons but for future suggestion it would be nice to
1) add url links as an option in the form editor;
2) add links between contact and contact. Rationale: Allow you to know your contact's social circle.

Mark M.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Support is difficult to contact

Reviewed on 27/10/2018

I think Infoflo is a good CRM program, but it is not for someone who does
not have computer support. Given that you own the software, it is much
less expensive than subscription based programs.

Pros

I like this software because it is a one time cost and I feel that I own
it. Subscription based pricing seems more affordable but it makes things
extremely expensive if CRM is a permanent addition.
I like Infoflo because I think it has most of the features that I need. I
had a relatively well known CRM software program before Infoflo but it
began to crash and the provider has changed to an enterprise program with
an expensive monthly subscription, no individual user options and wouldn't
support an individual user so I had to start over.

Cons

The downside of Infoflo software is that you have to be proficient at
maintaining and trouble shooting computer issues. Apparently a lot of
the problems come from changes made automatically by my Norton antivirus
software!
I had a problem where Infoflo would not start automatically and I had to
restart it manually. This continued for several months until it just
wouldn't start. This was corrected when I asked support and they told me
that I had to download updates. This was the first that I had heard of
this. I thought software should work without updates.

The most recent problem was that the program was not displaying any of the
text describing the any of the links. I was "down" for several weeks. I
finally walked into Infoflo's offices with my computer and they fixed the
problem for me. My Norton antivirus had automatically deleted a file! I
would have never figured it out on my own.

Rachel Y.
  • Industry: Farming

The most intuitive program to work with, and the only one able to do all my farming business...

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Ability to organize a massive network of customers and restaurants to make my life simpler.

Pros

First of all Info Flo has incredible value, what you get for this one time purchase is outstanding. Info Flo's support staff is phenomenal, this makes it better than any other software ten times over. Never underestimate the value of good customer service.

The organizational structure keeps my contacts manageable. From farmers markets to the everyday customer to restaurants and hotel chains. All while having it's own mapping software to make deliveries a breeze!

The note taking system for each customer and company is such a blessing. Since our farm uses complex systems like customer supported agriculture I can keep tabs on how much they have left to spend.

We also use it to trade mushrooms for gift cards with restaurants that supplies our giveaways and promotions for CSA Members. This way, we can keep a massive network of people organized, and work with local restaurants to promote them as they buy the delicious culinary mushrooms we grow.

Cons

It would be amazing if Info Flo and Info Flo Pay worked together perfectly. I hear it's in the works, I just can't get it soon enough. I'd like to have a little more tutorial options online if possible. I'm currently trying to export my contacts to import into Info Flo Pay. Hard to find too much else wrong with this program really, 5 Stars all Around!

Tom L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Software easy to learn. Logical work flow.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

We mainly use this software for keeping track of customers contacts, and repair history log of our serialized products.

Pros

Very powerful software for reasonable cost, especially when comparing to competing software. The modular add-on and per/user price structure really helps small business with limited budget. Minor updates are issued frequently, which shows the developer's commitment to this product.

Cons

Some of the add-on's could arguably be consider as standard feature. For example : scheduled backup, and advanced search.