Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Acuity Scheduling

4.8 (5,590)
Online appointment scheduling software and 24/7 assistant.

(5,590)
4.6/5

Cory
Cory
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

Reviewed on 09/10/2022

Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate.

Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

Pros

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

Cons

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments.
For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.
Sara
Sara
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Reviewed on 17/07/2022

Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Pros

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Cons

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Dawn
  • Industry: Government Administration

Just a user

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

I loved acuity it was a great scheduling tool we used during covid

Cons

Nothing I can think of would be a con at this point

Adrian

Tracking nightmare

Reviewed on 16/02/2024

Setup is easy - but once you want to track it - it's getting a nightmare. We're gonna switch tools soon.

Pros

It's pretty slim and the user interface is intuitive.

Cons

It's tracking integration is a nightmare. It comes with a GA4-Ecommerce-Tracking integrated which messes up my shopify-Ecommerce-Tracking.

It's been a rollercoaster - or let's say a nightmare - to try to get some proper GA4-event fired. We've invested hours and tried different approaches to get it running. No success so far.

A GTM-Integration and proper DL-Pushes would solve that pain.

Dan
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent, streamlined design

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Overall, very happy with Acuity Scheduling.

Overall, very happy with Acuity Scheduling.

Pros

Acuity is easy to setup and implement. It has a clean design on mobile and customers like the reminder for bookings.

Cons

Not a whole lot. It simply lacked a few unique features that I need.

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Cost effectiveness. And it was a clean design.
Melanie
Melanie

Standard of Excellence Within The Online Consulting World

Reviewed on 03/11/2023

If there is something I want to create within my services or ask during my client's scheduling process, I love that I can customize that within Acuity. The service truly offers everything you can think of to customize each step of the scheduling journey.

Pros

It's an all-in-one platform to show your calendar, allow booking, and take payments. Acuity really shines in its paid plans because then you can easily integrate features. It streamlines the booking process and saves time on your end. The Free plan can be effective if you have some alternative options for taking payments outside of the Acuity platform.

Cons

All of the integrations such as: sending reminder emails, accepting payment methods, syncing to your personal calendar, etc are all paid only features. The Free plan is okay to start but quite limited. The lowest-priced paid plan feels like too big of a step up for business owners who are setting up their business but not yet bringing in reliable income.

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

I like that Acuity is the standard within the industry of consultation services. I've booked with other astrologers, tarot readers, business consultants, and most everyone uses Acuity. It is a platform I was familiar with seeing and, therefore, I bet my clients will also have an easier time navigating the service, too.
Amanda
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Ease of use for simple bookingsbt

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Pros

I like how user friendly it is for someone like me that doesn't like overly complicated bookings. I like that it easily allows me to schedule time/breaks in between appointments, so that I don't have to manually take it into consideration. It integrates breaks automatically for me.

Cons

I wish that I can make multiple calendars more easily.

Calendly and Google Calendar

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling

It was a cheaper price for more features

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Because we were able to customize the emails that go out to confirm appointments and remind students. It also more easily embedded into our website
Ali
Ali

Acuity Saves the Day

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

I am excited to refer Acuity Scheduling to more clients!

I am excited to refer Acuity Scheduling to more clients!

Pros

Acuity allows easy 2-way calendar syncing to multiple calendars including Office 365. This was a client requirement and most other competitive platforms only provided 1-Way Sync to Office 365. Setting up Acuity is easy and super customizable!

Cons

Honestly, after playing around with other platforms, Acuity was EASY! Because I wanted to create opportunities for renters to select multiple time frames for their check-out, I had to duplicate a lot of appointment types, but honestly, not a deterrent in any way.

Wix and Twice Commerce

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Acuity had the right features we needed: 2 Way Calendar Sync for multiple Office 365 calendars, Checkout but opportunity to invoice, email capabilities, flexibility with hours selection, and more!The other platforms were more expensive and did not have as robust of features.
Deepak
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Something new

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

Pros

My overall experience Haas been great , l like this platform. This platform is a game changer for any busy bee out there ! With acuity do the heavy lifting, effortlessly syncing with your calendar and ensuring you never double book or miss an appointment again.

Cons

Sure, it's user-friendly, but when you're knee-deep in trying to figure out all the bells and whistles, it can feel like you're navigating through a maze blindfolded. It's like trying to crack a secret code just to book a dang appointment!

Laura
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Acuity frees up my time

Reviewed on 05/03/2024

Pros

Of all the scheduling sites, I reviewed this was the most cost effective and easy to intergrate with our website

Cons

It'a little challenging to reschedule appointments

Julie
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Over the Top Customer Service

Reviewed on 07/08/2019

I literary replaced a $1000./month virtual assistant with this software without missing a beat. I now self-manage scheduling & billing with Acuity in about an hour a month.

Pros

Ease of use; excellent service and support. Whenever I have had questions, I get amazingly fast response and always an added idea, work-around or added feature to help make my experience even better. Staff seems to really, really like working for Acuity and with each other. Impressive!

Cons

That I can't separate my active clients from my inactive clients. C'mon Acuity, this seems like an easy sorting feature to add! ;)

Khadejah
  • Industry: Design

I'm glad that I switched to Acuity

Reviewed on 08/11/2019

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

Pros

I love the features it offers. I love the fact that I'm given a page where I'm able to customize and add important information for my clients to see before booking. I love that it allows me to add coupon codes for my clients to use and let's me have different deposit types for different services. I also love that it has intake forms and offers Instagram and MailChimp integration, and allows me to customize the automatic e-mail confirmation. Its easy to use and makes things run much smoother for myself and clients. I was a die-hard Setmore user, but with all the features I needed and wasn't getting from them, Acuity had them all + more. I'm glad I switched.

Cons

The ONLY 2 issues I have so far is the fact that my clients can't book multiple services at once, I'd need to create add-ons, which makes things a bit harder for me, and the lack of customer support over the phone or live chat.

Book Like A Boss

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered more useful features

Setmore

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Book Like A Boss' pricing was confusing and they didn't have a book button with Instagram. I never actually got to try it out because I didn't think I would actually go ahead with purchasing their product due to those missing features.
Isis
  • Industry: Music

Acuity simplified my life in a BIG way!

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

I have solved setting up appointments, group class sign ups, managing wait lists, performance sign ups, volunteer sign ups, accurate meeting confirmation emails, collecting data from my customers when they sign up and so much more!

Pros

Once we started using this platform for booking appointments and classes for our music conference, I quickly realized that I could use it for the other music school I worked at as well as for myself for my podcast bookings. The more I use it, the more I realize how much time it has truly saved me from going back and forth emailing people, sending erroneous information out and my favourite part is that the people signing up for things have control of their bookings to change and modify without my help. It's taken so much administrative time off my plate. Honestly, it's been a huge win for a small business owner with a small team. The 1-1 meeting scheduler is by far the best and easiest I've seen.

Cons

The only thing I wish Acuity had, is a group class attendance list that isn't just a file download that I can share with others like my class assistants and interns in real time without sharing a login with them. This feature would make my life even better. But the way it is now, is still functional and totally useful for small businesses. The other feature I wish there was is Payment plans for large program packages.

WellnessLiving

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling

Acuity was easier to set up, nicer to look at and just all around a better deal!

Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Wellnessliving does not allow you to collect user information on intake forms which is really silly for a program that robust otherwise. We do use both in one of my businesses because they have different strengths like payment plans.
Mylah
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used for 1-5 months

My’Lah’s Acuity Review

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

I haven’t had a bad overall experience with Acuity Scheduling. The app is very handy, it is efficient, it is customizable and made by me for me, and it is very confident for my clients.

Pros

Acuity Scheduling is a great app! It is very convenient and has everything I need to make booking less complicated for my clients and easy for me to keep up with clients, dates, and prices. My favorite part of the app is that it gives me the space to customize my booking information. I can pick my choice of font, background colors, font colors, I can bullet point, and have all types of fun to make my booking app feel like my own and stand out from others. I love that the app sends confirmation emails with EVERYTHING my clients need to know which saves me time from having to send out messages and emails and constantly changing things.

Cons

What I don’t like about the app is that clients are only allowed to book (via Instagram or the link) using a paid plan. I feel that clients should be able to book through all social media platforms using the Acuity link whether the business owner has a paid plan or not, and that some app functions should be limited and only accessed by those who pay for it.

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling

Square Appointments was a little difficult for me, it didn’t give me the option to accept deposits from my clients, it only allowed them to pay full price or to hold their card. I also didn’t like that I couldn’t customize my booking information and I had a limited amount of space to type. Though I did like that the Square Appointments software was 100% free, and you did not have to pay for your clients to book online/on social media.

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

It gave me more freedom and a better space to be me. It offered more services and a better booking space.
Nea
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Pros

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Cons

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Ryan

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Pros

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Cons

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.
Jennily
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great software to use especially for new businesses

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Pros

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

Cons

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Timely

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.
Emily
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Acuity Review

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Loved it, but Acuity is not with the times and the technology wasn't modern enough to continue to trust it and use it for our business.

Pros

I like how the admin has great control over the backend and has full use and capability. I also like the ability to brand everything.

Cons

It doesn't natively integrate with third-party calendars. We had to switch to Calendly solely because of this reason.

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling

At the time, I wasn't in charge of the switch from Calendly so I'm unsure. I just know that at that time Acuity fit our company better than Calendly, but now we've switched back to Calendly.

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

Unsure because I wasn't a decision-maker at the time. I believe it was because the admin features on the backend were far more developed than Calendly and admins had the complete control necessary.
Zach

Great Calendaring Software for Teams

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Overall, our experience has been great. The customer support has been top notch, there are integrations to most of the apps we use, and this seriously probably saves us 4-8 hours per week.

Pros

We have 6 different team members. Most of the time, 2 or more team members will be involved with a client at a time. Before we were trying to juggle times back and forth on Outlook using scheduling assistant, which doesn't work if the client is not within your outlook network, which they never are.

Also, we used to send a long list of meeting times out when someone would request an appointment. We would wait until we had a handful of appointment requests before sending them out because it was so labor intensive to do so.

Our reminders have never been more helpful to our clients nor more consistent.

Cons

We have run across some training hurdles, especially when using "blocked" times vs appointments. For one, blocked times do not actually transfer to our calendars on Outlook. Also, if someone has multiple calendars, for instance we usually have 2 team members in every meeting, and the team pairing is not always the same, then we have to remember to block off time on every calendar that team member is associated with.

Also, I still do not know exactly how the locations function works. We have 3 different offices and lets just say we've manually changed our reminders to spell out the address and have different appointment types titled with the correct location.

Lastly, our team has found the mobile app to be inconsistent at best. We have used both the Android and iOS version of the application and feel like we cannot rely on the information we see within the app. Appointments on the same calendar always work, but when you have an appointment on one calendar that also blocks off time on other calendars, the reliability has been spotty and multiple times we have had to go back to our clients and request a new meeting time.

Andy
  • Industry: Libraries

AS - Great free scheduling/appointment website with a bit extra, especially if you're willing...

Reviewed on 28/01/2017

I was hired on to provide free technology tutoring/help to the public through my public libraries. I needed something where I could schedule myself and others between multiple locations easily and in a way that I could see who I've got when. Traditionally they used paper signup sheets and or calendars and maybe a personal digital calendar or something but nothing fancy and totally manual. As a techy, I hated this idea and decided to look for a website that could help me automate the signup process. I originally tried Google Forms to gather bulk answers like "what's your name" and "what do you want tech help with" and "when do you want to book your time" and it was ok, but Google doesn't have scheduling built in and I needed to use third party add-ons which then had full access to my google drive and even then it didn't work very well at all, it was a pain for me, the customer, and the library staff who needed to be able to confirm appointments. So I went searching for websites that would do a better job and I found quite a few, picked some that looked good (many were obviously not going to work for what I wanted/needed) and signed up for 4 or 5 sites. I thought I found one that was great, I was using it for a short while but then kept running into issues and the support wasn't great. I decided to start testing out my second pick, AS, and at first it seemed a little to easy, but then I found some of the extra options and realized how they have the site setup and from there it's been good. I'm quite picky and demanding at times, even when I know there's something a system can't or won't do, I'll still ask the support team if we can do it and ask for work-arounds etc. to do something similar, partly so they know it's something people want. The support here is great (unless you work weekends, that's the only reason I removed a star) even though they're e-mail only (again, as a techy I don't mind) they do respond quite quickly. It's a small team but over 50% of staff is customer service based on their website. I've been told that the top 2 paid accounts get live chat support as well, but again only on the weekend. I have no need to accept payment but again I did need multiple "calendars " for each location, however, there is another way around that if you don't mind a couple of things being shared, which in my case is not an issue at all, so I was able to do everything for free. I can see it being VERY useful at a business level with a paid account. Thanks.

Pros

That I can do almost everything for free. It's also easy to use. And the staff are really nice and helpful. And they have decent promos on now and then it seems (like for writing a honest review).

Cons

No weekend support.
Also, to get multiple calendars, I need to pay :( That won't be a con for most people but in my situation it was.

Jeff
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively.

Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around.

I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

Pros

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you.

The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Cons

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process.

One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time.

The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Arpan
  • Industry: Events Services

Maximize Efficiency : Streamline Your Appointments and Automate Your Workflow!

Reviewed on 16/05/2023

Acuity Scheduling is an online appointment scheduling software that allows users to easily manage their appointments and bookings. The features of Acuity Scheduling include a user-friendly interface, automatic reminders and confirmations, custom branding options, integration with various payment platforms, calendar synchronization tools, and much more. Acuity's intuitive design makes it easy for customers to book appointments in just a few clicks. With its automated reminders, customers are notified about upcoming appointments via email or text message so they never miss an appointment again. Users can customize their booking experience by selecting the branding colors for their business page and adding custom questions for clients during the booking process. Integrated payment solutions allow customers to make payments quickly without leaving the platform while calendar synchronization tools enable users to keep events in sync across all devices.

Pros

1. Intuitive and user-friendly interface: Acuity Scheduling offers an easy to use interface, which allows even inexperienced users to quickly set up their schedules in minutes. 2. Automated reminders and notifications: Acuity Scheduling sends out automated emails or text messages prior to appointments, eliminating the need for manual follow-ups and ensuring clients are reminded about their upcoming appointments. 3. Powerful online booking system: The online booking system is highly customizable so that you can configure it specifically for your business’s needs. It also supports multiple payment methods, client profiles and more features that make scheduling easier than ever before. 4. Ability to manage multiple locations: The platform allows businesses with multiple locations to easily manage all of them from one central dashboard, making it a great choice for multi-site operations such as hospitals or clinics with multiple branches across cities or states. 5 Client self check-in feature: This feature lets customers securely check themselves into appointments without having to wait on line at reception desks - saving time for everyone involved!

Cons

We can customize availability settings by blocking certain days/time slots off so they won't appear during bookings , ensuring only suitable appointment times are shown based on your preferences

Chikamnario

Wonderful tool to use in Business

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

My overall experience with Acuity Scheduling has been wonderful. When we first implemented it into our business it truly helped to make things flow so much better and has become a very important part of our systems.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Acuity. It is absolutely robust but very user-friendly. It is absolutely very easy to integrate into your systems and has wonderful features.

Cons

While the calendars are great, sometimes when adding multiple calendars, it can be a bit confusing to organize and manage them but you do figure it out in time.

Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling

We just wanted to try something different.

WellnessLiving

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling

It was the easiest to implement.
Shawn
Shawn

Good for new... but quickly outgrow

Reviewed on 24/03/2017

For the record, I really like Acuity Scheduler - and while the customer service is only during the week, for the cost/value makes it understandable of why that is, and honestly - its never been a problem to wait to hear from someone till Monday. I have been using it for our studio for the past year. Started from scratch with very little capital to open our doors, and Acuity made it possible to be in the 21st century and keeping our schedule clear, and concise.

Pros

If you're a small new business, you can not go wrong with Acuity Scheduler! It is easy to get started, book appointments, make gift certificates, add in discounts, connect it to apps such as Quickbooks, MailChimp, Constant Contact - and many others. If your a wellness worker, THIS IS the only low cost small business scheduler that offers HIPPA compliance! Our clients like the view of the site, intigration tools and SEO markers for web sites - its all there!

Cons

There are going to be problems with every program - but having a small studio that we share, it would be nice to see a wait list for clients when we are totally booked out.
I needed a program that was HIPPA compliant - which is why I went with Acuity - but the forms are chunky and hard to manage. Clients don't like the way that they read - and I know that they are long - but acuity makes them seem even longer - which equates in people only doing half of the health intake forms. Also, they limit how much you can put into a section. It would be nice to expand a section, make it a little longer to read, but a simple yes or no question at the end to make the document seem less lengthy.
It is hard to make a change to an instructor if they have a sub come in to teach the class - while it does not happen all that often, attaching the proper instructor to the class at the last minute would be a great benefit so that the participants know who is teaching without having to pretty much re-write the schedule and re-book clients into the changed class.
Better integration with our book-keeping system - while it transfers over fairly well - differentiating tips, the use of passes (Acuity uses 'codes' for passes) showing the discounts as line items would be extremely helpful.

James

Sometimes it’s easier to let them schedule.

Reviewed on 29/07/2018

I absolutely love the ability to have my clients pick their own appointments. There’s been more than once when I had a client who had such a busy schedule that we couldn’t pinpoint a good day for their appointment over the phone. I just had them go in and pick a time and write themselves in! It saved me so much time so that I was able to focus on other clients. I was also able to share calendars with my co-workers so that everyone had the correct schedule. I just really wish that there was phone support just in case something did go wrong with us trying to figure out all of the features. Hopefully, that will change in the future.

Pros

By far, the best feature is the ability to have clients schedule their own appointments. As a busy person, I don’t often have the time for the back and forth of scheduling a client. With Acuity, they can look at my schedule, see when I’m free, and then put themselves in wherever it’s convenient for them. I also like that the calendars adjust for time zones. This is helpful if you have clients all over the country yet don’t want to have to figure out the time differences. The tutorial for Acuity was very informative and made using the program a breeze. Having the calendars sync up for groups is also very handy rather than having everyone input the info individually.

Cons

Sometimes, there is such a thing as too much. Acuity has so many features that it’s overwhelming. There is no way I could use every single feature, so it seems like overkill. It’s also made even more difficult because there is no phone support. If I had a number I could call, perhaps they could explain to me what each of the features does that way I’m not so overwhelmed. Phone support would also be handy in case something breaks, most likely from trying to figure out the different features. With something as important as your schedule, you need to have almost instant solutions, and lack of phone support means you have to wait to get a response, which costs time and money lost.