Wimi

110 Software options

Tom R.

Wimi for a small team.

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

We solved the sharing and updating of files trough out the office. "I uploaded it to Wimi." has become a common frays. Ones uploaded, you know others will find it and will be using the right versions of files.

Pros

Keeping track and sharing project info within Wimi.
Task can be added and appointed easily to several members.
Easy content management using maps and projects.

Cons

Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike.

Jovana V.

Wimi, the All-arounder

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

I tried so many alike tools as I was looking for something that will really fit my needs. Wimi is simply not one of these tools that I am looking for. I appreciate the effort, I like web browser like conceptualizations but I had the feeling that too many things have been squeezed in there.

Pros

One thing that I really like is that Wimi looks like a web browser and that you can jump from pane to pane as you do with tabs. Visually that really works well for me. I also appreciate the effort to separate docs in a specific pane as I constantly need to refer to specific docs.

Cons

I have the feeling that I am in the midst of something overcrowded. It is though a subjective feeling, but the task assignment with post-it notes also looks somewhat unclear. Perhaps, because I am more and more inclined to use non-Kanban task tracking systems -- which is no fault of Wimi.

Baptiste L.

The ultimate all-in-one solution

Reviewed on 14/03/2016

We are a small marketing & branding agency, as we grew, we quickly faced the challenge of managing more SaaS tools than we could handle. We were looking for a solution that would integrate both task management and file management. Having experienced several SaaS tools in the past, we have to say we were very well surprised by Wimi. The ease of use is a great plus. Easily sharing files with customers is a relief.
Wimi is a hidden gem! Go for it!

Pros

Support and coaching provided by the Wimi team helped us get started in a few hours.

Marie B.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

We are 12-people consulting company working on many projects with external consultants. Wimi is a great tool to share information while managing the access right of each person. We switched from Dropbox for that particular reason.

Pros

easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

Cécile P.

Fast, efficient and very practical

Reviewed on 15/06/2017

Pros

Being able to share documents with colleagues
Be able to organize activities
Be able to speak quickly with colleagues

Cons

The fact that there are no voice calls
Not able to meet with colleagues
Not able to share activities with colleagues

Fabien C.

Great product, easy to handle

Reviewed on 06/05/2016

We were looking for a collaborative solution, simple and easy to handle for the team. Wimi is beyond our expectations. Great support and UX. PM tools deserve the attention.

Pros

UX, PM tool, Customer support

Cons

more integrations and 3rd parties apps

Dominique H.

Reviewed on 24/11/2016

Thomas lenevet

Great app!

Reviewed on 29/07/2013

Really like this app for 2 main reasons: its simplicity and the fact that it is really all-in-one. We used to work with a task management app + file sharing app at my company, now everything is in the same place thanks to Wimi.

Pros

Simple, Easy to use, Effective

Cons

Mobile apps could be better

Response from Wimi

Thank you Thomas. We will integrate a lot of new thingsto the apps soon. What do you need ?

Pierre J.

Reviewed on 28/09/2016

Josh P.

Wimi solution

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

The use of Wimi is simply perfect an allow our users to work effectively and efficiently in today’s fast paced world. My team found the use of such a tool helpful when accessing information and data in a timely manner to avoid delays in overall success of projects. The ability to have a total view of a project without energy drain micromanagement while being able to identify a area of need is perfect for providing efficient solutions.

Steve

great

Reviewed on 09/01/2014

We use Wimi for our company and we are 100% satisfied. Simple and intuitive we save time and we appreciate that. We strongly recommend.

Lise F.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

wimi for consultants

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

Pros

Wimi is easy to use, intuitive, clean and tidy.

Cons

Wimi can't link with MSProject planning and the Gantt function is not perfect.

Dan-claudiu G.

Bringing order to chaos in a startup venture

Reviewed on 12/05/2016

Being part of a startup is challenging and the lack of order can ruin your chances to deliver a great product or service. I’ve been looking for a solution that can help me manage my tasks, appointments and last but not least synchronize my files with my collaborators and even customers. Wimi has allowed me to deliver my companies services and products in time and with ease, while in direct communication with my customers, through chat or even video conference, all in one solution – no more running around through different platforms and forgetting login details, and that’s something that you all know it’s really difficult to keep in mind while bootstrapping your business. Ah, and I’ve almost forgot to mention that being on the run, I really enjoyed having a mobile app that allowed me to access my files and task on the go. Yes, nobody is perfect, but this is the most useful and affordable platform on the market, and they are improving it every day.

TL;DR Just give it a try, I’m sure you’ll not regret it.

Pros

All in one solution for bringing order to chaos in a startup venture: documents synchronisation and access(web/desktop/mobile)/tasks/calendar/appointments/chat/video-conference and yes, todays primary request, mobile apps.
You can create client accounts to share the project progress with your customers.
High quality support.

Cons

Every project has its cons, but I can't see any, that can be so big and cannot be overcome, or just requested and delivered in the next updates.

Gerald M.
  • Industry: Investment Management
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

After years of searching the perfect tool

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

We use to have tasks, calendars, sharing system.... none allowed me to do exactly what I needed. Then we found Wimi....
In one sign in, my team and I were able to share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep a historical log of the work done by projects and clients.
We used logos and images for each client, so quickly and with just one look we're able to go to the client project. I'm glad we found wimi

Pros

Very user friendly.
Does 95% of what we needed in project management and sharing tools.

Cons

At first we had some interface issue. But with each upgrade, it became better.

Renaud L.

Definitely a five stars product

Reviewed on 15/05/2017

Pros

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

Cons

There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

Stephanie P.
  • Industry: Research

Smart communication tools

Reviewed on 17/05/2016

I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

Pros

- the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations
- the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything
- the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents
- the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account
- useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface
- a helpful support team

Cons

- the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited
- exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Laurent P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great teamwork service

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

I have been using Wimi for my consulting activities since 2015. The concept of bringing many great tools in workspaces (channels, docs, taks, etc...) is quite powerful to work as a team. The interface is pretty easy to use and the service is being updated regularly with new features. Great software !

Pros

Neat interface, rich feature set, the concept of workspace

Cons

video calls limited to 7 participants per room

Easy, intuitive and super useful

Reviewed on 03/09/2018

Pros

Add version, internal sharing, chat. Haven't used task planning because not adapted to our way of working but seems interesting !

Cons

Document visualisation, AirTime. Bugs linked to document visualisation has been repaired, still have to see about AirTime but it looks promising.

Olivier P.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

congratulations

Hello,
First of all, congratulations for this collaborative platform solution.
We have 2 sites (head office and production agency) in a design office, with cross-cutting specialties that come together.
Having everything on hand and wherever I am is great.
Keep up the momentum.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Wimi is the best project management tool that I have ever used

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Using it for project management

Pros

Wimi is very easy to use and provides best features and average interface for project management like file sharing and arranging. It has also phone application that provides quick chat support for their users.

Cons

The number of the participants are limited at one time. Application Interface and customization can be better.

Magali R.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

WIMI is an excellent collaborative platform

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

WIMI is really a convivial collaborative platform that proposes a lot of tools to increase productivity and facilitate collaborations.

Pros

easy to use, convivial, many useful tools

Cons

impossibility to forbid the deletion of document to some participants.

Laurent F.
  • Industry: Information Services

An Awesome tool !

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

Wimi is the most powerful, all-in-one, smart and easy to use digital tool I have ever had the opportunity to use. Whatever for my job but also in my daily life.
Moreover Its cost in terms of quantity and quality of its services is simply derisory.

The "What Else" slogan fit it perfectly well...

Pros

Just check the number of tools it offers:
- Document up to date / all the time / everywhere / on all support
- TAsks and projects
- Calendars
- communication
-...
All shared / all protected / all personnalised / etc...

Cons

At first, the number of features offered can confuse . Also it is better to appropriate them one by one gradually.

Simple smart and powerfull

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

Pros

This software is easy to use and very complete.

Cons

Nothing compared to other programs in the same category

Rob M.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Wimi a fantastic project management tool

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

This is the best project management tool I have ever used, and I've managed projects for over 20 years, large (over 200 staff) and small. It is very collaborative and encourages communication.The Wimi staff bend over backwards to help and the tool is very cost effective.

Pros

ease of use, cross platform capability, ease of communication by chat or video, amazing storages system that rivals dropbox.

Cons

It is almost too simple for large corporations as it is so unbelievably straight forward. Everyone expects a project management tool to be very complicated and only able to be used by one or two trained users. Not WiMI!

Denis L.

How WIMI simplified our business

Reviewed on 19/05/2016

I have been using WIMI since the creation of my company, 3 years ago.
At first, I thought it could be useful to share files and data with my associates.
It has now become the backbone of our organization. We use WIMI every day and, talking with fellow MDs, I can see how much it saves us time and improves our productivity.

Pros

Ease of use, Quality/Price ratio, regular uploads and improvements...

Cons

It would be useful to have the time of the last synchronization to be sure you have the last version of a file for example.