Josh O.

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Pros

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Cons

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

James S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

Pros

Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

Cons

It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Danielle M.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pros

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Cons

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

David M.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great dashboard software

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Pros

Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

Cons

Have not found anything not to like yet!

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Cons

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Reviewed on 08/04/2018

Pros

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Cons

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

• Industry: Furniture
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

Reviewed on 28/02/2018

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

Pros

I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.

Abhinav S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 28/04/2019

Great product. Does what it promises. Ideal for small businesses that want to share a dashboard with clients. Customization offered is really great.
They should come up with a mobile app also. Wouldn't mind paying extra for that.
Please introduce other currencies, dollar fluctuations can sometimes ruin the budget.

Pros

Configuration etc is very easy and does not take a lot of time
Best feature is that it allows you to customize the logo and brand name

Cons

Slightly expensive
Pricing is in dollars, for those who are not in US, the fluctuation in currency causes extra load

Amber K.

GREAT Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

Amber K.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Awesome Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 12/03/2018

Pros

Cyfe is so easy to customize for whatever analytics your team finds valuable. It can be accessed online by anyone on your team at any time so they can review the analytics whenever they'd like. The dashboard can even be branded to your company's colors!

Cons

The only potential con that I can think of is that the app doesn't provide outright insights or suggestions for how to optimize your campaigns. You'll have to do that on your own.

Professional data metrics display with ability to read custom live SQL data feeds

Reviewed on 27/09/2015

Excellent panel for displaying data metrics. The ability to read live custom SQL data has saved us a huge amount of development time.

Pros

Rapid deployment, Ease of use, custom SQL data.

Cons

Panel designs could be more varied.

Fatiha S.

good for my own job and for the collegues

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

I think is perfect for my job, is simple and smart. With this dashboard i can perfectly monitoring all

Pranab S.

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us.

I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Pros

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cons

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it.

Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Nneka O.

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

Detailed social media analysis.

Pros

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Cons

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Pros

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Pros

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Shama R.

The reports are in a single panel

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Pros

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Cons

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

Christian S.

Great tool

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Pros

Very easy to use software that works fast.

Cons

A little bit too much focused on the US market.

Cyfe Review

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Pros

Cyfe makes it easy to see the data from our website in one convienient place.

Cons

The metrics are all basically quantitative, there are no quallative data gathering.

Nathan S.

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it.

In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Pros

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it:

1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing.

2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard.

3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time.

4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data.

5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Cons

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay.

Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.

Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Brian W.

Beautiful looking app!

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Pros

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Cons

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Yevgeniy S.

Awesome dashboard software

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Cons

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

Sorangel josefina B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

Cons

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Jacob K.
  • Industry: Investment Management
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pros

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Cons

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Gabriela L.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pros

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Cons

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.