ProProfs Training Maker

Create Online Training & Courses Easily

4.8 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.7
4.3
Johnna B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

The Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Proprofs offer integration with my company's CRM (Salesforce), and has report capabilities that help us track users progress and knowledge on our products.

Pros

It's easy to use; the price point is phenomenal; customer support is very helpful; they were willing to work with me to get the solution that I needed for my team and management to be happy - so that's a HUGE win in my book.

Cons

Every online software is going to have tiny bug or glitches, but in my experience the majority of "issues" were user error and not something wrong with the software.

Lori G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Just what we need, at the right price!

Reviewed on 02/12/2018

We are a small, non-profit organization that trains 75-100 volunteers each year, including college interns, and ProProfs has made it so much easier to facilitate different training paths and monitor individual progress than we could ever manage on paper. The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy. Thank you!

Pros

The features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs.

Cons

There is a definite learning curve to figure out all the capabilities and tie it all together, when using more than one platform option.

Rakesh sharma

A Look At The All-In-One Online Training Solution

Reviewed on 09/05/2013

ProProfs enables you to create new instructional and training material in an innovative manner. The e-commerce platform also ensures that you can earn revenue off your e-learning material. Highly recommended.

Pros

Enterprising solution to store and manage your content needs

Cons

None that I can think of

Andrew C.

High-end Integrated Web-Based Tutorial Setup

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Pros

Proprof's integrated web-based application is great to develop and deliver online educational and training programs.

Cons

No issues, its flexibility and adpatability on any mobile device, browser or platform is very commendable.