Dynamics 365 Reviews

4.1/5
4.2/5

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Dynamics is a full featured tool

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

We have enjoyed working on the Dynamics CRM and it has greatly assisted us in customer and lead management across departments and the companyu.

Pros

Dynamics has assisted us in establishing streamline sales process and opportunity tracking that is done consistently across all sales reps and the department. Dynamics also allows easy gathering of the touch points done with each client and how they were executed.

Cons

Setting up custom features, security , and limited access is all available but does require some in-depth knowledge and fine turning to get it just right.

Oussama
Oussama
  • Industry: Automotive

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Rexie
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Advanced business functions

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Pros

So much functionality across multiple apps within the suite as well as the bonus of working very well with common MS programs already in use. Has made project management from remote offices much easier

Cons

Pricing is higher than smaller competitors

Enis
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Can do almost everything

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Pros

It is great that you are able to achieve everything with this under one platform.

Cons

Like with anything Microsoft sometimes things don’t work smoothly or sync quickly enough.

Toshia
  • Industry: Cosmetics

The best business management helper out there

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

I been having a wonderful experience with this product so far. I can see myself and my team when I get one to continue to use it in the future.

Pros

I love that this product is versatile and easy to use. It has a amazing support system build in. That can answer almost any question you have.

Cons

The cost is a lil bit higher than some of the other products on the market. But you do get allot of value for your money. The brand is worth it. It does not let you down.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

The brand, it represents a very good company that I trust and respect. I had to go with them.
MUKESH
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Very Smooth & friendly to use

Reviewed on 17/02/2024

Overall, it is very good Experience to use the dynamics 365

Overall, it is very good Experience to use the dynamics 365

Pros

Dynamics 365 is very easy to use in accounting, because its interface is user friendly.

Cons

In Dynamics 365 we cannot change the posted entry.

Hailey

Great tool for any business

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

My experience has been great, I haven't run in to many issues I couldn't solve myself. and when I do have any issues I customer service is always so knowledgeable and helpful. Great tool for managing customer relations.

Pros

I like that There are just so many great tools included in this program to help business run smooth.

Cons

not much that I don't like about dynamics 365

Nazimuddin
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Nice experience

Reviewed on 06/03/2024

Pros

Esey to use . I ragular use. Nice experience

Cons

But sometimes it slowly working. Please solve

Adam
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Microsoft at it again

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

It is an absolute necessity to business to have the dynamic 365 to do many day to day task on a medium to bigger level, Probably can get away with not using it in smaller businesses.

Pros

It is very easy to use and is task focused to get jobs done on an administration and creative level.

Cons

I think the price point on microsoft products need to go down a slight bit, they have been expensive since the 90's.

Resha
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Invoices on deck

Reviewed on 03/04/2024

Pros

I like how easily invoicing and billing is processed

Cons

The graphics but that’s at the least of the product it definitely serves its purpose

April
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example,

Upgrade dynamic

Improve business measure results

Drive advancement

Improve business measure readiness

Improve client relations/administration

Drive income development

Cost the board

Improve provider or accomplice connections

Make inward/operational efficiencies

Lessen time to advertise

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

James

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

What our organization's overall experience is that all marketing campaign leads are assigned to salespeople who access Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then track and convert them into sales.
Also used for services, indices are active until closed by the server. From lead generation to lead acquisition, everything is managed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Pros

The completely offline features are what we loved for our Field Service. RESCO's flagship product offers plenty of flexibility and advanced functionality. But in general, it's a good way to empower workers in this space to provide mobility and be able to view tasks, customer records, contact information, and so on completely offline.

Cons

The product is not ready for release. The development suffers from system malfunctions and important features were removed from the release and roadmap without warning. I was also surprised to ignore non-US international regulatory requirements (currency exchange and management, existing ISO standards, VAT requirements). But what surprised me the most was Microsoft's general ignorance and lack of accountability. Despite many requests, I haven't spoken to anyone who can actually talk about product direction and roadmap. I was sandwiched between disconnected dev teams fixing a critical bug, but they don't seem to be talking to each other.

InfoFlo

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

This software features exceptional performance more than other software programs we have tried. The software has been hierarchical. Since the beginning of the year, one of my employees was not reliable with InfoFlo, but with this software he has improved his proficiency 75%. My favorite thing is that it's easy to use it and gives more value to my money from other software programs. There are many features that other software programs do not address.
Vanessa
  • Industry: Machinery

Dynamics 365 Review

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

Overall, I have been very pleased with my experience using Dynamics 365. The system has greatly improved our operations and has helped us to become more efficient and effective. The wide range of features and tools available, as well as the ability to customize the system to fit our specific needs, has been invaluable.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a powerful and comprehensive business management solution that has helped streamline our operations and improve efficiency. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the system offers a wide range of features and tools that can be customized to fit our specific needs. The integration with Office 365 is seamless and has greatly improved collaboration and communication within our team.

Cons

The initial setup and implementation of Dynamics 365 can be a bit complex and time-consuming, and there is a bit of a learning curve for new users. The cost of the system can also be a bit on the high side, especially for smaller businesses

Renaud
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Cumbersome, not very portable

Reviewed on 03/08/2022

It was ok, but I fund the software to be too cumbersome to use efficiently

It was ok, but I fund the software to be too cumbersome to use efficiently

Pros

This is a full feature solution that can integrate in a ERP system with lost of options

Cons

It looks lime it was developed years ago and has not changed much. The mobile application is not great and the customization is difficult, long and expensive

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Tigerpaw was limited and not easy to use

Rev.io

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

At the time it seemed to be the better solution. Things have evolved and it looks like Dynamics lags behind the times
Sarah
Sarah

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pros

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Cons

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

Teamwork.com and Teamwork CRM

Teamwork.com
Gytis
  • Industry: Building Materials

Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Cons

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

Justus

Comprehensive Review of Dynamics 365: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Suitability for Different...

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

I believe that Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile business application platform that can help organizations streamline their operations and make better informed decisions.The platform includes a range of tools and features for managing customer relationships, operations, and finances, and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Azure. It is also designed to be scalable and customizable, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.However, Dynamics 365 can also be complex to set up and customize, and may be relatively expensive for some organizations. Additionally, some users may find the user interface to be less intuitive compared to other platforms.Overall, I believe that Dynamics 365 is a valuable tool for organizations looking to streamline their operations and make better informed decisions, but it may not be the right fit for every organization

Pros

There are many features of Dynamics 365 that I like, but some of the things that stand out to me include:Scalability: Dynamics 365 is a scalable platform that is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. This makes it a flexible and versatile solution that can grow with an organization as its needs change.Integration with other Microsoft products: Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Azure, which can help users access and share data across different applications and streamline workflows.Customizability: The platform is designed to be customizable, allowing users to tailor it to their specific business needs and goals. This can help users get the most out of the platform and ensure that it meets their specific requirements.Range of tools and features: Dynamics 365 includes a wide range of tools and features for managing customer relationships, operations, and finances. This makes it a comprehensive solution that can help organizations streamline their workflows and make better informed decisions.Overall, I think Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile business application platform that can help organizations of all sizes streamline their operations and make better informed decisions

Cons

As with any software platform, there are potential drawbacks to using Dynamics 365. Some things that I might not like about the platform include:Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex to set up and customize, particularly for those who are not familiar with the platform. This can make it challenging for users to get up and running with the platform and may require a significant investment in training and support.Cost: Depending on the specific features and tools that an organization needs, Dynamics 365 can be a relatively expensive solution. This may not be feasible for smaller organizations with limited budgets.User interface: Some users may find the user interface of Dynamics 365 to be less intuitive or user-friendly compared to other platforms. This can make it more challenging for users to navigate the platform and may require a learning curve.Overall, while Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile business application platform, it may not be the right fit for every organization due to its complexity, cost, and user interface. It is important for organizations to carefully evaluate their needs and consider the potential drawbacks before deciding whether Dynamics 365 is the right solution for them.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

CRM Management tool

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

Overall, Dynamics 365 CRM is a powerful tool that has helped us improve customer engagement, increase efficiency, and drive business growth.

Pros

mproved Customer Engagement: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a 360-degree view of customers, which helps organizations understand customer needs and preferences. This, in turn, allows them to create personalized interactions with customers that help to build long-term relationships.Increased Efficiency: Dynamics 365 CRM automates many of the manual processes that are part of customer relationship management. This results in improved efficiency and reduced costs for organizations.Better Collaboration: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a platform for collaboration between different teams within an organization. This helps to improve communication, reduce silos, and ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals.Enhanced Sales Performance: Dynamics 365 CRM provides powerful sales tools, such as sales forecasting, pipeline management, and lead scoring. These tools help sales teams to identify the right opportunities and close deals faster.Better Customer Service: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a range of customer service tools, including case management, knowledge management, and self-service portals. These tools help organizations to provide a better customer experience, resolve issues faster, and reduce customer churn.

Cons

Cost: Dynamics 365 CRM can be an expensive solution, particularly for small businesses or organizations with limited budgets. The cost can vary depending on the number of users, the level of customization, and the features needed.Complexity: Dynamics 365 CRM is a complex platform with many features and capabilities, which can make it difficult to use and manage. This can require significant training and technical expertise.Customization: While Dynamics 365 CRM offers a lot of customization options, this can also be a double-edged sword. Customizations can be expensive, time-consuming, and can create compatibility issues when upgrading to new versions of the software.Integration: Integrating Dynamics 365 CRM with other systems or third-party applications can be challenging, especially if there is no out-of-the-box integration available. This can require additional development work and testing to ensure compatibility.Reliance on Microsoft: Dynamics 365 CRM is a proprietary platform developed by Microsoft, which means that organizations using it are dependent on Microsoft for updates, support, and new features. This can create a lack of control over the platform's future development.

Zubairu
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Dynamics 365: My Honest Reviews

Reviewed on 23/02/2023

However, some of the most common features and capabilities that I like about Dynamics 365 includes:Sales management: Dynamics 365 includes features for lead and opportunity management, sales forecasting, and sales pipeline management.Customer service management: Dynamics 365 includes features for case management, service level agreements, and customer self-service portals.Marketing automation: Dynamics 365 includes features for email marketing, lead scoring, and campaign management.Financial management: Dynamics 365 includes features for accounts receivable and payable, general ledger, and financial reporting.Project management: Dynamics 365 includes features for project planning, resource management, and project accounting.Human resources management: Dynamics 365 includes features for employee management, performance tracking, and payroll.Supply chain management: Dynamics 365 includes features for inventory management, procurement, and warehouse management.Overall, the most likely part of Dynamics 365 will depend on the specific needs and goals of the organization implementing the software.

Pros

The following are what I mostly like about Dynamics 365:1. Integration: Dynamics 365 integrates with other Microsoft applications, as well as third-party tools, making it easy to manage data across multiple systems.2. Customization: Dynamics 365 is highly customizable, enabling organizations to tailor the software to their specific needs and workflows.3. Scalability: Dynamics 365 is scalable, meaning it can grow with the needs of the organization.4. Cloud-based: Dynamics 365 is cloud-based, making it easy to access and use from anywhere, on any device.5. Business intelligence: Dynamics 365 includes powerful business intelligence tools that enable users to generate insights from data and make informed decisions.

Cons

Below are some of the limitations of dynamics 365:Cost: Dynamics 365 can be expensive, especially for smaller organizations.Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex and difficult to set up and customize, requiring significant technical expertise.Data security: As with any cloud-based software, there are concerns around data security and privacy.Training and support: Organizations may require additional training and support to fully utilize the features and capabilities of Dynamics 365.Limited offline access: Dynamics 365 requires an internet connection to access, so offline access may be limited or unavailable in some situations.

Divya
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

ERP Work flow enhancement

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Overall, I have had great experience with Dynamic 365 and use it in my daily work life to look for multiple documents and tracing. Since I am used to of it, accessing stuff is not hard but if I have to access new stuff, it is not very user friendly or easy to find.

Pros

The best features about Dynamic 365 are:- The ability to be a one shop stop for all the relevant data.- Ability to lock fields to prevent access levels and incorrect data entries.- It serves as the primary document of reference for us.- Ability to have multiple columns and hold high amount of data.- Since is it linked to one drive, the chances of loosing data are minimal.- The option to add notes in lot cards to highlight some important details.- Item linking and item tracing helps to look back at the input lots and is very easy.- Assigning item numbers to each lot to provide specificity and prevent duplication.- Ease to add more toggles if needed.- The access to financial reports thereby improving transparency.- To have access to electronic work orders and production releases.- It helps in maintaining traceability on the processes and material that is received and used.

Cons

- having that much information at one site also increases the risk of mix up and chances of data loss.- The maintenance of the system can be longer thereby putting a complete pause on the ability to work.- Having multiple linkage to the material is sometimes represented in a cluster which cause confusion.- The app runs slow at times - Ease of use is not the best as the system is bit complicated to navigate.

Lautaro
Lautaro
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Revolutionizing Business Operations: Exploring the Pros and Cons of Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 06/05/2023

Overall, Dynamics 365 is an excellent business application suite that offers a wide range of services to help organizations manage their operations efficiently. While there are some drawbacks, the benefits of Dynamics 365 outweigh the negatives. If your organization is looking for a cloud-based solution that offers scalability, flexibility, and integration with other Microsoft products, Dynamics 365 is definitely worth considering.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is an exceptional business application suite that offers a plethora of services to help organizations manage their day-to-day operations efficiently. The suite offers a wide range of services such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Operations, and Human Resources. The cloud-based solution provides a flexible and scalable infrastructure that can be customized to meet the specific needs of each organization.One of the biggest advantages of Dynamics 365 is that it is a cloud-based solution, which means that businesses can access it from anywhere, at any time. This makes it ideal for companies with remote workers or multiple locations. Additionally, Dynamics 365 offers seamless integration with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, Power BI, and Power Apps, which can enhance productivity and streamline business processes.Another advantage of Dynamics 365 is its intuitive user interface, which makes it easy for users to navigate and access the various features and services. The suite offers a variety of built-in reports and dashboards that provide real-time insights into business performance, which can help organizations make data-driven decisions.

Cons

However, there are also some disadvantages to Dynamics 365. One potential drawback is the cost. While the suite offers a lot of services and features, it can be expensive for small businesses. Additionally, the customization process can be complex and time-consuming, which may require hiring outside consultants.

Matthew
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved.

Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window

Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot

Drop-down menus are not generated automatically

Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested within sliding windows, all of which are compressed to less than half the height of my screen by an incompressible block of data.

Timesheets wipe information without warning. New lines added to timesheets occasionally do not register, do not save, prevent submissions for review, and are undetectable until I close the timesheet, the information I entered is wiped, and I spend an hour trying to discern which portions of my billable (BILLABLE! I work by the hour, time spent on this costs my company money, costs me money by way of lost income earned in performance reviews, blatantly ruins my day, and ruins the fidelity of my timesheets by forcing me to try and back out my work for the day)

The TIMER feature in timesheets, a STOPWATCH feature that should be a simple start/stop, cannot properly roll over between hours. If you restart the timer on a line, because (god-forbid) you start a task and the timer, stop the task and a timer, start a new task and a new timer, stop a new task and a timer, and restart the original task and its timer, the thing cannot simply add more time to the original line. No, when it reaches the next hour (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 is expected and correct behavior) it just fails entirely, and continues to neglect full hours going forward. (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9). This is a baseline thing which i would consider only a slight step up in difficulty from not deleting my activity description (which CRM does frequently)

But why am I having to rank timesheet features by difficulty? My company has paid for Dynamics 365 services, and it is functional to the minimum degree.

Contact entries cannot be related to more than 3 cases? The "Recent Cases" table on the right is not one table - it's FIVE IDENTICAL TABLES arranged vertically along the right side of the screen. Of these, the top and the bottom entries CANNOT be used, and attempting to associate the Contact to a Case returns an error. The MIDDLE THREE tables only accept ONE ENTRY each - my contact is associated with DOZENS of case files, and I am limited to THREE?

This list goes on. This product is awful. This is absolutely awful. DO NOT purchase this product. I am a baseline wage-earner in my company, and am not whatever customer-relations / customization employees Microsoft use to field customer complaints / cater this service, but whatever they are doing is doing done poorly.

Lingraj

Fuel for corporate- Dynamics 365

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

It's been 3+ yrs using Dynamics 365 it always serves as a helping hand to our job roles and responsibilities.

Pros

"Dynamics" as the name suggests, would be true to call it fuel for all corporates.Loaded with tonnes of features and tools for easy access and quick solutions to all A to Z office-related tasks from every sort of documentation to Data visualization and analytics.Its functionality of auto-generated and suggestions for templates making it so easy to use.

Cons

Tools, and extensions Integration issues still need to be quicker and seamless.Support services have answers to usual common queries which barely happens to anyone, FAQ database should be reviewed and guided for specific modules.Still the memory occupancy for 365 is huge, lite versions would make it more easier to run on low ended sysytems.

Nagish

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pros

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy to adopt. Accessing and managing from PC, Mobile or a Web Browser makes it more accessible and more powerful. The look and feel (Controls/features/UI) for a different kind of user is another best thing which makes it standout. Both Enterprise and Business edition are fantastic when it comes to their design and functionalities, and the integrations with office 365 and other social apps give a lot more control and features and security which no any other CRM or ERP can, that's why I love it.

Cons

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

Richard
Richard
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

One of the best CRM systems I have ever used

Reviewed on 10/07/2023

My experience has been amazing I am a sales man by profession an I manage my entire work on this app, from capturing leads to servicing clients my experience has just been amazing.

Pros

I love the fact that the system is integrated, from Teams to Outlook and other Microsoft applications. the fact that you can basically run an entire organization with this app, the CRM and ERP all in one, this is by far my favorite app.

Cons

To be honest I found no flaw on Dynamics, I just wish there could be an AI whereby you can tell it who to call or who to email being in sales I am always on the roads so at times its difficult to be on my phone will driving.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Well the system was not integrated, I basically had to use different systems for everything, for emails, CRM,ERP everything was just a nightmare.