Showing 584 reviews of 566

Jobber

Quoting, scheduling, & invoicing for home service businesses

4.6 /5 (566 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 584 reviews of 566
Joel K.
  • Industry: Utilities

Overall a great program

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Pros

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Cons

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email ([email protected]), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Vince B.

The simple version is great

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

We really enjoyed the invoicing and quoting software, and it was just what we needed. Unfortunately, when we wanted to look into adding more features and making our interactions with Jobber more robust, it was a big jump in pricing that wasn't justified by what they offered.

Pros

We use this for invoicing and quoting, and it is excellent at those tasks. Has a really good setup for keeping all your jobs in order from leads through invoicing, and it did this for a very fair rate.

Cons

When we started looking at adding more features that we were needing in our business, the cost to get more features seemed disproportionately expensive

Mark R.

if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com

Reviewed on 01/06/2018

Pros

I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Cons

Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there.
So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API.
This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month.
And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team.
We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us.

Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

Rich A.

Jobber - MY Business OSS

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business.
It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Pros

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Cons

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Great Software Every Business Needs

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

Pros

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Cons

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Response from Jobber Software

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Brad H.

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

Reviewed on 30/05/2020

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Pros

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Cons

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%).

Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel.

Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours.

This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it.

They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job.

The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Ryaan T.

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

Reviewed on 19/01/2020

Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Pros

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team.
What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns.
Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds.
With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user.
Jobber is the future of this industry.

Cons

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services.

It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

Reviewed on 30/06/2018

Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable.

Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid).

Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Pros

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product.

User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Cons

Currently would like to see:
-Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.

I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Jim H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

I already answered that question

Pros

The website is easy to navigate.

Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app.

Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees.

Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat.

Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry.

Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks.

Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform).

I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info.

Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs.

Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments.

Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes.

Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Cons

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item.

Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together.

Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process.

Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time.

The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Jeannette P.

Job Management streamlined

Reviewed on 24/08/2017

Pros

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Cons

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Helen E.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Most Fantastic Work Program

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

No longer missing to bill customers, an easy way to retain the history of repeated jobs with photos. Too many advantages to list. I love Jobber

Pros

This is the best most comprehensive and versatile work program I have used and I have used over 15.

Easy app for on site workers to log in and out

Being able to create a variety of properties for each client (agent),

retains a history of visits with photos and notes

Create checklists for each job that can be downloaded or emailed to the clients

Reminders to invoice set to after job completed or set date. And a one off job or one with multiple visits.

Continually adding great new functionality so that the software is always evolving where most systems are stagnant. The Cons I am sure will be added soon. I love Jobber and the helpful friendly team.

Cons

These are not cons they are suggestions

Sms job details in Australia as young people don't use email usually
Suggest: if sms is not possible one Week Sheet instead of Day Sheet with all jobs for the week instead of multiple emails.

Not being able to easily see that everyone is on the job.
Suggest: a green button with location lets me see if staff have turned up on time.

But Jobber has so many other fantastic features that I wouldn't consider any other program

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for the thorough review, Helen! You really made our day! We'll be sure to share your thoughts on SMS in Australia, weekly schedule sheets, and insight into if everyone has showed up! For now, the best way to see that would be on the GPS Waypoints report. Thanks so much, Helen! We're so glad to have Eco Clean on the team.

Rick H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Awesome scheduling and billing software/product.

Reviewed on 02/06/2018

Pros

EVERYTHING ! Seriously, What's not to love about this program? Scheduling, billing, invoicing, customer emails, quotes, auto billing, auto invoicing, the list goes on and on. I have been with this company for a while now and have gotten to see how this software has grown from almost the ground floor. There has been nothing slight of astounding as the updates just keep on coming and the software just keeps getting better and better. I am so glad I was able to be here to see this company and software grow and come into what Jobber is today. A great program designed AROUND the user with all the input from us to get the add-ons and updates we need, Thanks guys for the years of backed support and help for all of us out here !!

Cons

I have used the program for quite a few years now and have not come across anything that I would take as a con to this program at all.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much, Rick! Shucks, you're making us blush! We've been so glad to have you and the team as part of the Jobber community over the past few years :)

Mark F.

Amazing Company

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Too many to count. Invoicing, routing, tracking of trucks, productivity measurements, easy of emailing clients.

Pros

What don't I like about this software?! This company and it's platform are amazing! Once you get past a small learning curve this software is easy to use. Love being able to tell where my crews are, see productivity on job sites, invoice clients while out in the field, take quotes while out in the field, route my trucks with a click of a button, and easy to use overall. Their customer service is beyond excellent. If you have a problem you can chat live or email them and have a response very quickly within operating hours. If it is after hours someone normally gets back to you within a few hours. Great company!

Cons

There is really nothing bad I can say about this company. The only thing is there are occasional glitches in the system and one time it when down for a few hours. Otherwise it is great.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks, Mark! You made our day. Glad to hear Jobber has been such a great fit for you¿we're grateful to be a part of your business!

Sai D.

Jobber is awesome!

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

I used to have my crew members write their notes and track their time on client sheets. I then had an employee who collected those papers, input hours into a google sheet, and invoiced through Quick-books online, and managed client information through a different CRM. That employee wound up costing 10% of the monthly income! When they quit, I found Jobber and was able to manage so much more on my own, drastically cutting costs. I have better control over all aspects of my business because of Jobber, and I would highly recommend it to other small service businesses.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it allows a small company to manage most of its administrative and office needs in one place, by one person. It also scales as you get bigger to allow delegation of tasks to other team members.

Cons

With the new payment collection options, Jobber has addressed the biggest complaint I had with the software, specifically how to address partial payments.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Sai! We're so glad we've been able to help you get control back of your business. Thanks for being on the Jobber team, and enjoy the partial payments features!

Clayton N.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I really like Jobber. It has helped us grown our business in many ways. It is professional for...

Reviewed on 04/09/2017

I would also like to see an email notification 'OPTION' where customers would be notified if a job was skipped. There should also be a section for the reason why it was skipped. We should be able to make these reasons whatever we want in the settings... THIS IS HUGE!

The amount of time I spend notifying clients we have skipped a lawn cut due to "Minimal growth" or "The lawn too wet to cut" or "Cannot access the back lawn"...

This is such an important need of ours. I want to use Jobber for the next 30 years but if these changes do not happen we may create our own program one day - I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT!

OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND JOBBER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP WITH SCHEDULING & INVOICING!

Pros

I like the fact that Jobber will not allow you to forget about any jobs, quotes, & most importantly invoices...
The invoices are very professional looking. The ease of use of the software is awesome! The help/support there for you from their team is 10 out of 10/Tops/ the best! It does NOT get better as far as customer service goes...

Cons

I would like to see us be able to "Bold, italic, underline, etc" the fonts in invoices, jobs, everything! We should be able to format the font the same way we can in say - Google email!

Joseph A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Jobber has significantly improved my business!

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

I've tried all of the competition, and there's nothing better in my opinion. The price is right, the team is great and they're local to me, and the system is as easy to use as it is powerful.
My guys can do everything from creating clients and quotes, to booking jobs, invoicing and sending review links. They do so totally under the control and supervision of the office -- through Jobber. I actually can't imagine not having Jobber at this point, lets hope they don't raise their rates.

Pros

- intuitive
- excellent customer service
- frequent, consistent updates and upgrades
- optimizes administration
- empowers employees to safely operate more autonomously

Cons

It would be good if a social/environmental cause was integrated into their model. I'd feel better about where my money is going, and many others likely would too.

Response from Jobber Software

That's interesting feedback and we'll definitely pass your thoughts along. We try to share what we're up to as a company on our social channels, so feel free to follow along there if you're not already :) But we'll certainly keep this in mind. Thanks for the great feedback, Joseph! So glad to have you and the Humane Solutions crew on the team.

Lyndsey W.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Highly recommend this software!

Reviewed on 18/02/2019

Pros

Jobber has a lot of great features including the ability to easily schedule an appointment in the office or on the go. The app has the same functions/abilities as the desktop version. Technicians have the ability to update jobs while on site to keep customers and office staff up to date on all projects.

Cons

While each job we perform is specific for the location, there are a lot of the same pricing line items that are used per service line we provide. It would be nice to be able to group line items together to make pricing more streamlined. Also, while a customer satisfaction survey is available, it needs more customization available and it needs to be available to interface with google or other online review boards.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Lyndsey, thanks so much for your feedback. Integrations for reviews is definitely aligned with what we're hoping to offer businesses, so thanks for sharing that feedback. We do have some betas that may be aligned with what you're hoping for currently, so feel free to reach out to our Success Team about this to learn more :) We'll be sure to send your feedback on grouping together line items to our product team as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Jeremy H.

The perfect system for my business!

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

Pros

Ease of use. And for what I get for the price I pay. Jobber is a vital part of my everyday life. It helps keep me on track. Having jobber allows me the extra time I need to see more customers and in the end make more money.

Cons

Nothing major. Just little things here and there I'd like it to do certain things but it can't. For instance. When I send a quote, sometimes I list out several options on the same quote for the client to look over and decide. It would be nice to be able to hide the subtotal at the bottom rather than each option price be totaled at the bottom. But it's just little things like that.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Jeremy, thanks so much for this feedback! It's awesome to hear Jobber is allowing you to save so much time and grow your business. We'll certainly share your thoughts about options on quotes with the product team. Glad to have you on the team!

Elizabeth C.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Jobber Review

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Jobber is easy to manage and super-efficient for our guys in the field to read and understand after we in the office input the information.

Pros

Jobber is very easy to manage. From inputting information to scheduling it is not hard to manage without instruction.

Cons

The recent changes when creating a client file, the address portion with the auto-fill. It works when it wants to. I'd rather manually input it to make sure of the accuracy.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Elizabeth, thanks so much for your review. We recently made some changes to the new client flow with addresses, where you can manually input an address if you need. If you have any questions or feedback to share, don't hesitate to let our Success team know via email, phone, or chat and we can help out or share your thoughts with our product team. Thanks again for your review! Glad to have Princeton Tree Care on the team and we hope to see you at TCI this week!

Candice H.

Time Saver

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Pros

We used to spend hours every month invoicing through Quickbooks and manually modifying routes on Word. I knew there had to be a better way. After doing research we decided to try Jobber. EVERYTHING is in one place now, invoicing and routing! Everything is automated and is ready as soon as our employees need it. When we first signed up we had a few questions, the Jobber support team was instantly available to help through their chat feature and phone in. We are so happy with Jobber , they are forward thinking and constantly improving their system based on feedback from clients.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to put the pools in a certain order indefinitely so that we don’t have to do it each week, or memory.

Polly H.

Marvellous Mums review

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Ease of invoicing monthly and scheduling who is where

Pros

Scheduling element, and colour coding cleaners. The link directly to invoicing.

Cons

We need to be able to see a top level view of which cleaners have which clients on each day of the week - not date specific. So who has Monday cleans, etc... would help us hugely. And printer friendly views for cleaners without smart phones! (we still have some)

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Polly! If you haven't already, please reach out to our Customer Success team as they might be able to advise on a workflow that could help see where your cleaners are on weekdays through our Jobs or Visits reports depending on what you're looking for and how you're scheduling. It's worth a shot! Day sheets might be a good help for users without smartphones. Thanks again for your review :)

Adam C.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Expensive for minimal features and support

Reviewed on 15/07/2020

Jobber is good for someone just starting out due to it's ease of use but if you want to do any MailChimp or resending quotes you better be willing to pay a lot of money. The companies major claim is to help small business but they rob you blind in overly expensive monthly fees and payment processing.

Pros

The layout is the best part. Calendar is easy to read and simple for set-up. Sending quotes is also great as they are easy to read and pre-populating the items

Cons

They are extremely expensive if you want to do anything past the basic functions. They really force you to use the top-tier plan if you want to do anything.

They have the highest credit card fees in the industry and most expensive monthly plan. Jobber costs my business over $1,000 a month and we do about 90% of our transactions through EMT to avoid their crazy fees.

The office isn't open on weekends at all or in the evenings which I find hard to understand when many of their user base would be working during the day on site and no able to access a computer.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you've been having a good experience getting your calendar organized and quotes out with Jobber. We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced plans and payment processing fees, and typically hear that our prices are heavily justified by things like the value of time savings, customer service, and increased cash flow. We'd love to work with you to make sure you're getting the most of Jobber, so please reach out to our Success Team to chat more. We've recently expanded our evening customer service hours to offer support in the evenings and we're always adapting our customer service based on customer needs, so thank you for this feedback!

Madonna G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Customer service is beyond appalling! Features that you pay for just don't work.

Reviewed on 18/02/2018

You can sign up and pay them money without ever speaking to anyone but when you want to cancel they say that you MUST call there office in the US and if you don't and your subscription expires, you have no access to your account. Meanwhile, your clients are still getting appointment emails and the program keeps going along without you able to stop it. Customer service is beyond appalling, you send a request and you get a response after 4-6 days with a question and then you have to wait another 4 -6 days for another one-line email with another question - it is beyond frustrating. Features I am paying for just don't work and it has been 8 weeks now and I am being asked the same questions over and over with no answers.

Pros

Absolutely nothing worth the price they are asking. Super expensive with features that just don't work and they don't seem to care.

Cons

I signed up because of the payroll and employee scheduling capabilities but it turns out that during my first QB sync that this doesn't work. It syncs employees time in at 5 hours earlier so I am having to manually input them every week. Appalling customer service - minimum 4 days to reply to emails (new person each time who asks the SAME questions over and over) its been 7 weeks and they haven't worked it out yet.

Response from Rebecca

Hi there Madonna,

First off, we would like to apologize for all of the frustration you experienced with our team and the issues happening with time entries not properly syncing over to QuickBooks Online. What happened here is far from our goal at Jobber, which is to help people in small businesses be successful.

We took a look at the history of this issue and it looks like there were some communication issues between our Tier 1 and Tier 3 support team and a breakdown in our normal processes. We know our customers are busy people, so our goal is to provide quick solutions, and the fastest possible turnaround time when issues do occur. What happened with your issue is far from what we see as our standard of customer service, and we're very sorry this was your experience.

In terms of the timesheet syncing errors, our developers are still looking into what went wrong by working with the QuickBooks Online development team. This is an issue we haven't seen before, and we are working hard to understand the root of the problem. The goal of timesheet syncing is to save our customers time and guarantee accuracy, so we absolutely want to make sure this is resolved.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for our team. We've taken note of what happened in all of these areas to prevent issues like this going forward, and again, we're very sorry this was your experience.

Ray B.

Very good

Reviewed on 21/07/2018

Pros

Ease of use for my team. I like to schedule reoccurring jobs years in advance. I like the batch invoicing.

Cons

I would like to see text messaging reminders for task to the team. This is when a last minute job or emergency call comes in after the days schedule has been made. If the team member does not look at calendar they will miss the added job. Also would like to be able to text customers a invoice when in the field.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your feedback, Ray! We're glad to have Greenline as part of the Jobber team.

Push notifications might be helpful for what you're looking for. If your team has notifications enabled for the Jobber app, they'll be notified on their phone or tablet if a job has been added or updated for that day. If you have any questions about push notifications, please reach out to our Success team and we'll be happy to help! As well, SMS functionality for invoices is something we can definitely share with the team!

Janet R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

We use jobber daily to quote, schedule and invoice our jobs.

Reviewed on 08/09/2017

We are able to better manage our customer relations, invoicing, and employee work management by using this software. There are a few changes we wish would be improved to increase our efficiency and ease of use with the software, but the other benefits Jobber has over their competitors led us to settle for those issues anyway.

Pros

I like how we can combine our communication with customers and employees into one software. I think it has a lot of potential for us as we expand to use with our customers. I like the ability for us to take cc and sync job requests on our website.

Cons

There are a few features missing that make it really hard to deal with. The tasks cannot be organized on the grid feature which is very frustrating for scheduling purposes. Time punches cannot be made from tasks so it is difficult to track work directly related to the work and requires more steps in the process.