SkyPrep

116 Software options

Greg H.

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

Pros

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Cons

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Danielle H.

Very Happy w/Skyprep

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Pros

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate.
From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Cons

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Meg N.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Pros

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Cons

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Anna F.

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

Reviewed on 19/05/2017

The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Pros

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Cons

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Rhonan B.
  • Industry: Sports

Simple functionality for an LMS

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate across the platform from a learner and manager's perspective. The training process for new and existing staff has been simplified for direct managers and provides a more professional feel to the company. It's relatively simple to create and add new courses and assign them to relevant groups. Fantastic support if there are any issues or queries with the platform.

Cons

It's not the most robust platform for a franchise system as we would like certain user capabilities that are not available to learners or managers. It would be more beneficial if we were able to implement different resource centers for different groups.

Kara N.
  • Industry: Media Production

Great Resource

Reviewed on 03/04/2017

We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform it only keeps improving, it doesn't get worse. I tried a demo of another software site that wasn't as easy to use, so I would say Skyprep is one of the best on the market for people without a computer programming background. Users, for the most part, find it easy to use, they just have trouble sometimes with losing their log-ins, resetting their passwords, and knowing the right button to go to the next module. But overall, most everyone has had a very good experience with this platform, internally and externally.

Pros

Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Cons

Reporting, managing users

Rick W.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Pros

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Cons

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Felicia G.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

Pros

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

Cons

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

Morne W.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Keynote files

Reviewed on 11/09/2016

I am still in the process of identifying a commercial LMS for several Aviation topics I want to make available for the Industry. Does Skyprep support Keynote files to be embedded into an online training program? Most of our Programs and Type Ratings have been developed using Keynote. Thank you for the feedback.

Tore R.

A valuable Learning Tool

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

An absolute pleasure. Great product and fantastic support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team.

Pros

I found the ability to build assessments to measure the learning uptake of my team very easy. I am not 100% tech savy, but found SkyPrep easy to understand and work out.

Cons

I would like to see better analysis graphs and the ability to build bespoke reports.

Stacey R.

Great product

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

They have been great and worked with us through changes in the organization and found ways to fit the product to our needs.

Pros

This was an affordable option for us with a wealth of options that come with the product.

Cons

I wish there was more growth from the software in terms of options for assessments and polling learners with instant feedback.

Marsha K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great!

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

I learn more about Dentistry and so do the users.

Pros

It's easy to set clients up for training and I like being able to see what they are working on and have completed.

Cons

I wish the software would remind clients who quit doing the course to begin again. (It might somehow, but I don't know that yet.)

Tal E.

I'm building and managing courses on the platform

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

very easy to grasp and working with. intuitive GUI easy to learn. many options for integration with other tools

Cons

some time lessons are not getting forwarded although the user has finish the module or the time is allowing it.

Jake K.

Sky Prep Review

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

Sky prep is a great tool that use for our business and is to upload document, videos, pp, etc. It is easy to gain access to the users participation and assessment scores.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Making items accessible or downloadable for the users on different computers

Response from SkyPrep

Hi Jake. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We actually have a feature that will let you determine which items can be made available to download by your users. If you reach out to [email protected], someone will be happy to provide details on how.

James L.

TechTraining, LLC

Reviewed on 23/07/2014

I have been working with the Professionals at Skyprep for over a year now and the experience has been great. The product makes it extremely easy to create upload material, create exams and courses and sell my courses. Most importantly, my customers love the user friendly platform.
Lastly, when I started my business, all I had was a bunch of videos, powepoints and PDF's, and the Skyprep team helped me turn those items into a series of seamless training programs from enrollment to certification.

Eugene L.

Skyprep proves to be correct choice.

Reviewed on 28/10/2014

After exhaustive research and trials Skyprep is the clear winner. Now, one year after implementation the benefits are realized throughout the organization. Skyprep's easy of use, excellent support, wide range of functionality all at a great price, has given us an edge in the marketplace.

Nichole V.

Forward Thinking Company With Customer Service Done Right

Reviewed on 13/11/2014

SkyPrep is a forward thinking company that has enabled STARLINK to enhance its online training experience. They have been responsive and have provided us with timely solutions. SkyPrep goes the extra mile for STARLINK each and every time! We highly recommend Kia and the SkyPrep team.

Emily H.

SkyPrep Review

Reviewed on 05/08/2014

Skyprep is easy to use and is very beneficial to our organization. The customer service is cooperative and great to work with!

Rae M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Outstanding LMS

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Pros

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Cons

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Adobe Captivate Prime and Docebo

Reasons for Switching to SkyPrep

SkyPrep simply offers significant value vs the cost of the product. Additionally, their support is second to none.
Sara S.

Great Experience as User and Admin

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

Pros

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well.

SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Cons

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Velpic and Cornerstone LMS

Reasons for Switching to SkyPrep

SkyPrep offered us almost everything that we wanted. The only thing it didn't was gamification, which they most recently added!
Alex M.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best LMS

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Pros

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Cons

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

SAP Litmos and Cornerstone LMS

Reasons for Switching to SkyPrep

Mainly price since we are a non-profit agency and lack the funds.
Manuela C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Recent SkyPrep Experience

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Pros

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting.
I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Cons

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Shalayna P.

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Dan M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision

Reviewed on 10/07/2020

Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

Pros

SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

Andrew Z.

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Pros

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.