TalentLMS

4.6/5
4.5/5

Michael S.
Michael S.

My experience using TalentLMS has been wonderful. It's simple to use, yet also very sophisticat...

Reviewed on 06/07/2018

We host video learning content on TalentLMS and it works great for this purpose.

Pros

The design of this software is well thought out. Although TalentLMS has many sophisticated features (everything one could possibly need and more), it's designed in such a way to minimize user complexity. As an admin and instructor, I'm able to get things done quickly without much time and effort (with limited technical knowledge). The visual look and feel of an LMS is important to me. Many LMS systems look "techy" and are NOT a pleasure to use. TalentLMS is clean and elegant and provides a great experience for admins, instructors and users. I think of TalentLMS as the Apple computer of LMS systems. Another big differentiator is that TalentLMS enables instructors to create courses quickly without a painful learning curve that kills productivity. Learning content is placed into buckets called learning objects. Any kind of content hosted anywhere can be used. Making changes to courses is a snap. Also, I found the white labeling and customization of TalentLMS to be surprisingly easy. Support documentation is thorough and well written. I was able to quickly customize our learning portal without doing any HTML coding whatsoever in about 30 minutes! No help from technical experts needed. Before deciding on TalentLMS, I reviewed dozens of LMS providers (a hair-pulling experience) and found most to be very expensive, complex, lack-luster on feature and visual appeal. I just don't have the patience or the time to deal with those handicaps! We are very glad to have discovered TalentLMS.

Cons

After about a year, I haven't encountered any problems using TalentLMS. Of course, there's always room for improvement on the way to perfection. There appears to be a little overlap in the learning objects - Content, Web content and videos are really just "content". However, this could be by design. Maybe there should be a universal content object that accommodates all content types. The only videos accepted for the "Video" object are YouTube. However, we use another video hosting platform to protect our content from download, among other reasons. However, this is not a real problem because we just embed our videos using the content learning object, which looks sort of like a WordPress content box. Just copy the embed code from the video provider and paste into the content box. That's it; works great. The only other thing I can think of is that the default HTML video player could use a few more control bar options such as view quality selection and a way to set download video or disallow download video. However, this is not a problem for us because we use embed video codes from our video hosting provider and therefore the provider's video player is used instead of the default HTML player. We control the features of this video player on the video hosting side.

Response from Epignosis

Michael, cheers! Thank you very much for the positive review and the comprehensive feedback. We're thrilled that you've found TalentLMS to be the most affordable, easy-to-use, feature-rich, and 'well thought out' solution out of every other you've tried. Your suggestions are equally appreciated, so please feel free to visit our knowledge base and add them to the ideas section. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Christine

Simple, Robust, and Informative

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

Overall, our experience with TalentLMS is extremely positive. We appreciate how easy it is to get started with TalentLMS and how simple it is to develop courses quickly. Even with the simplicity is there, the features are robust enough to provide quality learning experiences. The support provided by the TalentLMS team is top-notch, and they are very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Our favorite TalentLMS features are its ease of use, learner analytics, and the ability to set up branches. As an education service agency, we use TalentLMS to offer microlearning opportunities to busy teachers and school administrators. Our course authors find TalentLMS to be easy to use and simple to learn. We use the reports and infographics to understand how and when our participants access their learning opportunities. We love that we can use branches to group users and establish a specific course catalog per branch.

Cons

Although we find more pros than cons with TalentLMS, we do wish there was a way to "drip" content to users via email. We also wish we could customize the storefront and course information pages (more than already possible) as viewed by learners.

Teachable, EdApp and Kajabi

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

We chose TalentLMS because the analytics were more flexible and customizable. The ability to set up and manage branches was also a deciding factor.

Response from Epignosis

Christine, what a great review! It's fantastic to read that, as a learning specialist, you enjoy the vast array of features offered by TalentLMS. We love knowing that the reporting capabilities, along with infographics, allow you to keep an eye on how and when your participants access their learning opportunities! Regarding advanced customization, maybe you could check out this cheat sheet we recently created. It will help you take your portal to the next level, and remember that if you need extra help, our support team is here to back you up. https://www.talentlms.com/cheatsheets/elearning-css-hacks

Maria

Very disappointmented

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

Since I was seeing great reviews, and was very happy with the usability of the platform when trining it, I dived in, with a client. I have to say that we've lost a ton of time fixing basic issues. We are locked in this LMS for now but I don't think I can ever recommend it again before there are major changes. The pricing was very appealing for not profit organizations but the time we spent fixing issues would have make buying a solid LMS worth. It's really ok if you need to only use external content, but I'd advise not to build anything in Talent.

Pros

I did like the look and feel of the user side landing page and course layout. For now, we are missing some data for gamification but otherwise the reports seems to work pretty well.

Cons

The editor is terrible. Not only the capacities are very limited ( example: you can't select a font size), the alignment are dysfunctional , there would be random cut and line jump in all the sentences, the layout would constantly be broken in the editor, but also in the quiz editor. That's the main problem but we had many more that couldn't be solved, so we used external tools. There is no way for a instructor to know if an email has been answered by other instructors unless it becomes a group message, which make collaborative work difficult. It's not possible to plan a release date for course content, only an amount out time between classes and it makes dealing with groups very difficult.

Response from Epignosis

Maria, thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear TalentLMS doesn't fit your needs. We know that finding an LMS to suit all your needs is a tricky process, and this is one of the reasons why TalentLMS offers a forever free plan: to make sure that you will pay for something you really need when you decide to upgrade. Regarding the editor, know that our developers team is working on improving it to make it more robust!

Mourad
  • Industry: Automotive

Years with Talentlms

Reviewed on 26/11/2023

The overall experience is awesome. Team is professional and super helpful. The free access you get in the beginning is super encouraging to play around and make up you decision after a real look and feel experience.

Pros

Talentlms has been my shadow in my years of success as a director of learning and development all over the world starting in Dubai and ended to the USA. What I recently like most is that they are upgrading to AI Powered LMS in a smart way. This will enable us to move faster and at a better quality in designing courses.

Cons

I wish they have a plan to embed live chat on courses and instant feedback to promote communication between learners under each course lesson.

Alyssa
  • Industry: Insurance

Great platform for creating a basic course structure that fits your training needs

Reviewed on 12/04/2022

Overall, TalentLMS has met our needs and allowed us to create a custom online course and expand the reach of our organization's education programs.

Pros

The product is pretty user-friendly, and if you are struggling with how to do something while creating/editing your course, you can easily find answers to most issues in the knowledge base.
I also liked the various types of content that can be added to a course. For example, I've utilized text, PDFs, Microsoft Word documents, images, videos, tests, surveys, web links, and more all in one single course - and I probably haven't even explored half of the available features!

Cons

Working with a user's course expiration date can sometimes be tricky and could definitely use some improvement. For example, to change the expiration date for a user, logically I would go to the "Users" page, go to the user's courses, and extend the date there. Instead, you have to go to the course page, go to course content, go to course users, and extend it from there. Also, I've found that sometimes you can't extend a user's deadline without resetting their progress for the entire course. I haven't quite figured out why that happens.
I also think the navigation on the user's end could use a little clarity. An automated "course tour" would be beneficial.

Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

An annual subscription to TalentLMS was less than half the cost of an annual Blackboard subscription.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Alyssa, thank you for your insightful review of TalentLMS. We are glad to read that your experience has been a pleasant one and that you've been enjoying the variety of content you can work with on the platform. Regarding user navigation, lots of good think are coming out your way soon, keep an eye out!

Gilbert

Excellent LMS that is good value for money

Reviewed on 03/01/2022

We have been able to move our courses online and provide a very good level of support and care to our students and seeking to expand our course offerings on the platform.

Pros

The ability to allow students to download courses into the app and study offline.

Cons

A bit more flexibility in how students are forced to complete courses.

iSpring Suite and Docebo

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Value for money offering by Talent LMS and most importantly the fact that I could evaluate the product for as long as I want and have some courses on for free for as long as I want to effectively test the system without stress or pressure and start paying only when I was ready.

iSpring Suite

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Value for money, ease of use and free options.

Response from Epignosis

Gilbert, thank you for sharing your experience using TalentLMS. It's fantastic hearing that the platform allows you to provide online courses to your students while maintaining a good level of support for them.

Lorraine

My TalentLMS Experience

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

From my very first encounter with the TalentLMS team, I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and fantastic customer service! Every question was answered promptly with care and knowledge.

Working in TalentLMS is a dream experience in that there are so many online learning resources available. It is so easy and quick to get up and running with it – most intuitive LMS I’ve come across so far. If the answer isn’t online, then a quick email to my customer representative returns a very quick response, and if it is a technical question in nature, it is forwarded to the TalentLMS Technical Support team ASAP for a speedy turnaround time.

In my opinion, we couldn’t possibly be happier with any alternative LMS.

Pros

If I had to select three main reasons why I recommend TalentLMS, they would be: 1) exemplary customer service, 2) intuitive and fun application to work in, which integrated seamlessly with our existing business processes 3) abundance of online resources to leverage from.

Cons

If I had to select three areas that are not my favourite, I would select 1) it would be so much more beneficial to my creative side if I learned more HTML (you don’t need it, as it has a great editor, but I like to add a little extra sometimes than the editor offers – so I dive into the source code and keep my finger’s crossed :) – but at least I can do that! 2) sometimes there seems to be a minor delay in the group enrollment processes and I cheat and click a convenient button to hurry it along if I need to 3) we have implemented single sign-on and when I want to test a learner’s view rather then my super admin view, I have to log out of all my SSO systems before I can simulate the learner to see their view, so if I could come up with an easier way to be a test user, that might be nice (maybe more experimenting with cache clearing and browser incognito mode might help).

Response from Epignosis

Lorraine, what an insightful review! Thank you so much for sharing yours thoughts and experience with us. It is very interesting and as we strive to improve TalentLMS, your comments really help us. You can be sure that we have passed them on to our developers team and they will look into it. We also love hearing that after thoroughly searching for the best possible LMS to fit your needs, it was TalentLMS that you chose! Thanks!

Michael
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great Service, Great Value - Perfect LMS

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

We are able to provide short, customized and basic courses that are easily consumed to our staff... we can make custom assignments and automated learning tracks that lower our administrative burden and allow us to track progress and gather relevant feedback. We have many internal questions to answer, however TLMS has given us the flexibilty to address long-term learning and development needs! The support is really outstanding and they are all very responsive... a great partnership!!

Pros

It is very easy to create courses and also clones and reuse various units of the courses. Reporting is super easy and effective. The automation and notification features work very well for us and many options to accommodate our needs. The Talent Library is also very helpful for the off-the-shelf content that we need, we don't have to shop around b/c it's all right there!

Cons

There are times when search for users, courses, or other gets a little complicated only b/c once you click on an item or make a change, the search results are reset. Perhaps there's a way to do this better I don't know, but I mention the critiques and the team at TLMS takes note and passes on to the development team.

Response from Epignosis

You seem to have become a true master at creating and managing courses, Michael! We are super happy to read that you find it easy to use TalentLMS and love hearing about your experience! As per your feedback, you are right, our team heard you and the message was passed on to the development team.

Sophie

Very easy and nicely designed LMS with great helpdesk

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

TalentLMS allows us to offer a growing range of interactive online courses, with a beautiful design, to various types of organisations, and engage them to keep learning through certifications and gamification. TalentLMS is versatile, very easy to use, which enables us to spend time on course creation, and not on administration, and yet reasonably priced for a SME like a+b=3.

Pros

Very easy to implement and create courses quickly, very nice design, dashboard and stats are great, Helpdesk very responsive and helpful, super useful to have free account for unlimited time to be able to test the LMS features in and out, reasonable pricing, active users pricing

Cons

Non-linear course path (scenario) not possible.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Moodle administration was too heavy, updates were not stable (sometimes something which worked did not work any longer), not-cloud based.

Moodle

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Ease of use, ability to test TalentLMS with all features for free for unlimited time, ability to import SCORM, create tests and assignments, certifications, and branches. It was the only LMS that ticked all our needs, including reasonable price.

Response from Epignosis

Sophie thank you for sharing your experience on TalentLMS. It is fantastic hearing that using the platform allows you to offer an ever growing range of interactive and engaging courses to your learners. Of course, knowing that you were able to implement that easily is the cherry on top!

Sandra

Easy to use and very reliable

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

I'm very satisfied with this product. Thanks to TalentLMS, I can successfully offer my products to a large number of customers.

Pros

I've been using TalentLMS since 2019.
The software is easy to use , has all necessary features and works stable and reliable.
There is an extensive product documentation available and a very fast support team is answering individual questions. There have been two webinars with helpful tips in the last 2 months.
An app is available so that user can learn offline.
Last update now enables more user-specific adjustments (Homepage).

Cons

The offline app does not show exactly what is in the online LMS.
There are few individual structuring options.

iSpring Suite

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

LMS was not working properly.

WordPress

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

TalentLMS has more functionality, is less expensive, very stable, easy to use, has an offline app.

Response from Epignosis

Sandra, we are so happy to read that our support team have exceeded your expectations and that thanks to TalentLMS you can offer your products to your customers!!

Ron

Fantastic LMS for the Price

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Overall, I give this LMS five stars. You won't find this many features in an LMS at this price. Trust me, I've tried. TalentLMS support is great too. They are very responsive.

Pros

TalentLMS provides an abundance of customization options, right down to a customized landing page. The automation and notifications are a big plus and are not usually found at this price point. We were even able to set up a custom domain. I was able to migrate over fifty video courses and tests from our previous LMS within a couple weeks, by myself! TalentLMS has three times the features of our previous LMS for a far more reasonable price. I've been in high tech management for thirty years and this was one of the best decisions I've made.

Cons

The key feature that we're waiting for is the ability to issue a certificate after the completion of a group of courses. We got around this by issuing points for courses completed. When the points hit a certain level, an admin is notified and they manually issue the certificate. Not ideal but our training volume is low enough that this work around is manageable.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Mindflash kept raising their prices and the feature set wasn't very good. We're a small shop and there wasn't sufficient value for the money.

Trakstar Learn

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

TalentLMS just has better features for the price. We don't charge for our training. We provide it to customers and partners for free. Some of the other LMS tools had cool features but, the pricing was way to high for the value.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for your review and valued feedback, Ron! Hearing that choosing TalentLMS has been one of the best decisions you've made in a 30 year career is a nice reminder of why we do what we do here at TalentLMS. Our team is always working to improve the TalentLMS experience, so please do reach out to our support team with any feedback you may have in the future. Cheers!

Andy
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Talent LMS

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

One of the advantages is to train multiple people at once with sometimes different training modules. With the fast turnaround of employees it is difficult to think of other ways to keep up. Also recruitment of employees is made easy and fair.

Pros

Easy of use, support and reasonable cost.

Cons

During the training some trainees managed to use the "Incomplete" Button and then Resume to retry the question many times until pass. It was in a way resolved by opening the course in a new window but some find it difficult to manage.

Docebo

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

I liked talent LMS due to the ease of use and technical support right from the start. Not that we needed a lot of support as the software help is useful and the system is easy to understand.

Response from Epignosis

Andy we couldn't be happier to hear that after trying Docebo, you chose to deliver your training with TalentLMS because you found it easy to use and reasonably priced! Thanks also for your kind words about our support team; they will appreciate it!

John
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Unlimited Trial - No Pressure to Purchase!

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

It is easy to use. The help content is pretty awesome and answers most of your questions. The online technical support is fast and responsive if you could not find your answer in the help content.

Pros

In looking for an LMS, I wanted to take a test drive before purchasing. Most LMS's give you a 30-day trial. TalentLMS has an unlimited free trial that allowed me to customize my site and develop content. As most of us know, we are working on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to focus on one project for 30 days straight is impossible. TalenLMS provided me the time and space I needed to develop and implement at my pace.

Cons

How you have to create a multiple day, in-person, instructor-led training event.

Absorb LMS, Paradiso LMS, Docebo and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

The unlimited free trial gave me the time I needed to really evaluate the product without having a deadline to force me to make a decision.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for leaving us a review, John! We're glad to hear that our forever free plan allowed you to take the time needed to completely assess TalentLMS before upgrading (we totally agree, 30 days isn't a whole lot when you have multiple projects running!). Our Support team would be happy to walk you through the fastest way to set up an ILT event, so feel free to drop them a line. Thanks again!

Rachel

Great product, great customer service

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

Pros

Ease of use.
Customer service
Price
Help database

Cons

Our use case is unique and the use of branches is important at times. I do wish some of the admin functionality was available for branches like it is in the administrator side (such as mass uploads, etc).

Litmos

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Ease of use, ability to customize layout, accommodations to our use case

Moodle

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

It accommodated all of our needs.

Response from Epignosis

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your TalentLMS experience and that you're able to tailor the platform to your unique use case, Rachel! You may find some workarounds by setting yourself up as a Super Admin, if you need any help with this just reach out to our support team!

Louise
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Overall it is good.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Pros

I was looking for a LMS solution for our business. We are a product marketing consulting firm. I tried many other LMS, but eventually I chose the TalentLMS as our LMS solution. I'm going to talk about a few things I really like about it:

1. The notion of hierarchy/branches: It is really important for us, because we are have different clients/customers. They are different companies. With TalentLMS, we can set up branches for them if we want to. And for a client, within their organization, you can set up groups for them.

2. The price is reasonable compare to other companies offering same product. However, single-sign-on is only available for Basic Plan and up. I contacted the team asking about if it is possible to do "Starter Plan + SSO paid feature", they said that's not an option. But you can do "Starter Plan + SSL (if you white labeled and mapped your own domain)". It does not make sense for us right now to upgrade straight away to Basic Plan just because we want the SSO, because we don't have that many users.

3. It is good that you can setup to automatically deactivate a account after a certain time, for example, when their subscription of your course is up.

Cons

It is quite a lot of work to change the signing in/ signing up page, you have to make things from scratch with HTML, CSS and Javascript. It would be nice if there are some easier way or some out of box option for that.

For Starter Plan and below, to contact support team, the only way is send them emails, there's no live chat options. It would be nice if they can do that.

Response from Epignosis

Reviews and Responses_from June 2019
Reviews and Responses_from June 2019

Thanks for your review, Louise. We agree, branches are a great way to set up unique and customized learning experiences for different clients or audiences, so we're super happy to hear you're making good use of that function of TalentLMS! Our support team is always on-hand to assist you with things like customizing your sign-in page and sharing our how-to guides if you need assistance with anything as you go!
Screen reader support enabled.

Siniša

Versatile, feature-rich and simple to use

Reviewed on 08/11/2020

Pros

It's very easy to start creating content and courses. Authoring is very easy and there is not much out there that you cannot use as a lesson unit content - Plain text, HTML text, PDF, Video, Images, Tests, SCORM, flash-object, external resources using iframe, and more. There's even a video conferencing feature.
Branches feature enables B2B agencies to use TalentLMS as a multi-tenant e-learning platform for their customers, a feature I was particularly looking for. It has a powerful, fine-grained User Permission system, with users assigned to Group and Branches to easily follow any organizational structure.
Another powerful feature is the automation engine allowing you to automate course assignment and user management.
HR managers can find also very useful, with course monitoring and powerful reporting tools. There's also a notification system that can alert users of the approaching re-certification due date, which can be handy when compliance is required.
Pricing is also something that I've considered and found it to be very fair.

Cons

Nothing particular except, and this is the case for almost all SAAS platforms, the API is not following the platform's update rate so there are some features missing in API payload that can frustrate you if you're planning to use API for integration or your front-end. For example, you can fetch ILT units but the payload does not contain the information about still available seats, just the capacity. Another example would be the feature that allows some lessons or units to be previewed before purchase, but if you fetch the lesson with API, there is no information on which units are free to preview. The units, in general, have quite limited information that you can display on your front-end using API.

Mark
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Easy setup, intuitive design, basic yet satisfying UI & UX.

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Collaboration with senior staff and trainers.
Buy-in from all levels of the team.
Compliance and...

Collaboration with senior staff and trainers.
Buy-in from all levels of the team.
Compliance and understanding of our Standing Instructions.
Review and re-writing of procedures.
It goes on and on!

Pros

Let's start with the cost- easily the highest featured for the money LMS out there.
We went with Moodle and really tried to make it work for quite some time. We were on the verge of hiring a Moodle expert to help us take the project live, but instead took one last look at the market. TalentLMS hits the sweet spot between self-hosting a Moodle site for free and paying a lot of money for a high-end LMS.

We wanted an LMS that offered content creation built in, and not in a clunky fashion, but in an intuitive, well designed way. TalentLMS offers this. We also use Wix pages and embed them to produce the content we like.
We wanted to create Branches for each of our centres in order to track compliance and learning scores per centre. TalentLMS offers this.
We wanted easy gamification and a feeling that this is 'fun'. The feedback from our test group was amazing- they loved it and it just works.
We wanted to host it originally, but TalentLMS allows us to map the domains and use our own URLs while still allowing all updates and content to be handled remotely on their servers. Brilliant!

You can customise your LMS- we installed live web-chat functions to help our users. All colours and logos can be personalised. Great!

In reality- how different is every LMS from each other? Talent works for us as its a fantastic price point and ticks all the boxes we need! It's cheap enough for you to try it (free at first!) and decide for yourself. We haven't regretted our decision once.

Cons

The only think I marked down was the Customer Support, but only because I would like something like a live webchat function for admins.
It's perhaps a bit unfair as they have a ticketing function that allows users to create tickets for issues and they respond to you really quickly (less than 30mins in my experience).
However, at the start of our implementation, I'd like to talk to somebody in real-time about issues and problems, so this is the only thing I would change. Using a system like Tawk.to (free!) would have been an idea for them.
We've actually installed Tawk.to on our version of TalentLMS and it's great for our users.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Mark,

We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS is such a great fit for your training needs! Our support response time is a metric we are constantly improving and it's great to hear that you've been receiving responses so quickly!

Having said that, the quality of our responses is just as important. This is why we've chosen to go with a ticketing system since questions can be answered by the most suitable person on the team --something we wouldn't be able to do with a chat system.

However, we haven't ruled out the possibility to provide chat support, it is something that we will definitely consider in the future!

Thanks again for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

Gediminas

TALENTLMS is a combination of simplicity and genius. We found it great, had no doubts about...

Reviewed on 06/06/2018

Pros

Simplicity and user friendly environment, possibility to add content in different formats, simple administration no special skills are needed to work with the software.

When logged in, one can find a lot of methodological information on how to work and how to create training programs, which really facilitates the work. Although at the very beginning it seemed like we can create a training program quickly (in 2 months) ourselves, but the first program, which will be soon tested and presented on the Lithuanian market, took us half a year. It turned out that the methodological recommendations provided by Talent LMS are relevant and useful.

We still did not try many things on the system (e.g. reports, massive user registration, gamification and other great tools), but we know that we will find the guidance on how to work with them in the recommendations.

From the technical side the management of the system is very simple, there is no need for any special IT knowledge what is huge advantage.

Cons

The majority of our clients read and write in Lithuanian. We have noticed that Talent LMS system language in web browsers is Lithuanian but in other devices, e.g. IPad and phones, it works in English only.

Hopefully it is just a temporary challenge until we have the Lithuanian language on all devices. Since this is our first online training program, we are still learning many things and it is hard to make key observations.

For example, we are currently thinking how to register 200 users at once into one training program if a client provides a list of student contacts. Not all of our clients will be able to register themselves on-line, therefore we will have to do this ourselves. Of course, we found an excel document on how to include students, but we haven`t tried it yet.

Also, before we start, another issue of concern is the protection of personal data in accordance with EU directives. We will have to prepare legal descriptions by ourselves and give them for students to sign so as not to violate the EU law. It would be very helpful if we could get help from Talent LMS for such legal issues. This help could include the prepared and validated descriptions that must be automatically signed by the student who joins the system.

We work with a variety of systems, such as ProsperWorks. It has a convenient integration with G-Suite. Maybe in the future something similar could be done with Talent LMS.

Response from Epignosis

Hi, Gediminas! We¿re grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback.

TalentLMS is built to be simple, user-friendly and feature-rich. As you dig deeper we¿re sure you¿ll discover many ways our LMS can make your life easier.

As for the app, it¿s not yet translated in Lithuanian. We¿ll be adding more languages with upcoming releases, so stay tuned.

Thanks again for the thumbs-up!

Roderick

TalentLMS - Our first choice for features, value and support!

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

TalentLMS has been fantastic in terms of support, quickly responding to all inquiries and technical requests. Where certain functionality is not available, they have provided effective work arounds. I can't say enough about the team at TalentLMS and their commitment to excellence in customer service.

Pros

TalentLMS offers a suite of robust features as is extremely easy to use and intuitive for both learner and instructor/administrator. Overall, this is the best solution out there in terms of value for money.

Cons

Our biggest beef is really on the eCommerce side of things and we hope the TalentLMS team is working on more robust solutions. Due to offering an all-access subscription model, we currently have to manage eCommerce via both our regular website store and using the somewhat fixed and limited eCommerce options built into the platform. This is not a "stopper" but most certainly an area for improvement where multiple configurable purchase/subscription options within the platform that can work simultaneously (payment option A, B, C, D, etc.) would be a huge value add.

Response from Epignosis

Roderick, we're so glad to hear that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations particularly in terms of customer service. As you know, our team is always on hand to help out if you hit any bumps and your feedback has been shared with our team. We're constantly working on improvements with quarterly product updates, so watch this space! Thanks for your review!

• Industry: Furniture

Simple but powerful LMS that offers a lot of value

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

Before going to TalentLMS, our training process was all done using paper tests and big binders. Certification exams had to be individually graded by managers like a high school. This was about as time and resource inefficient a process as you can imagine. Now that we are putting our material on TalentLMS, we've been able to save time for the managers and make it easier to keep all of our staff up to date on current information and new practices. This has been a win-win all around for our organization. The managers have more time, are able to more effectively facilitate ongoing training and coaching, ensure the staff is properly trained, and monitor progress. The staff has access to more engaging ways of learning (like videos), can review it at any time, and can access additional materials that may not be "mandatory" for their own improvement.

Pros

We recently implemented TalentLMS and launched with support for our sales staff. It was extremely easy to get going and do small tests with. Because of the pricing structure, it's very easy and affordable to scale. The platform is user friendly for our staff, and because of the many import options, it's easy to get large amounts of existing training material imported very quickly. Course progress can be tracked along with user activity and lots of other items that can be reported on. Although we don't sell any courses, it does have ecommerce options. There are also options for portal security if you want to make it an internal-only platform. Because the course making and importing functionality is so simple, it is easy to give access to "instructors" even if they are not familiar with LMS software and enable them to create courses and tests. The portal can be customized to fit with your company branding as well. Other features are messaging, discussion boards, event calendars, conferences, and portal announcements. In summary, TalentLMS's pricing model makes it easy and affordable to bring your entire staff onto the platform, whether you have 50 employees or 5000, and its ease of use and importing options make getting your course catalog and user base online fast.

Cons

I suppose it would be nice to have more test options than multiple choice, matching, ordering, and free text, as well as more extensive UI customization, but what is there gets the job done.

Response from Epignosis

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for taking time to leave us a review! We're really glad that TalentLMS has helped you cover your training needs! Your feedback helps us become better, so please make sure to keep sharing it!

Many thanks again!

Federico
  • Industry: Human Resources

Excelent LMS very easy to use

Reviewed on 23/01/2023

My customers from HR loves it, learners never complain about it and anyone can administrate. Since beginning was easy to set up, the look and feel is simple but practical and very reliable. Perform very good and is flexible for us.

Pros

-Very easy to use, reuse, fast and no complications on set up-Users have a smoothly experience -Works perfect for all my customers (Pharma, Finance, Oil&Gas, etc) they prefer to choose TalentLMS over their own LMS.

Cons

I don't remember to have problems with TalentLMS.Simple design but works perfect.

Response from Epignosis

What a fantastic review, Federico! We love hearing that all your customers are enjoying their experience on TalentLMS and prefer it to their own LMS. It is also very important to us that you found it easy to set up and reliable from the very start!

Tracy

Big Bang for Your Buck

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

I've had an excellent experience with TalentLMS. I plan to continue to use this LMS with future clients simply because of the pricing structure, awesome support and the features it offers.

Pros

This is a great and easy to use LMS. You get a pretty big bang for you money. As an administrator, it gives me enough tools to provide what my clients need. The ability to customize branches is a helpful option.

My clients like the dashboard and the reporting features. They tell me the system is simple and easy to understand. They like the formatting and structure.

I needed some tech support to figure out how to do a few things. The support was prompt and very helpful. They did follow-up to make sure I solved the problem. The video tutorials are an excellent way to problem solve for yourself.

The pricing is excellent for the number of features and the ability to customize.

Cons

Any problems I encountered were the result of my own mistakes.

Response from Epignosis

Great to hear that both you and your clients are enjoying TalentLMS's ease of use and reporting features, Tracy! It's also good to know that you're making use of the branches function, which a lot of training companies find to be super useful for keeping clients quite separate. We're thrilled that you plan to keep using TalentLMS for your training needs, and our Support team is always on-hand should you run into any challenges along the way!

Mariela

We are big fans of TalentLMS; it is consistant and reliable.

Reviewed on 04/05/2017

Pros

Their Customer Support team is AMAZING, always will to help, accurate response and will do their outmost to accomodate you.

Cons

1. The restrictions on plans: we have lost many opportunities when offering TalentLMS to end users because the plans do not accomodate their. As an average, a middle size company in Perú has about 300-350 employees and they do not want to play for a 500 uses plan.
2. We are constantly requested the ability to download all certifications in bulk, the fact that this is not possible creates problems.
3. Customer support opening times are focussed on Europe, but customers in latin american have to wait for several hours for a response.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Mariela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your lovely feedback on our customer support, we do our best to help solve any issues and reduce response time to minimum.

As for the plan issue, we do offer custom plans and our support team will be very happy to help you, if you drop them an email :) Also, you can bulk download the info about the certifications using our API. Please, do email us at [email protected]. We'll be happy to help!

Many thanks again :)

Daniel
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Amazing customer support

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Pros

TalentLMS offers powerful possibilities that meets pretty much all of our training needs. A few years ago, we selected TalentLMS for its ease of use, not fully aware that our growth would bring additional challenges and requirements from a training and tracking perspective.

Thanks to the AMAZING team at Epignosis and their immediate, efficient and always useful support, our training departement keeps its position ahead of the curve, making it possible to add value to the rest of the organization in terms of employee development.

Cons

The built-in tests options are limited in diversity. As a result, we find it more convenient to integrate the tests directly in our SCORM units. The drawback is that tracking the results in exported course reports is a little less obvious.

Response from Epignosis

We're happy to hear that using TalentLMS over the years has allowed your training team to stay ahead of the curve and add value to employee development! Thanks for your valuable feedback, which we've shared with our team.

Alicia

Awesome technology

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

Very positive experience

Very positive experience

Pros

the reporting feature is very critical for us to keep track of our faculty

Cons

this software is somehow little complicated to understand how it works and bringing content from another platform changes the formatting.

CANVAS and brightwheel

the reporting features

Response from Epignosis

Alicia, what a great pleasure it is to count you as one of our customers after you assessed other strong LMSs! We know that reporting capabilities are key to delivering successful training, and we love hearing that you find TalentLMS to fit your needs on that front.