LiveChat

Eric M.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Outsourced Provider LiveChat Integration

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Around 5 years ago we began looking for a new LiveChat solution not only for our business, but the clients we represent who offer support of tens of thousands of end users each. Because of thi,s we needed a feature rich platform that integrated with our own internal tools but also was easy to integrate and configure on our client's websites. We looked at a number of different solution providers and LiveChat won our business with a stable platform, easy to integrate with, easy to separate out by customer and also was very budget friendly which is especially important in the outsourcing business.

By selecting LiveChat we were able to consolidate down from 3 separate LiveChat providers into one, streamlining both our workflows and our set up process.

Over the years LiveChat has continued to provide excellent support for their product and is constantly adding new features and tools that our team enjoys - chat agents, management, and developers alike. Whenever I have had an integration issue or a question about the product their support team has been extremely prompt and helpful in all of their support channels.

We are very pleased with our choice to move to LiveChat and look forward to continuing business with them for many years to come.

Pros

- Stable platform
- Ease of separation of groups
- Ease of integration
- Reports and tools (admittedly we export this into our own tool and don't use LC's)
- Security and custom rules
- Customization and branding
- Consistent improvements
- Support team is prompt and helpful

Cons

- Some updates cause issues with set up and updates aren't announced very well
- Ticket system is 'meh' and we don't use it
- No send chat transcript by group, it's all or nothing

Response from LiveChat Software

Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day!

Greg D.

LiveChat Connects Me to My Candidates Fast!

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting.

Pros

What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy.

Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliable while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why.

LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them.

Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more.

LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works.

Cons

If there was anything to dislike about LiveChat, it would be that it is resource-intensive on my iMac. This is a casualty of my business, though. I have to use a lot of memory-hog applications every day, so a lot of times I will enable LiveChat just on my mobile device or my notebook while I'm working at my desk. That way I can still respond to chats without slowing down my main machine.

LiveChatInc Review

Reviewed on 08/12/2015

We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly.
I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

Pros

First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made.
It is very easy to use, very intuitive.
Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

Cons

The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon.
It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat.
Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible.
When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through.
All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

James D.
Industry: Computer Software

Apps for everyone!

Reviewed on 29/07/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We love LiveChat. The availability of the apps that span across different operating systems is a huge bonus and was what initially drew us to the program. Our customers love the program going from chat to form, as they can contact us when we are not available to answer a chat. While the price is a little higher than other live chat clients, this one is worth the price because of the use by multiple agents on a single license. This sold us on the program, and we will continue to use it until it is no longer supported. It’s definitely worth it.

Pros

Apps. Many other live chat options do not include apps, especially not ones that work across both Android, Apple, Mac, and PC. It’s handy in case you are not in front of a computer or have to go from a Mac to a PC, then you have access on both. The fact that multiple agents can use the program (though only one at a time per license!) is very important. Many other live chat programs allow only one per person. This adds up quickly when you have more than one agent. The ability to change the website widget from a chat to a form is great on weekends or after business hours. This allows customers to be able to contact you without having to wait for business hours.

Cons

The only slight con is the cost of the product, but this is offset by the ability for multiple agents to use one license, as long as only one is logged on at a time. To do the same with other programs, you would have to purchase more than one license. So, the cost is justified, but there is still the initial sticker-shock. If the price were a little bit lower, we would be able to purchase two licenses and have two people on at the same time. However, the ability to have more than one person use the license makes it seem like we have loads of agents on at the same time. We did experience one or two bugs, but the tech support was able to fix them quickly so that we were back online within minutes.

Alexandre C.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect tool for Tupiniquim Hostel's Live Support

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

We use LiveChat as a reservation / general information channel for our hostel. Because of this we're able to provide a more humane support and convert these people into actual reservations. Before using LiveChat we tried like 3-4 different tools which weren't (not even by a long shot) as reliable and effective as LiveChat is. My partner did not want to sign up for LiveChat because it was like 300 % more expensive than the ones that we've being using but the cost/benefit is totally worth it. We've had an increase of 400-500 % of actual reservations because of this tool.

Pros

It's packed with powerful features, details about customers that let us deal with them in a better way. The integration with Facebook Messenger is pretty cool (even though it should allow us to click on the person and be taken to his profile). Archiving, tagging and searching couldn't be simpler. Super powerful features for international sites (we use 6 translations). There is no software like this on the market.

Cons

My only complain is that there is no tool for a supervisor or sysadmin to check LiveChat without being logged as a user. There was a plan to do that (I even replied the form) but apparently they shelved.

Ohh, and that the app (for iOS) just deals with chats, not with tickets. I use heavily both features.

Response from LiveChat Software

Hi Alexandre,

If by chance, you had a moment to leave us a review at WordPress, it would help us even more deliver the best live chat experience to our WordPress users:

Christy S.
Industry: Consumer Services

LiveChat is Great!

Reviewed on 04/11/2015

We've been using LiveChat for almost 2 years now. It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it (which keeps them from straying)! We are an incorporation services provider and people often have lots of questions when they are searching for a provider in this field. Though we have the answers to most of those questions on our site, people often want to clarify or they may feel lost when ordering. Having LiveChat makes it easier for our potential clients to reach out to us without having to leave our site or even to pick up the phone. Instant gratification! Thanks to LiveChat, we've been able to quickly convert those people with questions into clients.

Pros

Visitor data is so very helpful for us. When a client has an issue while ordering, it helps us to know what browser they are using. It is also quite helpful for us to know where they are connecting from (country or state) as this can determine what kinds of services they need.

Also included with the visitor data are the IP, and the pages visited (and for how long they stayed on those pages). This lets us know about where the visitor decided to leave and what they were looking for...and if we feel the need, we can offer to chat with them (rather than waiting for them to start one with us).

LiveChat also makes a verbal announcement when we get a visitor to the site, informing us as to whether they are "new" or "returning" visitors. There is also a verbal announcement when someone initiates a chat ("incoming chat").

The ticket feature is also helpful. When the office is closed or if the technician is away from their desk, the clients can leave a message for us to follow-up later.

Cons

It would be very helpful if the visitor data were logged and saved for reporting purposes via LiveChat. This historical data might prove useful to us when making changes to our site.

It would be nice if the incoming chat would also pop-up a separate window. Sometimes I have my volume down or off when I am on the phone and I've almost missed chats that way.

Jennifer H.
Industry: Internet

The most convenient way to provide customer service

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

We love LiveChat here. It keeps our call volume and abandoned call volume down, but also allows us to complete every function that we can on a phone call. We can set up a service call, take a message for a supervisor, turn service on and off, etc. We can literally do everything that we do on the phone but add the convenience for our customers.

Pros

This allows customers to reach out and discuss issues that they are having with their service, or to set up new service, without calling in. It helps our company to keep the abandoned calls down, while still providing quality service to our customers. It's also convenient for those customers that need to have a conversation with us but can not be on the phone because they are at work. It provides all of the functionality of calling into our call center in a more convenient package.

Cons

If the customer has an internet hiccup during a conversation, it will drop the conversation - though it does save the history so that they are able to come back without having to repeat everything. I would not call this a major drawback. If a customer calls in, there is a chance that they will have bad cell service and drop the call as well, without the benefit of the chat history. This is not a flaw with the product itself, but more the platform that it draws from and I would say that the flaw is equal to that of phone calls without the added drawback of abandoned calls.

Paul D.
Industry: Medical Practice

Perfect Way to Instantly Talk to Your Customers

Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

LiveChat is a great way to help customers in realtime making you very accesible to customers helping to grow your business and client base. Definitely a great tool for any small business.

Pros

Having looked at many Chat programs we found the best was LiveChat. You don't have to be at your computer all day waiting to see if a chat is coming in because with LiveChat you can download the app and chat with your customers on the go. Utilizing and setting up the chat is very simple and easy to use. You can do it yourself if you have some knowledge of setting up your website or you can have your webhost do it for you by simply dropping in a simple code. You will be up and running in minutes. You can customize your logo if you wish and it is easy to communicate. Adds the touch of helping customers out if they need direction or information.

Cons

There are a couple of cons that we have run into with LiveChat. Recently this problem has been better but from time to time you will not get instant notification if you are relying on the app to use for chatting. The only downside is if the delay is too long you may miss the opportunity to chat with the customer. The other issue we have seen is that the customer can leave a message but you don't really get notification all the time if a message was left so you are on your own to make sure to check for a message.

Osagumwenro progress A.
Industry: Government Relations

An Ode to LiveChat

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

Pros

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need.
Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal.
Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well.
One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences
Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time.
As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service
We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client.
Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

Cons

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

Industry: Computer Networking

Great software just wish it integrated with messaging software for easier time maintaining response

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

Helped us give a better appearance of being on top of the technical world. We did a get a few leads, but not enough for the time needed to maintain the platform for us to keep it. Great if you have a larger staff (staff of 19 with one person available), or if you are willing to invest in the bot and still have someone to maintain as half of their job. Or that is what I found.

Pros

Very easy to use. Highly editable. Support has been FANTASTIC. We changed owners and needed to switch things over, they were so helpful in guidance. Great response on our website.

Cons

How it had to be constantly watched.

I wish it could do some of the following.
Integrate with messaging app (like iMessage)
We would have loved to have multiple people use this for Sales and Service but it was so expensive to have one more license. It would be nice if there were levels, least expensive one license, next level 5-10 and so on.

Options for small businesses to help support them, we only have on person who can barely watch the program(which is why we have discontinued it's use at this time). When that person is constantly watching it great results when they are not, it's barely worth the money we are spending.

Would be neat to see if it could integrate with Apple Business Messages

Douglas R.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

LiveChat Review

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

It's been positive overall, aside from dealing with privacy concerns for GDPR, such as IP address collection and lack of admin controls for this feature. While many visitors do not use chat, some do, and those that have used it have found it very helpful, and it has resulted in some additional conversions that may have not occurred otherwise.

Pros

- Ease of setup
- Reliable operation
- User-friendly operational/agent interface
- Ability to customize pre-questions to gain consent for personal info collection, etc.

Cons

- Support for options to increase privacy protection of site visitors (ie, for EU GDPR compliance) could be better. For example, disabling IP address collection requires a special support request and then it is entirely removed. It would be much better if IP address enable/disable was an admin-controlled setting that, if enabled, would only remove the last octet of the IP address (like Google Analytics does for IP anonymization) so that geo info could still be collected but without the precision that would create a personal info privacy concern.
- Blocking of bot-crawlers from the customer/visitor list is desperately needed, as they present a nuisance to agent operations.
- The clearing of the customer list info seems to occur at random/unpredictable points in time -- this should be explained and there should be a button to allow manual clearing of the list by the agent.
- The customer/visitor view options should include an "all current visitors" option so that all current visitors , whether invited or browsing, can be seen in one view.
- Filters should be expanded to work for all fields, and should be persistent and be able to be saved so that switching views or restarting the application does not cause filter setups to be lost.
- There should be a master enable/disable setting to deactivate LiveChat when desired, without the need to go into Wordpress and disable the plugin.

Kaleb H.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great for our needs

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

We're the online arm of a century old shoe repair business, and wanted to offer a way for our customers to quickly ask questions about potential repairs, check order status, etc. without the need to call or send an email and wait for a reply. At first I was against having a chat function because I believed it would take up too many resources from our small processing staff; having to sit in front of the computer all day and waiting to see if a chat came in - they have lots of other things they could be doing rather than sitting in front of the computer. Using LiveChat's API functionality, I was able to some custom programming and integrated LiveChat with some Philips Hue lightbulbs, so now whenever a chat comes in, there are lights that start flashing all over the builiding so we know to get in front of the computer, but that leaves us free to go about our regular business during the day and saves us from having to keep one person tied up looking at the computer. It's worked out great for us so far!

Pros

We find LiveChat to be very user friendly, and especially like the API functionality.

Cons

I can't really think of anything we dislike about LiveChat, it suits our needs perfectly.

Response from LiveChat Software

Hi Kaleb,

Cynthia A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Livechat gives us a professional look.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

I like the simplicity of the Livechat interface ,and this is a major factor while I adopted the program as my startups customer chat solution. It is affordable, which is very cheap when compared with the enormous benefits we have gotten from this program over the last one year.
I like the Livechat customer support department. The support team have continuously served my startup very well. We get responses to our queries instantly via chat messages and the support team also forwards us periodic write-ups guiding us on newer ways we can use Livechat ,to grow our business.
I am provided with daily and periodic stats and metrics which easen the process of measuring the performance of my customer care team.

Cons

Livechat is just the real deal. However I am not overly impressed with its mobile app,I will like to see a better improved mobile app. which will remove the need of always having to access Livechat from a desktop or laptop computer to make major changes or customization.We should be able to do everything from the mobile app.

Basiirat A.
Industry: Entertainment

Livechat is magical.

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

Our customers regularly inform us that they get a faster response to their questions,when they communicate with my organizations customer care team via our website ,as against when they put a call across to our support telephone line. Livechat enable our agents communicate faster with customers than they do via the telephone ; therefore it has made the customer care team work faster,efficiently.

Pros

I have used Livechat for over eighteen months and I get impressed by the sheer quality of this program. From the interface,which is among the most intuitive of any software solution I use as work ,to its customer support which is available to resolve our needs within seconds of getting on their website.
Livechat also has a broad array of features which will improve any customer service department. Among these large library of feature on Livechat ,I particularly love the sneak-peek feature.The sneak-peek feature let me see what a web visitor is typing even before it is sent and I have had a few visitors try to ask me how I seem to know what they are typing; I tell them it is Magic.

Cons

Livechat needs to broaden the functionality of its mobile app. At the moment,it only allows for it to be used to chat with web visitors and nothing more.

Victor A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

No Helpdesk solution beats Livechat.

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

Livechat has helped my organization grow its email marketing list via its integration with Mailchimp. Primarily,Livechat has led to reduced bounce rate on our website and also a faster response time to customer complaints.

Pros

Livechat is the most intuitive Helpdesk solution I have tried.It has got a reliable support team for companies and organizations using it.I like the regular email newsletters sent to users by Olga Kolodynska of Livechat ; these newsletters provides insights into newer ways via which we can maximize Livechat to close more sales ,reduce website bounce rate and increase revenue for my organization.
I also like how I am able to respond to tickets opened by our customers by simply replying to the email notification sent by Livechat as against logging into the Livechat interface itself.

Cons

Inability to respond to tickets via the mobile app.At the current time,the Livechat smartphone app. Is only used to chat with web visitors.There is no way to transfer chats ,or even make use of the canned response feature via the Livechat app.

Manoj M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

bad ticketing system

Reviewed on 14/10/2016

All here are talking on Chat feature, that is really nice comparing to available on the earth!
It's not the complete solution to customer support requirement. Need to use another helpdesk solution for ticketing and email reply.

Ticketing system is really bad, no separate canned reply available, need to use same available in chat. The reply emails can't be customized and very "old n ugly" interface displayed to end user in reply email. Powered by Livechat" can't removed in ticket reply.

I contacted to support desk on this, but not answered well: "Yes our product manager know this..., we will update you." No proper/firm answer "When I can modify this ticket reply?". I think, they will see your subscription period, say for 1 year then standard answers. Might be different experience in trial or monthly subscribers.

I am finally searching for good ticketing/email reply service.... search never ends for customer support team for good all in 1 solution!

Pros

chat is instant, fast reply and appropriate geo-location.

Cons

Ticket system is really need "good modern interface" updation. Customization options are not available for ticket system. Need to work hard on ticketing seriously, comparing to helpdesk, desk.com or groove

Response from LiveChat Software

I'm sure there are improvements that can be made. Thank you for the detailed review, Manoj.

ps. If you are looking for certain canned responses we suggest using a grouping system. Something like a prefix before an initial canned response. t_ (for tickets - #t_sales) and/or c_ (for chats -#c_chats). This way, you will narrow down the list of available tags.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ravi G.
Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

A remarkably good chat option

Reviewed on 05/08/2018

Pros

They have a very interactive customer service section. The very fact that they are user-friendly makes them even more unique. It shows detailed information about the person and the other end. This is especially helpful when you belong to any kind of business group and can offer your help with regard to the services available in that specific place. Also, the feature wherein if the person is not online at the other end you could still leave a message so that it could be caught up later, is really good. And, since automatically generated greetings are present, all the manual initial greetings need not be told all over again to each of the contact.

Cons

It would have been even more helpful if another separate page was generated whenever a call appears so that they wouldn’t go unnoticed. The mobile app needs to be improved a bit more. It doesn’t show justice to the desktop version.

Stay in touch with customers

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

We are able to include LiveChat on certain pages of our website to get the best customer interaction. Our representatives like using LC because it is easy and there are never any issues. Customers have never complained about our LC function and use it often to ask questions. We love it!

Pros

Live Chat is super easy to use and our reps have no complaints. We have had a great experience with our customers as well and implementing it onto our website. Customers can easily speak to a real person through chat and get a fast response. We can see what customers are typing so we can prepare to answer quickly and with enough time to provide the best answer.

Cons

I do not like the stock photos included. It's not a big deal since we use real photos of our staff, but for those who want to use a stock photo - many of them look too fake and almost uninviting. Not a huge deal breaker obviously, as the product itself is great, but in case you have to use this feature.

Emilia E.
Industry: Financial Services

The most feature packed support solution.

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Pros

Setting up Livechat is as simple as copying the Livechat html code provided to new users during the signup process and pasting into the html section of your website code and you are good to go. Livechat is the most feature packed helpdesk support solution out there .It integrates with the most popular CRM solutions out there like Salesforce and Microsoft dynamics.
I like how every chat conversation between support agents and web visitors are archived for future referencing. The sneak peek feature puts support agents one step ahead of website visitors ,by letting them see real life what a visitor is typing ; even before it is sent.

Cons

I dislike how basic the Livechat mobile app. is ,only allowing chat conversations between agents and website visitors. Also we are unable to delete message archives ,except we contact Livechat and they delete it from their end.

Jeremy S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

One of the best if not the best

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Very good and couldn’t run our business without it, look forward to future improvements.

Pros

Excellent feature set and customization especially on the desktop app. Works great with woocommerce.

Cons

Mobile app support has been a little flaky with login issues for almost a year. Seems latest update to the iOS app has mostly fixed this but still some lingering issues. So many more features could be added to the app as well. Also don’t like that you have to be on upper tiers to have a simple feature like hours available. We often forget to close the app down and have customers trying to reach us off hours.

Response from LiveChat Software

Hi Jeremy,

Industry: Education Management

Engage quickly and easily with customers on your site

Reviewed on 21/06/2019

Generally, we really like this. It's easy for clients to get a hold of us with a quick question, and it's a great option for clients who don't want to call.

Pros

Looks professional and pleasing to the eye. Loved the free trial to understand how it works and was easy to implement/install and learn to use. Great way to engage with customers in a quick, efficient way. Love the transcript features, canned responses, pre-chat survey, and 'Leave a message' option when logged out.

Cons

The logging out part/option not to accept chats is more complicated than it needs to be. We've had users log off (of thought they had) only to find a customer started chatting, but we were closed and there was no operator available. So it looked like we were accepting chats when in fact we were not.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Customer support isn't an issue

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Pros

I have been using LiveChat on one of my eCommerce stores and it is such an amazing app that always does the job. What I love the most about LiveChat is the availability of multiple apps which allows me and my agents to offer support 24/7. You can use it on Android, iOS, and pretty much on any device.

There are a few great features for eCommerce such as sales tracking and ability to set goals. These are the two features that I have always loved and used. Though sales tracker is just basic in nature but it gets the job done.

LiveChat comes with a lot of interesting (and useful) features that make your life easier. I haven't used all of their features but I know that they are there and when I'd need them, I will use them.

Cons

I have two issue with Live Chat. First, its a bit pricey. If you are small business, blogger, or a startup founder, you will find LiveChat a bit pricey.
Second, the mobile app has bugs. It works but it can be improved. You don't get full access from the mobile app and there will be times when you will have to switch to web interface to get a thing or two done.

Ileana V.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Chat with me Live

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

We use live chat daily to speak with leads that visit our center. It is a great avenue for people that are unable to speak at a specific moment or for leads that can not be reached via phone.

Pros

Live chat is a great tool for your website. Using a simple link, you can integrate it into your website so that leads can chat with you live or leave a message for a follow up. You can create templates so that you have quick responses to send. There are tons of features and updates are completed quite frequently.

Cons

Must pay per user so if you need multiple users, it can get costly. Reporting can be difficult as well since the reporting does not always give me access to the lead data, without me having to manually pull the information.

Industry: Computer Software

Best chat on the market

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Pleasant onboarding and professional help customizing our setup. Overall just a pleasant experience working with the tool.

Pros

Having tried several (10+) chat software to find the right fit this is the easiest, most customizable, and affordable solution on the market.

Cons

Can't really put anything to the product. Perhaps a bit better Pardot/SF integration.

Michael N.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

LiveChat keeping visitors happy with quick response

Reviewed on 18/08/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Timely response to the visitors, good notification alerts, generation of form submission in non-working hours. Good interface and user-friendly.

Pros

It has a very simple installation, it won't take a long time to integrate with the website.

You can set automatically triggered messages with a test to visitors, you can customize it by setting different field so that it responds timely.

In case of now working hours, it allows visitors to set a form submission which helps our team to reply them back at the earliest.

It gives a view from which location the visitor is chatting. So that we can assign the chat to the right team member.

It has a good notification alert, we can enable voice message every time we receive a text from a visitor. Which is cool.

The archives help us to check the history of the past chats so that we don't miss out any details.

Cons

Live Chat has a good interface and functionality. However, it is a bit expensive.