Google Slides

4.6 (5,981)
Cloud-based application for creating custom presentations

(5,981)
4.8/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.4/5

Franco Miguel
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A must-learn software for making presentations.

Reviewed on 31/07/2022

I used this software since I was a student up until now and it definitely helps me make professional presentations easily.

Pros

I like the templates and the easy to navigate interface. The fact that you don't need to start from scratch and you can just edit and insert content in presentations helps with making quick presentations without sacrificing quality.

Cons

I feel that when converting the slides to images, the resolution is low and the text is a bit pixelated.

Canva

Presentation templates are better in Google Slides
Michelle

Go for the Gold with Google Slides!

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

Google slides is my go-to tool for my everyday lessons. They are easy to create and make engaging.

Pros

Google Slides is easy to use, and share with others. They helped my lessons flow, and the animations and changing the templates really brought the engagement level way up. I changed the template to fit the theme/lesson, added animations, and even videos! The best part is that the students were able to go back and view the slides when/if they ever needed.

Cons

The only thing I found difficult was teaching my fourth graders how to collaborate on a slide while being virtual, but once they got it, it all went smoothly!

Weirdly enough, Google Slides is better than Google Docs

Reviewed on 28/06/2020

Good enough to replace PowerPoint for almost any slide show we do, with the exception that to this day, working on PowerPoint native is faster when just mocking something up.

Pros

Cloud based is of course helpful, and the feature set is roughly comparable to Microsoft PowerPoint and in some ways better executed -- the auto-snaps of alignment being an example, along with consistency across browsers.

Cons

* The inability to copy material between browsers
* The inability to choose a color in an image as the transparent color
* The inability to set image compression level or resolution in the app
* add pexels & unsplash integrations
* better multi-select object capabilities
* better master template support

cloud-based at the time

the cloud
Gregor

It's good, but I do prefer Powerpoint

Reviewed on 11/06/2022

We do a weekly company-wide presentation which I regularly contribute my own slides too. Additionally, I use it for team presentations, and also as a mechanism to collate my own thoughts and research on work projects into something more stream-lined.

Pros

As with all of Google's software, it's so easy to use Google Slides across teams, across countries and across companies. We can work independently on the slides we will present, and then someone else can go in and tidy the whole thing up. It saves so much time compared to Powerpoint, which is great. It's also easy to duplicate and copy slides, including from other presentations, which is super helpful. I also like how easy it is to add comments and to tag people. We integrate it very nicely into Slack, making the process of making presentations hugely stream-lined and efficient. I also like that the red lines appear to show you when you have lined up a picture or text box correctly with the rest of the slide.

Cons

I find it really difficult to create the style of slide that I want - I feel that Powerpoint has a broader selection of templates and it is easier to design a slick and stylish slide through Powerpoint. I often revert to copying templates made by colleagues, and I honestly cannot work out how they made them, despite being proficient in Powerpoint. There's not great support online with this in my opinion. Also, I find it frustrating that my formatting jumps around so much when I change the template. Finally, it's annoying that the layout doesn't appear the same when I run a presentation as when I look at the slide while editing it.

• Industry: Medical Practice

Google slides review

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

As a student, google slides has been at the forefront of the apps that I use.

Pros

Very easy to use software. It is reliable and it has the fantastic ability to be edited by anyone, at any location. This collaborative feature was a necessity as a student who has group presentations with persons from across the country. I like that the presentations would be saved to a cloud and thus the chances of the information being lost is minimal. At times, I’ve also been in areas that lacked wifi, and I was still able to make offline edits which would automatically update. I also enjoy the ability to leave comments or have a chat with persons editing the presentations in a collaborative effort. This app has truly been a game changer.

Cons

My only qualm about this app is that I wish there were more templates.

Aurelie

Powerful tool for lively presentation and collaboration

Reviewed on 10/08/2022

Pros

It has all the features you need for creating nice presentation. It is fast, even if several users are working on the same document at the same time. It is free with a google account. Can be converted to ppt if needed to share to someone not using google slides.

Cons

A little adaptation to work with it when you come from other tools. It does not take a lot of time though.

Yonatan

Great product for presentations, but...

Reviewed on 25/06/2022

I used to work with Google slides in the past but now I switched to Canva,
In my opinion, this is a better solution for creating presentations.

Pros

First of all it's FREE!
Second, since it's cloud-based, you can use it from any device, just log into your Google account

Cons

Kinda feel outdated,
Other products that have more interesting features (templates, integrations and more)
Look for better and smarter solutions

Youssef
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Google Slides for your presentations

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

A good tool for online collaboration is Google Slide. It is simple to use and enables fast information exchange. I appreciate managing a project in real-time with my team.

Pros

We can share information and work together more conveniently with Google Slide. Also, we can easily track the modifications made by our project's collaborators.

Cons

The only negative thing is that we cannot work without having a network. changes we make to our work will not be saved.

Powerpoint but online

Reviewed on 10/07/2022

Pros

Google Slides provides an easy, online platform to create, edit, and share presentations. The two parts I like most about Google Slides is the ability to import and export Powerpoint files and the ability to work on the same presentation with multiple collaborators.

Cons

While Google Slides is an overall amazing piece of software, there are some things to be desired. The biggest one is the lack of certain features from Powerpoint. It does not have as many customizable features that allow for better designed presentations.

Philip
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Google Slides is flexible and powerful for a number of uses to increase productivity

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

Pros

Google Slides allowed me to easily and effectively collaborate with people to create more visually appealing and understandable presentations and strategic outlines for business meetings.

Cons

The way that you have to continually approve of Offline Access to documents has been a hassle for me that has been inconvenient in situations such as boarding a flight to realize that the document was not syncing for Offline Access like I had expected.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best option for virtual classes

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Pros

What I like the most about Google Slides is that it can be accessed from any computer and it does not require any program to be installed to open it. In a class setting, Google Slides can be used within Google Classroom allowing teachers to project the content of their class in a clear way and also allows students to answer questions within the Slides in a fun format.

Cons

I love Google Slides and I use it daily with my students. Google Slides allows me to create interactive content in which I can type, drag and match information while explaining a lesson. However, when I project my slides in class I lose access to the functionality of dragging, matching and writing because it becomes a presentation. I work around it by not presenting the Slides as a slideshow.

-As an educator sometimes I need to change the size of an individual slide in the page setup to present a larger text. Google Slides does not allow that since any changes made in one slide will be reflected in all the other slides. It would be beneficial to have that option.

Ricardo
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent collaboration tools, simple to use, a bit basic

Reviewed on 19/09/2021

For our company the most important aspect is collaboration. On that front, Google Slides is more than enough, as collaboration has been at the heart of all office apps from Google since their inception. The cons like the limited tools to deal with images and editing templates are really not that important.

Pros

The collaboration tools. In our industry, education, Google Slides allows teachers to share content with colleagues and students vida Google Classroom. It also allows instructors to create virtual "manipulatives" for students and then supervise and guide their work in real time. Google slides also allow teachers to use a bank of comments and even include audio feedback for the pupils.
Also of importance for education, the integration with YouTube is flawless.

Cons

Manipulation of images is a bit basic when compared with main competitor PowerPoint from Microsoft. Editing slides templates is also less intuitive than it is in PowerPoint.

Ozlem

Just Present It

Reviewed on 20/03/2021

Overall It is really useful software with tiny drawbacks. It would probably fulfil all of your needs without any problems. It is also free and easy to access. The interface is very simple to use so you wouldn't struggle to find the functions you need.

Pros

It is really useful to be able to share a slide show with a colleague or someone else to get help and work together. You can easily access this software through a browser so you don't have to download any programs which is an extremely important pro. And it is also very easy to prepare a slide show since the interface is so simple. As this software is also designed by Google, it allows you to connect your Google Docs and Sheets files. You can also try creating images and saving them in picture format, this is an amazing luxury to have when you don't have access to different software.

Cons

I don't have huge problems with Google Slides, but I think that animation editing could be improved since you don't have many choices to customize. Besides, there is not much you can do when you want to insert a video that is unavailable on Youtube.

• Industry: Civil Engineering

Slides on the go, wherever you need them

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

It is a product we got through our Google Apps for Work suite and solved our problems with quick company presentations. Moreover, it is very good for collaboration, as well as presenting during Covid-19 pandemic over teleconferencing tools. This event was a very good catalyzer of Google Slides utilization.

Pros

Presentations are always tricky. Whenever you change a computer, version of the presentation software, you risk that the presentation is not going to look a like as you designed it in the first place. The idea of having this service as a cloud service makes it very handy because of two main reasons:
- you bring all your presentations with you, inside your Google Drive
- your presentations are going to run the same way they do on your own, or any other PC.

Cons

It does not have as much as dynamic features as other software solutions with this purpose do have. It is meant to run on the web, and the price of that is that it will not be as pretty and dynamic as you can do on Keynote or Power Point.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing Google Slides

Actually, we are using these products still, but Google Slides is just easier to share, collaborate and present online. When these requirements are at stake, then Google Slides is for us a must product.

Reasons for Switching to Google Slides

We got Google Slides through Google Apps for Work suite. When you are using Google Apps, it simply fits and interconnects with other services.
Dlamini Percis

Google Slides Review

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

I have used Google slides for many years during my tenor as a lecturer. Through Google Slides, my students access seamless lecture presentations at the click of a button anytime and anywhere. They also benefit from collaborative presentations because they share ideas, audio and video files during virtual and face-to-face lectures. This h has been an invaluable, particularly for remote teaching and learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. I highly recommend google slides for professional, business and personal use.

Pros

Google Slides is a free professional and personal presentation software, users only need to use their Gmail accounts to use the software. It is a web-based app, hence users can access it anytime and anywhere using a number of internet browsers. The software also has powerful features that are suitable for individual and unparalleled collaborative presentations regardless of physical distance. For instance, users can see team members' contributions; embed their Google Slides presentations on their websites to increase accessibility; share presentations at the click of a button; voice type speaker notes, and invite team members to work on a single presentation. Users can also create a unique URL address which thee audience can use to ask questions in real-time. Google Slides also has a variety of templates to suit different user needs. Animations and transitions allow users to create seamless and innovative presentations. With google slides, it is impossible to lose unsaved presentations because the presentations are automatically on google drive. Users can also download Google Slides presentations in PowerPoint and PDF formats. Another outstanding feature is the ability to present via several platforms like Chromecast, Google meets, Zoom. As such, users can easily project their slides to a TV via Chromecast, stream from iOS, Andriod devices or from Windows computers.

Cons

Although packed with numerous benefits, there are a few flaws inherent in Google Slides. For example, the voice typing technology is dependent on the accent of the user and the strength of their internet connection, the area from a few from

Aki
  • Industry: Chemicals

Google Slides - A Collaborative Alternative to Powerpoint

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

We've increased Team Collaboration with Google Slide. Compared to Powerpoint where we are having hard time keeping the most updated version, Google Slide can be accessed by everyone at the same time while keeping only one version. The overall experience has been very pleasant.

Pros

Our company is using Google Suite (now Workspace) for some time and we've been promoting the use of Google Slides, which, I believe, is a better alternative to MS Powerpoint.

Just imagine Powerpoint that you can run everyone just by internet and browser. Also, you don't have to take care of the versioning and you don't have to attach and send it to everyone.

Using Google Slide, a link is shared to all team members, and all of you can edit "at the same time". Version history is kept, so you call roll back or roll forward if there is a version you want to retain.

Google Slide can also be linked to Google Sheets if you want to have a graph taken from a data in sheets. It is fully in-sync, and any changes in data will reflect as well in Google Slide graph.

Overall, with the trend of everyone working remotely, Google Slide can be considered a game-charger. I would recommend people to learn it as early as now.

Cons

So far, the only thing we are having difficulty with is that it's from Google. You might have difficulty collaborating if you have colleagues in China. Other than that, I find Google Slide a perfect tool that you can add to your team collaboration arsenal.

Microsoft 365

Aditya

Presentation maker with focus on users

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Overall it is a time saver with a clutter less interface and so many useful features.

Pros

As anyone can expect, this Google's presentation maker makes it easy for users to create and share presentations. With its minimalist material design, the service focuses on user's convenience. Features like easy share-ability and collaborative development are included. The explore wizard gives quick access to resources related to the presentation topic.

There are couple of awesome templates available. The slides can be downloaded in a lots of format like PowerPoint Presentation, JPEG, PDF etc to name a few. The presentation can be downloaded and used on PowerPoint too.

Once created, the presentation can be made within a web browser or the contents can be directly published to the web or can be embedded in a website. All the essential features like animations and multimedia are also supported.

Presence of various add-ons like diagrams and flowchart maker, translator, flexible timer, equation maker etc makes Slides more versatile. All the presentations are saved real time on cloud.

While working in a team, the document can be easily shared among colleagues. Commenting is a good feature in this case where you can add annotation for making an edit or to add a missing point. Comments can also be used to assign a work to a team member. Team members will be notified via mail for activities on comments which mention their names.

Google Slides is available on mobile devices too.

Cons

Accessible only with an active internet connection. Offline mode is available only on Google Chrome.
Animations are not highly customizable. Just some basic movements and appearances.

Cheikh
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Take over Powerpoint

Reviewed on 10/01/2021

Google slides has allowed me to collaborate more quickly and easily with my business clients.

Pros

Virtually all the tools that are in Powerpoint are in Google Slides on top of that all our presentations are at your fingertips unless you don't have a connection.

Google Slides has a very easy to use interface.

If you are interested in advanced functionalities, with the modules You have the possibility of downloading them to increase its performance.

Google slides has really renovated the environment, because simultaneous collaboration with other people has become child's play.

Google Slides personally fulfils all the qualities of a presentation application. The transitions, the choice of professional themes, the sound effects, Google's standard web slide programme with Gmail, etc., are all very easy to use. Confirms that it is a complete tool.

Cons

There are not many problems with Google Slides apart from the fact that it is not fast to download and sometimes the application does not accept to download more than one image on a slide at a time. On top of that, the selection of themes and effects are quite limited and you need a good connection to work on them.

Reasons for Choosing Google Slides

Simplicity and speed with just a Gmail account

Simplicity and speed
Kristen

We Can Collaborate More Effectively Thanks to Google Slides

Reviewed on 07/01/2021

We used to implement PowerPoint for our presentations, but no longer. Our team collaboratively builds presentations for go-to-market (GTM) plans, strategy communications, and other useful information to share company-wide. Google Slides allows us to collectively join into the same slide deck at once for building content or creating design. When our team transitioned to a fully remote department due to the pandemic, our need increased for tools that did not require us to connect to a server remotely in order to access shared files.

Pros

Using Google Slides has strengthened our presentations and increased our efficiency, and the tool fosters more effective collaboration. The link sharing is a game changer, especially during a meeting in which we want to loop a team member in quickly. Our team can quickly and easily access the file from Google Drive, work on the same or different slides at the same time, and comment our ideas or on changes required. Our past PPT files can also be uploaded and converted easily to use the tools available in Google Slides.

Cons

Google Slides is a simple application to use and to implement, and we look forward to seeing more features built into this tool. When multiple users create text boxes and work on the same slide at once, sometimes the slide can get a little chaotic. We've embraced the chaos in this workflow, but having a larger negative space around the slide to place objects or text boxes that we don't necessarily want to present and want to keep for future reference would be exceedingly helpful. Our designers would also like to see a more streamlined approach to locking design elements to create slide deck templates that allow other users to swap in images.

Google Slides are a Fun Instructional Tool

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

I am super happy about using Slides for teaching everyday!

Pros

I can't say enough positive things about Google Slides! Slides are a great instructional tool where I can design them to engage my students; I can even add animated pictures. I use slides every day to teach in distance learning and it keeps my special education students engaged. Students love how animated and colorful slides can be. I even use them to create virtual escape rooms and games. I really like that I can hyperlink videos to pictures and add Youtube videos. The possibilities are endless.

Cons

I think Google thought of everything possible regarding slides, even to allow me to publish my slides and share them with others. I don't dislike anything about Slides.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Google Slides

Our district purchased Google suite, so I took advantage of using them. I also saw how other teachers were using the slides to teach and I loved it when I tried using them.

Microsoft Project
Ciaran
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent for collaboration, meh for functionality.

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

It does the job for cross-team presentations and you need to merge or collaborate easily and with the same style output. You can add media such as audio and video and playback is pretty reliable, depends a lot on your internet connection.

If you want a seamless presentation with no guaranteed upsets, either use PowerPoint or take your Slides offline, better safe than sorry. It's a good tool and considering how easy it is to use, it scores high with me for practicality and collaboration capabilities but drags down my score with it's limited functionality and lack of audio transitions and in-depth audio management.

A solid 3.75/5 from me.

Pros

- It's superbly easy to use. Even if you've used MS PowerPoint once or twice, you will be able to navigate easily. To be honest, even if you haven't used MS PowerPoint before, it's quite straightforward and intuitive.

- Sharing in realtime and collaborating with people is made so easy. This does require you to refresh the page and you have updates and amendments to slides in seconds.

- You can customise who you share with and whether they can view, comment, or edit the slides.

- Auto-save is a lifesaver!

- It's really easy to locate a file in G Drive when the slideshow is open.

- You can add media to docs and you have a choice as to where they come from ie. G Drive, upload from computer, from web etc.

- You have the basics from PowerPoint and it's usually enough to get by. The transitions/motions in particular are surprisingly in-depth.

Cons

- Yes, there are enough features to keep you satisfied but if you expect the same or close to the amount of features as MS PowerPoint, it is extremely limited in comparison.

- The more realtime collaborators you have at one time, the slower it behaves. If you have a solid internet connection, you'll be okay but others may suffer as a result.

- You have to be online to access and edit docs (however, you can take documents offline, which is a nice feature).

- There are no audio transitions so seamless audio is not possible unless you want to have audio playing throughout your presentation or abruptly cut when you change slide.

- There are very few formatting options compared to MS PowerPoint.

Kyle
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

The Best Way To Present Your Slideshows

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Google Slides is a very useful software that anyone can use when making projects. It's free and its features allow for group projects to be done much easier. Slides has saved much of my time in high school and I feel as though anyone working in any field can use it to make presenting something much less of a hassle. Although I do wish they would add some more features, Slides is a solid option when in need of creating slideshows.

Pros

Google Slides presents a software that allows for students and workers to showcase anything they need for a project. In school, many slideshows are required for certain projects such as presenting a book project or explaining a research paper and this is where Google Slides comes in. Slides act as an easier alternative for Microsoft PowerPoint for a couple of important reasons. One is that you don't need to download anything in order to use Slides, it's as simple as going online and opening the program whereas with PowerPoint you need to download the program in order to use it. The same applies to your work, instead of having to download each separate file for PowerPoint, Slides has everything accessed on your Google Drive and Google Account so you can access your work on any device. Two, Slides is owned by Google as therefore allows for the ability to connect your Google Docs and Sheets when needed. Three, Slides is completely free as compared to PowerPoint where you need to pay to get access to the full version. Lastly, you can easily share and work together with as many people as you need with Google Slides on one single file. For students who need to work together in group projects, Slides allows for the ability to make work easier and communicate through chat. Sending, receiving, and viewing Slides is also just as easy.

Cons

There aren't many complaints I have about Slides, just some minor issues. One is that when talking to other people through chat, no notification is presented so I never know whether or not they replied to me aside from checking every other minute. Another is that, although there are solid selections to themes when making a Slide, there aren't too many. I would like a feature where people can design their own themes and implement them into the Slides for more uniqueness. Adding YouTube videos is also another thing they should add so that anyone can present a video instead of having to open a link to showcase it.

• Industry: Design

The Best Free Presentation App for Everyone

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

I use it for design presentations, and I really don't need to pay for a paid Software because Google Slides is 100% Free and I saved a lot of time because everything is happening in the cloud and the app is very fast and easy to use.
I hope Google will add more features always to help us create and design some cool presentations for work or for school and we will do our best to recommend this App to our friends and family members because it's a high-quality app and everyone needs to use it.

Pros

I like it because It's 100% Free to use and all I need is a Gmail account.
I like it because it offers a lot of professional tools with a user-friendly interface.
It's for everyone who needs to do a professional presentation for work, school, or business...etc.
I like it because I can share my files with anyone and It's very easy to use the sharing option.
I like the autosave function because I don't need to save my presentation every time I make a change to it.
Everything is happening in the cloud and no need to save large files on your PC or Laptop.
I really don't need to be afraid or panic to lose my important presentations because it's saved directly in Google servers.
It's easy to use and no need to have skills to design a slide show because Google Slides offer a large selection of templates you can use.
I can use my mobile device to access my presentations and edit them too without the need to bring my laptop to work or school...etc.
I can modify, edit, create any presentation I want for free and in minutes without the need to install any large software on my Laptop or PC.
I can use my Gmail to integrate with Google Slides and access my work anywhere.
Google support is one of the best and they have a lot of tutorials and articles about almost everything you can do with Google Slides also you can find a lot of videos around the internet to show you how to fix any problem or teach you how to do something.

Cons

I need the internet always to save and access my work in the cloud and I really hope Google can give us a better option soon.
I hope they can give us more free presentation templates to work with because It's very to edit and no need to create them from scratch.
Hope they can add more effects and transitions from a designer point of view.

• Industry: Performing Arts
  • Used for 1+ year

Google Slides just as good as Powerpoint for certain needs

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

Google Slides is a very easy (free) alternative to PowerPoint in a pinch. I was unemployed when I was asked to design projections for a show and had to rely on my personal computer. In the past I would have a day job at a theatre company or other media company and work theatre gigs in the evening. If I was asked to work on a project that involved using certain software such as PowerPoint, Photoshop, or other Adobe software, I would use my work computer. Obviously I would limit my use as I want to avoid using company time working on other projects. However, that was my only access to expensive software I personally didn't have. Picking up any gigs I could while I was unemployed I had to find a free alternative. Google Slides was at the top of my Google Search. It ended up being very easy to use and similar to the format of PowerPoint, with likely less bells and whistles. Since my producer didn't require too much for her simple one-woman show, Googles Slides was equipped to get the job done without sacrificing quality. Since it was a very simple project I didn't really get to test the full capability of Google Slides although based on the toolbar it looked like it could do a lot more than I did.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. You drag and drop slides on the column on the left-hand side of the screen and if you want to edit a specific slide you click on it. Very similar in format to PowerPoint. It feels easier and less intimidating.

Cons

Since it's a Google product you mainly access it online through a browser although you can present and edit offline, there are limitations. If you do any edits offline it doesn't automatically save until you have internet connection again. This does not help if I am working at a theatre venue with spotty or no wifi connection. It seems that there is a way to enable offline editing, but it's just an extra step and I'm not sure how well it syncs with what you already have edited when you were online (does it override it?). I haven't tested that option. Whereas you never have to worry about that with PowerPoint since it's an offline file to begin with. Google Slides being browser-based can make it stressful.

Tacho

Online collaboration tool based in the cloud

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

In my previous job, we used Google Slides often, maybe 4-5 times a week for two or three hours a day. Overall, things went well with Google Slides, I didn't have any particular complaints except for the difficulty with the rights. The comments that the different people who manage the presentation can leave are also convenient. We used Google Slides for short presentations related to specific projects - for example, new functionality of our medical research software or for some training related to our work.

Pros

Google Slides is Google's platform for creating and managing presentations. As advantages based on my personal experience with Google Slides I would list the following:
- Good integration with other Google products - Gmail, Docs, Drive and others;
- Excellent ability to manage the people who can watch and separately those who can change the presentation;
- Option to load powerpoint presentations on microsoft;
- It is free;
- The platform is in the cloud, which makes it easily accessible for desktop machines and laptops, as well as for mobile devices - phones, tablets, etc .;
- Convenient presentation features - Presenter View, Audience tool - easy to spot questions from the audience

Cons

Sometimes there are some Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that are difficult to insert into Google Slides - shifted slides and the data in the slides themselves are not matched;
- The menus are not very convenient - due to the fact that the platform is online;
- There are no translations into Bulgarian
- Keyboard shortcuts often do not work well - they are not detected that they are pressed;
- Often users' rights are lost and it has happened to me that a manager gives me rights for a presentation, but still I can not open it due to lack of rights