Malwarebytes for Business Reviews

Malwarebytes for Business

4.7 (2,410)
Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

(2,410)

Darian
  • Industry: Insurance

Review of Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

We needed a new antivirus after our old one was letting us down and decided to purchase 2 antivirus licenses, Malwarebytes being one of those two. It has performed fantastically.

Pros

Many of us in the department were already familiar with malwarebytes through our personal use. We decided on a company-wide rollout since our personal experience with the defense was top-tier.

Cons

When at a user's computer, we are unable to view logs while at that computer and instead have to go login to the UI at the IT desk to view those logs which is inconvenient. Otherwise it works very well.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Kaspersky was unable to find viruses on computers we tested that Malwarebytes could. Our kaspersky setup was not finding anything while other programs were able to find much more, so we switched.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

We chose malwarebytes because it ran with low CPU on the employee machine during scans which allowed them to work without slowdowns. Other software we tested would sometimes freeze machines because there were so many processes going on.
Tonia

Malwarebytes for business

Reviewed on 22/06/2023

Over all Malwarebytes does a great job at keeping our systems clean and running smoothly.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes infections get through on the initial scan. However the software is great at removing these threats.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes has been around for a long time and is an industry leader. It is a great tool for finding and removing Malware from our systems. Malwarebytes offers a much more intense scanning and removal process. It keeps our systems running at full potential.
Abhishek
  • Industry: Computer Games

A fine protection for your pc

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performanc...

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performance)

Pros

1.) Free version is also available
2.) Easy to use
3.) Does not consume excessive RAM and computing power
4.) Has enough features for pc malware protection
5.) It can detect malware during boot time( this is a very very important feature)

Cons

1.) Although free version is available but still lags important features( premium version fulfill the vaccum)
2.) It's virus database is not so huge. It many times fails to detect malware ( I hope this will improve in the future)
3.) Its automatic update is quite laggy. May times I have to manually update it
4.) Premium version is little bit costly

Kim
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Remarkable experience with Malwarebytes securities.

Reviewed on 17/02/2024

Malwarebytes for Business is the best endpoint security platform. Implementation is easy. I have enjoyed using it and I would recommend it.

Pros

Malwarebytes has given the best feeling for secure and reliable systems. The intelligence level in play is worth it. Viruses and threats have no route at all. I also like the features which are quite easy to understand. Malwarebytes is enough security for businesses.

Cons

It is worth the money. I have not experienced any challenges.

Sujata
  • Industry: Entertainment

Security is Important!

Reviewed on 20/07/2023

Malwarebytes is an important anti-malware/anti-virus software that provides real time protection and resolves the data loss threat in a prompt manner. Our network is safer and this software is reliable to find and eliminate the threat effectively.

Pros

Ever since we started Malwarebytes, our network security has been doubled and have had very minimal malware and virus threats. As we need to download various resources from the internet and also send many files to our clients so Malwarebytes scans all the files and ensures they are not infected with malwares. This helps us to maintain our credibility to our clients and keeps our business running smoothly.

Cons

Just the pricing could be reduced a little but that does not hide the fact that the paid version provides an extra layer of security to your server and network so paid version is worth it.

ma

am a techie and i used almost every tool in my regular job to my existing customers,

Reviewed on 24/06/2023

Am very much impressed with this software as myself being a techie I know we need software that can run up to our expectations I personally give 5 stars to this software.

Pros

I found this malware byte most accurate and most important it removed the preinstalled software which actually stuck in your pc and sat for a very long time and slowing down your pc.This is one of the best software with high accuracy and with less space. I personally recommended this use for a slow pc and threat deduction.

Cons

For business, it's very useful kinda easy to use and it takes less space and is easy to install, and will not give you much trouble it will run on its own.

Julian
Julian
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

My Honest Reviw of Malwarebytes for Business

Reviewed on 29/08/2023

Malwarebytes helps us protect our system from threats. It is easy to install, setup, and navigate. It is quick to identify potential threats or suspicious activities. It also updates regularly, providing protection against any emerging threats. Therefore, our experience using Malwarebytes has been positive.

Pros

I like Malwarebytes because of its real-time monitoring and proactive approach to detecting and eliminating threats. This gives us peace of mind when browsing, downloading files, or installing applications. It has a user friendly layout that makes it easy to navigate, access various functions, and make relevant adjustments. It does not cause computer performance issues or slow down the system.

Cons

It seems to be specially designed to identify and respond to malware based its name. This suggests security loopholes that cybercriminals could utilize such as viruses and phishing attacks. False positives is also a common challenge where Malwarebytes gives warning for safe files from safe sources.

Oguzhan
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Powerful Protection with Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 10/07/2023

Our experience with Malwarebytes for Business has been highly positive. It offers effective malware protection without major disruptions, though some areas could be improved.

Pros

Malwarebytes for Business provides exceptional threat detection and removal, ensuring strong cybersecurity. Its user-friendly interface and easy deployment make it a valuable tool for organizations.

Cons

The reporting and logging functionalities could be more advanced. Except that Malwarebytes quite nice choice in the market

• Industry: Telecommunications

Malwarebytes Experience

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Overall, Malwarebytes, for Business provides a security solution for endpoints effectively protecting businesses of all sizes against a range of threats like malware, ransomware and zero-day attacks. It offers, to use management and a variety of features that enhance the security posture of businesses.Just needs more improvement and to add more features and it will be world's #1

Pros

The most thing I liked with my experience with this software is being smoother and keeps my system safe against any kind of virus threats and has the ability to be upgraded at any time.This software is one of the most powerful Antivirus software I've ever userd

Cons

The part that I found most disappointing, about my experience was the lack of the EDR feature, in the software. Furthermore, it was quite difficult to handle the range of devices involved.

Jeffrey

Free version user for years but very impressed by the paid version!

Reviewed on 04/08/2023

I used the free version of Malwarebytes for years. Several years ago I received a great deal on the first year of the paid version. I was so impressed that I have continued to use the paid version even at the full price and I almost never pay full price for anything. However, this software is worth it.

Pros

Malwarebytes is very impressive. It catches threats and detects vulnerabilities.

Cons

Nothing. I found no weak points in the software.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

I found it simple to implement for the average user. But it was still very effective.
Christopher
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Simple, Yet Effective and Powerful Anti-Virus Software

Reviewed on 19/09/2019

I first discovered Malwarebytes years ago when my computer got a nasty virus that pretty much made my computer non-functional. I got a recommendation to download Malwarebytes while in safe-mode. I followed the advice, downloaded the software and Malwarebytes quarantined all of the bugs and malware attacking my computer. I had tried other softwares to fix this problem and had no luck. Malwarebytes had my computer virus-free and back to normal quickly. Shortly after, I purchased the paid version of the software and have used it and recommended it to everyone I know. We even use it at my dental office.

Pros

The price! The value and price for this software is exceptional. This software is such a high quality product that is so much more affordable and than its competitors. This software is straight and to the point. A super simple interface that is very easy to use. Malwarebytes does it's job and it does it very well by quarantining and removing viruses and malware. It scans your computer daily to keep your information and computer safe.

Cons

I have never had any issues with Malwarebytes. I couldn't tell you how their customer service is because I've never had to use it!

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

The other products, especially Norton are super clunky and way more expensive. For me, Malwarebytes was also the most effective, valuable, and simple to use.

Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I have used Malwarebytes both in a corporate context and in a home-user context. In all scenarios, it works really well! Malwarebytes does have advanced tools (such as a centralized control panel that can be used on networks). But, honestly, I have never had need to such centralized control. Rather, I have just let Malwarebytes run on each individual computer. The only other supplemental network security I felt was needed is things like content filtering (to prevent computers from going to infected sites to begin with). With a multi-layered solution like this, virus and spyware and malware and ransomeware have just never been a major issue.

Pros

I like most that Malwarebytes does not require a huge footprint of resources on a computer to run it. Most other anti-virus software that I have used not only protect, but also slow the computer down and cause problems with being over-protective. Malwarebytes just doesn't do this. It provide excellent and reasonable protection and does so in the background almost without having to remember that it is even there.

Cons

There was one time several years ago that Malwarebytes put out an update that, when installed, caused the computer to completely crash. But, shortly after this happened, the president/ceo of Malwarebytes sent out an apology explaining what happened, how it happened, and what steps were being taken to prevent this from ever happening again. True to his work, nothing like this has ever happened again thus far.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

I switched from Norton because it was to resource-intensive on a computer and was much more expensive.
Kristina

Malwarebytes is dependable

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

I have had, overall, a very positive experience with Malwarebytes. I have been using them for years, and I will continue to use this program, until another comes along that is better.

Pros

User Friendly. It is one of my go to security programs for my business. I find it very user friendly and dependable. When/if Malwarebytes detects malware it quickly quarantines it, which makes it easy to remove for me. It has real time protection that gives me peace of mind when I am working or surfing the net. I like the automatic scan feature. I can set a time for Malwarebytes to scan my computers, everyday. This is essential for a business like mine that deals with sensitive information. I need to know my computers are free from ransomware, malware, and viruses. Lastly, this program is very affordable.

Cons

This isn't a fulblown antivirus program, so I still have to have an antivirus to use in addition to this program. I used to use to the free version on my personal computer and, after the trial is over, the program has a pop up window that tries to entice you to upgrade, that pops up every few hours, everyday, until you upgrade or delete the program. That is annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes was much better and easier to use.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

I can use it in conjunction with my current antivirus program, to enhance security. It was easy to use and dependable.
Eugenio
Eugenio

Malwarebytes for Business REVIEW

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Exceptional protection for enterprise networks and devices that must be managed.

Pros

Without a doubt this VENDOR is the market leader in endpoint protection solutions, you have to compare it with vendors of antivirus solutions and they are really different segments and functionalities. Whoever uses their technology can be sure that they are protected with the best EPP protection of its kind.

Cons

There is not yet full support for Android and iOS (mobile devices).

SentinelOne

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Efficiency in protection against advanced cyber threats.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Proven reputation and efficiency in cyber protection capabilities.
Lindsay

Unintrusive powerful software to secure your computer

Reviewed on 11/10/2020

Always up to date to remove the latest intrusions. Honor their lifetime update policy. Easy to use and very reliable. No overheads with performance issues when installed. A must product in all computers.

Pros

I bought the full version of Malwarebytes years ago and It has protected me in every way. As a computer consultant to many small companies and individuals, I install Malwarebytes in every computer I work on. The free version does everything except give you real time protection. When somone calls about ransomware or other threatening intrusions, I simply say start Malwarebytes, let it update and scan. That's it the problem is gone.

Cons

I bought mine when one small payment gave me a lifetime update version. It is still recognized years later. The one apsect that disappointing is their change over to a yearly subscription but then business is business. For critical users, I get them to subscibe.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

AVG decided to do too much and slowed down every computer it was installed in.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Reliable, easy to use, does not affect performance, always up to date.
Greg
Greg

Best Cybersecurity Program for your Device

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

I've been using malwarebytes since the early days of it's release as a consumer then as I transitioned into a business owner I offer it to all my customers just because it's that good and I don't offer anything that I don't use and trust myself. My experience with MWB the software and the MWB support team has always been well above expectations. fyi i'm neither paid by or work for mwb

Pros

it's easy on your device performance wise most security programs have a lot of useless processes or unneeded process that just slow a device down malwarebytes does just what it needs to do and does it efficiently.

Cons

there is not much not to like about this software honestly I mean it's had some problems over time and it'll have some bad updates here and there but the team at MWB once notified of a problem gets right on it and fixes it as soon as possible so yea that's about it but that's a normal thing for any software to have glitches but it's how the company responds which is important.

SpyHunter

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Because MWB is superior product they have the team and research to support their claims and their success speaks for itself.
Darryl
Darryl

Best bang for the buck

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

I've been using the software for only a few months. But since I've gotten, I've made a pitch to our organization to get rid of everything else and start using this on a more permanent basis.

Pros

The software is not as invasive like some of the others. You can continue to work while it runs in the background using minimal resources. This is a very good thing so your work process or what ever it is your working on isn't slowed down or completely freezes up. You can schedule a scan or manually activate it you think there may be a virus in your computer. These guys got it right. From scanning to removal its a very fast software and keeps you working at top levels.

Cons

I really couldn't find a con. Even when I thought there would be one when it comes to updating, nope. It automatically updates whenever its activated.

New
New

Malwarebytes: Easy fixes

Reviewed on 09/11/2019

My experience with Malwarebytes has been exceptional. It's my go-to program for keeping everything safe on computers. I have been a fan of it for years.

Pros

I love how Malwarebytes works in the background unintrusively. It has so many features and offers so much security. In a time where new malware is showing up what feels like daily, It makes me feel like my work which can be sensitive is secure. I love the web protection feature, and also scheduling scans after we all finish for the day so no one will be in the way. It's also a great value for all that it does.

Cons

I used the free version for a while. I later switched to the paid version which was a great value and had some features I really use.

Malwarebytes is your light and powerful protector partner for your devices

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

After using Malwarebytes for nearly seven years now, I have realized the true benefits of this program and have not had any negative reviews for this beautiful tool.I was impressed with his ability to scale up his level and his sensitivity and speed have allowed me to detect and eliminate threats undetected by other bestselling antivirus software in the market. For this reason, I did not hesitate to get the premium Malwarebytes license,Scanning and cleaning for potential malware are very easy with Malwarebytes.Its protection from any threat that exists on the internet including fraud attempts is excellent.The price has not increased significantly during the years I used it, which makes it a great value for the added peace of mind.

Pros

During my use of the program and with its easy-to-use interface, I did not encounter any problems with malware or ransomware. It works efficiently behind the scenes even with the automatic updates feature.Scans don't seem to rob your computer of valuable system resources, so they’re suitable for working even with older hardware.A real-time monitoring service instantly detects, isolates, and alerts you about any threats and allows you to keep them in quarantine or delete them.I have tried other antivirus programs that offer malware protection but Malwarebytes is the best and most reliable.The price is just right - especially with the multi-year subscription with good technical support. Free version with many features.

Cons

After the premium version expires, the free version hasn't the same protection, and the notifications pop up quite frequently annoyingly.

GERALD
  • Industry: Entertainment

Very expensive. Not sure how good it is at finding malware

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Because it never seems to find and quarantine Malware I honestly don't know if it's doing its job or how effective it is.

Pros

Product is fairly easy to use unless you have a problem. I generally let it run in background and do it's thing.

Cons

I really doubt Malwarebytes' effectiveness in finding malware. In the past two years it has not found one piece of malware, though there definitely has been malware in my system. For instance my Google Search default search engine regularly gets hijacked by Yahoo Search. I have to manually go into Google settings, delete Yahoo, and put Google back as my default. And within a months or two the same thing happens and Yahoo again hijacks my system. Clearly there is malware in my system, the kind of thing that Malwarebytes advertises itself as catching. But it never does. I contacted customer support twice about this infuriating issue and never received a reply.

I find Malwarebytes advertising confusing and possibly deceptive. The company states it finds viruses and other forms of malware, but many reputable tech sites say definitively that Malwarebytes is not a virus checker and one should use a separate virus checker. I use Windows Defender. However Malwarebytes makes you jump through a bit of a hoop to enable a separate virus checker.

I find Premium quite expensive, about 70.00 Canadian per year. Fortunately I was grandfathered in on the original premium for life. Otherwise I would drop it.

Many virus programs do this but Malwarebytes has conflicted with other programs. It can drive you a bit batty trying to find the conflict.

Eoin

Great tool in a multi-tiered approach to desktop security

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Our small business and family has been using Malwarebytes premium since 2015. If you look at the cost vs the potential "work" hours lost or potential for "ransomeware" attack. We use Malwarebytes as part of a 4 tiered approach: 1. Data backup to multiple locations. 2. Strong AV software, 3 Strong Antimalware software, 4. Regular desktop/laptop Hard disc imaging.
I highly recommend some level of protection and Malwarebytes check all my boxes. As the "Help Desk" for my family, I have purchased licenses to protect them as well.

Pros

Very easy to install and setup. System runs in the background, does backup scans and on-demand scans of downloads. Has strong anti-ransomeware capabilities. Created by a company with decades in the industry. Group licenses make the software more affordable.

Cons

When there are sites we want to "white list", you can't do it from the warning popup, but instead go into the program and search for the whitelist settings. I'd love to see a "Whitelist for 10 minutes option". We tend to get "false positives" on sites with expired SSL certs.

Ron
  • Industry: Higher Education

What's better than no infections?

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Pros

Malwarebytes is simply a no-brainer when it comes to desktop protection. Not only do I run this on my work machines, I have it protection my home computers as well. It's as simple as the classic infomercial says. "Set it and forget it!" Once it's installed, other than making sure to upgrade to new versions, Malwarebytes works. But, how do you really know you're not just flushing money down the toilet?

Simple! You don't get infected with malware, trojans or ransomware. Yes, ransomware! Malwarebytes even protects you against ransomware. It's also reassuring to look at the reports on just how many things are blocked in terms of websites or the nefarious ads on a web page. You can see that it's actively protecting you with minimal overhead in terms of resource utilization (processor, memory, etc.)

Cons

I have no complaints other than one update that was bugged and quickly fixed.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Previous experience; cost; features offered
Temple
  • Industry: Automotive

Industries Best

Reviewed on 04/07/2023

Its always been simple and easy to manage.

Its always been simple and easy to manage.

Pros

Simple Interface with complicated protection

Cons

There really are no downfalls to this program.

McAfee Security for Email Servers

Better Security and Options

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

More affordable and easier to navigate.
Heidi
Heidi
  • Industry: Graphic Design

A more complicated solution to virus protection from a company that helped build the industry.

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

A high standard of protection against constant virus threats from all daily activity on the internet. A good choice for any level of computer user.

Pros

I have been using Malwarebytes off and on for years. Malwarebytes began as a free offering that while simple was a powerful tool. It was among the first applications to supply malware protection and removal that was easy and quick to use. Over the years, they've grown to include all virus protection and the software has inevitably grown in both complexity and functionality. Now, Malwarebytes is a great option to protect your computer whether for home use or your business. It's affordable and runs well in the background. There are layers of protection that satisfy both the casual user and the more technically inclined.

Cons

Unfortunately the simple, straightforward malware removal tool of the past is long gone and with it the ease of use. As a much larger program that runs in the background rather than when you call it forth, it takes much more of your computer's resources and is much more involved to use. It's an understandable issue as the program's growth means it also offers much more than the previous versions of the software, but I miss the simple but effective application of "the before time." Still, it's a great example of industry standard protection which manages to keep up with the ever changing threats on the internet today.

Alison

Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Overall, I love how I can set the scan to happen every day and how it catches the bad sites and viruses before doing any damage to my computer. So far it has been very helpful to us.

Pros

When we got our new office computers Malwarebytes was recommended by our back office to use for our security. We had never used them before, but it has been a great experience so far. The computers have been running smoothly and Malwarebytes seems to catch all the bad sites before anything can happen.

Cons

It is pretty costly for a small business, but that is the price to protect our client's information.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition