ClickMeeting

4.0/5
4.0/5
3.8/5

64 Software options

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Ernst G.

Very good tool for online teachers

Reviewed on 07/08/2021

In addition to teaching, ClickMeeting can be used very well for online meetings or streaming events.

Pros

It has everything one needs to teach online and to interact with participants, such as whiteboard, Q&A, polling, automated recording or upload to a YouTube channel. Moreover, the design is elegant.

Cons

Technically I do not miss anything. Nevertheless, the price is higher compared to other providers.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Ernst,

Klaudia Ż.

Helpful when you start doing webinars

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

We're coming back to this one once in a while, which I guess means it's working fine enough for us.

Pros

ClickMeeting is quite easyt to use, even if you're a beginner in this field. What is also important is that we didn't have any troubles during the webinar, which is a good thing. I guess it's normal for such tools but it's good that you can record the webinar and it's saved on the platform.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that it lack some features or they need to be paid extra money while I feel they are necessary (e.g. sending a personalized email to participants, or simply adding some info to the email).

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Klaudia,
ClickMeeting Team

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below.
- ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm.
- ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched.

Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology
- Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees
- various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location
- limited function to edit on registration page
- expensive compare with Livestorm

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer.
We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

Peter U.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used for Free Trial

Support diverse kinds of online meetings

Reviewed on 22/04/2021

Pros

You have free trial without subscribing for 3o days
You can create your meeting and schedule it ahead of time. It also helps in planning your meetings
You can also use for conference calls at least with 5 people.
You information remains secured

Cons

I don't really dislike anything about the software. I might find one as I use it frequently

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Peter,

Bartek L.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Women in Law foundation

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Pros

Very good platform for online meetings, webinars or trainings. Intuitive and easy to use, includes all necessary functions. You can also count on fast technical support.

Cons

No negative comments about the platform.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you enjoy using our app.

Stacey H.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Stay away

Reviewed on 14/05/2021

Awful. Can’t talk to anyone. Horrible customer service and support. They have a zero refund policy for any reason. It is terrible and not a customer friendly company.

Pros

Very little. I thought it would be easy to use. My test runs has no problem but every session I ran had issues. Stay away.

Cons

Not user friendly. Participants have tons of problems. Constantly losing mics or video.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Stacey,

We are sorry to hear this.

We would like to inform you that our Customer Support Team is available on LiveChat and also you can contact them by email. You will receive an answer within 1 working day.

Regarding your problem with mioc and video, we always highly recommend to run a test before the event.

If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

Matt S.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Gil G.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 05/08/2016

Maciek S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Best choice for online events

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Pros

All required features out of the box. Best in class customer support and honestly caring about our special needs. Very solid and stable streaming platforms for huge online events.

Cons

Minor parts of the webinar room from the speaker side needs a refresh / redesign, but overall doesn't impact the grand user experience.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Ricardo C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Reviewed on 14/03/2019

Pros

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc.
However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Cons

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Ricardo,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
If you lose connection during online meetings, please run a test: utilities.clickmeeting.com/connection-tester
Alternatively, please contact our support team at support[at]clickmeeting.com

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Jorge C.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Very goo tool to do webinars

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

Pros

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

Cons

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Jorge,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live

Pierre-clement L.

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Pierre,

Francisco A.
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Clickmeeting Review

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Pros

The platform is user-friendly and easily understandable. It is a great platform for webinars and other online events, as well as for online meetings

Cons

The quality of the service is quite good, without any setbacks

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Adam S.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Lots of Features and Good Potential

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

ClickMeeting has a lot of potential and in time could be a viable option for us. Others may have different requirements and find that it works great for their needs.

Pros

On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with. Support was quick to reply to questions.

Cons

Throughout the evaluation process we ran into limitations that were not expected. Ultimately these limitations led us to look elsewhere.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Adam,
Thank you for the review!
If you decide to use ClickMeeting again, please contact our support team to help you resolve any issues at support[at]clickmeeting.com

Gabrielle L.

Does what I need it to... for now

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Pros

Seems to handle large numbers of participants well with few issues. I do like the mid-webinar survey option.

Cons

Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older). Recordings particularly have issues, such as the audio lagging behind the screenshare. Also, the cursor movement in the recordings does NOT match my actual movements, so it can be very distracting at times.

Kevin c.

Tablet fan

Reviewed on 15/10/2012

I get around to spend loads of time out of office, but often need to be present on the weekly board meetings my company holds.
Attending them via ClickMeeting with the use of my iPad saves me hassle and keeps me away of HQ gate very often. And that makes me a very happy man:)

Ryan K.

Very easy to use but lacking in support

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Pros

Very easy to use; frictionless model where you can sign up w/o cc; user friendly

Cons

Support is lacking but that's my only compaint

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Ryan,

Tymoteusz B.
  • Industry: Publishing

Clean, clear and easy to use. Great platform.

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

Pros

It has many functions that makes an online event easy to conduct and engaging for audience, but it is not overwhelming. Design and style of menus are extremely intuitive and do not require training to use with ease.

Cons

It could use a bit more options for paid sponsorships, such as banners.

Webex and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

It was simply better. And price was attractive.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Michele C.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 13/06/2020

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Pros

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Cons

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

Security and cost.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating.
We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use.
Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support.
We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

Shirley C.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

Pros

The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

Cons

I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Pros

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Cons

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Agnieszka G.

Very good cooperation!

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Easy to use, nice desing and a lot of options to use during the meeting or webinar.

Pros

We have used Click Meeting platform for years. It helps us a lot in organizing and conducting all the online events especially during the lockdown. Our listeners also like it very much. They appreciate that it easy to use and very intuitive. The platform gives us opportunity to record all the webinars which helps us promote them later on.

Cons

We had missed the option to meet in smaller groups some time ago but now the Click meeting has solved this problem as well.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Agnieszka,

Nyan H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Simple Functional Webiner

Reviewed on 16/03/2019

Pros

The Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.

Cons

prolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I don’t see any problem when using it

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Nyan,