Tower Systems Point of Sale

POS software for local specialty retail businesses

4/5

Filter by

Rick

Great value for money, amazing customer support!

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

The Tower technical support team make things so much easier if/when you find a fault or problem. They also have an extensive online database for problem solving. Tower encourage new ideas, both through their website and via regular Zoom meeting where they update you on upcoming enhancements and encourage you to offer your input directly with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the development team.

Pros

The POS screen is customisable in multiple ways with large buttons that work well on a touch screen, and you can have images of the item being purchased display as they are scanned. The ability to back up your data daily either on your server or in the cloud offers security to important data. It offers integration with multiple accounting software (IE: Xero) to easily manage your financial records. Once you get to know the system, there is so much you can do to improve your business.

Cons

There are some reports that I would like to be added, and there are features that are offered on some of the bigger programs that is does not have, but for an off-the-shelf Australian made program it works well.

Pamela
  • Industry: Automotive

This system does all the hard work for me!

Reviewed on 29/01/2022

Pros

I loved that all my employees have their own accounts so not only I but they themselves can keep up with their schedule, hours, their sales. I can also custom everything to my needs which is great for my customers with special orders. I can add or delete products/services whenever I need to and its super easy. Perfect for someone whos a new small business owner like myself.

Cons

I feel like the price is a little high when there's other ones with more features that come with free trials but all in all this system fits perfect with my needs.