Systeme.io

4.7/5
4.8/5

Dewana
Dewana

Systeme.io is the CRM I had been searching for as a solopreneur with limited budget

Reviewed on 04/05/2024

Pros

The most impressive part of Systeme.io was that I could make landing pages, send emails, attach my domain and manage my contacts as a brand new solopreneur for free!
They see the need out here to give entry people the ability to build something for free with the hopes that as it grows into a valuable business we will need greater support in the future...which they still cap at a reasonable rate unlike some services that can be in the thousands per month as you grow.

Cons

There is not much marketing being done so it was hard to find. Actually, that is why I am taking my time to leave this review.

Alan

Best thing I’ve done in a long time

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

So glad I’ve moved across. It’s really well thought out and easy to use.

So glad I’ve moved across. It’s really well thought out and easy to use.

Pros

I spent too long trying to figure Wordpress out. Moved to Systeme and wished I could turn back time. Setting up the funnel and courses is very very easier. And it’s free…

Cons

I have been using the tool for a month and can’t think of anything so far

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Too many issues with conflicting plugins

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

It is free, had everything I needed had great reviews
Dalton
Dalton

They disappeared with my emails that were captured by META paid campaigns.

Reviewed on 05/03/2024

Pros

I didn't have a good experience because the system didn't work and my contacts disappeared.

Cons

In short, I hired the biggest plan available, migrated my contacts, but soon after came a series of systeme.io limitations and failures. Clearly characterizing poor service provision.

Systeme.io still limited its use, as it reported system failures, and all the contacts that were registered via the website developed by Systeme.io itself disappeared, in addition to not being able to send emails.

The losses caused ranged from hours of work, upset, worry and even payment for a service that doesn't work, in addition to loss of leads that were captured via the META group's paid campaign and Systeme.io simply disappeared with these contacts.

So, in addition to Systeme.io not working, contacts that were registered have disappeared and to make matters worse, they want to charge a monthly fee for this. In other words, they want me to pay for a service that was not provided and for having disappeared with my contacts.

When questioning them (I have a copy of all emails) they informed that they do not refund money because the system may have errors. Like this? They don't provide the minimum amount of service, they disappear with their contacts, they spend weeks trying to solve the problem and they only say that they couldn't solve it and finally they still want to charge for it, without refunding the amount paid?

Imagine me informing the customer that I will charge the amount even if I don't do what was promised and that will be it. That's what they're doing, absurd with clear violations of the CDC and CC.

It's been almost 15 days trying to find a solution with support and they still haven't been able to solve the problems.

No longer trusting the system, I requested a refund of the amount paid and the leads that were captured on a paid basis by META and disappeared.

The support response was that they would not refund or compensate the leads captured.

In other words, they are charging for a service that was not provided and still do not want to take responsibility and compensate for the damage caused. And they are still charging me for disappearing my contacts and the system not working. Impressive.

So, after trying to return it in a friendly manner, they informed us that it was not possible. I have all emails saved, including those from support reporting errors.

Barbara

Excellent value

Reviewed on 05/03/2024

Absolutely satisfied so far. I did opt for the migration team to help me, which was a life saver. The process was quick and smooth. My migration representative was so helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with. The customer service was outstanding. Highly recommend systeme.io!

Pros

I love that I can consolidate my business into 1 platform that is easy to use and is priced affordably for my small growing business. I am planning to add some courses to my business and am pleased that I can manage those in the same place as well.

Cons

I am not able to manage shipping or print labels with systeme.io, so I have to build that into my pricing structure and cannot set limitations for where in the world I ship to. Since I sell physical products I feel this may turn into a bit of a headache. I would say Systeme isn't really best suited for ecommerce stores that sell a lot of physical items but it can be adapted. At this time I only sell a handful of physical products so it will work for now.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

The price of shopify and klaviyo combined is more than 3 times what sytseme.io charges and I can manage my contacts, emails, and orders all in 1 platform.

Klaviyo and Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Price, value, and the migration assistance.
Katja

Great System! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

I love Systeme.io. It is a fabulous platform where you can create and host your courses, websites and blogs. It is easy to construct and operate. I would definitely recommend it!

Pros

I have purchased the start-up pack and that comes with a free migration of your website. The communication with the migration team is quick and the integration of 22 pages took less than 2 months. Everything, including 42 posts, was transferred as it was on my WordPress site. Great value for money!!!

Cons

The set-up is all to be done by yourself and some people might find it challenging to copy the DNS settings to your host site. But you can take a free course where you can learn it.
The community setting is very basic and I have to learn how I can integrate more features.

DeAnna
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great all in one newsletter management, funnels and course provider

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

A great all in one website builder, newsletter management, funnel software and course software all in one. This was recommended to me by another coach friend as an alternative to Kajabi and I'm so glad she did. Systeme.io does almost everything Kajabi does at a much cheaper price (just develop an app for customers to use to log into the learning portal and then it will be perfect!). I recommend systeme.io for anyone needing to develop a funnel or manage their newsletter.

Pros

I love that I can easily set up multiple funnels to get people onto my mailing list.
Sending newsletters through systeme.io is easy and straightforward, as is segmenting the contacts.
I like that I can host my course content on there so it does everything all in one system.

Cons

I wish that the community feature had an app. Having to log in via a web browser seems old school and I have been reluctant to roll the community out to my customers for this reason - I'm investigating external community providers (e.g. Heartbeat, Skool) and if Systeme.io would solve this then that would be the cherry on top.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Price was better and functionality was nearly on par
Rob

Love systeme

Reviewed on 19/04/2024

Pros

Easy to use, smooth, reliable and functional. A real pleasure to use.

Cons

None. There’s nothing I can say that’s bad.

Lana
  • Industry: Publishing

Easiest transfer I've ever had

Reviewed on 12/04/2024

I have had a great experience with Systeme.io and look forward to using the platform for years to come.

Pros

Not only is this platform easy to use, but the migration team moved my entire site, email lists and assets to systeme.io free of charge. They did a great job. I'm so glad I made the choice to move over

Cons

The limited number of email tags makes the lowest version difficult to maintain. Moving up is quickly inevitable.

Catalina

Migration from Kajabi was flawless!

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

I have been a little more than a month with Systeme and I need to get used to it but I already built a few funnels and sold several of my products. Migration was flawless and I had so many things built in Kajabi.

Pros

Pricing, automations, templates, customer support.

Cons

I think it need a bit more functions and automations for example Kajabi has the dripped method but I can select the time that I want to release a module, here is 24 hours after the purchase.
And other tiny automations that I will propose to the development team.

Pursah
  • Industry: Entertainment

Essential Online Business Software

Reviewed on 01/05/2024

Could not ask for a better business experience.

Could not ask for a better business experience.

Pros

It is a user friendly system. Access to affordable, comprehensive training materials and superior, lightning fast customer service.

Cons

Despite my best efforts, nothing comes to mind.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Industry: Media Production

Simply the Best Course Funnels

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

Pros

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

Cons

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Teachable, Kajabi and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Thinkific is good, but the templates did not look as professional and were not as easy to edit, and it does not include full email marketing like Systeme.io.

Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Kajabi is too expensive (14-day trial, then $200), Teachable is too greedy, and Thinkific doesn't offer a full marketing solution, relying on add-ons to use MailChimp, et al. No one gives away this much for free, plus world-class support.
Kristine
Kristine

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

Reviewed on 09/04/2022

Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Pros

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned  that because they are so much less expensive then Clickfunnels, that I would not have any support. But they migrated all of my funnels AND my online course for me, and it was done quickly with no errors. They have also been very helpful and patients with my questions! I'm not worried about encountering something I don't know how to do because I know I will get assistance.

Another strength is the greater variety of  plan options. I found with the previous platform I was using, I was paying for much more than I was using. With Systeme I don't need to upgrade ever, but I can if there is an additional feature I want to use.

Cons

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Kajabi and OptimizePress

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Clickfunnels is very expensive, particularly if you are only using basic features. I was looking for an alternative that would allow me to have a lower price point, but also would not limit me later. Systeme offered both of those, costing roughly the same as two months of Clickfunnels but for the entire year to replace my funnels and online course. Clickfunnels does not have pricing options for smaller users. I was initially concerned that the price difference would be reflected in the quality of the product, but that has not been the case.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme could do everything I had set up in clickfunnels, and everything I might do in the future, but at a much better rate. Every alternative I looked at either couldn't do everything or it was significantly more expensive. The complementary migration service was the deciding factor. Which was reinforced by the customer service.
Steve

Systeme.io is a game changer for marketing companies

Reviewed on 15/09/2022

It delivers the majority of what I need, in one place at a tremendously low price. Frankly I think they need to charge more to make sure they can scale. It also is tremendously easier to learn than similar solutions. Their customer support has always responded within a few hours (during business hours) or the next morning if it's overnight or the weekend.

Pros

What I like most about Systeme.io is that it includes almost all the core functions needed for online sales and marketing, as well as delivery of online training.

Cons

If possible I would really like the ability to interface with the API for shipping companies and tax calculation companies. It's reasonably straightforward to collect this data real time using zapier. But it would be better if it connected directly the way wordpress/woocommerce does.

WordPress, GrooveFunnels, SamCart and Keap

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

ClickFunnels was very challenging to use because you had to connect many different third-party applications (for email, shipping, tax, CRM, etc. With their platinum plan, plus the add-on services I was spending over $500 per month - for what is less than $50 with Systeme.io - it's a phenomenal value!

ClickFunnels and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Easier to use, dramatically lower cost, all features integrated into the same platform
Favour

Great Marketing Automation Software

Reviewed on 03/12/2022

It really helps lift the burden of marketing off my shoulder, it is a very affordable software to use, it has both the free and paid packages. It is a great site that is easy-to-use and navigate.

Pros

I love the landing page builder; I love how easy it is to navigate; and I love the fact that it enables drag and drop.The email campaign automation is also another thing I love about this site; it has a fast email delivery rate and an easy-to-use and understand email composer.I also love the list-building feature. I love how it helps build an email list from scratch and how it groups leads according to the specific campaign with the use of tags.Overall, it's really great marketing automation software for businesses.

Cons

There's really nothing much I dislike about this site.I don't like how limited the landing page builder template is, I thing it would be nice if more templates could be addedAnd I don't like the fact that when building a landing page on a laptop and then switching to a phone disorganizes everything

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

System.io seems more affordable and friendly than other softwares

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

It is more affordable and it offer a more longer free package
Azizur
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Affordable and simple to use

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

Small firms and entrepreneurs who are searching for a user-friendly, cost-effective, and feature-rich marketing platform may consider Systeme.io.

Pros

It's simple to construct and edit your pages and funnels with Systeme.io's drag-and-drop platform. With Systeme.io, you can get started right away even if you have no prior expertise with marketing or coding.The free plan from Systeme.io delivers all the essential features you require to get going. Paid plans begin at around $29 per month, making them highly accessible to small enterprises.

Cons

Compared to some of its rivals, Systeme.io does not have as many integrations with other apps. If you already employ numerous different marketing strategies, this could be a problem.Customer service at Systeme.io has drawn flak for being tardy and sluggish.

Teachable

pages that load slowly

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

our sales funnels, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, and other marketing tasks may be created and automated with the help of the cloud-based platform Systeme.io. Because it is convenient to use, reasonably priced, and feature-rich, small firms and entrepreneurs frequently choose it.
Sascha

The switch to Systeme.io was the best decision.

Reviewed on 28/06/2023

Switching my entire business to Systeme.io was smoother than I thought, and so far the platform has definitely exceeded my expectations. It's a pleasure to use and Systeme.io has significantly simplified the management of my business, especially when it comes to automated workflows on the backend.

Pros

Systeme.io is very user-friendly and well thought out. The user dashboard and the the general layout of all the menus, settings, and all the tools are very intuitive and much easier to use than on the platform I used before. It's modern, fast, functional, and it just makes sense how things are set up and arranged.The customer service via email has been great so far and they could answer all my questions directly or get their tech team involved if needed. However, I would like the response time to be faster.

Cons

The platform lacks some non-critical features that I expected, but the great thing is that Systeme.io is improving, evolving, and giving its users the opportunity to actively submit/vote/comment on feature suggestions.One particular example that needs improvement is the page editor. It's already great and so much easier and faster to use compared to the editor of the platform I used before, but there are some annoying quirks in terms of layout settings that need to be fixed and done better. When building and/or changing a page, setting up the layout and design for both desktop and mobile can sometimes be quite frustrating because the settings can be way off and need to be fixed/aligned so that the page looks good and works both on desktop and mobile. There should be a way for users to define and set their own default settings for styles and layouts for each element on both desktop and mobile. Let's call it 'user themes' that would enable us to pre-define layouts and settings on element level, not just on block/section/page level, which can already be saved as own templates.

Tahj

Best Value in Category

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

Pros

Beginners can start for free. Newbies do not have to worry about the trial period expiring before they are all set up because it is not limited by time. It is limited by usage. The pages load fast.You can do everything in one place if you really want to. You can build your funnels, and host your videos, courses, and email list in one place. It is an alone-in-one starter kit. You can upgrade individual services as needed. Like moving to a more robust email, CRM, or video platform at a later date if are a hardcore marketer but this is all most people will need.Systeme does not take a percentage of sales. Customer Service is fast and responsive.

Cons

As far as I know, there is no way to HIDE sections. For example, you may not have any reviews yet but the template has a review section that you really like. You can't hide it without deleting it. It can easily be added in later but having the ability to hide it from public view is a great feature that other pager builders have.

ConvertKit, MailerLite, ClickFunnels, GrooveFunnels and Leadpages

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

I did not have an existing offer. Therefore paying $100 per month to collect leads was silly.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

It was the closest alternative to ClickFunnels.
Aisling
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A very satisfied customer

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

9 out of 10, really impressed so far, with the platform and with the customer service. As ive written above, there's room for future growth but that's in every platform, and Systems.io has been the best all-in-one, affordable, site that I have found. I'm a very happy customer!

Pros

I had my previous website designed by a web designer, and whilst I was told I could work it myself, I found it overly complicated and frustrating and didn't feel I had ease or creative control. With systems.io, I feel that I have complete control over every aspect of my website, and whilst it takes initial input to learn the ropes, for me it has been so worth it. Its functions are easy to use, I really enjoy designing on it, and it gives me everything that I need to grow my business- membership, payment systems, blog, courses etc...-everything I've been looking for, under one , extremely affordable, site. Also, their customer service is excellent ,I have never felt on my own and have been guided through any difficulties I've run into whilst learning the ropes.

Cons

There are some places that it can evolve, eg adding instagram icon as well as Facebook icon to pages, or adding a way for readers to comment directly at the end of a blog. I get the sense that this company is wanting to evolve and that they listen to feedback from customers so hopefully in future they will have this.

Sophie

Cannot recommend enough!

Reviewed on 17/03/2024

I am so grateful I found systeme.io because it has everything I need, and even though I don't currently use all the options, the price is reasonable enough that I am not resentful when the payment comes around. Great customer service as well; you get an answer to your question within 24-48 hours. And lots of free training courses for members; truly a powerful tool to make an income and [finally] make my small business viable. Thanks team SIO!

Pros

I finally found a platform (susteme.io) that seems to integrate everything I wanted: a website, blog, funnel, course builder, membership platform, automations, pop-up window, and newsletter. 🙌
I’ve done my website on my own and have found it really easy to set up and make it look professional. They also have an email support team that gets back to you with screenshots and clear explanations anytime you need them. I’m super impressed.
Their inbuilt SEO setting also means that I come up the top three life coaches in Cairns when people search for that, so it’s attracted really good visibility to my business to switch from Shopify to System.io.
The best thing is that they have a training course for their members that’s completely free and they run you through all the options of the platforms that you make them most out of it.
Oh no, the best thing would have to be the affiliate program!! So every member of the platform, and every one of your leads becomes an affiliate with their own unique affiliate link and when you promote either the platform or another system.io’s members’ program, then you always earn a commission.
Oh no, the best thing is that they will transfer your existing website for FREE.

...And there’s even an affiliate marketplace where you can look at the different offers and you promote the ones you trust, or you’ve tried, with your own unique affiliate link, and you automatically get commissions every time someone buys using your affiliate link.
They have a base plan that’s completely free if you want to try. I’ve been with them for a year now, and I’ve upgraded to the next plan up shortly after I joined because I wanted to post more blogs than the basic plan allowed.
All in all I think it’s a great platform because it’s easy to set up a website it’s easy to load up a course and you can make a passive income using the affiliate links smartly.

Cons

I would love having access to more options, and more templates for my newsletter - an optimised version of the email. I would like to see all the options from the blog and funnel editor shown in the email editor.
I would also like to see a CRM system embedded in there, where I could have a booking system, my contracts signed, coaching hours tallied, etc. for improved seamless systems.

Buddy

Are You Kidding Me?

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

My experience with System.io is very positive and going through their videos and developing my skillset has been a pleasant experience. I can see that I will be easily building squeeze, landing, sales pages and email campaigns easily and effectively using this wonderful platform. Thanks, Systeme.io for all you do!

Pros

Having an easy step-by-step system to build a workflow so that you can effectively track and follow each and every one of your campaigns is critical in building an online business for the very first time. Systeme.io gives you all the tools and features to really start and learn to develop the brand of YOU! The platform developed by Systeme.io far exceeds my wildest dreams and expectations...and I have only started. I am ecstatic to say the least, and certainly will recommend this wonderful system to anyone who wants to build their skillset and promote their very own online business.

Cons

I really haven't any negative comments about Systeme.io only because I just purchased the product. One thing that I did immediately notice is that they are developing and making changes to their system in order to make it easier for their users to build their campaigns and workflows.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Not to put any other platform down, but I had been searching for an online business building system that "Does it ALL" for the past three years. Don't get me wrong, building a business take work, but if you have the right SYSTEM, your chances of success greatly increase. Finally, I was introduced to Systeme.io and was very grateful! Other systems were either filled with complicated steps that left you hanging or were too expensive, especially for an first time user.
Janice

Clean User Interface and Excellent Support!

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

So far, I love what Systeme.io has to offer. They even have a market place where you can import other people's product funnels into your system to promote and earn an affiliate commission.
The funnel builder is beautiful!
Any time I've needed support, they've been very thorough with their responses.
Upgrading shouldn't be an issue for most people. Pricing is very competitive.

Pros

I can't believe the features that are offered in the free version of Systeme.io. When comparing to other systems with similar features, the value offered for the price, no matter whether the free version or paid, is next to none.
It's a really great platform!

Cons

There's not much to dislike about Systeme.io. If I were going to be super critical, I would critique the 'tag' function in the email autoresponder. It's a bit confusing. When I select a tag for my list, I can't tell if it's actually been selected or not. 'to press Enter, or not to press Enter'. It takes me 2 or 3 times before I stop getting an error message and I can finally send the email.
It might just be me...or maybe the function could be improved.

David

I'm in LOVE with Systeme.io

Reviewed on 08/10/2023

I'm building landing pages and websites at a faster pace than ever before, which is making my business more profitable than ever before :)

Pros

I moved to Systeme.io from another well-known drag-and-drop website software because the features and pricing of Systeme.io blew me away. I thoroughly looked at many platforms and this one is second to none.

Cons

As with any system, little things could be tweaked, but overall, there aren't any major cons.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Overwhelming value and outstanding features

ConvertKit, Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme.io features were better, and they offered a much lower price.
Goh

Super Underpriced All-In-One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 20/11/2021

I finally find a software that I want to reside in... I really love the software. Kudos to the team who develop it. I will definitely continue subscribing to its yearly plan for the many years to come.

Pros

I like everything about it, the email marketing campaign, the blog, the drag and drop builder. I have been using it on daily basis. It is so easy to use that I finally started a blog that I always wanted to create. I love how amazing its features are and how affordable it is. I enjoy introducing this product to others because I am confident that it can provide them with all they need.

Cons

I hope that systeme io can add some button animation to their button. It will definitely make the button more noticeable for the page visitors and hence increase the opt-in rate.

Groove

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Initially, I try it out because I saw the free trial for a lifetime. But after I tested it out for a month, I know that it is really superb and I sign up for the paid annual plan right away:)

ClickFunnels, Landingi, WordPress and Groove

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme io interface is easier and more straightforward in comparison to groove funnels.
James
James

Dude! This platform is top notch!

Reviewed on 02/10/2022

It's been great so far with Systeme. The feeling of operating all your marketing process in one single place is amazing.

Pros

The fact that I no longer need to worry about Wordpress and zillions of plugins I'll have to install to get the individual features I ned - each costing anything form $50 to $1,000 monthly/yearly.

I now get all these features for the price of one in Systeme - how crazy?

Well, that's not all. The fact that I no longer have to pay $100 monthly to Getrespone for just email marketing is crazyyyyy too.

Thanks Systeme.

Cons

1. Well, I'd say the fact that the Automation Workflow setup page is not too fresh yet. Idk how to explain perfectly but when your workflow is a very long one, it just gets chaotic in that page. It'd be great if the Automation is Getresponse-like.

Apart from this, I can't remember any other con right now.

WordPress and GetResponse

Systeme.io Review

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

It's been ok. The free migration took significantly longer than anticipated (weeks to months rather than days for a very simple site with few contacts, courses, and webpages to transfer) and the punchlist post-migration, though not huge, was still significant. Additionally, the length of time to migrate, as well as clarity on what can/can't be migrated, how it would be migrated, etc. was not communicated as clearly as possible, so expectations were not managed and there were unwelcome surprises along the way. Additionally, the migrating team did not set up a "master template" or similar for website layout, headers, footers, etc. Every page was created custom, so my future editing will have to go in and edit every page in order to make a universal change to the site. That was surprising and rather annoying.I really feel like the migration technician assigned to me tried the best they could and communicated the best they could, but it feels like further communication and customer service skills training would be helpful.Overall, I'm excited to try out the platform, especially given the price.

Pros

The price point was particularly appealing.

Cons

Not as many features and settings available as Kajabi and somewhat restricted customization of website, coupons, drip settings. Lack of settings allowing me to limit access or time duration settings for the Community feature - such as granting access for a limited time period to a student (i.e. 30 days) is not available.You can't provide students a coupon for a free course. You can set a coupon amount to be $0.

Podia