OneLogin Reviews

OneLogin

Cloud-Based Identity Management & Single Sign-On System

4.7/5 (43 reviews)
Matthew I.

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Reviewed on 24/03/2017

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Pamela C.

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 14/01/2018

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

John M.

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Pros

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Pros

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Tawanda S.

Secure and flawless

Reviewed on 17/08/2019

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Cons

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Julie S.

Makes life so much easier!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

7.0/10

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Cons

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.

All my apps in one place

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Pros

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Autumn S.

Everything under the same umbrella!

Reviewed on 02/12/2018

Pros

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Cons

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Craig B.

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Gage B.

Awsome

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Pros

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Cons

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Lauren B.

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

Pros

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Love this single sign on system

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Pros

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Cons

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

Psalm L.

More than where I go to clock in

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

Pros

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Cons

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Shannon M.

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Pros

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Cons

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Nathan R.

Secure & Simple

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pros

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Cons

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

My organization uses onelogin to allow for easy access to a number of applications we use regularly.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

It's simple when everything you need to access frequently is all in one place. It's a real time-saver.

Pros

The ease of use and integration pieces make OneLogin very helpful to be able to have a homebase of any tools that we frequently access.

Cons

I'm not sure there's really anything that I dislike about this software. It's simple and user-friendly and does what it's made to do.

Kathryn W.

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Cons

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

Kimberly S.

OneLogin

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.

Bye bye weak repeating password

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Pros

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

Cons

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

John kenneth M.

This software is really really good

Reviewed on 09/10/2017

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

Pros

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Catherine M.

A SSO resource

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Pros

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

6.0/10

Loving It!

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Pros

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product!

OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through.

OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Cons

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.