OneLogin

4.6/5
4.3/5

70 Software options

Pamela C.

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 14/01/2018

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

• Industry: Insurance

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Reviewed on 20/07/2020

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Pros

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Cons

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Kedar mendhurwar C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Okta, Centrify Identity Service and Auth0

Reasons for Switching to OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.
Sophie W.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Customizable, One-Step Access

Reviewed on 09/12/2019

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Julie S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Makes life so much easier!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Monique A.

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Pros

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Nathan R.

Secure & Simple

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pros

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Cons

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

Catherine M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A SSO resource

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Pros

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

Loving It!

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Pros

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product!

OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through.

OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Cons

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

A great place to keep track of apps

Reviewed on 04/10/2018

Pros

OneLogin is so great and makes me feel like all of my logins are safe.

Cons

Only con I can think of, is that if you need to log in and don't have your phone near you it makes things a little tricky.

• Industry: Medical Practice

OneLogin for company apps

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Pros

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Cons

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?

Kellye D.

Excellent program

Reviewed on 28/09/2019

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

Pros

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

Cons

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

Symeon L.

A very good access management tool

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Pros

It has so many features that can help the admins have a more optimal and automated access management, onboarding and offboarding

Cons

It is quite expensive and the support package costs more. That could definitely be improved.

Andrew C.

Great options for the Price

Reviewed on 09/01/2017

The coolest option is the ability to customize the user login portal. O.L. gave us the option to use our brand on the portal which is really convenient for us. The customer service is quick to respond and is very knowledgeable of both the front and back-end development of the software. Easy to use and set up was extremely quick.

Pros

Branded login portal, self contained and easy for users to understand.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great.

Charlene S.

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

much quicker to access all the logins automatically instead of looking for individual icons, etc.

Pros

I liked the simple set up and one-click aspect

Cons

Had to look closely for the correct icon on my screen out of so many

Fantastic single-sign-on platform that makes it easy to manage information

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

Pros

My favourite thing about OneLogin is how accessible it is and how everything is all in one place. Once I sign in, I am able to access all the passwords that I have saved into the program - really makes things convenient!

Cons

The one con about OneLogin is that sometimes, randomly in the middle of my session, I would get automatically logged out of my account. This can be frustrating, especially if it happens more than once and for no clear reason. Otherwise, this app is extremely convenient and I would highly recommend it!

Nicole P.

Bad Customer Support

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Pros

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Cons

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

LastPass and Okta

Reasons for Switching to OneLogin

I was familiar with the platform and it was generally easy to use.
Andrew K.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to use and get set up

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Overall it's been the best type of administrative tool, which is one that I rarely have to think about!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use, particularly when you are new and have to get it all set up on your first day. It's really quick and easy so you can focus on more important work.

Cons

I've never really had any complaints - OneLogin does its job and it does it well.

Great security tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Pros

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Cons

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.

All my apps in one place

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Pros

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Eric R.

OneLogin makes us super secure

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pros

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Cons

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Autumn S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything under the same umbrella!

Reviewed on 02/12/2018

Pros

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Cons

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Craig B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.