Solutionreach

Write a Review!
Patient engagement platform for practices of all sizes

3.5/5
3.8/5
3.9/5
3.6/5

Lindsay

Solutionreach

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

Overall experience is a positive one!

Overall experience is a positive one!

Pros

Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

Julia
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Pros

SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Cons

Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

Alyssa

I wouldn't suggest this software to my worst enemy.

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

This software never wants to work and has strange bugs that their team refuses to fix. For the past...

8-months, I have been trying to send out emails on behalf of my clients. 9/10 times the images refuse to upload, forcing me to call their support line to have their team upload the images. The first person to answer the phone can never actually do this or fix the issue, so they need to set up a call with a case manager (NEVER on the same day you call, usually a day or two later). They ask you the same questions as the last call, then they upload the images on their end. This is usually a lengthy process, most times all the images are not uploaded and they have to put you back on hold while they add the other ones.

In order to send out an email every month, I have to go through the process outlined above. I am on month 8 and they are clearly aware of the issue but have not fixed it in any way.

Just on Friday, I was told they had to make a new case number and would call me back. I told them this email had to be sent today and confirmed that they would be calling me back within the hour. I was promised they would and of course, no call was received. We were not able to send out a very important and time-sensitive email to the patients. I'm writing this email on Monday as they never called me this morning either, forcing me to call in again only to find out the case numbers weren't even created (the whole reason they hung up on me to go do).

Pros

I only use the newsletter section but it is not built well. I'd recommend Constant Contacts, MailChimp, or Active Demand.

Cons

In the newsletter section:

1. Images never want to load, not Jpeg or png. Causing me to call in every time I want to send out a newsletter or email (monthly).

2. If you try to go to the next screen without the email images loading, the entire newsletter deletes itself.

3. Half the time, images have gaps in between causing the email to look unprofessional. I thought it was something I was doing wrong, called in to see how to fix it - only to be told that's how their software works.

4. No preview line of text available to be added

4. Custom support line isn't great - or even good. Some are very friendly but it takes a long time to get ahold of a case manager to fix the issue and half the time they don't fix it, just make it work enough.

Olga

Bad billing experince

Reviewed on 30/06/2023

The contract has autorenew . Price giong up. I was told that they bill only credit card and use my credit card with amount they wants to take without any notifications.

Pros

The same product as other companies. Nothing extra

Cons

last year 2022 was a lot of iteraption with service this yaer 2023 better

Stuart
  • Industry: Medical Practice

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Pros

Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Cons

One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

Debbie

Settled for Niche Industry Focused Platform

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

Overall, they are pretty inexpensive compared to other services and you will find out why. They got our practice to sign up with a great discount promising exceptional customer service but wasn't met with this promise. I know my way around technology pretty well, but would be worried for others that aren't and need extra assistance.

Pros

I like how they are niche focused to our practice. They are aware other clients have ran into the same issues looking for the same results. Not entirely 24/7, but you can reach anyone during the work hours pretty fast. The templates that are given are basic but good start if you have no background in marketing.

Cons

Since the platform isn't too developed yet, you run into a lot of issues where you have to reach out for help. You can reach someone right away but be prepared to tackle 1 task for 3-4 hours to figure out. Seems as if the representatives aren't educated enough about the platform because all they do is send you articles to fix yourself (which doesn't answer your questions sometimes)

Jill

SolutionReach, Yes!

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

Using SolutionReach has defiantly freed up some value time for our staff. Not having to phone with reminder calls, or worrying about recall notices a real plus. Knowing that our patients are not going un noticed on their special day.

Pros

I love that we have our patient reminders go through this program. I also love being able to send birthday greetings out to our patients. Sometimes that is the only greeting that they receive. I also like the survey that is sent out after an appointment, notifying us if there was a problem or if the patient left happy.

Cons

Being in an office where our demographic is the elderly it did take us a while to get our patients "okay" receiving text messages instead of phone calls from our office.

Response from Solutionreach

Thanks so much for the review, Jill. It's good to hear how Solutionreach is helping your practice.

Elise

Things have only gotten better.

Reviewed on 05/01/2018

This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Pros

This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Cons

While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

Andrea

Excellent way to communicate with patients

Reviewed on 10/07/2017

Pros

Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Cons

In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way.

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

Automated patient communications.

Automated patient communications.

Pros

The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Cons

The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

Aurora

Loving this Assest

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes.
We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Pros

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Cons

Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

Kristin

Support will disappear

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

Not supportive

Not supportive

Pros

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

Cons

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

RevenueWell

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Mistake

Lighthouse.io

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

I was sold FAKE support.

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at [email protected]

Jessica

Disappointed

Reviewed on 08/10/2018

I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

Pros

When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

Cons

Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

omar

predatory contracting horrible service

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Terrible experience. Our physician died because of covid and had to shut our practice down, after being signed up forcefully since 2017 but they now magically refuse to cancel because we never gave them a cancelation notice. Since February 2021 we have been constantly calling and emailing to no avail but evert month our credit card gets charged.

Pros

None sorry there is nothing good to say about this company. They will avoid you after you have signed up with them.

Cons

Horrible horrible company if you are fortunate enough that you don't need to contact them, then great all is well but if you need help of what ever the situation might be these guys will not be there and you will end up paying for something that does not work. Think twice

Response from Solutionreach

Hello Omar, we're sorry to hear about the doctor's passing and that your experience hasn't been ideal. Our cancellation policy is outlined in our contracts and we'd be happy to provide you with a copy of the contract, should you need it for your records. We don't avoid our customers and provide a number of different ways to contact our support team, all available through community.solutionreach.com

Our records show services have been canceled since April. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Carrie

Not for us.

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

I would not recommed this service to any medical practices, look elsewhere!

I would not recommed this service to any medical practices, look elsewhere!

Pros

Originally SolutionReach worked well for transferring patient reviews to a testimonials page on our website.

Cons

All of the software failed. Simply quit-working. Could no longer integrate with our patient management system and no one was willing or able to help to get it back on track.

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Carrie, I'm sorry you feel Solutionreach wasn't a good fit for your office. I understand you cancelled your agreement in February, but if there is anything more we can do to resolve your concerns, please don't hesitate to email [email protected].

Danielle

Absolutely AMAZING

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

Pros

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

Cons

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Diane

Problems!

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

When it is working it is great. When there is an issue it can take forever for them to respond or fix issues.

Pros

I loved the ability to text back and forth with patients. I find patients answer a text more than a phone call.

Cons

We had an issue with our messages going out. Customer service was not helpful. Would have loved to give a higher review but it's been 3 weeks since we have had appointment reminders go out and no idea when it will be fixed.

Response from Solutionreach

Hello Diane, I'm sorry to hear the trouble you've had getting the help you need. I see that you spoke with our support team yesterday and that the ongoing issue appears to be resolved. I reached out to the team on your behalf as well to make sure you are well taken care of regarding your recent support issues. The support escalations team found your special request to merge your accounts from a few weeks ago, a request that appears to have been missed until today, and I apologize for that as well.
Our support team just created an excellent new process to get support issues scheduled for a time and date with our case managers, so if you have any troubles or even just questions about the platform in the future, we can take care of you in a timely manner.

Kelli
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

Pros

What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

Cons

My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

Joann

Patient Engagement

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Solution Reach opened up a number of avenues to help us better engage our patients and potential patients. They made it easy for us to try and buy and we've never turned back!

Pros

The software turned our simple phone system to messaging offering another way to engage our patients and potential patients.

Cons

Would love to be able to do patient appointment scheduling online, but doesn't adapt to our emr, but we keep checking back!

Moriah

Solution Reach Easiness

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Pros

What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

Cons

What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

Karen
  • Industry: Medical Practice

System is easy but doesn't do the job

Reviewed on 02/11/2023

Started out great but turned into a disaster

Started out great but turned into a disaster

Pros

Good reporting features and easy to use. It is easy to track open rates and other useful information for your campaigns.

Cons

Customer support and reliability are awful. We left because we could not count on them and when they screwed up they don't admit their errors which is very frustrating.

Tori

SR :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Pros

Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Cons

The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

Wendy
  • Industry: Medical Practice

No customer service at all!

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

We sent important emails to a group of patients. We can find these records in the patient's message center, but unfortunately, many patients have not yet received their emails. We spent hours and days to contact support team but we haven't gotten any help so far, very disappointed.

Pros

Patients' appointment reminders and conformations

Cons

Group message like email and text message

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Wendy, I'm so sorry you haven't received the support that you need. I'll have a rep reach out to help but if you need further assistance, feel free to email [email protected]

Katie

Great Experience

Reviewed on 20/07/2017

Pros

We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

Cons

The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.

Michelle
  • Industry: Medical Practice

An innovative patient communication platform!

Reviewed on 27/11/2017

The company has great outlets available to give your feedback and to chat with other solution reach users and solution reach employees.

Pros

Appointment reminder options and tablet app for patients to fill out their paperwork, customer service is great-never have to wait long to speak with someone on the phone or online chat.

Cons

The extra features/products being added are an additional cost on top of monthly fee, part of the integration with our practice management software could be better.