ISOtrain

Learning management system for the life sciences sector

4/5

William I.

Need Orientation about your Product

Reviewed on 15/03/2016

Hi:

I need a contact # to have a call to invite you to a company for your IsoTrain Program Presentation.

Thanks
William Irizarry
Business Excellence Consulting

Saurabh S.

ISOtrain application feedback

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

I am using the ISOtrain application and managing it since 2011 and I would say it is getting better as time passes. The current version of the ISOtrain is very powerful and easy to use. Most of my users are very happy to use latest version of the ISOtrain. New version of the ISOtrain allows many useful features and more control from the application.

Ed H.

I would strongly recommend that any company in need of a learning management software solution.

Reviewed on 21/04/2009

I would strongly recommend that any company in need of a learning management software solution evaluate ISOtrain prior to making any purchasing decision. The system is robust, scalable, affordable, and is easily deployed.

Pros

I was tasked with finding a learning management software system for my site. I quickly identified ISOtrain as the system which offered the most features and reporting capabilities while still being easy to install and validate. The system is also easily scalable from a single user station to a networked facility wide system with no loss of data or costly conversion. The training I received at Softek's facility was top notch as was their after training customer support.

Cons

I cannot think of any Cons to list here.

Solution for your learning management and Training Management

Reviewed on 18/08/2021

Overall it is best for training and learning management. It is easy to use and we can access it on phone and tab so we can use it from anywhere , anytime. It is also keep track of training with all the details.

Pros

It is very helpful in managing training for all the employee they can easily login and learn on ISOtrain. It is also help in assigning training to the employees and even it shows result that weather they qualify or not. It also send reminder to employees to complete their training and also suggest them that which training they have to complete. Employee can easily access this on mobile and tab.

Cons

It has flat rate so sometime small organization can't afford this and also they don't have free version. I want to suggest if you can provide one week free version so it will be easier to check and also if possible give more rate option so we can choose accordingly.