RepairShopr

CRM software for managing repair shops and POS transactions

4.6/5

116 Software options

Joshua C.

Highly recommended, easy to use and critical to any MSP

Reviewed on 18/05/2018

I was able to improve my business planning and scale up faster than I ever thought. This software made running my business so much easier and empowered me to take leaps. I simply could not have done it without RS.

Pros

Several years ago I was transitioning my business from daily PC repair to full MSP. I knew I needed a better workflow system and I needed it to be easy enough for my sub contractors as well. I tried several solutions that didn't workout before I was lucky enough to find Repairshopr. I now rely on RS as the foundation of my business. Every estimate, invoice, contract starts with RS. My team works from all over the country now providing cloud services and we use RS to keep us working together, communicating with clients, invoicing and managing recurring payments with RS third party integrations.

I'm happy with my choice everyday and twice on "Feature Friday"!

Cons

Honestly, every issue I've ever had has been fixed and even the features I requested in the past have been added...

Evan O.

Has made work flow and organizing customer and job information easy.

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Pros

Consistent stream of new features based on customer interest. Easy to learn. Peace of mind knowing that all our customer and ticket data is safe and accessible from any web capable device. Easy to setup for the first time and yet extremely customization.

Cons

Once in a while some minor functionality is lost on Friday while new features and updates are being installed. This has not stopped us from operating normally.

Mark M.

Best Repair Ticketing System

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

RepairShopr staff is great to work with. Whenever contacted, they point us in the right direction to find the information we are looking for.

Pros

Our company has used Repairshopr ticketing system for 3 years. We've used other order management systems and this is one of the best systems for what it does. The management software has everything we need to streamline our store from purchase orders, inventory management, check-in/check-out, managing employees, and everything in between. Features are robust and branding can be customized to give customers a great experience while in your store. Post repair, we use the Marketr features and reporting to measure customer satisfaction. Integrates w/ Quickbooks and several apps. Constantly updated with new features and development. Couldn't run our shop without it.

Cons

Most everything I have had issues with over passed on to the development team. I would say time it takes to develop firm specific features, so expanding their API capabilities so outside developers can implement more features.

Garrett W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Decent software to allow tracking of goods/services with a pretty steep learning curve and...

Reviewed on 18/01/2018

If you're looking for something with basic inventory tracking, purchasing, and invoicing, RepairShopr is a great place to start. While there is a steep learning curve and the software has it's own quirks and specific ways of doing things (or not doing things), it's very inexpensive in comparison and is very robust. The free version is completely free with no strings attached!

Pros

The free version is pretty much fully functional for our needs. The automated invoices are very professional looking and automate emails when an order is completed (once clicking the proper button on the site). You can keep up with the quantity of goods and keep track with how many are bought and sold over various time periods. The ticketing system works great and it's easy to tell if customers are past due with payments as well. Repeat invoices from month-to-month can be automated which is a HUGE plus and seems to always work! Designed for the IT business, but can be used for anything!

Cons

I rated low in certain aspects because the system is very convoluted compared to other softwares in this space. It seems like it takes extra steps and multiple pages to get to "checkout." I have to keep a cheat sheet handy because there isn't a simple way to invoice a customer. It would be nice if all this can be done from one screen, but the user must go to a different webpage for each step. Something else that is aggravating is the way the invoice numbering works. It's automatic and I have yet to find a way to change it. Each invoice can be changed manually, but that takes extra steps as well. None of this may matter to you, and with my subscription being free, I can't complain much. However, if I were paying, this would be something causing me to look elsewhere.

David C.

I would easily pay twice as much for RepairShopr.

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

We needed a better invoicing system to control all aspects or our business (shop repair, on-site repair, contracts and web development). We were using Zoho, but needed better features and tracking. Tried RepairShopr and it totally changed our business. So much more than just invoicing. It's really a full blown business management system and the reporting is excellent.

Pros

- Ticket Management
- Inventory / Parts Management
- Software Serials Management
- Communication through the ticket
- Automatic Followup Emails
- Reporting on any metric
- Many, Many More! - check the website

Cons

One of the only cons is there are so many features it's sometimes difficult to look at exactly what is important to your specific business. However, RepairShopr has recently made several improvements to streamline the layout.

Grant W.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Simple, Effective, Affordable, & Most of all, It just works....

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

It's like having another person on staff. Additionally, in our industry, we need to be able to show traceability throughout the inventory item life cycle in our system. This allows us to do this by giving each stock item a unique ID.

Pros

There really is too much to list. The software is perfect for a small organization but can be scaled to multiple locations.
-Easy to implement
-Easy to make adjustments to Invoices
-Easy to manage customers
-Custom Fields
-Custom Alerts
-Custom Emails

Cons

Our biggest issue is printing options and customization of inventory labels. The print options are all there but we use a mix of PC and Mac with several different printers in different physical locations throughout the building. We probably have it configured incorrectly but it still works for us. A bit clunky but still better than the alternatives.

Gary L.

brilliant software

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

makes running my business so simple - thank you

Pros

the whole system is so easily customised and my whole website is now built around the contact forms that create an instant ticket even when a customer simply asks for a price for a repair I can now send an immediate estimate without ever having to fill out any forms myself - this software saves me a massive amount of time and wouldn't be without it - the support get back to you same day with an answer and are really helpful - I wish everything worked like this - makes my life so much easier thank you Repairshopr I cannot praise you enough

Cons

There are absolutely no cons to this software and I would urge anyone thinking of using it to give it a good try as its so good

Brett W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

It's the solution we couldn't find after 8 years of searching.

Reviewed on 28/04/2018

Productivity, Organization, Customer Service, Keeping the overhead costs low and staying on top of the workflow.

Pros

It's the answer to small-businesses who are ignored by enterprise-level developers, but this product off the bat had MORE FEATURES and MORE CUSTOMIZATION for our repair shop at a value point we couldn't avoid. No other product has such a package that is also reasonable to use and has basic CRM functions.

Cons

The only downside I see (and they are working on it) is that sometimes it might be nice to have a service to use their in-house expertise to customize problem solving like some other companies have done with extremely specialized features to optimize for our particular business. But, the company is adding updates and refinements nearly weekly, and some of those specialty features have already come onto the standard platform on their own, so I know they are always working to make it better.

Brad E.

Fantastic Software - I wouldn't use anything else

Reviewed on 05/07/2016

We've been using RepairShopr to run out business (www.PlatinumRepairs.co.za) for around 2.5 years now. Before that, we used spreadsheets, which worked well until the business grew - then we needed a proper system. The software runs very smoothly, and where we have come across issues, the support has been excellent. Syncs with Quickbooks and constantly gets improved.

Pros

Constant improvement. Good support. Supports multiple warehouses and locations well.

Cons

We've battled a little to use it seamlessly on mobile devices.

Jet L.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

An extraordinary software suite that pack lots of features

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

We had an amazing experience with RepairShopr.
We used it mainly as a tool for customer service regarding products warranty and repair management.
Although it is an off the shelf software suite, all the workflows and data fields are highly customize-able.
It also features great CRM features for tracking leads, estimate, invoices, customers interaction.
If your primary business is repair services, this is the one-stop software that you should get to run your business.

Pros

Very rich in features.
Great degree of customization can be done.
Fast support response.
Ability to integrate with various accounting software (eg. Quickbook) and cloud services.

Cons

Pricing may be a bit steep if you have many users.

Jason M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Computer Shop? This is a Must!

Reviewed on 17/11/2016

We have a IT Business and we have 2 locations with in shop repair. We are also an MSP that takes care of 100 plus businesses in our area. Repairshopr has been the best decision we had ever made. And the support is top notch! They are always adding new features and listening to their customers needs. I would highly recommend using their software. It's worth every penny you spend on it!

Pros

Support is great and it's designed for computer shops and MSPs

Cons

There isn't anything we don't like.

Jordan F.

This software checks just about all of our boxes

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Pros

Very active development of new features/fixes (dev team posts to Facebook almost every week about updates). Tons of features and customizations without being too distracting from the spirit of what the software is for. Tickets have everything needed available at a glance and the customer portal built-in is an absolute home run feature for us.

Cons

The back office ui is kind of overwhelming at first and seems sort of unfinished in certain areas (textboxes not showing up correctly and just general inconsistencies). Biggest issue so far is for some reason, emails sent to users of the MacOS default email app have the attachments so low that they are actually almost impossible to reach and open.

David S.

RepairShopr is a great solution

Reviewed on 08/09/2016

Before RepairShopr we had been using a mix of system that were built in house and they were starting to show their age. We switch over to RepairShopr and have never looked back
The different methods of communicating with a customer (SMS, email,etc) are great. It helps streamline approvals and record keeping on repairs. It also is very professional and efficient. Customer love the text message updates about the repair status.
The ability to take online payments ( via Paypal or Credit card) make it easy for customers to pay quickly.
The recurring invoices module help with recurring billing so we do not miss capturing recurring billing. The Open Invoice Reminder module helps too.
The integration with the leads module and our website has helped streamline communication with new prospects and who is assigned what tasks.
I can't say enough good things about RepairShopr it is a very comprehensive solution and they are consistently improving the product monthly.

Pros

Very comprehensive, web interface is fast and responsive.
the SMS feature are slick!

Cons

The initial setting up out price list/inventory took a little more work than expected, but once we have it going it works great.

Great Software, very flexable

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Pros

Tons of features for a low price. Great knowledge base, and support people that are very knowledgeable. They just redone the UI and it is great. Very well laid out and easy to access information.

Cons

I can't complain about anything. I would like to see a few other features, but those features have been requested and are being worked on.

Jeff B.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Fantastic inventory management software for repair shops.

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

RepairShopr checks off all my requirements. It is really great as it manages my buying and selling of used computers well, which standard POS software doesn’t touch.

Pros

Has all the features I need (so far). Great weekly or biweekly updates, fantastic customer support when I have questions,

Cons

POS mode could use some improvements in the interface.

Ken P.

Streamlined our Workflow!

Reviewed on 27/06/2016

We switched to RepairShopr in May of 2016. We started as a home based business, but the software we were using before was no longer keeping up with our needs when we opened our storefront.

Pros

This RepairShopr platform keeps us all on the same page. I can see where any ticket is in our process with a few mouse clicks. No more running around and looking for work-orders! The recurring invoice feature is also great for our MSP and AV subscriptions.

Cons

No Square integration. Not a deal breaker by any means, but it would be nice if it was seamless.

Seby B.

Some great features, lots of problems, rude owner

Reviewed on 29/07/2017

It taught me the benefits of using a ticketing system for my repairs and introduced me to a lot of features that I insist on having now.

Pros

Lots of features and integrations with other software. The actual tech support staff was friendly, helpful and responsive (although I got tired of having to keep contacting them).

Cons

Features and Integrations often do not work correctly. I used this platform for 6 months and still did not understand how to do certain things. Click-to-Completion ratio for many features is too high. Platform is NOT intuitive and the KB is outdated. I also didn't like the invoice limit on the mid-level pricing. The owner was extremely rude to people who complained about features not working correctly in the Facebook group, lots of unhappy customers.

Kaloyan Z.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for 6-12 months

Essential for your venture .

Reviewed on 23/07/2018

Pros

If you are just starting or developing a small business ,RepairShopr is everything you need to move forward . It's open for customization and helps with organizing your tickets ,sales and inventory .

Cons

If you let the tickets pile up ,it becomes hard to manage them. While it has a moblie app ,it's definitely not mobile friendly and you should stick to using it on a desktop .

Parul K.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

one platform for customer relationship management

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Pros

It helps in creating tickets, making invoice, customer relationship management along with marketing of repair shops.
Its POS features create automatic cost estimation which is very impressive.
It is integrated with paypal, google calendar, quick books.
It has one more feature which i liked most that it has customized mail which can be send to the customers after work has been done, to follow up for making sure that everything is fine.
It is customizable according to your requirements.

Cons

There is nothing wrong in this software. Price of this can go a bit lower. Other then that, it is an awesome software

Konstantinos K.

We can't run our business without this

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

RepairShopr has always been there to help. We rely on this software for everything we do, including inventory, point of sale, invoicing, and even our accountant uses this to keep track of all our sales and tax reports. We literally could not run our business without RepairShopr!

Pros

ease of use, and integration with a repair shop business

Cons

would like to have a dedicated mobile app or a far better mobile website

Vijayan V.

Low cost effective software for Computer Service Companies

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

I loved the Product. The whole cycle of a service to customer is covered in this. Its simple & cost effective for the Vale it delivers.

Pros

Simple. Cost effective.

Cons

inhouse Material stock not possible. RMA is not complete.

Gary G.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

90% coded, but A+ For Effort!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

I switched over to this from another product that was outdated and unliked; RepairShopr has done great work on their product so far, but I'm hoping a finished product comes out sooner rather than later!

Pros

Once you learn how to use the software correctly, checking customers in and out is a breeze! It's very fluid, with adding customer data, device information, and payment being integrated all into the few screens. There are a lot of places to leave notes, receive notifications, and even interact with customers via email and text messages. Super useful!

Cons

It feels like the software is ALMOST complete, but not quite. I frequently encounter bugs in a few trouble areas at least once a week (thankfully it never happens in important transaction areas) but it's a little frustrating to not be able to load certain pages or write information without refreshing the application a few times.

Lee J.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

***The best product on the market, backed by the most aggressive and prompt support team***

Reviewed on 26/09/2016

We are very pleased with your product as it has a lot of potential and many features that we feel will make our customers experience better. More importantly, we looked for a company who will be as aggressive with their software and adding features as we are with improving our process so we love the Friday updates that tell about the new features/functions of the software.

Another thing we take into consideration is the promptness on the support department to handle issues or provide assistance on questions/concerns we have and your team has been excellent!

We look forward to a long relationship with your organization and are we are currently in the process of migrating the rest of our databases over to your system as we are extremely pleased with the ticketing system which is the backbone of our process. We will be adding your preferred credit card merchant service provider as we want to have a unified system for all needs and they appear to have very competitive rates.

Keep up the great work and you we are a client for life, looking forward to adding this software to our other location(s).

Pros

Everything. It is easy to use and works proficiently.

Cons

The printing features could be a tiny bit faster but the support team has sent notices that they are working on this so I am confident this will not be an issue for long.

Ty D.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Great for our needs

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

We have been using it for 4 years and it has made business better for us and our end users. Compared to traditional paper systems it is a life and time saver.

Pros

On site invoicing and payments as well as signatures and terms of service signatures. Great for communicating through ticket flows and tracking time spent on jobs as well as which employee did what. We also really love the e-mail opened feature for when the end user opens your invoice.

Cons

The Square integration is great but sometimes pulls three of the same payment, 2 of which are for $0. This can be a pain for accounting but may be a larger issue with Square and the particular device/OS that is used as we have seen patterns with certain devices and not others.

Kim B.

RepairShopr does what we need it to do

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

Good overall. When I have contacted customer support with an issue, they have resolved it within a reasonable timeframe. Can't ask for more than that.

Pros

Workflow is not overly dictated by the software. We're all different and need to be able to make use of the tools available without having the software drive our process.

Cons

We are not big on digital communications. When the device is repaired, we call the customer. I do NOT like any system that attempts to communicate with MY customers without my explicit involvement. This system can do that but it feels like I have to run around plugging all the communication holes where something might be sent to the customer.