MindNode

4.3/5
3.5/5

7 Software options

Adriani maria M.

I really like using MindNode, because besides being easy to use, it is very versatile.

Reviewed on 02/10/2020

I have been enchanted, more and more with this software, because I discover new features and utilities.

Pros

What I liked most about this software were concept maps.

Cons

I didn't find anything that I didn't like about this software.

• Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used for 2+ years

Mind mapping made easy

Reviewed on 12/06/2021

A helpful tool when trying to connect various thoughts or tasks.

Pros

Mindnode allowed me to take the thoughts I had and put them down on a screen. After putting them down, I was able to reorganize them into helpful, clear groupings.

Cons

After finishing a mind map, printing in a readable format is difficult. Especially if it is a larger mind map. Formating is also tricky, in trying to make sure that each sub-level is at the same spacing.

Aaliyah M.
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Good Software

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Pros

It's easy to use and visually appealing. I love the colour usage and you're able to use it for everyday things.

Cons

A lot of features are iOS only. As a non-apple user, that's very unappealing to me.

Sam W.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Good for a free trial, you can buy something better

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

I had an okay experience with it. I won't be shouting from the rooftops about this tool. Ask be for a better recommendation and I've got one for you...

Pros

Great intro into mind mapping tools. I would recommend it for someone who wants a simple no frills interface.

Cons

It is a bit too basic and 'too pretty' for me. I was looking for something with more features and functionality. This feels a little like 'style over substance.'

Luciano Z.
  • Industry: Information Services

The ideal mind mapping tool for Apple users

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

The overall experience is very good. Those who use and appreciate the Apple ecosystem will certainly find themselves at ease and very comfortable in its use, thanks to a particular attention to detail, graphics and resources made available.

Pros

Transforming nodes into tasks is essential to me. I can also sync lists, research deadlines, or weekend plans with the Apple Reminders app and tick off done activities.

Cons

I would have bought MindNode Plus with my eyes closed if it wasn't a subscription tool. Although the monthly cost is very advantageous, I would prefer to purchase a lifetime license.

Maddie P.
  • Industry: Photography

Gets ideas out of my head and onto the screen

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

As mentioned, mindnode helps me organise my thoughts, and that's a wonderful thing!
My overall experience is a very pleasant one, though I would love a mobile option to be able to add things as I think of them

Pros

I'm a very ADHD person, and am constantly making lists.
Mindnode makes it that much easier to organise my scattered mess of thoughts into something cohesive that at least I can understand later on.
Good interface, nice colours and themes, and a simple UX make for a pleasant experience.

Cons

The price I suppose. I'm not currently working but have become terribly reliant on the software at this point as mentioned in the pros above.
Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Miguel E.

Your mind in one page

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Smooth, simple, fast learning curve, ultra intuitive and a pleasure to use - Beautifull

Pros

With MindNode I can dump my brain into a map that makes sense and allows me to act upon what is important without loosing sight of the big picture. And is very easy to do that, very intuitive to map your mind.

Cons

Perhaps allowing me some customizations but those are very specific to what I do so it should be no concern to most.