Lucidity

Australia's leading HSEQ software.

5 /5

Filter by

2 Software options

Aaron G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Secure and easy to learn

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Overall, Lucidity does everything that we need. Most things are easy to learn or work out if you were not there during implementation.

Pros

We use Lucidity to manage our documents, employees, risk, and customer service audits. The software delivers in all these areas. While I was not in the company when the company implemented the software, I have still been able to learn how to do most things through their helpful Lucidity training portal. I have been able to discover and learn how to complete the functions that I need to in my own time.

Cons

Sometimes I find setting the access settings to different types of employees and clients challenging

Ian B.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Finally, a system that delivers at a wonderfully affordable price

Reviewed on 22/08/2021

A simply outstanding product and so cost-effective for the functionality it provides. Not really surprising to see the list of companies it has been implemented in.

Pros

It truly delivers a range of services and features and a wonderfully affordable price. The implementation is simple; the features provide incredible flexibility to configure the system to deliver what I need.
I cannot speak highly enough of the product and support. I have now implemented it in 4 different businesses because it is so flexible and cost-effective.

Cons

The system really has little not to like. The key is to think strategically to decide the data hierarchies to limit changes once the system is implemented.