Mission Control

4 Software options

Vincent M.

Great PSA solution living right in our Salesforce Org

Reviewed on 09/07/2021

The team at Mission Control is always available when we have questions and their solution was a perfect for our rapidly growing practice. We know we can confidently scale our business.

Pros

- Built on Salesforce
- Quick to deploy and adopt
- Access to Support is great
- Regular improvements

Cons

- Management of overdue tasks allocated to people could be improved.

Kimble and WorkflowMax

Reasons for Choosing Mission Control

We needed to have our end to end processes in Salesforce as well as integrating Mission Control and Xero (with TwixRiva).

Reasons for Switching to Mission Control

Better technology and price point.
Mark T.

Very happy with Mission Control!

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Overall, Mission Control is a very effective tool that supports our delivery team with execution and our leadership team with insights.

Pros

I love the Gantt chart and the overview tab, in particular. Also, it is the Salesforce platform, which is our one source of truth for the business.

Cons

Some functionality is a little clunky or requires quite a few clicks, so maybe some minor improvements in UI and UX.

Sharon G.
  • Industry: Research

Project management

Reviewed on 16/09/2021

Pros

Mission Control is actively improved and they listen to their customers. I am always impressed by their amazing help support and their willingness to go the extra mile to improve their product and keep us happy. It is an easy to use project management system and I also find their Gantt chart really easy to use and understand and moving the deadlines is super flexible. I am looking forward to their latest release offering which is a retrospective board so we can reflect on our learnings from that project that has just finished.

Cons

I have no complaints, it's a managed package, but we still have the flexibility to add fields. Bug fixing is dealt with straight away.

Vickie J.

Mission Control gives me more insight into managing my teams projects

Reviewed on 21/07/2021

Prior to Mission Control, we didn't have a handle on our overall projects. These were handled by sharing collaborative documents. Since Mission Control has been implemented, I'm able to oversee all projects, understand what is overdue or coming up, handle recurring meeting agendas, easily add time in the timesheet tab, and add costs associated to projects to keep track of time and budget. My team is more easily able to work together on projects and understand who is assigned what actions, when each action is due and how they are tracking. Mission Control customer service is also fantastic.

Pros

Ease of setup being native to the Salesforce platform. Easy to create Projects/Milestones/Actions and allocate required resources. Timesheet is an excellent resource to help with team management. Whiteboard makes project tasks easily manageable. Meeting Manager is great for recurring meetings and agenda management. Program Planner is great for roadmaps. Ability to build some of our own functionality to work with Mission Control.

Cons

An overall project screen which shows all projects with expanding areas for Milestones and Actions for each project for overall project discussions would be great.