Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

4.2/5

Oushana vajirapani P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Kaspersky Endpoint made life easy

Reviewed on 17/11/2021

for past 3 years this product doing a vital roll in my network with 200+ users and keeping the things secure and getting the updates automatically.

Pros

This product is lightweight and have the ability of controlling a big domain network with the simple single host. there is no need to buy additional high end server as a antivirus server. this application can be easily managed by a normal PC. and even its not using lot of user PC recourses and not a memory hungry application. it saliently keep the things going smoothly and keeping the network secure. The web protection and device access control is really capable of keeping the things as the IT need.

Cons

didn't see any drawback in this application. i am using this for last 3 years for my network and never got any bad comment or any complaint about Kaspersky.

Siyabonga S.

a computer antivirus

Reviewed on 25/11/2021

This software I highly recommend it since I use two and laptops for the business since I do a lot of work online with it's security function you feel secured against online attacks so I high recommend this software.

Pros

It's latest antivirus software is very good in protection against all powerful viruses that may crash the laptop or desktop .the network security is also good by protecting you online against hackers who install Trojan viruses and other malware viruses from phishing your information online

Cons

When you buy this software it lasts for 12 months and you have to buy another latest version of the software even though it's expensive to buy another new software it's a must for computer protection

Sajith D.
  • Industry: Banking

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is is very efficient and user-friendly application and it will protect your entire organization by using advance security methods.
KAS is saving our time and money. And also it will free our self from hassle

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security can mange all end point by centrally. And also we can manage end point software installation too such as WSUS

Cons

Kaspersky DLP function need to be improve

Ilia T.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Antivirus for personal use.

Reviewed on 07/10/2021

Pros

I originally purchase this software for use in the home. The license allowed me to register 3 devices which was super handy as it meant that I could secure my parents' laptops as well. The price at the time was reasonable and the renewal process was straight forward. Outside of that the solution was pretty easy to use and install.

Cons

I had no issues in using this software and was happy to recommend it to my friends.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

It was the more cost effective option and allowed me to secure multiple devices under the same license.
Alain jove R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

The Endpoint Security you need

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Pros

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more.

I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity and I don't want some spyware taking a peek at it, or some ransomware asking me to upgrade and presents me a list of 'issues' in my computer that I need updating. With Kaspersky, I didn't get any messages for RAM upgrade, or for purportedly 'registry issues'. I was also able to avoid sudden pop ups from my supposed internet provider telling me that I was a lucky subscriber chosen to qualify for a mobile phone reward, which was very annoying but was also convincing as it shows a seemingly legit message. In addition, I don't need any browser extension to block unwanted websites because the product takes care of that.

Network wise, it monitors it properly and efficiently, as well as keeping it safe from potential virus downloads and dangerous email attachments. It's great also with sandbox setup, and works silently in the background when playing online games.

Cons

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software
Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control
I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Pros

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD
The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more.
It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Cons

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Panda Cloud Office Protection

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

2016

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

On premise solution and rating
Rashid A.

Workstation security with additional admin features

Reviewed on 04/06/2020

KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Pros

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages:
Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings).
Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates.
Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software.
Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others
Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Cons

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Suitable price and advantages for administrators
Jeffrey B.

One of the top AV on the market

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

Pros

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Cons

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

McAfee would be a giant resource hog on any scans.
Marsha J.
  • Industry: Government Relations

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus...

Reviewed on 31/01/2018

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Pros

Cons

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Kaspersky Endpoint Security: the Mr. antivirus

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Overall it is an excellent security tool. Protects your PC from any kind of threat to perfection. I would improve the performance during the analysis process to make it leaner.

Pros

Was the first antivirus that I installed on my personal PC, as the license was included with the purchase of the PC. I must say that until the expiration date I used it a lot and every threat was immediately blocked along with the programs that were dangerous for the security of the PC. I consider it perhaps one of the main antiviruses. provides a truly complete protection.

Cons

The user interface is not the clearest, you need to know a little bit the system before finding what you need. The price is high, consequently it is aimed only at a specific targets, maybe for those who use the PC at a slightly higher level, which requires an adequate level of security and therefore more high. threat analysis takes a long time, and also interfere with the usability of the PC. in fact, it is slowed down by the analysis process and in order not to make it worse, it would be better not to overload the computer's capacity with other apps at the same time.

Jerome P.
  • Industry: Accounting

Excellent Security Tool

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

In general it is the best security tool to protect your PC from threats. The tunning is efficient as well.

Pros

I have used a lot of security and antivirus software as far as I can remember. Panda, Norton and Avast but ever since I deployed Kaspersky, I have stopped searching for another choice or replacement of any kind. I find Kaspersky as very efficient and easy to use. Unlike other ones I have used, its very subtle when operating, scanning websites for Malware and suspicious sites. Kaspersky Endpoint Security does not bug you with too many pop ups or cause the computer to work slowly. It provides real time protection from malicious websites and infected removable drives which improves security for the office.

Cons

I have particularly no issue with Kaspersky Endpoint Security that I can not manage. Despite the fact that it uses quite a large amount of memory and disk space, my computer's hard disk size is 1 Terabyte so I could really care less about the space Kaspersky uses. Also we are a small organization so we can not afford the full version for all the computers at work because of the price of the software so we only have it on the computers that really need protection. I think it should be made more affordable.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Solid AV and endpoint protection

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

Overall a solid and well priced product with less flashymarketing than competitors but overall seems like an effective solution .

Pros

Relatively quick to deploy. Central administration. Good pricing when buying direct. Anti ransomware included.

Cons

Lack of cloud admin in older version. Installation can be awkward on some machines, and support required to fix install issues.

Intercept X Endpoint

Intercept X Endpoint

Better pricing

Best Antivirus software I have ever used

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

Pros

I am using Kaspersky for many years and it was helped me all the time by detecting malicious activity on my laptop as well as mobile. The software is super easy to use and doing its best by residing in the background. As per my knowledge internet and portable dives are more vulnerable to infect. Kaspersky is actively blocking malicious web sites as well as auto run viruses automatically and provide 100% real time protection for me.

So far it was detected thousands of malicious software which was not detected by other slimier product available at the market Including ransomware.

The antivirus engine is up to the date all the time and actively fight against newly imagine virus and malicious codes.

The centralized management and automatic installation is saved thousand of man hours so far. Reach reporting interface is also helping for management decisions as well as budget planing.

Cons

PC clients are causing some performance lag when using.

Suhailah S.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Best defender for my computer

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is the most effective software that has protecting my computer from virus, malware or any malicious software that are downloaded to my computer. The software is continuously updated to protect my computer from newer threat and has a very good detection rate against viruses.

Cons

The software is using quite a lot of my computer resource for it to running effectively. It will make my computer super slow whenever it is on the scanning phase.

Better than any competition in class

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Really good solution for a home pc or small office

Pros

Powerful tool that gives you all a tool like this should - much better than the Norton's or AVG's

Cons

Not much, it was easy to use and comprehensive

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Tom K.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Very good. Easy to setup and let it run.

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

I've used it for many years and been generally happy, but it interrupts too often. You must be patient with the windows that pop up. I can't be sure if the problems it finds are really problems or if it is too sensitive to everything.

Pros

Catches many potential threats. Updates quickly. Doesn't slow the computer down until it askes you what to do. I like it but don't like it at the same time. It will live silently on your computer doing its job, then suddenly decided to question everything running on the PC. Maybe I have the settings too sensitive.

Cons

Windows popping up constantly asking what to do with perfectly legal and clean software. Interrupts my work. It did not find a simple keylogger I intentionally put on a computer to test Kaspersky. Instead it flags things that are not an issue, like downloaded updates not yet installed. It thinks the installer is a virus. Seems to scan at random times, and right when I need to work. If you turn it off to get some work done, it nags you endlessly (every few seconds).

Poncietta C.

BE SAFE - BE SURE - USE KAPERSKY ENDPOINT SECURITY!

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

I think that with the amount of security breaches that occur daily, this software offers peace of mind knowing that it is the most up to date and that it is continually working in the background even if you are not consciously aware of it. Every so often I will get a pop up that says some malicious item was blocked and that is a good thing. Of course, with all issues concerning internet safety, common sense still is number one...even the best security software won't help if you are not careful.

Pros

This product is very trustworthy. If you really want to be sure that your system is safe and secure, I would certainly use this product. We have it at work but I also use it on my personal computer at home and I am very satisfied with it.

Cons

I kind of got stuck in a spot because I selected a child safety feature so every time I tried to access a site, I kept getting blocked and I could not figure how to get rid of just that feature. I had to uninstall the entire thing and then re-install it without selecting that particular feature.

Ronit N.

My personal choice of Digital Security

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Kaspersky has been my go to security provider for over 9 years now. I tried Quickheal once and was quickly appalled by it intrusive nature and heavy system resource use.
Best part is, if you are on an SSD you will never even notice if the security is running at all.

Pros

Pros:
Cheaper than competition like Quickheal and delivers better performance.
Less impact on the system resources.
Does no intrude while working or gaming.

Cons

Cons:
Comes with less features even with the paid version.
Password manager only provides limited amount of data to be stored. Need to buy separately if you want more space. This is quite annoying since we already paid for the security suite.

Abid S.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Remarkable Antivirus Software

Reviewed on 14/02/2021

My overall experience with Kaspersky is excellent as i am using this software from last 3 years and found it very easy to use. I strongly recommend this software to small and large organization to protect their data and network from hackers by using this software which have excellent features and the security it provides is unbreakable.

Pros

Due to Excellent features and 100% guaranteed security banks are using this software to protect their network, customer data and corporate communications. Kaspersky creates a very secured environment which helps organization to protect from any kind of attacks like malware, phishing and spyware. The organization can protect their data by implementing all its excellent features to avoid loss of data and any kind of theft. The implementation and installation of Kaspersky is easy and the software is very user friendly.

Cons

Kaspersky consumes lots of computer memory which slows the system down so one can needs a system which have almost 10 to 15 GB free memory so that the software works well and never slows system down.

Oğuz T.

ONE OF THE BEST ANTIVURIS SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

To sum up it's a great antivirus program and very easy to use. Also the annual prices are budget friendly that everyone can afford. I recommend it to everybody.

Pros

It's generally used for workstations and PC's from virus threats, malwares or ransomwares. It provides effective protection. It doesn't use much CPU power so it's great for your computer.

Cons

There's nothing bothering me while using the software. It's secure and easy to use it. Sometimes Secure Connection extension causes problems with local network users but it's not happening all the time.

Emir O.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great solution for small to medium companies

Reviewed on 19/09/2020

Well quite well. After months of testing i would say if you dont have any security solution for company ( or use default Microsoft Defender) this one is is best for starting. It has 30 day trial so you can test if it suits you.

Pros

I used Kaspersky solution privately for 10+ years. My company started to resell this software trough partner plan so i was designated to test and implement support.
I found solution fairly easy to use and implement.
It has support for most of devices ( no linux support yet) and fairly intuitive inteface for end users and administrators. I think you can say that this is one of the "clean" solutions on market.

Cons

Well administration portal is bit of a mess. You don't have to many options. I think this kind of software should at least have option for remote assistance integration. Also instalation on IOS is bit messy, but understandably. I think there should be improvement in administration dashboard, and also ability to preset security for each device more straight forward.

James S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Simple but reliable antivirus

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides security against a broad range of threats and malicious programs. Although we deal with very sensitive information, we have not suffered data security breach or cyber attach since we started using it. It is slow when performing deep scans but it has always met our security standards.

Pros

The antivirus uses advanced security technologies to protect our computer systems from viruses, malware, or other dangerous programs. It’s very easy to set up and manage. It does not occupy much space or generate the disturbing popups no and then like most antivirus. It gives real-time alerts that help me take action to prevent our system. Since it is close to two years since we started using this tool without any issues, I always feel safe when accessing data from the system or browsing online.

Cons

Deep scanning takes time. It seems stuck at times and they need to work on that. They should also increase the frequency of updates to offer protection against emerging potentially dangerous programs.

Aaron L.
  • Industry: Design

Better than the Rest

Reviewed on 21/03/2020

My overall experience has been a very secure one! I feel totally safe when browsing the internet and downloading files.

Pros

I love Kaspersky!!! It is an incredible antivirus program. It will keep all of the creeps out of your computer and keep your computer safe and clean for trojans.

Cons

The software can be a little restrictive at first, but once you get used to it, it's a breeze to manage.

Asmara S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

The best in Protection

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

The whole team is more than satisfied with Kaspersky Endpoint Security. No one fears browsing the internet on the company's computers. our daily activities are all safe.

Pros

What I like most about Kaspersky Endpoint Security is that it protects all the company's Computers. our Data, emails, and internet browsing is safe. The price was very reasonable considering we are buying it for the whole company. it's worth every penny. Kaspersky updates on a regular basis to keep us safe from new threats and viruses.
Last but not least, the compatibility is something not to worry about since it is compatible with all Operating systems.

Cons

some windows computers which were a bit outdated showed signs of a bit slow down and a decrease in performance.

Wayne F.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Best products in the price range.

Reviewed on 28/02/2018

Great products for a fair price.

Pros

I have used Kaspersky products (KSE, KSC, etc.) for many years and found that they offer good quality corporate antivirus/endpoint solutions for the best price when compared to others.

I also like the fact that their business technical support is easy to reach and they have always offered me either a solution or a workaround to problems reported.

Cons

The learning curve in deploying KSC and KES is a bit steep. However, their technical support department is always helpful whenever I needed help.

My biggest gripe with Kaspersky is that I am unsure why KES cannot detect malware the way Malwarebytes does. When I run MB after a Kaspersky scan, I always get new detected items that weren't caught by Kasperksy.