Bitdefender GravityZone

Security & risk analytics platform with threat intelligence

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

155 Software options

Stacy M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Saved me 1000's of dollars!

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Let me start by saying that Bitdefender saved me 1000's of dollars, and I'm not exaggerating! About 1 and half years ago, one of my team members made the mistake of opening a fake attachment in an email. It happened on a Friday, and when we returned on Monday, every single file we had was encrypted and are large ransomware image was on our desktops. I was devastated. So much work simply tied up and no way to get it back, other than paying some thief $2000 dollars.

Three days later, Bitdefender released a decryption program that allowed me to decrypt my entire system! We were saved! From that point forward, I decided that every single computer we own would have Bitdefender running on it! No other antirvirus company had anything even close to Bitdefender!

Pros

When it comes to protecting yourself and your files, you need to know that you are protected! With Bitdefender you have that piece of mind knowing that you truly are. The suite not only covers you from viruses, but protects your email, your wifi, and has a built in firewall! For me this is the all in one solution!

Cons

Sometimes Bitdefender blocks me from doing what I want, but in all fairness, I have it set at the highest security level. Even when I'm blocked, I can jump into Bitdefender and allow what ever was blocked.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

Avast failed to protect us from Ransomware. Bitdefender not only fixed the ransomware issue, but continues to block it from happening again!

Avast Business Pro Plus

Reasons for Switching to Bitdefender GravityZone

Let's be honest, Kaspersky is a well known and trustworthy product, but Bitdefender saved us, and for that they will always have our business! We are in good hands!
Ibrahim S.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Bitdefender a good choice that is becoming great

Reviewed on 13/12/2020

It was good to very-good experience. the application did its part and role efficiently. The service compared to the price was fair. A bit heavy on the computer's resources. I might consider subscribing again.

Pros

- I liked the ease of the installation process
- The great graphics and user interface
- The quality of service and the detection rate

Cons

- You are bound to buy at least 5 users although you might not have 5 devices
- The settings can be categorized in a better way as they might look scattered and a bit overwhelming
- Too much advertisement
- Was a bit heavy on the computer resources

Norton AntiVirus and Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

- I got an advice on switching the security software every period and not sticking to the same one for more than 1-2 years - The top reviews for Bitdefender online

Reasons for Switching to Bitdefender GravityZone

- The top reviews over the internet
Margaret W.

Our IT Developers said we needed to change over to this...

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Fewer spams and no more virus threats!

Pros

When our IT gurus said we should change our malware/anti-virus software AGAIN, they said this should be the last change, hopefully . They told us that with the sophistication of viruses and malware out there, our current software wasn't adequate enough to keep us protected. They also told us that Bitdefender has one of the highest rankings when it comes to providing the best protection against ransomware and hackers.

From my POV, I can honestly vouch for the fact that the number of junk, spam and unsolicited email have been greatly reduced...and that makes me very happy. I don't have time to read the legit emails let alone take the time to clean out my mailbox...especially the spams!

Cons

Backup services or mobile protection are not included with Bitdefender Internet Security. However, both of these features are available with Bitdefender Total Security at a higher price.

Steve L.

Cyber Protection

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Pros

I have been using Bitdefender for the last two years. I have not had any problems, or attacks on my computers since using Bitdefender. Keeping my computers running is essential to my real estate business.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about my experience with Bitdefender.

Everton V.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

The safest and lightest antivirus tool

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

For more than two years I have implemented Bitdefender as a protection tool, in all this time it has never been a problem or there was some flaw with the tool.

Pros

Bitdefender is the best antivirus option I've ever implemented. Besides being simple to install and configure, it is very lightweight. All policy settings are very useful. The way the tool is managed is great, it does not require a central server in the client environment, everything is managed in the cloud

Cons

There is nothing that makes the tool gain negative points. It has always been very well on all tests, including protecting against ransoware attacks. In an environment that has firewall and proxy, you must release the update addresses, it is a bit more work.

• Industry: Higher Education

Best Security Solution for the Computers

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Overall when you need a reliable solution for your computer Bitdefender come in first place.

Pros

When it comes to security Bitdefender offers good virus protection to your computer. It has built in firewall, web protection, email protection, ransom ware protection and etc. All these services are getting updates daily. So you can keep your trust on BitDefender without any doubt. Its has very nice user interface which can be easily understand.

Cons

Therr isn't much cons to say anyway some times it uses more resources of running the software. However all that is for maintaining the system security.

Natalie W.

Total Security.

Reviewed on 14/02/2019

Just great to have peace of mind when it comes to online security.

Pros

This software is like having a personal guard on your laptop, it does everything to keep your laptop safe and secure in the background without you having to even worry about it or give it a second thought. Once you do the initial set up it seems to work in its own way I guess it just read what you're using and monitors the sites you visit. Very secure have had no issues with viruses or any breaches of security on my laptop.

Cons

I did find for a few weeks after I set up the software I had a lot of pop-ups from the software checking if certain sites were ok and when I was using documents or forms asking if I wanted them stored elsewhere or giving additional security but this passes I assume the software learns about your practices and is able to judge what to do with certain things, so I see the pop-ups rarely now.

Richard S.

The Best Antivirus for windows and mac

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

Pros

I have this software on both my mac and my windows computer. While Macs don't get viruses, they do get tons of malware if you travel to illegitimate websites. I noticed that when normally browsing sometimes my windows computer will redirect to malicious websites or sometimes I simply land on websites that have been compromised. Bitdefender does an amazing job of monitoring my web activity and blocking malicious websites. You can see in the log just how much malware it prevents. That is why i'm very happy with this software. For my Mac computer, I run it once a week to make sure I don't have any issues. On my windows its on 24/7

Cons

It's not very lightweight when scanning the computer. My computer lags like crazy when I run a full system scan. Once it's done, it's back to normal.

The best, least intrusive protection

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

Pros

Bitdefender has very effective and comprehensive protection with a lot of appropriate automation, so that's the basic need, but what I like most about this software is that it is not intrusive, never slows me down or makes itself known except when there's a problem. Very well designed.

Cons

Compared with other software, I can't think of what I like least. It does its job well, secures the machines and any associated devices, and keeps itself well updated. No complaints, sorry!

Manix D.

A good antivirus for a cloud base, it's better than other on that basis.

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

The global monitoring is really interesting, I save a lot of time with the GravityZone.

Pros

I really like the possibility to manage and track all the antivirus of my clients. It shows the infected PC in a second, and I am able to start a scan remotly, get the PDF of the results. So I can show it to the manager after. I really like to have the opportunity to block some website without other softwares or devices.

Cons

The interface of the GravityZone is boring, and sometime a pain to search for a hidden option. They also rename some term in their own.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Corporate User - Easy to use endpoint security

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Overall I like Bitdefender. It works which is great! - knock on wood, we have not have any major security issues since using Bitdefender!

Pros

It's very easy to use out of the box but has a lot of advanced features as well

Cons

It seems a little too simple. It feels like maybe it lacks some functionality but I have not compared it to many other products.

Chathuri G.

bitdefender GravityZone protects your PC

Reviewed on 14/12/2019

Bit defender will protect you from any kind of viruses.

Pros

Bit defender is cool antivirus software. You don't have to afraid of malware. Bit defender will take care of it.

Cons

Bit defender is an excellent viruses guard which runs background seamlessly. There is nothing to complain.

Dennis F.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Management and function a balancing act

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Setup was OK, however they documentation did not help as much as it should. There was too much backend settings to deal with in comparison to other previous AV products used. We switched after one year.

Pros

The web portal is a nice feature, especially for admins who work mostly offsite. Detection was on par with all the major security suites out there.

Cons

The interface was very difficult to navigate through. Deployment of agents was not the easiest and clients always reported that they were missing scans even when powered on 24/7.

José alejandro O.
  • Industry: Plastics

Good option but a little overpriced

Reviewed on 21/06/2021

Pros

It gets the job done, that's it. It's a good personal antivirus but a little overpriced for the kind of protection it provides you. If you can get a good offer in the anual fee, it can be a good option for you personal computer.

Cons

It feels a little to simplified, almost if they didn't want you to personalize the protection. They want to be a ready to use antivirus, but for me that isn't a good option, I want to set the options to my own need, and bitdefender didn't make that an easy job.

Sugey M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

I feel protected with Bitdefender.

Reviewed on 06/07/2018

Pros

My computer and my cell phone are protected with this antivirus. I like it because it is a simple, useful and effective application; it quickly detects viruses and blocks them, and it is not heavy.

Cons

I think it needs a little more protection because it is very basic, and after doing the analysis in the bar there is a notification that can not be removed.

Mgcineleni D.

Give Your PC The Best Security

Reviewed on 14/05/2021

We have installed Bitdefender in most computers in our institution and the overall performance is excellent.

Pros

It's the best way to immunize your computer against all sorts of attacking viruses, malwares etc. It keep your files secured even from internet malwares and has offered me the best security so far.

Cons

Bitdefender is sometimes suspicious with files that may be necessary for usage in your PC and may sometimes block them which may be very frustrating.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Everything you need and ever wanted

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Loving it. I wanted something that was light on the system, easy to setup and install and was hoping to find VPN without paying an arm and a leg for it. This has checked every one of those boxes. You can also get VPN setup on your phone as well - BIG plus for us.

Pros

Pricing
Ease of setup - PC, MAC and Mobile (both Apple and Android)
Features!

Cons

I have yet to find anything I dislike about this. I guess having to pay for an anti virus software might be considered a con but in this day it's pretty much the norm.

Julia D.
  • Used for 1+ year

good fro windows os at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Friendly for personal and straightforward functionality, it is a great malware and antivirus app.
Also it runs a quick scan if you connect a flash drive to your pc, which is a great feature.

Pros

First I want to say that the free trial is pretty generous with this product.
When It comes to the payed plans: the malware protection is top, the antivirus works fast and comes with many features that you don't find in similar products (online banking protection, anti-fishing/fraud, safe browsing).

Cons

Only works on personal computers with Windows OS, no apps for Mac, iOS or android devices. Quick scans are pretty quick, but in depth scan take longer, so better plan it over night.

Tim S.

Finally, non-invasive security software

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Pros

The best part of this software is that it doesn't bug you all the time with updates and scans.

Cons

Everything seems to be working well. No complaints!

Fernando G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best antivirus in the market.

Reviewed on 04/08/2018

Our computers are protected, and are not slowed down. I cannot ask anymore of an antivirus.

Pros

I searched which was the best antivirus on the market, and bitdefender came out. It was low cost, but with great and uttermost quality. This is the best software you will get to protect your devices. It has a lot of great features, like webcam protection, randsomware protection, and other. And the best is that is doesn't consume a lot of resources from your computer.

Cons

You have to buy multiple licenses, you cannot just buy 1. In a company, this is no problem, but if you are an individual, you might want to buy it with some other people.

Ryan m K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Simple yet powerful antivirus/antimalware

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

Pros

Low memory footprint, simple interface, and high detection rates on tests

Cons

The simplicity can sometimes be too much, especially if I'm in need of more advanced configuration. This rarely happens though.

Good Security tool at a good price

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Pros

I find this to be a reasonably comprehensive security system for a small business level. It seems to check all the boxes, it runs with a pretty low overhead in comparison with tools like Norton and it provides all of the technologies you would want like drive encryption, firewall, web protection, app control

Cons

It's interface is a little complex if you need to except rules (and have permission to) but aside from that I haven't had any complaints

Nicole S.
  • Used for 6-12 months

We have the free version of this software.

Reviewed on 11/03/2018

Pros

This software is incredibly simple to use, launches quickly, finds any potential problems and provides clear feedback on the options of how to clean up your system. I like that it keeps can run in the background and target malware or viruses before they become an issue.

Cons

I haven't found any cons with this software. We are using the free version, so some options are limited, but that is to be expected.

Darryl F.

Excellent antivirus tool

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Pros

Very secure and exceptional tool to protect computers. I plan to also expand to their other tools for password management, etc.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to navigate. Kind of confusing with their different product offerings. I don't really know what includes what.

Denise G.

Fast, excellent, and affordable product

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

Pros

This software was very easy to set up and begin using. There are great reporting tools which are useful for many devices.

Cons

Sometimes the server shows offline while it actually isn't, but has not affected the performance process.