Adobe Photoshop

4.3/5

Md Fateh Ali
Md Fateh Ali
  • Industry: Design

"In Photoshop, Sky is the limit."

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

Adobe Photoshop is still unbeatable photo editing software. Photoshop is one of the best creations of Adobe Company. It's the favorite image editing software for every professional designer. Easy to use for any new bee and you can create anything using your imagination. In Photoshop, Sky is the only limit.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop has been the most used photo editing software for the longest time in the design field. It has plenty of pros that I can describe. The UI of Photoshop is absolutely incredible, and it has a wide variety of features and plugins. Edit photos and graphics it's easy and convenient. In image manipulation, Photoshop will introduce thousands of doors to the creative world. Selecting a subject and removing background from any image is 1 click away from getting a significant result. It has some crazy features like neuro filter, camera raw filter, sky replacement filter, and so on.

Cons

Definitely, Photoshop has some cons like its extreme resource hunter. If your PC configuration is up to date, then it's ok with you. Otherwise, it will take a while to open it, and if the file size is bigger, it will lag.

Also, the subscription to this software will be costly but comes out with significant results.

Affinity Designer

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Adobe is more reliable, convenient, and resource full design software compared to others.
Hridoy
  • Industry: Computer Networking

I like to using Adobe Photoshop

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

I like to using Adobe Photoshop. I used Adobe Photoshop for photo editing for first and graphic design.

Pros

I like to using Adobe Photoshop. because I love it.

Cons

I like to using Adobe Photoshop. I used Adobe Photoshop for photo editing purpose.

luis
  • Industry: Photography

Crash bandicoot

Reviewed on 20/09/2022

Pros

I've been using this software since it's very first steps. Overall is a pretty good tool for my job.

Cons

Photoshop 22.1.1 been crashing while opening heif / heic files on my macOS Mojave 10.14.6I, for months now - and after sending the so call "Report", it has NOT been fixed.
Its overpriced for all the bugs it's been having for the past 3 years.
I feel attached to Adobe after so many years of being a user, but now I'm considering other options.

ZhiMin
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Old software but still the top of the game

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

I used photoshop for many years, but for simple touch up, I rather go with Lightroom, its faster and it organizes well photos.
Photoshop is for serious job, big surgery, it's more professional, however, it's not user friendly. You really need time to dive in the workshop.
The update is good and bad at the same time. Adobe doesn't give you an option to use old version. You have to keep update until your computer is too "old" to keep up. So, you have to buy a new computer if you want to stay in the job.
And every year, you have to go through the training to learn new functions. Some update is not necessary making life easier.
When Lightroom shew up, Photoshop became more and more exclusive for graphic designer and photographer.

Pros

1. A lot of functions, professional.
2. Updates with new functions
3. It's on the market for long time and get used to it.
4. Compatible with other Adobe softwares.

Cons

1. pricy, monthly rental, if you have an old computer, you can't use new version.
2. too much update, almost every year you need to take a workshop to understand what's going on.
3. Not really user friendly.

Mathew
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Powerful Image Editing Tool

Reviewed on 20/05/2024

Photoshop is my goto image editing software. I will even scree capture images of our in house software and use Photoshop to enhance the capture instead of the capture software's tools.

Pros

I love that versatility that Photoshop provides through effects and layers. Layers, to me is the best part. Updating or editing images is much easier when making edits on a new layer. It also protects the original file.

Cons

My least favorite part of Photoshop is the actions. They can be helpful. I just have not mastered them yet.

Aman

Adobe Photoshop The Old but still the new era

Reviewed on 15/06/2024

Pros

As you guys how common and how useful is this software and it gets used world wide just because of its features and easy to use It also helped me to earn many dollars learning adobe Photoshop will quite help you if you are a student and want to learn and earn.

Cons

It requires very much patience, an editor should be highly skilled to use the software.

Diego
Diego
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Love editing and retouching images with Photoshop!

Reviewed on 30/06/2024

Adobe Photoshop has been incredibly helpful for my photo editing, portrait retouching, and various graphic design projects. I love how it offers numerous tools to enhance images.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop is an excellent software for photographers and graphic designers. I love how it allows me to retouch photo details with a wide variety of tools.

Cons

I believe the AI tool in Photoshop could be improved, as the results often don't meet my expectations.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Adobe Photoshop User w/4 Years of Experience

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

After getting accustomed to the platform, I have become a frequent user of Adobe Photoshop. It is a helpful tool for most, if not all, of my image editing/creation needs.

Pros

I like how Adobe Photoshop can meet each designer where they are. If you are a novice or only need basic photo editing tools, it is more than what you need. If you need to customize images, Adobe Photoshop is an amazing tool that can take your designs to the next level.

Cons

The basic tools are easy enough to find and utilize. However, there is a learning curve to master and use advanced features.

Uthso
  • Industry: Graphic Design

I am a graphic designers. I have a company.

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

Pros

Image editing, image animation creating and exporting are very nice.

Cons

Becuse photoshop is a most powerfull image editing and graphic design software.

Seith
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Genuine comments about Adobe photoshop

Reviewed on 17/05/2024

i have had fan using photoshop , having the freedom to create what ever i wanted

Pros

it gives designers freedom to create or transform anything

Cons

you can not learn it all, its so wide. it requires a lot of learning every single day

Van McLean

Still the topnotch image editing software for graphic artists

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

You can basically do anything and everything with Photoshop. This is what I primarily use for marketing flyer creations from scratch.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop allows you to create your image from scratch and lets your imagination translate into an actual product/layout. It has the most comprehensive feature and shortcut keys are easy to remember for ease of working. Depends on the laptop that youre using as well, it loads faster and edits faster as it's very easy to switch from one function to another - and the toolbar on the left is also very accessible. On the recent Photoshop versions, you can create and save your own workspace which will allow you to choose only the most used icons and functions.

Cons

It has the tendency to eat up a lot of memory depend on your artwork. Photoshop would also require high computer requirements in order for the software to function well. These are very technical observations as the software itself is very great

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop gives you the flexibility to be creative and pick up whatever is in your mind. This is very user-friendly from the graphic artist's perspective. The Adobe Suite might be a bit expensive in general, but definitely worth it for the company.
Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Top tool for image creation and editing

Reviewed on 23/07/2021

I use Photoshop for editing photos, brochure and ad design, banner creation, and much more. It (with few other Adobe programs) helps me to get all graphic design things done, and some hobby projects too.

Pros

Photoshop has all the functionality one might need for graphic design, image editing, photography, both for work and hobby. I like the speed and how the tools are, they really help and save my time for more important things.

Cons

The only times when I turn to some other software are 1) when I want to sharpen the images, I rather use another software and 2) for digital painting, if I want a more traditional look, Corel Painter is better. Apart from this, Photoshop is the king. Competitors are not far behind though, and what I like the least in Photoshop is the pricing model. I prefer to buy the software once and use it (for years) without necessarily buying upgrades. Adobe's pricing model is good for short-term users and those who want constant upgrades. For long-term users who can live without the newest upgrades, this pricing policy is really bad.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

I chose Photoshop because it has the best functionalities for photo editing. However, I still use Corel Painter for digital painting and sometimes Clip Studio too. GIMP was too weak when it comes to functionality and speed so I ditched it, hoping it will evolve in the future. CorelDraw didn't offer what Photoshop did. For vectors I ended up using Adobe Illustrator.
Sean
  • Industry: Design

Graphic Design and Editing made easy.

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

My overall experience is very good, I've done some interesting projects with Photoshop which I could have done in other software or it would have taken me longer. I haven't had too many issues that I needed assistance with except for billing, where I got billed twice but it was resolved in a reasonable amount of time. It took me several days, initially, to figure out some of the quirks and features of Photoshop, of which, I mostly had to look on Youtube for tips and tricks.

Pros

Photoshop is the best graphic design tool on the market, this software offers so much content and tools that help you design whatever you want that I couldn't possibly go to another software. The library and templates offered, make life so much easier with various different aspects of design, from images to your own custom designs.

Cons

customer support isn't the most helpful or punctual and it tends to take several emails to resolve tickets. The software is difficult to use and some of what you get out of its Help Wizard can confuse you, even more, the biggest obstacle for any general user is the user interface, there are just so many buttons, for some, it can be overwhelming, while those like me with trying each button to see what they do.

Adal

Why you might want to start using Adobe Photoshop if your're a Designer.

Reviewed on 27/09/2022

Pros

I personally love most about the software is the amount of ease it creates especially for designers. Whether it be designs for clothing, editing images/photos, graphic design, UI design, or making templates. Photoshop has many features that can give you a head advantage compared to other softwares. Freedom of design would be something I will title this software for.

Cons

Photoshop is a great product and I would recommend designers to at least try it out. Although nothing is perfect, and I still have some UI issues with it or setting up the arrnagemnt of the UI. For example the 3D feature or Photoshop tools icons glitch often which creates a uneasy time for me. Although it doesn't have a huge effect whatsoever.

Nkululeko
Nkululeko
  • Industry: Graphic Design

It's Probably "Photoshopped" is What It Is. Why Choose Adobe Photoshop.

Reviewed on 22/09/2023

I designed my company logo, Shop Layout, Company Branding, Social Media Ads with Photoshop. I have used the software for 10 years now and it keep on getting better and better. Photoshop is the main design software my company uses for all clients' design jobs.

Pros

You can edit any image in each and every possible way. There is a huge tool menu that contains over 50+ tools and presets available for use. The 3D feature in Photoshop makes it easy to create 3D layers within the software. You can also create animations with Photoshop.

Cons

I cannot think of any offsets about this software.

Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Photoshop

I could not reach the desired results with any other software I had previously tried.

DrawPad and CorelDRAW

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop is truly all-in-one photo manipulation and graphic design software by far. There's a popular saying that is "It's Photoshopped", meaning the way the image looks it must have been edited on photoshop based on the realistic editing and manipulation capabilities.
Rafael
  • Industry: Computer Games

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Photoshop: A Must-Have Tool for Creative Professionals

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Overall, my experience with Adobe Photoshop has been positive. It's a powerful and feature-rich software that has helped me create professional-quality images and designs. While it may take some time to learn all of its features, the investment is well worth it for anyone working in the creative field.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about Adobe Photoshop is its extensive selection of tools for editing and enhancing images.

Cons

One thing I liked least about the software is that it can be quite complex and overwhelming for beginners to learn.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is a professional-grade image editing software with a wide range of features and tools for editing and enhancing images. It is preferred by many professionals over other image editing software, such as GIMP, due to its advanced capabilities and constant updates. While GIMP is a free and capable alternative, Photoshop offers a wider range of features and tools that are essential for professional work.
adam
  • Industry: Design

If you're at work or just having fun, you may change the image as you wish.

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

Overall, I've had a terrific time with Photoshop. I would strongly suggest it, and the fact that it includes a tool suite subscription makes it well worth the money.

Pros

Photoshop pioneered digital image editing, so it's no wonder that users such as me have persisted with it for the past two decades. For a novice, Photoshop is simple, but for an expert, the amount of control is unrivaled. And its new AI features make tasks like object masking and portraiture much easier.

Cons

In Photoshop, there isn't anything I wouldn't be satisfied with. Some features, such as auto-cropping photographs to remove the background, aren't perfect, but they're still better than the majority of other options.

Lindsay

If you're a serious designer-- you need this program

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

I will continue to use Photoshop as it's unmatched in the design world. If there are ever any questions or concerns on how to complete a design task, there is a very robust online community, forums and tutorials at my fingertips.

Pros

I love everything about Photoshop. I've used this program for over 15 years and it has become an essential in my design business. I love that the development team keeps adding more and efficient updates and tools. The program continues to improve year after year. There are many tools and actions that make designing and editing a snap.

Cons

Can't say I have any complaints related directly to the software.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

I realized shortly that Canva was not for serious and experienced designers. Photoshop does not have the limitations that Canva has.
Meheli
  • Industry: Photography

Adobe Photoshop Review

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Would it be advisable for me to get Photoshop?

That depends. Assuming you are searching for...

Would it be advisable for me to get Photoshop?

That depends. Assuming you are searching for proficient grade programming and need to work in the expert visual computerization space, learn Photoshop.

It's an incredible instrument that many individuals in this industry use to make and wonderful their plans. Realizing the program will assist you with learning new projects in the future too.

Assuming you are a specialist, I suggest utilizing GIMP or Krita. Why? Photoshop membership charges add up rapidly, and free projects can do a considerable lot of Photoshop's primary elements.

Pros

PROS

Consistent Updates: Adobe offers ordinary updates, fixing bugs, refining instruments, and adding more highlights. The consistent updates keep the application cutthroat on the lookout.

Wide Usage: Millions of individuals use Adobe Photoshop, making it a practically all inclusive language among creators and specialists, extraordinary for joint effort.

Consistent Compatibility with Other Adobe Programs: Photoshop works agreeably with the other Adobe applications, incredible for makers who need to hop between programs.
For instance, a film editorial manager working in Premiere might have to alter a photograph still from a film. They could then leap to Photoshop, modifying, and completing the photograph. Every Adobe application dominates in its picked medium, making the full Creative Cloud suite a tool compartment available to you.

Fantastic Range of Features: You can do nearly anything in this application, from activity, 3D plan, photograph correcting, to considerably more. Photoshop has improved enormously and extended many devices to the forces to be reckoned with they are today.

Cons

Cons

Costly: Photoshop should be paid for through a perpetual membership. It is absolutely impossible to buy the product by and large, an enormous channel on makers who continually then need to dish out many dollars to utilize programming that turns into a crucial piece of their inventive framework.

Overpowering Toolset: The quantity of Photoshop highlights can be overpowering on occasion, particularly for novices learning the application. While the component list is mind boggling, there will frequently be sets of instruments that creatives never contact, contingent upon their specialty.

Troublesome Learning Curve: Bouncing off the most recent point, Photoshop is a monster to learn. Indeed, even veterans should keep watching instructional exercises to stay aware of the new updates and get familiar with the new elements. The steady condition of learning can be a lot for certain clients.

Piyush
  • Industry: Animation

Adobe Photoshop Review

Reviewed on 26/02/2022

Anybody needing to be an expert in the inventive business needs to learn Adobe Photoshop well. Its upper hands are definitely more significant than its impediments. You should make certain of your requirements in light of the fact that Photoshop offers gigantic usefulness. Ideally by getting mindful of these benefits and burdens of utilizing Photoshop will assist you with settling on the ideal choice prior to buying this program

Pros

You can rehabilitate old photographs which have been harmed. Photoshop offers exceptional devices and channels for this reason. Instances of valuable devices are Vanishing point and Clone stamp.
Resizing pictures to an ideal pixel tallness and width can be effortlessly done in Photoshop.
Photoshop has exceptional usefulness for movement. You can make outlines in layer structure which can be then joined to shape activitys.
Photoshop is likewise prominently utilized for planning illustrations and formats for sites. It offers a wide assortment of examples and elements to make an amazing web architecture with a site design.
Essential picture altering, for example, complexion changes, red-eye evacuation, adding/eliminating obscure, teeth brightening and foundation changes are only a tick away. This saves a great deal of time.
Unprecedented picture altering instruments make it extremely simple to apply and save colossal time.
Different organizations of pictures can be altered easily.
Making and altering recordings, and making three dimensional pictures is extremely simple in Photoshop.
There are heaps of best computerized painting brushes for Photoshop that can assist you with working effortlessly.
Shareability with various projects is intended for consistent exchange
Documents can be partaken in various arrangements to suit the necessities of the beneficiary.
Profoundly adjustable alternate ways for a smooth work process.
Proficient

Cons

Being a very good quality programming, it could be challenging for certain fledglings to explore through the UI from the get go. As there are a wide assortment of elements and usefulness, you probably will need to initially recognize your motivation in learning Photoshop and afterward learn highlights that satisfy your necessities.
Running Photoshop programming requires enormous space in the memory, and has refreshed framework prerequisites. Photoshopped pictures likewise require enormous space for capacity. There are execution issues and delay when the framework prerequisites don't match the designs required.
Ceaseless untested updates, which now and again cause mistakes and bugs, are delivered which adds a component of vulnerability to the work process.
Progress observing bars are missing in certain highlights of Photoshop. This influences the efficiency of the client.
Working with vector illustrations is some of the time troublesome as Photoshop isn't viable with all vector designs.
It is costly programming and may not fit the spending plan for some. Besides, Adobe Creative Cloud is a membership based model which implies you pay as long as you need to take their administration. By the by, there is high incentive for cash as the product is very strong. For those with essential picture altering needs, different options will be a superior choice.

Why can't I dispense with Adobe Photoshop?

Reviewed on 03/05/2022

I've been using it for 3 years now and it's so great I've used it, loved the handling, ease of use and the amount of time saving it gave me, really, you will never regret trying it.

Pros

One of the most powerful features that I always use a lot is (object selection tool), I can’t believe how much it is a tool that will save you time, the artificial intelligence is very powerful in this tool, so the object is selected automatically and very professionally.
Also, one of the features that I liked and made my photos at the top of professionalism, is the option (Set Focus Point) where it notifies a point in the image and it has to be in focus, and the rest is out focus, so if you take a picture from the phone, you will make it like professional cameras.
There is a new filter I like that has been added and it is suitable for females, a filter (a natural filter) and it retouches the skin, removes pimples, softens the skin .
Also a powerful feature is to change the details of your face with a filter (smart photo), if you are happy make you sad, get old, remove your head hair, and many other things, etc., the artificial intelligence is very powerful with this filter unlike other programs I used.
If you love autumn, spring, summer or winter photos, Adobe provides you with this feature with the click of a button, a filter (Landscape Mixer) that converts photos to all seasons of the year. You have to work hours.
Frankly, the advantages of Adobe Photoshop are endless, it has many and many advantages, a week of time on yourself.

Cons

Of all these filters and features, only if Adobe adds a similar feature as in Adobe Lightroom, which is the feature of copying and pasting colors easily.

SHAILESH

Valuable & Simple Review Adobe Photoshop

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Adobe Photoshop permits you to make your picture without any preparation and allows your creative mind to convert into a real item/format. It has the most far reaching element and alternate route keys are not difficult to recall for simplicity of working. Relies upon the PC that you are utilizing too, it stacks quicker and alters quicker as it's extremely simple to change starting with one capacity then onto the next - and the toolbar on the left is additionally entirely available. On the new Photoshop adaptations, you can make and save your own work area which will permit you to pick just the most utilized symbols and capacities.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop is incredible programming and each update brings extremely new astounding elements. Adobe's name itself is sufficient to demonstrate this.
Adobe Photoshop is the best photograph proofreader around, regardless of whether you need to finish up your photographs or control them to your ideal requirements, Photoshop is incredible. I love the huge swath of devices Photoshop has permitting quite recently an easygoing client to get essential photograph altering.

Cons

The components can be overpowering for another client. This product is pressed to the gills with highlights.
It offers less help for vector pictures. That was the explanation that I needed to select Illustrator. Other than that, I figure it works effectively.
It tends to gobble up a ton of memory rely upon your craftsmanship. Photoshop would likewise require high PC necessities all together for the product to work well. These are exceptionally specialized perceptions as the actual product is extremely incredible

Cheryl

The professional choice for photo editing and creative design.

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

I've used Photoshop for more than 25 years and I absolutely love it. Yes, there's a learning curve to using it, but learning how to use it is well worth the time. I not only recommend it - I say it's a requirement for anyone wanting to seriously pursue graphics and other creative occupations.

Pros

Photoshop is a playground for anyone with a creative mind - visual artists, designers, photographers, video production/creatives, animators, etc. I've used Photoshop since 1995 (yeah-back in the dinosaur days of computers & software) so I've seen it grow and change through the years. Today the program's functionality and features are phenomenal and make the process of creating as exciting as seeing the final product. Whether you're simply changing the resolution and color mode of a photo for a print project, compositing images, enhancing photographs, animating, or whatever else you're doing, you can count on Photoshop to have the tools and features you need. I always tell new graphics professionals and illustrators that if you can only afford one digital program to start with - get Photoshop first then add on Illustrator and In-Design as soon as you can because Photoshop can provide a lot of bang for the buck!

Cons

Sadly, Photoshop is a bit expensive and it takes a lot of computer memory and power to operate. But, anyone who is serious about good design, art, etc. will understand this and likely find a way to incorporate the program into their toolbox!

The Best Graphic Design Sioftware

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

The best tools and the industry standard software. Learning curve can be higher depending on your goals, but you won't regret putting the time into this tool.

Pros

If Photoshop can't do it, you don't need to. This software is always on the cutting edge of all the classic functions and new ways design, like 3D mapping.

Cons

The software requires a monthly fee to use. I wish there was still an outright buy the software option.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Photoshop

Better functionality.
Ndenibi Joel
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Adobe Photoshop is a great designing tool

Reviewed on 10/06/2023

Photoshop helps me to design everything I need, from birthday cards right up to the most complex of flyers you can think of and when exported, the designs come out in very high quality. I can recommend Photoshop to anyone on any day and time

Pros

Adobe Photoshop makes designing simple. You can actually design anything using Photoshop. Before, I had to use another application to remove photo backgrounds before bringing them to Photoshop but today, I can do everything in Photoshop. This helps to ease my work.

Cons

Photoshop is a bit complex so it requires a whole lot of training before being able to make use of the application