Adit

4.6/5

Erin

Tech support

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Fantastic- they’re professional and responsive and their tech support is top notch and bundled with the marketing package

Pros

Appointment reminders, google review help

Cons

Only thing is possibly social media management, however it’s difficult as social media is so personal

Response from Adit

Hi Erin,

Thanks for leaving us your feedback!

Our Tech Support team wanted us to thank you for your kind words!
It's also good to know that appointment reminders and reviews are helpful for you.

As for social media, you're right, it can be tricky to manage because it's always changing but our experts have always found a way get results. We would love to know more about your specific challenges. Would you mind sending us some more details related to your unique experience so we can find a way to make it easier?

Emailing [email protected] would be the best way to relay the info.

Thank you!

David

RED PINE DENTAL

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Pros

I like adit because it is super easy to use, the communication it sends to patients is amazing it saves a lot of time.

Cons

There is nothing dislike about adit at the moment.

Mark

Adit SEO services are a joke, contract is sneaky- they make it hard to leave

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Initially I was pleased with pricing compared to Weave, but I am now realizing that they always intend to be lower cost inferior option. I am not seeing return on investment so I want to move my business to Weave. I was told verbally that we were no longer in contractual relationship (month to month) but now that we have informed Adit that we want to move our account to Weave they showed us a line in the contract that says they can renew contract automatically for 1 year. I don't like feeling stuck, and I am not happy with the deception

Pros

Appointment scheduling through website is efficient

Cons

Adit SEO Services are outsourced to people that do not understand dentistry. Their idea of SEO is to post monthly articles to your Google profile. The articles appear to be produced by artificial unintelligience. I have found this to have absolutely ZERO impact on website rankings and new patient numbers.

Hannah
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Good service but needs improvement

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Overall I'm very happy. Just some minor adjustments specific to our field, but other than that we are pleased.

Pros

I like the ease of this software and how helpful the customer support is.

Cons

I dislike the lack of control over certain content. EG: Review requests have no frequency or limitations. For our dental office (which was not on the list of organizations to choose from), we sometimes see patients multiple times a week and the number of review requests can be overbearing. In addition, the notifications are hard to read as well and seem to get lost- even with the notification tab.

Response from Adit

Hi Hannah,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us detailed, constructive feedback!

We're so glad to hear that our software is a breeze to use and that our support team has been so helpful to you.

We apologize for missing this comment and not responding sooner. Since you left this feedback, we've made some pretty big changes to our platform which included review request limitations (maximum of 2 every 60 days so your patients are no longer bombarded) and our notifications have undergone several updates to improve their readability.

We appreciate all feedback, especially when they are suggestions on how we can improve. Thanks again for taking the time!

Ricken

The best of the best

Reviewed on 30/09/2021

Pros

The platform and ease of use for all users.

Cons

At times the software can freeze up.

Response from Adit

Hi Ricken,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback!

We designed our platform to be simple and intuitive and we're so glad that you and your team find it so easy to use!

As for the freezing, we hope this is rare for you but if it isn't, our support team would be happy to troubleshoot and get to the root cause. Please contact [email protected] or call (832) 225-8865 and someone should answer in under 5 minutes.

Thanks for putting your trust in Adit for the past 2 years!

Padi

Consultant using Adit in multiple locations

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Very satisfied with the services.

Very satisfied with the services.

Pros

The integration of marketing, patient communication, phone system and the analytics all under one platform is amazing.

Cons

Communicating with support and direct access to high level managers.

Ankit

ADIT Customer Review

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Pros

Very Easy to use and very helpful. Easily integrated with the dental software.

Cons

Nothing. I like the software. Having a Phone app that you could see would be great but i think they are working on it

Response from Adit

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback! Glad to hear Adit has been a breeze to use.

In case you missed it, we launched our Adit mobile app in the App Store and Google Play Store so now you can take Adit on the go.

You can download the Free Adit app from:

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adit/id1565902948

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adit.app

We'd love to hear your thoughts about the mobile app when you've had a chance to use it!

Fabia

Great marketing tool and team

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

Adit has been an integral part of my marketing team for my startup office since before I even opened. With their guidance and input, I have been able to build my practice exponentially. They are readily available for any technical issues if we run into any and always have suggestions for my marketing campaigns! A great office has a great team behind it and Adit has been an essential part of it!

Pros

Great patient engagement platform and patient forms

Cons

Sometimes have glitches with integrating with open dental

Response from Adit

Hi Fabia,

It's been such a pleasure to work with your practice from the start and see how much it's grown in such a short period of time! We're honored to be your team behind the scenes :)

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Shervin

Amazing Technology/Good dental software for office management/ Excellent tech.

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

[sensitive content hidden] are very helpful !

[sensitive content hidden] are very helpful !

Pros

Adit has been a major help to our organization and growth. The software and team have been essential in helping us make better decisions and work together as a team. We're grateful for their help and are constantly amazed at how well we function without them.

Cons

Team is always a few step ahead of the tech and updates. Nothing really that we don’t like!

Tina

Adit review

Reviewed on 04/04/2023

Adit has been a good help and it makes us aware of where we can improve and has helped us keep in better contact with our patients.

Pros

The texting option and the overview of production

Cons

Online scheduling...it doesn't work well. People think they have an appointment when it is not completed sometimes.

Tonya

Terrible

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

Pros

I thought the phones but they only work half the time!!!!

Cons

EVERYTHING! We have had nothing but problems.

Response from Adit

Hi Tonya, we are so sorry you and your team had a negative experience with our platform and services. It's never easy to hear that a customer regrets choosing us, not just because we did not live up to expectations, but because it means we inconvenienced you.

At Adit, we believe in transparency and doing the right thing even when it's hard. This includes taking feedback like this and using it to fuel our collective mission to make life easier for practices and teams like yours. We hope you were able to find a software that exceeds your expectations and is a good fit for your awesome team. All the best to you! - The Adit Team

Saurabh

Adit Review

Reviewed on 19/06/2023

Pros

Very Friendly Service. Excellent results. Integration with practice management software was seamless. Would highly recommend.

Cons

Practice SEO dashboard to monitor monthly progress feature is missing.

Javed

The best industry support software to Eaglesoft

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

I have been in the Industry for 30 year and I am tech savey. Adit is an Excellent software which encompasses all the aspects of the practice effectively with least over head. More over the entire support team is deligent

Pros

Every Module or feature is perfect as I wanted.

Cons

So far so good. and Trying to tie loose ends

Sarah

Great Platform

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

Pros

On the day to day [sensitive content hidden] is helpful and useful for both employees and patients. The user friendly software makes it less intimidating than most. The desktop popups and the application are easy to navigate.

Cons

More options for mass texting for specific appointment reminders.

Jazlyn

Extremely Helpful!

Reviewed on 23/09/2021

Pros

Adit goes above and beyond to help our office communicate with our patients from online appointments, appointment reminders, accessible texting communication, online paperwork, and so much more!

Cons

Nothing Adit is great! Even if you have a small issue their support team reached out and will fix any problem very quickly!

Response from Adit

Hi Jazlyn,

Thank you for going above and beyond to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that our platform and customer service are 5-star worthy! Thanks for for your positive feedback.

Rima

Adit friend

Reviewed on 09/12/2021

very good

very good

Pros

The website and patient ease of making appointments seeing reviews

Cons

not sure will leave it blank for now .

Response from Adit

Hi Rima,

Thanks for your review!

We're so glad to hear that your patients find it easy to book appointments. Thanks for trusting us with your practice for the past 2 years!

Freddy
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Using Adit for over 1 year!

Reviewed on 10/12/2021

Pros

Using adit for all the integrated services is very beneficial to our goals.

Cons

Not much, because everything is great. If i ever have a concern, they usually resolve it really fast.

Response from Adit

Hi Freddy,

We can't thank you enough for the kind words about Adit. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

We're excited to pass on your feedback about our stellar Support Team's efficiency. We look forward to serving you and your team for another year and beyond!

Navjot

Highly recommend Adit

Reviewed on 04/10/2021

Adit frees up the time for reception to work on other tasks

Adit frees up the time for reception to work on other tasks

Pros

I like that Adit confirms our patients appointments for us and sends them Happy Birthday messages

Cons

We have not had any negative experiences with Adit.

Response from Adit

Hi Navjot,

Thanks for leaving us a review!

So happy to hear that your experience with Adit has been a positive one so far and that your reception team is getting more time back in their day.

Adit's automation features like appointment confirmations and birthday messages play a large role in saving time and it's great to hear that they've been so useful to you. Thanks again for your feedback!

Abdulla
Abdulla

Pozative has helped tremendously in getting our patients to leave us positive reviews

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Pros

The software is easy to use and it didn't take long to show my front desk staff how to use it. I'm also able to log in to make sure they are sending the pozative review text messages to the patients. In addition, its method for preventing negative feedback by catching upset clients internally first and allowing us to address any complaints is brilliant.

Cons

After using the product for some time now, I haven't found any significant cons or issues with it at all.

Johnette

Adit Tech

Reviewed on 27/02/2023

It has been really good

It has been really good

Pros

Ease in using the software and like the accuracy

Cons

I would like to eventually have e scripts on the software

Rafil

Should have started with Adit sooner

Reviewed on 08/09/2023

Everybody has been helpful, knowledgeable and solves our issues.

Everybody has been helpful, knowledgeable and solves our issues.

Pros

Technology features that integrate with our current software. Ease of patient registration which saves time of our front desk. Great support team.

Cons

All the features are not active yet. They are still new with the technology bundle, but they are constantly enhancing the service, but its not all there yet.

Dr Fady

Excellent app

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Pros

Confidentiality , ease of use , me & my staff love that software because it give us a feedback & control about what is being posted on our online pages

Cons

Nothing really , me & my staff love that software because it give us a feedback & control about what is being posted on our online pages

Crissy

Inspire Dental- Review

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

Missed claims, marketing and lower merchant fees

Missed claims, marketing and lower merchant fees

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Adit pay has some issues in regards to reporting, its also very slow when it comes to loading the patient information.

Getting more reviews

Reviewed on 06/11/2017

Pros

Our staff like the ability to respond directly to positive reviews. We like the patient interface as it allows us to get feedback as well

Clarence

Awful Software - Even worse Customer Support

Reviewed on 09/05/2023

Bad. Choose another provider.

Bad. Choose another provider.

Pros

None. Terrible from day 1. I wish I could say something positive but I can’t.

Cons

Little to no communication as soon as I told them I no longer wish to move forward with their services, after a very rough and bumpy implementation process