GoTo Meeting Reviews

GoTo Meeting

4.4 (11,551)
Online meeting software with HD video conferencing

(11,551)
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

Jorge
Jorge

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Pros

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Cons

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Microsoft Teams and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Because I have a lot of problems with how difficult was for the users to connect to the meeting. They connect, but allways forget to connect audio or video because it is no easy to find it. Also bacause I had problems with support and invoicing.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Because its easiness to connect to the conference
Julie
Julie
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Functional and easy to configure meeting software

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

The video and audio both look and sound fairly decent. The platform's emphasis on user privacy is a particularly attractive feature. The success of any solution to a user's problem hinges on how quickly it can be implemented. All of the meetings are safe and sound.

Pros

It allows users to have teleconferences, record meetings, and make audio communications with others inside and outside the company. Because it's a safe environment, the tool is used regularly. Sharing one's screen with other participants is a useful feature that facilitates collaboration and clear communication.

Cons

Due to intermittent connection issues, logging in can be a challenge at times. There are occasions when the call quality decreases, which is frustrating for the consumers. The chat tool has fewer options and less intriguing video effects.

Customer Service Nightmare

Reviewed on 03/01/2019

I have to test each and every access code and then regenerate the meeting if I find that the access code is invalid. And I have no way of knowing if this a problem that they are working to remedy or not. It is a nuisance problem that was barely acknowledged. This entire experience was one that makes you start reviewing their competition.

Postscript:
About two hours after I found out from the customer service rep how to test the access codes for the meetings that I had created in GoToMeeting to test if they were invalid or not, I visited my GoToMeeting page. Some of the meetings were no longer there. I went to my Outlook Calendar and the meetings with the phone numbers and the access codes were still there. I called the phone numbers assigned to those meetings and dialed the access codes. The access codes were invalid. This means that someone at GoToMeeting tested all the meetings that I had created and removed those with invalid access codes.
It would have been much easier from the outset if the customer service person had simply apologized for the problem of invalid access codes rather than telling me that the error lay in my cut and paste skills. Telling someone that they are not capable of a routine as simple as cut and paste, and that their execution of that process introduced the errors is pretty silly. I discussed this situations with my supervisor who told me that our company is planning to switch to another provider.

Pros

I have used GoToMeeting off and on for both meetings and webinars for over 6 years in several environments and it works pretty consistently. Early on, there were several problems with sound and people being unable to hear intermittently but in the past few years those quality problems have apparently been resolved. It is easy to use and set up

Cons

Over the past two weeks, I have set up meetings with GoToMeetings and the access code turned out to be invalid. It occurred last week and once again today. I went to the customer support section on their website and it suggested that the access code be tested by calling in on another number. I tried this and once again received the message that the access code was invalid. I followed the process of finding a live customer support person as outlined on the site. I was connected to a classically unhelpful customer service person that I recall from a decade or so ago. Overall technology companies have moved away from outsourcing customer service matters to poorly trained, ineffective and resistant customer service teams. This individual refused to acknowledge that the problem lay with the generation of invalid access codes at their end until I worked him over with logic. I had to pull out of him the process of figuring out how to test all of the access codes I currently have in the meetings that I have set up for the next few weeks. I got him to finally admit that the problem I am having is a problem for other people too. I could not find out from him if the problem was increasing or decreasing at their end. He would not provide me with access to a supervisor or technical person responsible for monitoring and eliminating the problem of invalid access codes. It was a nightmare

ZOUHAIR
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

As an ESL teacher

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Pros

As an ESL teacher , GoTo Meeting is what I have been using to get in touch with my students and it’s even easy to use .

Cons

Easy to use by my students and the platform is simple and clear

• Industry: Program Development

Good tool for meetings and screen sharing, quite light and fast.

Reviewed on 01/09/2023

It is a good and low-cost product that helped us provide remote support to many clients.

Pros

This tool is quite safe and does not have an extensive list of vulnerabilities like other brands of its competition.When we used it, it was quite fast and light.

Cons

I think that it should have the possibility of being able to share files during the remote session, it was a problem having to find another tool to send files during the session, however other products that compete with this tool have this functionality.I also think that if the shared screen could be Zoomed it would be useful in some occasions of Support or remote presentation.The possibility of holding remote meetings simultaneously is important (when you have several clients at the same time and several support agents), it would be important for the brand to evaluate having this functionality that its competition does have.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It helped us decide the price since it was lower than other similar products, and also that at that time during the pandemic, other competing products had many published vulnerabilities, whereas GoToMeeting did not have those alerts.
Jehos
  • Industry: Animation

It is a very good and useful app

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

It's a very good and useful app for meeting and online classes

It's a very good and useful app for meeting and online classes

Pros

I really like the app because I use the app for online classes

Cons

I use the app for online classes and like meeting too

Yamin

Go to meeting Review

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Pros

Easy to use , working on many platforms

Cons

Background images needed enhancement, this will make the app more functional.

Anibal
Anibal
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Go To Meeting Review

Reviewed on 29/01/2024

Pros

It has a great view and is user-friendly. The video conference is straightforward to set up. And for nontechnological users, it is easy to explain the tool to use depending on their needs.

Cons

I don't have any dislike about this platform.

vikas

Go To Meeting

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

Good experience this app usse to attend the meeting

Good experience this app usse to attend the meeting

Pros

Last time my laptop in not working for some problems I m attending all meeting my phone this app.

Cons

All people attending the meeting office school and college. This app is few seconds to connect the people and start the meeting voice and videos very clear.

Taljaard
Taljaard

GoTo Meeting Review

Reviewed on 28/01/2024

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity with its user-friendly interface

Cons

I experienced sound issues, especially echoes and the pricing is a bit high compared to other similar products.

Morgan
  • Industry: Accounting

Good, If Your Client Can Get In

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Pros

Join.Me has a good scheduling system that sends automated invites if you input the emails. It also provides numbers for different time zones, which is nice when working with clients across the country. You can customize your background and photo which is nice as well! You don't need to worry about clients coming into a meeting that they shouldn't (for example if you're running behind and the next client tries logging in) - you can lock meetings and they have to knock to join and you must approve it. Once you're in, you can click around when mouse control is granted. This product is better for meetings with a large group and a presenter, rather than remote access.

Cons

My customers have an awful time getting connected with Join.Me. Most of them work with computers daily and while they may not be the most tech savvy, they are intelligent. The online meeting versus downloading the app seems to be an issue. I often have to advise they close out of everything and start over. If you simply want to show your screen, it is fairly simple. If you need control of another computer, this product lacks a lot of functionality, especially compared to TeamViewer. The pricing of this software feels high for what you get.

GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Our TeamViewer software was old and this had a lower price tag. Ultimately, we went back to TeamViewer.

TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Pricing and seemingly simple and user friendly.
Sarah
  • Used for 2+ years

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Pros

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Cons

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

BlueJeans Meetings

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

The privacy, safety and security is much better than Zoom. We have never been hacked using GoToMeeting.

Zoom Events and Webinar

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

The price and features were very reasonable.
Althea
  • Industry: Building Materials

The best conference server I ever tried

Reviewed on 08/11/2020

Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Pros

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Cons

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

• Industry: Management Consulting

GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Pros

I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Cons

The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

Zoom Events and Webinar

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

WebEx was three times as expensive.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

At the time, it was security issues with Zoom. They seem to have overcome them, so Zoom will be a prime contender when we're up for renewal.
Satya
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Best Collaboration tool

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Overall experience is pretty awesome and I recommend this tool for any such collaborations or any conferencing session is required. Price wise also it is pretty less.

Pros

Best Audio Video Quality during the Call. We can use this without any corporate network. International calls are pretty nice and sound and video quality during the international meetings are pretty cool. Recording of the meetings and storing them in the cloud is the best option so that we can get the recordings anytime from the cloud.

Cons

The recordings should be stored more then 3 months in the Cloud. The recordings are getting autodeleted from the cloud after 3 months which is very frustrating. Chats should be achieved and can be accessible after the meeting.

Webex and Zoom

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Price is pretty less for GoToMeeting compared to WebEx.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

We all surprised with the price difference that we get in compared to above two products. Along with the customer service from the product in comparison to other two.
Jonathan
Jonathan

I wanted it to be better than Zoom, but it wasn't

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Ultimately, I ended up reverting back to Zoom after spending more than 6 months trying to make it work. Zoom has much more widespread adoption, and I found I kept having to ask people to install GTM, and then there was often issues, especially with clients who worked in corporate settings.

There were a lot of tech hiccups trying to make this work, which really disappointed me, because I genuinely wanted to make the switch, but after having so many issues and trying to convince others to make the switch, I found I still ended up having to use Zoom.

Pros

I like that it's made by the same company that makes LastPass, which I think is an excellent program. The interface is relatively simple to use, and it does have a similar feel to Zoom, with slightly less functionality, but slightly better aesthetics.

Cons

Lacked some of the functionality that Zoom has, and had more buggy issues with audio, and people trying to use and install the software.

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Because I felt that GTM would be more secure than Zoom, and I wanted to use a security focused video conferencing software.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Because I felt that it was more secure than Zoom, and I could have more confidence in the data protection of GTM.
Silviya

GoTo Meeting an efficient way to connect with anyone,anywhere on any device

Reviewed on 27/02/2022

GoTo Meeting is virtual platform meeting that fits every company environment. Effortless plan,create and deliver immersive virtual or hybrid events in minutes . It helps engage your employees or customers with simple to deliver but powerful virtual events

Pros

I use GoTo Meeting for online meetings. It is seamless and simple. It is easy to join for attendees. It is a reliably way that I can trust for our company. It works every time. The features and overall functionality are trustworthy

Cons

I like everything. It is very easy to use. The clarity of the technology used for GoTo meeting is great. It works great,anytime and anywhere.

Microsoft OneNote, Webex and Zoom

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

I wanted to boost our engagement strategy with virtual Events. I found GoTo Meeting with great management platform. It drives attendees engagement. You can enhance attendees experience with personalized live -streamed content and interactive activities

Built for Teams and TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

I choose GoTo Meetings because it is the best way to have fully managed events.Our clients are satisfied with the product . It is essential to make a transition to paperless meetings. I can secure web conferencing .It is fast,reliable and I can secure video conferencing
Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

My favorite online meeting platform!

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

I enjoy using this GoTo Meeting! Easy to use, reliable, high quality. Overall it's a good product and the customer service is nice. We have increased our productivity by meeting whenever and whenever we would like with GoTo Meeting.
If you need to have meetings that are 40+ minutes you'll need to start over or use the paid version.

Pros

I love the clear audio and HD video! The reliability is great and that's such an important component. GoTo Meeting offers a free trial and has good customer support. I really enjoy using the mobile version now, it is quick and easy to set up.
GoTo Meeting can support a high number of attendees or participants so it's great for small and large businesses.
The screen sharing and browser sharing are excellent and so convenient to have! Your calender can be applied to the product as well.
The security level is high and I feel safe using GoTo Meeting. I feel that my privacy is valued and protected.

Cons

The con that stood out to me was the lack of customization in some areas, mainly the meetings themselves. I did not like that the free version has a 40 minute time limit for meetings.
The browser sharing features malfunctioned twice but after resetting it has not happened again.

TeamViewer, Microsoft Teams and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

We were not happy with the video quality and reliability of previous products

Webex, Zoho Meeting and Zoom

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

GoTo Meeting had a free version and a great reputation for video quality
Bhuban

It's easy to share documents during meetings, and there are ways for me to do it as well

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

To make a webinar, I can use GoToMeeting to do it easily in an efficient manner.

Pros

GoToMeeting gives managers a lot of freedom when it comes to scheduling meetings.
It lets me have up to 500 people at a time at our meetings.
GoToMeeting cuts down on the costs of travel for employees who have to go to meetings at work.
It's possible to avoid paying for things like air travel, hotels, and rental cars by using GoToMeeting. Companies can then use these funds to grow their business.
If your business meets the requirements for GoToMeeting, you can use the software.
There are drawing tools and other virtual tools that I can use to keep my audience interested.

Cons

As with any computer software, there may be mistakes that can't be avoided. Problems like not being able to load or cutting out while you're using GoToMeeting can make it less useful.
Some people don't like the fact that they need a fast, error-free Internet connection to use GoToMeeting. This is true even if the company has a good relationship. Things like power outages or violent storms could have an impact on the program.
With all of the features it has, GoToMeeting still doesn't have enough chat features for people to talk to each other.
The meeting recordings only stay in the cloud for a year, after which they are removed and can no longer be used.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It lets me have up to 500 people at a time at our meetings.
Jeffrey
  • Industry: Entertainment

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Reviewed on 03/03/2019

Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Pros

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Cons

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Mahendra
Mahendra
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

GoToMeeting

Reviewed on 24/04/2021

I used this software since last year and i had bunch of benefits and i can connect my clients and my staff where they live from other countries so very fluently and ease of the functionality we can attend the conference of 100 people’s at a time
Lot of benefits its get from but fact is many of people didn’t know about it
and seriously it very best and industry leadings features it provides
i strongly recommend this over any software

Pros

Create link share it and boom join meeting instantly i think is best and more efficiently working meeting software that i had ever used it fluencly help me alot and my all colleagues and employees more enthusiastically join the meeting and better quality of video call and audio call

Cons

This software is paid and, it provides lot of features but i think everyone thinking with that software is paid so many of them go ahead so i thing GoToMeetings have to provide 7 days trial to people for better understanding of what they paid for

Zoom Events and Webinar and Google Meet

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It’s work very efficiently and properly
Waleed
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Improving communication to achieve the best results and follow-ups through remote work

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

The GoTo Meeting feature provides high-quality remote communication for individuals and groups, and it helped us effectively during the Corona pandemic, as well as after the end of the pandemic, it became part of the main applications that we rely on daily to manage our business. It has enabled us to stay in constant contact and exchange all the documents and data we need, which has increased our capabilities and enabled us to complete tasks remotely and organize meetings with ease and flexibility.

Pros

GoTo Meeting is one of the best applications that has allowed millions of people around the world to talk remotely by voice and video and with high quality technologies. To keep in touch with superiors, colleagues, and clients, as well as organize meetings and track the progress of projects and tasks, GoTo Meeting was to organize it all with efficiency. GoTo Meeting is easy to use and has a simple user interface and offers push notification system as well as schedule reminders for upcoming meetings or interviews. In addition, there is no delay in broadcasting, which enables the attendees to interact more between all those invited to the meeting and achieve their goals of the meeting. The program also allows you to send files, images, text messages, share presentations and other items in a very simple way, which enhances its use for the sustainability of remote work. From the main menu, you can plan when you want to receive calls and check the connection status. It can also stop unwanted people from contacting you again. I also like how to import contacts and also send invite links to those lists, which shortens a lot of procedures and makes it easier for us to invite more colleagues to participate.

Cons

There are not many negatives about GoTo Meeting, which seems perfect to me, as it provides a very simple user interface which makes it very practical to use.

Rahul
  • Industry: Human Resources

Maximizing Efficiency of HR Hiring Process Through GoTo Meeting Tool

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

GoTo Meeting's mobile applications and web-based platform enable you to conduct meetings and collaborate with clients from anywhere, at any time. This flexibility is particularly beneficial for remote work scenarios or when dealing with clients in different time zones. You can easily join meetings, share files, and engage in discussions using your preferred device, be it a computer, smartphone, or tablet. GoTo Meeting simplifies the process of conducting candidate interviews, especially when dealing with remote or international candidates. We can schedule video interviews, invite candidates to join the meeting, and easily assess their qualifications, communication skills, and cultural fit. The file sharing feature comes in handy for sharing resumes, portfolios, and other supporting documents during the interview process. Overall, using GoTo Meeting has been beneficial for our business, and I greatly enjoy the tool's features that make work easier and enhance client interaction. It allows us to conduct meetings seamlessly, share files efficiently, and collaborate effectively within scheduled times.

Pros

GoToMeeting enables users to easily share their screen in real time along with high quality audio and video conferencing. The tool also supports various collaboration features such as text chat, file sharing, document annotation, white boarding and more enabling all participants to be engaged during meetings regardless of their physical location. The built-in recording feature allows you to capture your entire meeting session including both audio and video which can then be used later on as reference material when making decisions or ensuring compliance with company policies. Mobile support ensures that you will always have access to your meetings even when you are away from your desk allowing you maximum flexibility while staying productive no matter where you are located. According to me GoTo Meeting’s two way audio & video capabilities make it the perfect choice for any HR professional looking for a reliable online meeting solution that enables them to communicate effectively with current staff members or interview potential candidates anywhere in the world at anytime of day!

Cons

GoTo Meeting into our HR consultant agency's workflow allows for efficient client meetings, streamlined candidate interviews, effective training and onboarding, collaborative policy reviews, and secure discussions.

Muthoni
Muthoni
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

You can never go wrong with Goto Meeting

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Honestly Goto Meeting is the real deal for us we can communicate from anywhere and still have an experience competely similar to that of virtual meetings

Pros

GoTo Meeting is an exemplary platform that is taking the lead in the virtual meeting industry with a flexible pricing plans to suits every budget. It's user friendly UI and ease of adoption and use stands out. I can join work meetings from any device or even directly through the browser using the invite link. Also I get notified before the start of the actual meeting from then I proceed to test my connection and video using my webcam. Goto Meeting comes with an overload of presenter tools such us screens sharing where presenters can share their desktops and slides to keep the audience engaged In addition to the drawing tools. All these happen with high quality videos and audio. It is allows for recording of meeting in progress which can then be stored on cloud or shared for reference. It's integration power is another thing I find quite useful that we can launch and share meeting links directly from outlook or slack for more convenience. Also everything about the meeting platform is secure from content, videos , audios and meetings are secured in that only the invitees with passcode can join

Cons

Goto meeting is secure and safe to host succesful virtual office meetings which gives us convenience. I therefore have nothing against it.

Arturo

Pretty good conference software

Reviewed on 21/09/2019

The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Pros

Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on.
Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Cons

Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.