Quickbooks Online

4,508 reviews

Kurt H.

I Love the Access I have with Quickbooks Online

Reviewed on 14/03/2021

As I already said, I love the direct access to my numbers and the added reporting that has allowed me to better run my company by quickly getting insights I need. It's a lot easier for customers to pay online and I'm finding more and more of the moving that direction vs. sending in checks, so it's good that we are set up in this way now.

Pros

I started using desktop Quickbooks back in 2000 right after I first started the company. As a single-person company at first, I got used to being in the books almost every day. As we grew we added an in-house Bookkeeper. A few years ago I relocated the company to a different area and we kept our Bookkeeper who stayed in the original area. I really missed having direct access to the numbers so last year I switch to Quickbooks Online and I love it. In addition to having direct access to the numbers I need, it has a lot of other functionality and reporting that I really like. It's also great for clients to easily pay the invoices online. It's making a night and day difference. Support has been great as well.

Cons

It's definitely very expensive to be paying a pretty high fee every month - especially compared to the desktop version where we bought it and were good for years to come. It's definitely worth it but I'd be more of an evangelist if the pricing was a little easier on the pocket book.

Chris M.

Upgraded from Quickbooks Desktop to Save Time Every Month

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

It's been very simple to use overall. I enjoy being able to work on or books from any computer or even a cell phone. Previously I could only access our bookkeeping records by physically going into our office.

Pros

The best part of Quickbooks Online is its integration with our business bank account. Prior to QB Online we used QB desktop. We would have to manually review expenses and bank accounts to make sure everything was entered into Quickbooks correctly and would constantly come across discrepancies due to data entry errors. Now that we use Quickbooks online, we have it integrated with our business account and simply identify what category each expense belongs to. It's also easy to set a "rule" for certain expenses (for example recurring monthly charges) to automatically categorize these every month. This has saved us many hours of data entry every month which is very valuable for a small business.

Cons

It takes a little time to get used to some of the changes from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online. For instance, I have a hard time figuring out where to make manual journal entries and have to use Google to figure it out. Also, the price can be significantly higher than the desktop version depending on how you use it. Currently a desktop version for my needs without a subscription can be bought for $399. In the past I have been able to use a desktop version for several years. For example, when I switched from Desktop to QB online in early 2021, I was still succesfully using a 2018 vesrion of QB Desktop. Currently I am paying $300 every year for the online version.

Tammy C.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Quickbooks online

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

For the most part I really like the software, there are just a few things that aren't as handy as the old desktop version. They periodically do different feature updates that for my portion of the accounting don't really enhance my job or make it easier.

Pros

I love the fact that I don't have to do manual backups! I love that it is accessible from any computer. It is a huge help that I am able to scan and attach invoices, comes in very handy when I need to double check payments made.

Cons

From an accounting standpoint the fact that the program doesn't recognize if an invoice was previously entered by the invoice number is something I really miss from the old desktop form of the software. On this software you could enter the same invoice number in 10 times and it would never "see" that the invoice was previously entered. This causes a lot of back and forth between the vendor account and bills window which takes extra time. The only other comment I have is concerning the reports section. I am not a trained accountant and on the old desktop version it was far easier to generate reports.

Mike G.

Makes daily financial task super easy

Reviewed on 15/03/2021

QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Pros

The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Cons

What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

FreshBooks

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Wanted to be able to access my books anywhere my accountant suggested it.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

I chose QBO because Intuit was able to migrate my Quickbooks Desktop company to Quickbooks Online very easy.
Janet B.
  • Industry: Accounting

A must-have for business owners

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

The auto-bank download is a must-have in any tax software. The Desktop version requires some steps to manually visit the bank for the download but can be done. QBO is a solid software for small businesses.

Pros

Good tutorials available, auto-banking transaction download (though it does not work for some banks or credit unions in BC) is a great feature, easy to MATCH or TRANSFER funds. Easy to set up bills and to invoice out of the program.

Cons

A little bit glitchy - sometimes fields get lost, or report titles get shifted and cut-off. Multi-currency requires the user to go online externally to grab exchange rates. It's confusing to issue customer refunds. The tax module (GST, PST) works okay. Bank reconciliations are difficult when there's anything done out of the ordinary, whereas a manual reconciliation would get the job done quicker.

Sage 50cloud, Wave Accounting and FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

Sage does not have free access for accountants and bookkeepers, so I do not recommend that program since I have not had the opportunity to try it or access my client's books with it. I've used Wave (free) and while it does download from the bank, the information is not as comprehensive and it does not reconcile easily with the GL. FreshBooks is highly not recommended for business who need double-entry accounting (ie. would be useful only with self-employed persons who do not need a balance sheet). For these reasons, I recommend QBO for small businesses.
Gloria P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Perfect for small business

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Quickbooks is great because I don't have a pile of receipts to type in. I can upload my transactions directly from my bank and code them as they are uploaded. I use it for tracking income and expenses, sending invoices and running reports. I love the payroll function which saves me money because I don't have to pay the accountant to file my tax documents.

Pros

I like being able to use the online service where I can log in anywhere I have internet access. This gives me the option to work remotely.

Cons

The banking function is good, but it takes several days to sync up to my online banking balance (doesn't show charges until they are posting, and doesnt download pending ones)

Gusto

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

My accountant suggested I use Quickbooks because they have capability to file state and federal forms.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

It was a great all in one product at a price that fit my budget

Response from Intuit

Hi there, Gloria. We know managing a business doesn't always happen behind a desk. It's great to hear you've been able to easily complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can count on us to have your back for years to come! To find out more about updating your bank feeds in QuickBooks, we recommend this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/change-bank-account/how-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/00/186436

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Scott B.

The proverbial 800 pound gorilla still works!

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

QBO is the only one with the complete package that includes the ability to write and track checks. Since my business is simple, I need a lighter, "for dummies" mode that could remove a lot of clutter when it is not necessary. As a consignment business, I use software that is specific to the industry. It keeps all of the data I need to meet regulations. For QBO, a payment is a simple transaction. I wish the system could be lighter and less cluttered.​

Pros

Aside from keeping things in order, it allows someone with no accounting experience to do the basic bookkeeping activities, produce reports, and keep up with the finances. I like that it will connect with the bank and download activities! Best of all, it will print checks!

Cons

Connection with the bank can be flakey, depending on the bank. You have to watch the activity because QB does not tell you if there are problems. It should provide an option to warn you when it could not contact the bank overnight. Also, it is very difficult to use the check lineup processes. For some reason, I cannot get the check printing to line up properly and the tools they give do not work well.

FreshBooks and Zoho Books

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

In my business, the law requires that I pay clients with checks or store credit. I need the ability to write checks and have them tracked in the accounting software. QBO is the only package I found that can write checks.
Anna H.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Use QuickBooks to feel Empowered and Efficient while running your business

Reviewed on 16/05/2019

As an ASL Interpreter, I met many self-employed freelancers in my field. I was very apprehensive about transitioning from staff employment to self-employment. Luckily, I decided to try the Self-Employed option through Quickbooks. It's been a great experience. As a "first generation freelancer", I depend daily on the tracking tools that QuickBooks provides. Before, I faced daily anxieties about whether or not I was documenting my expenses and mileage correctly. Now, I track this information confidently with Quickbooks, and am able to spend more of my cognitive and emotional energy on my actual work and passions.

Pros

I mostly use the "QuickBooks:Self-Employed" features of this software. I love the versatility with the mileage tracker that allows me either to have trips automatically tracked or to add and delete trips on my own. Living in a metropolitan area, the mileage tracker will sometimes count rides on public transportation as a car ride. I'm easily able to delete that trip and also check on my transactions to make sure that the money spent on transportation is documented appropriately as business or personal.
One of my VERY favorite features are under the "Reports" section. I love the ability to get a preview of what kind of information I'll be sharing at tax time. I can download an excel spreadsheet that breaks down all of my Schedule C Transactions as a different page for each category (assets, meals, etc.). Before I started using Quickbooks, I didn't even know what most of these terms event meant! Now I'm able to work more freely and confidently as a "first generation freelancer".

Cons

When manually adding a trip to the mileage section, you are able to input the beginning address and the end address. However, QuickBooks does not have a feature that will calculate the miles between those addresses. As of now, I have to go back to my Google Maps app to see what the number of miles were. It makes the experience less fluid.

Cornelius H.

Buyer Beware

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

The online version is a decent product but I am sure there are other online accounting software packages that provide the same or much more. Dealing with the online accountant customer service department is a total waste of time. Their management team seems to be concerned with their numbers more than customer appreciation. Terrrrrible! My advice: "Buyer beware!"

Pros

The ability to assign classes in creating rules for the electronic bank transaction imports. The desktop version does not offer that function. It's sad because I know that if the QuickBooks Online software code writers can create that functionality in the online version, then they certainly should be able to create that functionality for the desktop versions which most subscribers have been using for decades now.

Cons

The unexpected price hikes on your account without formal notification or fair warning. Quickbooks has probably been the worst software vendor in that they always find a way to raise your rates by using creative and deceptive means such as switching online account holders and their client accounts to the Advanced Online version as a trial run without the account holders authorization. They leave the burden on the account holder to cancel the Advanced version trail for each of their online client accounts, which most account holders are not even aware that their clients have been switched. Terrrrrible! I'm sure there are laws that prohibit this type of deceptive behavior. Currently I am switching most of my clients back to the desktop versions until I can find an alternative Accounting software that my clients and I can appreciate.

Sheri S.

Pricey but worth it

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

There is tons of information on the internet on how to do anything you want to do. I've been using QuickBooks for over 30 years and while I still love the desktop for my personal use, the online version makes it so easy for a business to use.

Pros

It can be used from the basic user to the most experienced. Most of our clients use only half of what it can do. You have to know what features you want to be able to use it fully

Cons

Cost and multi-company discount. Integration with other products is not as seamless as I would like.

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

it's the more efficient way to handle a business

experience and better quality
Scott E.

Great Features. Value for money (at the moment). Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

Quickbooks Online is great for businesses that have inventory, job management, budgetting or a large payroll. While these features are available with other software (such as Xero)...it is often for an additional cost. QBO includes these features in their offering. Great for retail, manufacturing and distribution-type businesses.
For service-based business that focus on services, such as consultants, professionals or creatives I would recommend Xero as a better alternative.

Pros

Quickbooks Online (for Australia) has great features. It has been around for a long time and has developed a really good platform. Features, such as inventory and payroll are well developed. The reporting available with QBO is excellent - very detailed and flexible.

Cons

When things go wrong...the service is very poor. I've had overseas staff who did not know the system, or how things work in Australia. I have had customer support staff not get back to me. And I've had them flat out tell me that they can't help.
Quickbooks is trying to buy market share in Australia, so they are offering significant discounts. This makes the software really affordable...but there is no telling how long these discounts will last. The expiration of a 50% discount may be a nasty surprise for a small business when it does go away. Which it will...at some point.
Don't get caught with the Self-Employed Sole Trader version of Quickbooks online. Your Accountant can't view your data, the reporting is poor and you can't migrate your data to other software. It is a very very basic accounting package...that is not very functional and provides no future proofing.

Richard R.

A decent online accounting system, especially for sole traders and SMEs

Reviewed on 20/07/2020

Overall I’m very happy with QBO, but would prefer a more stable pricing model. The pro is £30 per month ex VAT but too many introductory offers e.g 40% off for a year, then 70% for six months. This inconsistency creates frustration for existing customers.

Pros

As long as you go Pro in the three tiers, QBO has a very good quote to invoice flow, that also easily enables the ordering process to you supplier as part of the workflow.

I like how it integrates with HMRC for VAT, easily pull out a quarterly report for the EC sales list, and view cash flow quickly with P+L and Balance Sheet reports.

Cons

I don’t think it handle’s multi currency very well as you can only hold products in one currency.

In addition, customising is very limited. Whilst I appreciate that to keep a stable SaaS product means limiting what you can do, it’d still be nice to have a bit more flexibility and options with additional fields and better custom templates (especially purchase orders).

Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Xero

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

Fitted the business need at the time once testing had concluded.
Cliff H.

When it doesn't stink, it's awesome

Reviewed on 23/06/2018

Cloud based accounting. Reliability. Various user roles is nice.

Pros

It's up time is tremendous. It's prettier than it used to be and getting a little prettier by the year. (The Benjamin Button of Software). It doesn't crash in the middle of doing stuff. Their support is very responsive. API plugins. Yeah, high marks, mostly.

Cons

3 things:
1. Emailing invoices. They don't have good alerts for when you have a bad email address for a customer and this can kill.
2. They don't have a way of automatically adding late payment penalties into the invoicing process. We had to plug in some outside software through an API to effectively deal with this.
3. Somewhat related to #2, it seems weak on automated collection efforts to me.
4. I've pointed out a bug to them twice and it is still not fixed, 3 yrs or more later. Silliest thing. Used to work beautifully, but when they got prettier, it doesn't work anymore. What? Adding on another invoice to pay to a vendor after you have come to the payment process through the "Pay Bills" process. It wants to subtract instead of add. (the most odd thing) (they hae offered work arounds that are not viable and just won't get it fixed.. or haven't)
5. The block "Ctrl Clicking" in places when it would be really handy to open multiple tabs when editing a bunch of stuff. This forces you to come back to the list, and search again and again instead of keeping the searched list in place. Maybe there is some reason for this burdensome navigation.

Beth C.

Excellent software to manage your finances and books

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

It allows us to keep our books organized, invoice our clients, process payments, and track inventory

Pros

I like how you can access it from anywhere. All you do is login. Its a great way to keep track of customer info, inventory, invoicing, collecting payments, balancing books

Cons

The only thing I didn't like about quickbooks online is paying for a monthly subscription verses buying the software that you install on your desktop

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Stripe

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

Because of the support and access you get with quickbooks online
Chelsey L.

Gives My Small Business a Professional Edge and Makes Accounting a Breeze

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

This software is simply amazing! I was on vacation in California last year and my business is Kansas City, MO. I had a client reach out needing copies of her service invoices sent to her lawyer by the end of business day. I was able to jump on a computer at the place I was staying and log in to my companies Quickbooks and meet my customer's need. I guess I would have assumed it would work since it is online, but to see it work in a situation like the one I was in, made me extremely happy.

Pros

Quickbooks Online was a game changer for my business. It has paid for itself 100 times over simply because I can more accurately see where my company is spending money. It also allows me to track where a job came from so I can see, in a matter of seconds, where all my jobs came from and how much I earned. This has helped me stop spending money on marketing or advertising is areas that weren't profitable. The second best thing is that it makes getting customer's copies of their invoices a breeze and looks very professional. We are a small business and referrals are very important and clients feel more secure with a company that has such a professional accoutning system. My third favorite thing is QuickBooks On the Go payment options. It has the lowest processing fee I could find, it is extremely simply to set up and use, and it makes accounting easier because Quickbooks automatically seperates the fee from the profit correctly.

Cons

The only cons are based off of user error and personal lack of Quickbooks software and accounting. However, I have an amazing accountant who handles our Quickbooks. He is patient and also helps me learn how to use the basic functions.

Margaret ana F.

For a small to medium sized business, this is the product for you!

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Overall QBO is definitely the way to go when setting up the books for a small to medium sized business that does not have complicated inventory demands. I used it as an accountant for my clients linking in as a user to their accounts and my experience was excellent. Their support is very good too as they answer in a chat/telephone or via email in a timely manner.

Pros

QBO's years of track record for being the premier online accounting system really shows when setting up an account. It is an easy process and very intuitive. I really like the ability to access the bank statements automatically while doing the bank reconciliations (my most favourite feature).

Cons

The new "receipts" feature needs a bit more tweaking before you can pull me away from using HubDoc as my document manager. It is rather basic at the moment but I have hopes this too will be improved.

Alberto O.

Overall Quality Accounting Software

Reviewed on 08/12/2019

Quickbooks is the industry standard for accounting needs and the cloud based apps know this. Thus, they make integration to the accounting tool very easy. Quickbook is very easy to set up and the invoicing looks very professional. If you are looking for an overall great accounting software that will require minial training look no further than Quickbooks Online.

Pros

Quickbooks Online is a very accessible accounting software. It is straightforward to use and understand. The reporting in the software is powerful and can be customized and compared to your needs. It integrates very well with hundreds of other apps and softwares.

Cons

Quickbooks is limiting when it comes to adding products or services. Once they are created it is extremley difficult to modify or edit them. This happens across the board with vendors, customers, and other charecteristics of items in the Quickbooks. This makes the need to create new ones necessary and more tedious reporting.

• Industry: Medical Practice

Top notch customer service and good option for people without much accounting experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

QBO helped our medical practice immensely during our first year of business. I feel like QBO enabled our business operations to run smoothly and efficiently. Working with QBO also taught me a lot about accounting in general and gave me confidence as a practice manager. I strongly recommend QBO for individuals who are new to accounting. I have always felt like a valued customer and I am glad that we chose to use QBO for our accounting needs.

Pros

We opened our medical practice about one year ago and started out with QBO from the very beginning. As a practice manager with limited accounting experience, I was really intimidated at first. I give credit to QBO for turning this around, however. The QBO interface is very clean, easy-to-use and intuitive. On top of that, there are several well made educational webinars & instructional videos/articles that simplified my understanding QBO & accounting in general. To go even further, the customer service is amazing. I have called them with questions on a number of occasions and the QBO reps have been some of the most professional, knowledgeable, patient, articulate, and courteous phone agents I have encountered. Even with challenging situations, I have always felt well taken care of by QBO.

Cons

We have run into a couple of minor glitches, but nothing major. For about a month, we kept receiving automatic error emails that told us something was wrong with our account billing when there wasn't. It stopped after a while, but we did have to call multiple times and try different fixes with the reps. The only other problem is that a couple of months ago our transactions stopped automatically streaming into QBO. We weren't able to fix our bank connection through QBO and it became a hassle getting our bank involved. I do want to note, however, that our bank was difficult and unpleasant to work with, but that QBO was really great and I felt that the QBO representatives truly took the time and effort to go above and beyond to help resolve the bank account reconnection issue.

Lindsey H.

QB Online goes Everywhere with you and is User Friendly

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Pros

QB Online has given our company the capability to work remotely and still be able to access all we need through this software. Often times, we have found ourselves needing for draw up bid proposals, check past invoices, and submit payroll while away from the office desktop. QuickBooks Online allows this flexibly to access this information from anywhere with wifi. It also allows several employees to access the information at the same time from varying locations. We have been using this software for nearly 8 years and we have not intentions on using anything else. All accounting duties are done through QB, reconciliations, payroll, payroll taxes, balance sheets, monthly reports, etc. Beyond that we use it for providing bid proposals to our clients. We can easily access past proposals and create invoices directly from them. It has offered us a perfect solution for our accounting and pre-construction daily tasks. QB Online also has the capabilities to sync with TSheets, an employee tracking software that has made the usage of QB online even more user friendly when importing timecards and customer reports.

Cons

Overall, the software is great, however, we would like to see more variety in the bid proposal formatting.

Harley Y.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Service for Accounting

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

It's the best at what it does, but I wish the customer service was better.

Pros

It's very clean and once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Cons

Customer service is rough. It's hard to get someone on the phone, and when you do, if an issue is not resolved, it's hard to come back to the original problem and find someone to help. I don't like having to start over.

FreshBooks

Better reputation

Response from Intuit

We're thrilled to know you've enjoyed using QuickBooks, Harley! You can continue to rely on us for all of your accounting needs for years to come. For an alternative route to reach support, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find a variety of articles, and if you don't see exactly what you're looking for, you can post your own unique question to receive helpful advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for stopping by to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Itzak L.
  • Industry: Sports

Great for small business entrepreneurs

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

I'm a Financial Controller for my career and I manage a small business as my side-project. I frequently use QBO for both my career and side-gig.

Pros

Because it's browser-based, accessing my books from any desktop/laptop is incredibly handy. Gone are the days of having to use a desktop version and be forced to used a server to access your books from another location. It's incredibly user friendly, connecting banks is easy, exporting reports is fast and it's a one-stop shop for me to handle bills, payroll, financial reporting, tracking expenses and keeping my books clean so when tax-filing time comes around, I'm not spending days or weeks trying to tidy things up.

Cons

There are a few small glitches that annoy me but aren't deal breakers:
-The left-side menu has pop-up boxes to extend that menu, and sometimes they'll hover over my screen where I'm working on something completely different.
-Not all banks are available to do instant-transaction downloads into your books and American Express for some reason is always a pain to connect as it disconnects often.
-Not a fan of the pricing, but I haven't had experience with other online accounting products to know how fair it is, as a comparison.

Ankush J.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

It simply works

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Overall, I am happy with Quickbooks, I wouldn't move provider and I would recommend it

Pros

It was fairly simple to use and fairly intuitive. It could be better but it does the job it's meant to do very well. It helps me track my receipts easily via uploading them on the system, I can easily see my revenue and profits, I can run reports and I can manage cashflow and chase outstanding invoices well.

Cons

It could be more intuitive and when something doesn't work it requires a bit of work to figure out a solution. I've heard Xero is more intuitive but I didn't feel that justified the price difference.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

I liked it more and it was cheaper. My accountant got me a reduced price on the product too.
Maria K.

QBO is the way to go.

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Glad we made the switch from the desktop version to QBO. QBO makes entering transactions simple, allowing a user to process transactions and create invoices from smartphones. Happy to use the product as it's a HUGE time saver. Love that it's cloud based and accessible from practically anywhere.

Pros

User friendly, able to us on the go on a smartphone. Login from anywhere. Software engineers are constantly fixing small bug issues. Makes accounting/book keeping easy.

Cons

Although bugs are fixed, there seem to be quite a few bugs that happen often. Other than that there is not much that can be said that is liked least about the software.

Justin P.

Great for our small business

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

We access QuickBooks through our accountant who has a cloud setup for our business For our Macs, we have to use a separate application to run the program. I believe this is because of the nature of our accountant’s system. It is very easy to use, and actually makes me look forward to assessing our financials periodically (as opposed to before, when we monitored everything through excel workbooks!). It is easy to categorize all of our expenses and if I ever am unsure of where to log an expense there is an “ask my accountant” option. Overall, switching to QB has been an awesome decision for our business. I’m sad we waited so long!

Pros

QuickBooks saves our business *days* (not just hours) of time per year in regards to our financial keeping. It is very quick to go through our monthly statements to double check our revenue and expenditures (roughly 5 minutes for a month). We pay our payroll by just clicking a few boxes. As a small business, time is a huge factor. My most favorite feature is the mileage tracker. I have used several mileage trackers/recorders, and QuickBooks is my favorite in terms of format and accuracy.

Cons

There are A LOT of features. For our small business, there is so much stuff in QB that we do not utilize and make sure it slightly confusing. However, once you learn what portions you need for your business and what you need, it’s very easy to navigate.

Olivia R.

Just what small businesses need!!!

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

I just love how easy everything is to do with this software and how considerate the creator of this tool is. I get work done much faster using this in comparison to my old method.

Pros

1.I love the fact that if you cancelled your account intentionally or by mistake all your data is kept safe for up to 12 months from the day of cancellation, however resubscribing within those 12 months reactivates your account.
2.The dashboard reminds you daily of your income and you previous month expenditures using a donut chart . The home dashboard screen also shows you how much money was earned over the last 30 days. I personally think this is an awesome feature especially if you are trying to reach higher sales targets in the upcoming months and lower your expenditures.
3.Creating new customers are effortless.
4.Adding new products and services and even removing them is just as easy as creating a new customer.
5.Easy to navigate through.
6.The fee Per month is affordable so that's another plus
7. Customer service are reliable and fast.

Cons

1. There are times when I would be working on some big estimates that took alot of time to put together and i would be logged out of my account while still working on it without auto saving my work then i had to start all over this can be frustrating.