Nimble Reviews

Nimble

4.4 (1,874)
Write a Review!
Contact management & social relationship software

(1,874)
4.2/5

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Reviewed on 24/01/2019

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Pros

Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Cons

Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Response from Nimble

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

Jeffrey

Nimble Storage - Best in class

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Pros

The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Cons

There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

Good contacts manager with potential thwarted by so-so UI, too much sales focus and persistent...

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Pros

I like the idea of an integrated contacts manager and the social function is helpful. It's also good for group emails. It's better than the sales-focused CRM software I've looked at, but still needs a lot of work IMHO. Keep in mind, I'm a startup founder and not a sales person, which seems to be the primary target.

Cons

Lots of unresolved glitches or not-great UX. For example, Nimble shows activity for an email being read if I open it, this should only happen if the recipient did. Also, the Nimble window in Gmail is inconsistent, sometimes it appears, other times it doesn't. Finally, it will mysteriously show hundreds of new activity updates, often for the same few emails, when none have occurred.

Another issue is upselling. I requested multiple pipelines since min-2017. They said it was in the works. When they finally added it, they didn't contact me as they said they would and also required a subscription upgrade to use it.

Overall, I'm not a fan of the UI. It's not terribly intuitive and dated. AngelList covers some of the same functionality, like pipelines and messaging, in a much more elegant and efficient interface.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to here that you have enjoyed Nimble's Social Profile matching tool that locates your contacts social profiles based on the information provided.

We recently released our multiple pipeline feature that enables Nimble users to create as many pipelines with custom stages in each pipeline. This is included within our Business plan, which also enables users to send up to 100 Group Message sends per day, storage 2 GB of storage, and import up to 25,000 contacts. Users can definitely upgrade storage and contacts.

Andrew
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great product all around!

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Great! Easy to setup, kind of a set it and forget it system. When you need to manage it it is easy to navigate and use. Very few issues at all, HPE is great about finding potential issues before they become and actual issue.

Pros

Almost everything! Speed, reliability, ease of upgrading, and support!

Cons

Some of the software front end is a bit hard to read. The ability to use it is easy and okay but some of the information is presented to you in a way which isn't the easiest to understand (still way better than other products though)

Lisi
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nimble Software

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Overall, I like this software, as I am utilizing the free editions, I may buy the professional upgrade.

Pros

The additional features you can add to your website/webpages. Ease of use and combination elements to insert into pages.

Cons

At the moment, I can't think of anything. It's exclusive in that no other software has the flexibility to integrate different modules, which when put together create quality pages that look quite professional.

Elementor and Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

The elementor does not have the capabilities of the Nimble app/add-on. The Nimble seems loaded with more choices than elementor.

Elementor

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

I find the Nimble add-on easier to use with the Word press website I am using.
JIm

Best of the best for newbies (oldies, too, maybe)

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

Blows my mind. I had some experience with CRM’s a little, but did not until recently, actually need one. They were all so cumbersome. Nimble is actually fun to use. (shhh! Don’t tell the boss. OH! That’s me) who knew!?

Pros

It is very intuitive to learn & to use. I started with 2 other CRM’s. The learning curve was prohibitive for both. I’d make a little headway, then realize I barely understood how they worked. One of them was so intricate that I never really “got it,” despite tons of reference videos. The ability to seek other contact info is a very useful feature.

Cons

I cannot really come up with a disappointment. Nimble keeps working for me, not me for Nimble.

HubSpot CRM

Ease of use & learning.

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

Ease of use, intuitive interface. It works how I work.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

My experience

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Pros

Hardly know its there, which is great, as its easy to use and upgrade. Customer Service is awesome.

Cons

Needs more integration with VMware, and some work needs to be done on alarms.

Shasta
  • Industry: Human Resources

Awsome and easy to use

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Pros

Its easy for all of our staff tl use and very accurate

Cons

Nothing we love it and very glad we choose it.

SafeShare.tv

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

The reviews were better and the price was as well
Juan
Juan

A Social CRM that Seem Too Good To Be True (and is not)

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

As a basic CRM it gets the job done. But it does not integrates efficiently with multiple databases as it claims.

Pros

It counts with basic CRM functionalities. It integrates some of leads data from different social channels

Cons

Nimble's promise to effortlessly build a contact database, being the"only CRM that builds itself for you". Unfortunately it was a far-too-ambitious promise and it failed to deliver.
Integration with social channels did not work seamlessly. Lead enrichment was limited and almost always ended up requiring manual efforts from the sales team.

Emma
Emma
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Simpler CRM management

Reviewed on 14/09/2023

It helps to have a better managed CRM and above all it has intelligently improved sales

Pros

It personalizes relationships with customers so that everyone is satisfied and the processes that drive business growth are much more controlled and better managed. Its quality of operation has made my entire work team feel more satisfied with being able to have all the information on the same platform and more being so secure

Cons

I feel that they are very professional in all their operation and they are always attentive to the fact that the system is active, serving correctly

Thomas

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Pros

The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Cons

The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

Response from Nimble

Hi Thomas,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in.

Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Best regards,
Olivia

Brad

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Reviewed on 22/09/2017

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

Greg
Greg

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

Pros

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client.

On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns.

I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display.

I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element!

Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well.

Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Cons

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work.

I hope they expand how many emails you can send.

In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that).

That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Response from Nimble

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Elijah
Elijah
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Phenomenal software to increase power and agility in business management.

Reviewed on 24/05/2023

Nimble has been a real godsend in terms of saving time. Thanks to its ability to centralize information and automate repetitive tasks, I can keep track of my contacts and pending tasks more efficiently. This has allowed me to dedicate more time to strategic and growth activities. In addition, it facilitates team collaboration by allowing all members to access the same contact database and share information transparently. This functionality has improved internal communication and increased the effectiveness of our joint commercial actions.

Pros

From the first moment I started using Nimble, I was amazed at how easy it was to use. Its intuitive and friendly interface allows anyone, even without advanced technical knowledge, to take full advantage of all its features. Nimble is exceptional at managing contacts. It allows me to centralize all the information related to my clients in one place. I can quickly access contact details, interaction history, pending activities, and relevant notes. This has made it much easier to keep track of my client relationships and has improved my ability to provide personalized service.

Cons

Nimble offers a wide range of features, sometimes I find myself needing to customize certain aspects of the software to fully tailor it to specific needs. In this sense, I think there could be more customization options available to users. Also, it took me a while to get familiar with all its features and functionality.

Jeff
Jeff

A must for any small business owner

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Pros

Ease of use.
Teams can easily adopt and use.
Works with Gmail and Chrome
Can create other rules within Zapier
Great interface

Cons

Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :)

With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble

Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected], and we'll be happy to assist!

Alexandra
Alexandra
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Attractive and with powerful tools.

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

With NIMBLE our company manages to organize customers and in turn track sales and opportunities, in integration with other software. It is also used to help maintain contact with customers and be able to know their concerns and doubts. The current campaigns are doing through Nimble leaving it in charge of tracking the contacts and the tasks of the clients.

Pros

Nimble offers different features that make it excellent software such as the group message function with which they can be traced by the electronic emails. Of course its main attraction is its ability to integrate with other programs as well as social media sources which allows it to be kept in permanent contact with current and potential customers. Although you have these functions do not neglect your work as CRM and shows a quick view with which clients it is necessary to establish communications, it is incredible to own all is a number of tools in a single CRM.

Cons

There are some errors in a NIMBLE form such as the fact that by reading a single person a group message shows it as read, when you should wait for all group members to read it to be able to place that label. Where it is mainly failed to follow up on emails, which does not meet the necessary expectations, although the amount can be followed from the group message the amount is limited so that the integration of specialized software is necessary for that function.

Steve

Good entry level Sales Tracking System

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Nimble has enabled us to get sell our service effectively. We have been able to track customer interactions and follow the progress of the Sale.

Pros

Ability to track email interactions. The ability to see all emails from myself and other team members to the customer.

Cons

Reporting and task assignments. I am not able to effectively assign tasks and monitor the process.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Lack of functionality in Sugar

SugarCRM

Price, recommendation
Jolie
Jolie

Nimble Review - gets me organized and productive!

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

I have been using nimble for the last few years. For the most part of i have been happy with them, and i tried quite a few before settling on Nimble, it simply had more than the others and had a great price that a small business like mine can afford.

Pros

I like that it has a great social relationship aspect, updates contact info, has the chrome and other browser plug-ins. Its platform is really nice and unlike others that come off clunky.

Cons

I think the mobile app needs some additional features that would make it easier to work from it when on the road. The tasks would be better if they had a drag and drop feature it would speed things up when needing to reschedule an entire day or 2 of tasks. Also on the pricing for multiple users, it doesn't make sense that when you add more users - you get charged for the additional user but your caps (max contacts, etc) do not go up.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jolie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to build a record of your contacts based on their social profiles that Nimble is able to pull in based on the information that you have provided about your contacts.

We recently released the Nimble 3.0 update for iOS users. We would be happy to share more about what you can accomplish using the Nimble mobile app for users that are on the go. If you were interested, please reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Casey
Casey

Better for Relationships than E-Harmony!!

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

I have used Nimble in the past to keep all of my notes and information in one easy to access location. As well, Nimble is great at creating and maintaining organize contacts, appointments, and email lists, all in one location. Nimble is also incredibly helpful at creating email campaigns.

Pros

This application is amazing at helping businesses manage their interactions with potential and recurring customers. Integrates seamlessly with other programs - in my experience Office 365, Hootsuite, Evernote - which makes getting work done that much quicker. Efficiency is the name of the game with Nimble, as showcased by several amazing features. My favorite time-saver has got to be Nimble's Email Signature Capture, which can pull text right from a lead's/client's email signature and adds it to their profile. As well, I have found the Pipeline Management feature to be helpful in zooming out and taking a macro-level look at interactions and transactions with potential customers. This means that every interaction with a client can provide some new meaningful data.

Cons

Like most things, this application is meant to make you more efficient. That means that while it will certainly help a nationwide sales survey potential leads, track interaction with customers, and create email campaigns, there are certainly some individuals who would find less usefulness with this software. I would recommend those users attempt the free trial to ensure Nimble is correct for them.

Response from Nimble

Hi Casey,

Thank you for providing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your Office 365 email account to Nimble. After connecting your email to Nimble the last 90 days worth of emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward.

Nimble also enables users to connect and sync their Office 365 calendars to Nimble!

The 14-day free trial enables users to test out Nimble and the abundance of features that it has to offer to ensure that Nimble is the best fit for them and their teams.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Ralph

A Powerful CRM for Managing Day to Day Business Activities With Ease

Reviewed on 02/05/2021

Overall, Nimble is a nice product that I would recommend to anyone who needs easy-to-use CRM software.

Pros

The first thing you notice when you sign up on Nimble is the ease with which you set things up. You are basically guided by timely prompts on the screen to set your account up easily.

At this point, you get to set up integrations to integrations to connect Nimble with other services that you use be it Microsoft 365 or G Suite. This is very useful if you are not familiar with the interface of Nimble because you can get started straight away with the basics without any difficulty.

Once you've authorized Nimble to access your integrated account, then you can start managing your email schedules and contacts right from your Nimble dashboard. The importation of contacts is quite efficient and flawless.

One really neat feature in Nimble is the fact that you can arrange your contacts into segments for better monitoring and accessibility. Since you can view your messages and reply to them all from your Nimble workspace, then this is more convenient than having to open your mailbox every time in my opinion.

The messages are well synchronized with no lapses or disparities whatsoever; just exactly what you would obtain by opening your email provider's website.

One other thing that I think is really nice about is the signals feature which lets you monitor your social network activities right from your dashboard and capitalize on signals and recommendations to make connections with your social contacts.

Nimble is a nice SAAS CRM platform in my humble opinion.

Cons

Nimble clearly has its strengths, and for what I need, it clearly serves me well. The only con I can think of is maybe the pricing because there are cheaper options you can consider; in fact, some are free.

Jo

Nimble is pure automagical social intelligence

Reviewed on 12/01/2017

I have used Nimble for a few years while still using another CRM. I love the way this tool works everywhere that I do. Like magic it brings the data to me and provides the insights and context I need, to get to know the person more. The problem with my other CRM is that I have to go there. Half the issue is getting into the habit of going there and using the features. Nimble takes away so much of the work and works with so many other tools effortlessly.

2017 is the year I really make Nimble my partner, and leverage all the features it has to offer.

Of course, I have wished, but most are limited by other platforms API restrictions. With LinkedIn about the remove, it's own inbuilt CRM feature from the Basic and Premium accounts, rather than upgrade, invest in Nimble and get so much more than LinkedIn alone ever offered!

Huge fan from Australia.
Jo Saunders
LinkedIn Demystifier

Pros

The social intelligence about my contacts across many platforms that automatically appears on the record, including my recent interactions, social profiles, and signals. Also love the way the smart contact widget works and allow me to hover over anyone and access the intelligence.

Cons

The fact that LinkedIn won't play with Nimble (not Nimble's fault). I'd love to see the major social media platforms allow access to our direct messages, to create a unified inbox. That would make life so much easier!

Response from Nimble

Hi Jo,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble. We're so glad to hear that you are utilizing Nimble everywhere you work! :)

We'd definitely love to see more social platform integrations, and if any platforms with a limited API choose to reduce those limitations in the future, we'll certainly be happy to integrate!

Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and share more information about how you can be an Ambassador for Nimble!

Best Regards,

ibrahem

The best contact management app to help you become more productive

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

You can use several smart devices at the same time or be a person who likes to change his phone every once in a while and your contact lists are indispensable on any device. You do not want to lose any number registered on your phone, which is what the Nimble contact management application does as a basic task, with the possibility of deleting duplicate names and purifying and classifying the list.In addition, you can easily classify, filter and modify your mobile contact lists and then export them in several formats or send them to another mobile you use. It is very excellent in contact management tools and is preferred by entrepreneurs as well in recording data and phone numbers and reusing it in social media platforms and advertisements. There are several advantages that prompt you to use the Nimble application to manage contacts on your mobile phone now.

Pros

It is the right application for you as it allows you to store all your contacts under one umbrella.

Cons

Unfortunately, it is not a completely free app

Riju

Nimble simplifies CRM.

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Nimble is a good tool, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking for basic CRM software.

Pros

Intuitive platform/excellent social network and marketing integrations/quick extractions and tag filtering/excellent interface with Microsoft Outlook/ Affordably priced platform for small and medium-sized businesses

Cons

Nimble certainly has qualities, and it clearly serves me well for what I require. The only disadvantage I can think of is the price, because there are cheaper solutions available; in fact, some are free.

Stan
Stan

I thoroughly enjoy using Nimble and its widgets.

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

Helps me organize my contacts for staying in touch.
I can interact with a person by email or...

Helps me organize my contacts for staying in touch.
I can interact with a person by email or social channels from within Nimble.
I can email relevant information to groups and track the results which is extremely helpful.

Pros

What I like most is that Nimble does the work in terms of populating lead information on its own. This saves me a great deal of time and provides information I would not otherwise have found. I also appreciate the ability to view an individual's social activity and interact with them through Nimble. Another powerful feature for me has been the ability to send group emails and view results.

Cons

When editing Notes I wish I could expand the box for viewing notes in order to make it easier to type and view notes.

Response from Nimble

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your positive feedback about our social integration which enables you to gather insights on potential and existing leads as well as our group messaging feature with open and click tracking. We're so happy you are enjoying these features!

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding notes with our Product team.

Cheers,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

Tim
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Nimble has been great at helping me find data & keep on track while starting my business.

Reviewed on 17/09/2017

A very comprehensive view of people are my prospects, my coaches & other businesses that support mine. Plus a large amount of data is gathered for me from several different sources.
It helps me organize & inform my interactions with others which can only help increase my revenue.

Pros

The ability to gather not only social but contact information for people I am interested in. I have been able to grow my database with useful information quickly. What would take hours of searches across browsers & social apps can be accomplished very quickly.
I also very much enjoy the flexibility Nimble has to fit my business and mode of work. I am not a marketing expert, so I appreciate Nimble being able to let me work into that role.

Cons

As good as Nimble is, there are a few, small things that I would like it to do better. The Nimble Contacts Widget could be better at gathering info from a web page. There are other small improvements I have already sent to Brian Bagley via his email address such as:
* It would be wonderful if Nimble could normalize names, emails, phone numbers, etc.
* I would really like the option of choosing bi-weekly as an option in the Stay In Touch drop-down
* It would be helpful to be able to add more than one company per person
* In the Nimble Contact app, all phone, address, URL, etc should default to Work
As you see, these and others I noted are minor issues that could really make the daily interaction with Nimble a little more polished.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. It is very much appreciated and several of the suggestions you made have been shared with our Product team for future improvements. :)

We are thrilled that you are utilizing Nimble to grow your database and find Nimble to be flexible and a perfect fit for your business!

Cheers,