ClinicSense

Manage and grow your health & wellness business.

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.9/5
4.9/5

Brad
Brad
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best online booking software ever!

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

I've used a lot of online booking software before and Clinic Sense is definitely the best. It contains all the features I was looking for plus more.

Pros

My clients always mention how much they love how easy it is to book an appointment and think the reminders and birthday wishes are fantastic. They say it's the easier software they've ever used and as an end user I completely agree. Also, the continuous improvements are much appreciated. Well done.

Cons

sometimes the loading of the software can be a little slow on the phone app

Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

I am thankful I went with ClinicSense. It's much easier to use and contains more features I was looking for.
Alexandria

It just makes sense

Reviewed on 08/08/2023

ClinicSense has been great!

ClinicSense has been great!

Pros

Its the ease for both clients and employees that keeps us hooked, it is such a simple and professional process to book, fill out forms and reschedule. On the business side I love the Reminders, the reach outs to clients after its been a while and the google review prompt.

Cons

Most things I didn't like have been improved. Some suggestions though- I would love to see ClinicSense integrate to google booking and I wish that you could set it that only clients who have booked with a practitioner could schedule with them. An example is that I can no longer take new clients with my workload but the only option is to take myself off online booking completely.

Acuity Scheduling, Square Appointments and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing ClinicSense

The user platform was not as good and the features were just not where they needed to be for our business.

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

The note taking feature for soap notes and the promise to improve the software.
Jing Yang

Mainly suitable for massage therapy clinics

Reviewed on 24/08/2019

Pros

It effectively covers most of the informational clinical works for massage therapy clinics. It's simple and inexpensive.

Cons

-Batch retrieving clients' treatment notes is a pain.
-No client account data exporting facility for bookkeeping software such as Microsoft Money.
-The Bluefin feature made me lost quite a bit of money.
-It's not very suitable for multi-discipline clinics which have other professional operations such as chiropractor, osteopath, etc.

Response from ClinicSense

Thank you for the feedback. We have dropped Bluefin as a payment partner (but those already signed up can continue to use that integration). Most of our customers prefer our integration with Stripe and we're now exploring Square as an additional partner.

Many of our customers are multi-disciplinary and find ClinicSense is a great solution, especially with the flexibility of the SOAP notes. We'd love if you reached out to [email protected] so we can make sure you're getting the most out of your account.

Susan

My experience

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

Pros

Very easy to use. Have great features.

Cons

I wish it was integrated with an accounting system. It is great for income, but would be helpful to chart expenses as well.

Molly

ClinicSense is professional and looking out for you!

Reviewed on 02/06/2023

I can't imagine using anything else, at this point. It has everything I need and more. If I have a problem with something, they're usually already working on it!

Pros

Their customer service and dedication to continually improving their product won my trust from the very beginning. They continue to be reliably responsive. The overall look is clean & professional. It puts my clients at ease and builds their trust in me before we've even met. An online data base of SOAP notes, intake forms, and memos that are linked to my booking software and payment processing has made my work not only easier but more effective. This is seriously ALL in one.The marketing features offer amazing support for a growing practice. Google Reviews Booster and Availability campaigns, in particular, have made a significant impact on my business.

Cons

The app could definitely use some work. I basically avoid it because it logs me out constantly.Recently, it's stopped notifying me of booked or changed appointments even though I have notifications turned on.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

"Experience a New Level of Ease with ClinicSense: A Comprehensive Review"

Reviewed on 28/01/2023

My overall experience with ClinicSense has been incredibly positive. As a small business owner, I wanted an intuitive and simple system that would help me manage my client appointments, client records, and billing. ClinicSense has provided me with an easy-to-use and reliable platform that is helping me run my business more efficiently.ClinicSense is solving several business problems for me. Firstly, it has enabled me to keep better track of my client appointments, client records, and billing, as well as helped me to streamline my workflow. Additionally, ClinicSense has made it easier for me to manage and access client data from any device, making it easier to stay connected with clients. Finally, ClinicSense has allowed me to automate billing processes, saving me time and money.The benefits I have realized from using ClinicSense include increased efficiency and productivity, improved client relationships, and more accurate and timely billing. I have been able to provide better customer service and more reliable service to my clients, and ClinicSense has allowed me to focus more on providing quality services to my clients. Additionally, ClinicSense has enabled me to easily analyze data and gain important insights into my business operations.

Pros

Pros:1. Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface which makes navigation simple.2. Comprehensive customization options that allow users to tailor the software to their specific needs and preferences.3. Comprehensive and detailed appointment scheduling, including the ability to manage multiple appointments and accept online bookings.4. Ability to manage patient records and store important information securely.5. Ability to send automated appointment reminders and other important notifications to clients.6. Comprehensive reporting and analytics that help monitor patient activity and track performance.7. Easy integration with existing business processes, including accounting, billing, and electronic health records.8. Robust customer support and training options to ensure successful implementation and use.

Cons

The biggest con of ClinicSense software is that it can be difficult to integrate with existing business processes. The software also lacks some features that could be helpful, such as an automated appointment reminder system and more robust reporting capabilities. Additionally, the user interface can be a bit confusing for new users and it can take some time to learn the different features.

Response from ClinicSense

Hi Devendra Kumar, thank you for the great feedback! We do have an automated appointment reminder system. Contact [email protected] for more details.

Lindsay

Like having 3 extra staff in one system

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Pros

- online booking
- emails
- reminders
- fluidness of use

Cons

I don't have any cons honestly with this program, I love it.

Dayna

Clinic sense review

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

Pros

Ease of use and very helpful customer support /relations

Cons

Not possible to track expenses within my company

Amanda

The absolute best

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

Pros

The ease of use for myself and my clients.

Cons

There isn’t anything in particular that i don't like.

Jeremy

Great starter

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Pros

Allows you to do gift cards and online booking for clients.

Cons

No able to bill my insurance company’s with

Nicole

Clinic Sense Software review.

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

This software is easy to use. Even if you are not comfortable with writing soap notes, this software helps to format them into a professional final product.

Pros

The ease of use of the soap notes was a key deciding factor in choosing clinic sense. There are three options to choose for soap notes. 1-general 2-basic 3-clinical. As a medical massage therapist the clinical soap notes are perfect for dialogue between doctor and therapist. They formulate and print a concise report that can be used easily to file with insurance. Or if you do not need the advanced feature you can go to the simpler format.

Setting up the prices, times, and modalities was very easy. As was entering in client information. Clients are emailed initial appointment and a reminder as well. I love being digital with the intake forms and the soap notes. It helps the environment and you do not have to leave the office to get copies, and there are no storage issues. I can use my I phone to book, cancel, or add personal time.

Previously I have used full slate and it did not seem to have as many features.

Cons

Currently they are partnered with clover I believe for credit card processing, I am a square user because it is rated as more reliable. However they sent an update email stating that they are in the process of partnering with square. Which will be handy to sell gift certificates thru my website.

Full Slate, Mindbody and MassageBook

Reasons for Choosing ClinicSense

I used full slate for 7 years at my old company. When I branched out on my own I researched booking software, and found Clinic Sense. It checked off all of my boxes. The main one being the Clinical Soap Notes.

Full Slate

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

Digital Clinical intake forms, and soap notes. This software saves hundreds of dollars on printing forms, folders, and storage space.
Leah
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Easy to use small practice Software

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

I have had virtually no glitches or issues. ClinicSense addresses software issues quickly and provides responses to questions quickly. This software is stable and reliable.

Pros

I can easily track profits and booking trends. I can keep simple notes or complex soap notes. I like the internal marketing as well - automatic birthday and haven't seen you in a while emails

Cons

I provide family services and programs. I have no way of creating a family umbrella that shares prepays where I apply from that to any family member in the group.

Noterro

Reasons for Choosing ClinicSense

I needed better practice management tools and electronic medical record.

Setmore

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

My practice is not to the level of what MOPRO is. So the difference in cost and utilization was key. In comparing with SOAP Vault ClinicSense is still a better product in my opinion.
Lisa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Well Worth the Purchase

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

so far so good. I really like having some stress taken off my plate by not having to chase people down to remind them of their appointments.

Pros

This software has taken a lot of stress off my shoulders. I am solo and I work between 5 and 7 massages a day. I can plug in the appointment times and my clients will get reminders one week and the day before. All the intake forms and covid forms get sent right to them. In general its easier to use and a lot more detailed with the soap notes than other programs.

Cons

the covid forms sometimes are sent out the week before which ends up making me have to do a paper form to update the information. Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

StyleSeat, MassageBook and Noterro

Reasons for Choosing ClinicSense

to see if there was a better program than massage book and the soap note feature

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

Clinic Sense seemed to fit my needs better. I needed the text reminder feature, soap notes, and gift certificate management. Overall, I am impressed with the software and have remained a customer over the past 6months. I was with massage book for over 5 years while it worked okay it just didn't have everything I needed.

Response from ClinicSense

Hi Lisa, thanks for the review! The COVID form goes out the day before the appointment. If you've had a client that says differently, please reach out to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into it for you.

As per HIPAA requirements, we have an auto-logout feature for security purposes. If you'd like to change this setting please search our help center (support.clinicsense.com) for "auto-logout".

Thanks!

Sofie

Clinic Sense is awesome

Reviewed on 26/02/2022

For the most part it is great and the customer service is amazing. They alway get back to me in a timely fashion and they work hard to help me out. They do upgrades at least once a year and add features that most of their customers want.

Pros

I like that Clinic Sense is easy to use so that even those that are not computer savvy have no trouble with it. It is also coloured so that it is easy to see what is on the schedule.

Cons

I don't like that products have to be entered in manually every time something is sold as apposed to a databank with the names of products and their costs that can be selected from a drop down menu.

Scott

Love this platform!

Reviewed on 13/03/2023

ClinicSense is the easiest and most comprehensive digital platform that I have used in managing my massage business. It's easy to use for both the massage therapist and their clients. The entire staff are a beautiful team of professionals behind a robust client data management platform.

Pros

It easily integrates with other platforms that I use in my business to streamline administrative duties and make more time for me.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to limit the amount of sessions allowed on a daily basis.

Kacie

Total business changer!!

Reviewed on 19/08/2019

I LOVE this program. The price is incredible for what you get. Within the very first month my productivity increased, my money increased, retention increased with easier scheduling and intake forms readily available, and the list goes on. Even the simple form for invoicing and in taking how the money received is a game changer. This program also made me realize more money was coming in than I thought and to get in gear with a better budget. Give it a try, you wont regret it! I have been through every big name program over 14 years with several different salons and spas, but I found this to be the best choice when opening my own brick and mortar location.

Pros

Very user friendly, ease of use, app is also available for when I am on the go

Cons

I have not run into any negatives so far using this program

Vagaro, Meevo and Schedulicity

Reasons for Choosing ClinicSense

Vagaro crashed a lot, was not as user friendly not many safety nets for front desk accidental double bookings when 3 or more are working at the same time.

Vagaro
Jan

A good entry level software for small businesses

Reviewed on 23/02/2022

Great customer service, no technical issues, clients love it!!

Great customer service, no technical issues, clients love it!!

Pros

It's a Canadian company!! My clients say Clinicsense is very easy to use and they love the convenience to book online at any time of day or night. They also appreciate not having to create an account and have to login each time they want to book an appointment.

Cons

There isn't a lot of personal customization. I wish you could customize the SOAP/clinical notes instead of having to use their templates. The point-and-click template is too vague, but I hate typing i.e. I'd love to see more drop down menus when you click on an area of the body to list specific muscle involvement. Also, the monthly cost is a little expensive for businesses with 5-8 people and even though it's a Canadian company, they cater to American clients e.g. "cheque" (Cnd) is spelled "check" (USA).

Jane

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

It was recommended by my professional association (RMTAO) and I get a discount for being a member.
Lisa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Scheduling Software Out There!

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

Overall I'm very pleased. I love using this software for work.

Overall I'm very pleased. I love using this software for work.

Pros

I love the ease for clients to schedule, SOAP notes, adding tags to parts of the body, birthday emails with coupon codes, selling gift certificates on the home page, weekly schedule availability emails, and so much more.

Cons

I have to manually schedule breaks - for example, I work 9-4 pick up my daughter from daycare, and then go back to the office at from 7:30-10pm. I would like the company to make multiple schedules PER DAY available without having to manually block each day.
The screen refreshes every time you flip your phone from horizontal to vertical on the mobile website and it deletes all your soap notes. I can't use my phone for work. I had to buy a computer.
The APP needs work. I can't do soap notes on the app, which makes it somewhat useless.
You can't see every therapist's appointments on the app, so I find I have to look at 3 different schedules to figure out our earliest availability. It's a hassle.

Vagaro, MassageBook and Schedulicity

price

Mindbody

Soap Notes and extra features

Response from ClinicSense

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time out to leave us this great review. Also, we do have some updates coming to both the mobile app and software that I think you'll be pleased with!

Jesse

Indispensible Part of Massage Practice

Reviewed on 11/02/2023

Pros

ClinicSense is made specifically for massage therapists by people who know our industry. They know it enough to know that we're all a bunch of special unique snowflakes and need plenty of customization. And they are responsive to user feedback, as a live service they frequently add new features and polish existing features. I am stunned when I meet colleagues who are not using live, online practice management software like ClinicSense. It makes my work life so much easier and helps me present a polished, professional experience to my clientele. It takes most of the work out of managing my schedule, and makes it easy to communicate effectively with clients and keep my records and accounts organized and running smoothly.

Cons

When I migrated my patient data to this platform, some data was lost because differences in formatting meant not everything could be automatically transferred over (some critical stuff like account balances had to be done manually). I anticipate this would also be a problem if I ever want to transition away from ClinicSense, so I can only hope they just keep being excellent.

Response from ClinicSense

Hi Jesse, thank you for the amazing review! We will definitely keep up our standard of excellence :)

Meg

Everything I could ask for and more!

Reviewed on 08/05/2023

ClinicSense has been such a valuable and critical part of my business, and I am beyond satisfied and pleased with my experience for the past 2.5 years!

Pros

ClinicSense is essential for every aspect of my business management, from booking to charting to client management and interface. The software is easy to use and includes comprehensive how-to's and tutorials. My clients are always telling me how easy the online booking process is and how much they like the client-facing aspects. I love being able to modify and customize so many aspects of the booking, charting, and other elements, and ClinicSense has been great about listening to customer feedback and adding new customizations and features for users. Above all, I have been incredibly impressed by the customer service provided. [sensitive content hidden] are very quick to respond, always responding specifically to my questions and concerns, and giving great explanations and resolutions. They are responsive, transparent, and helpful beyond my expectations.

Cons

On occasion I have found the desire for small features (some of which have been added since the newest update/overhaul), but never anything critical or prohibitive.

Booker, Jane, MassageBook and Schedulicity
Esther

Clients appreciate the ease of using Clinicsense to schedule.

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

Overall, my clients and I love Clinicsense.

Overall, my clients and I love Clinicsense.

Pros

Clients love it compared to other software that other massage therapists use (they have told me in person how much they appreciate the ease of scheduling) I can add messages about expectations and link everything; health intakes, reason for visit forms, Covid 19 forms, etc and set the frequency that clients receive these forms. SOAP charting is also amazing, I love that I can customize my Subjective questionaire and that clients can select appropriate symptoms plus select where exactly they are feeling discomfort on the body diagram front/back/male/female so cool and very helpful.

Cons

Being tied to Square, although they also make things easy, I am interested in working with clients on different transaction streams to limit the fees. When you look up the client information on their appointment that day you can see past appointments, but not access their charts unless if you seperately access their name/account outside of the appointment window, which I find very annoying sometimes when I'm trying to bill MVA/PIP

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

Better client facing use.
Stephanie

More efficient, professional, & less clutter from paper files

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

It's been great! wish I used ClinicSense much earlier in my career!

It's been great! wish I used ClinicSense much earlier in my career!

Pros

During the early days of the covid pandemic, going paperless and having less exposure to clients before appointments was important. Now clients fill out their intake forms online and they do not have to arrive early to do so like anymore. Furthermore, Clients have expressed how professional the confirmation emails and intake forms, and confirmation and covid pre-screening emails are sent automatically which saves me from having to remember to send them. Lastly, the ability to do my charting or book clients from anywhere using any device is great. Oh and the financial reports are helpful come tax time

Cons

don't dislike anything, however I do wish there was a number count at top of schedule for me to quickly glance at to see how many appointments I have booked that week so far rather than counting them. I like to have set mini goals.
Also I wish text reminders wasn't an extra cost. I would love the option for clients to choose if they prefer email or text reminders (without costing me more).

Noterro

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

simply liked the layout and simplicity.

Response from ClinicSense

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

Gabrielle

ClinicSense Makes Sense!

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

ClinicSense allows for the efficient integration of patient demographics, scheduling, charting, reporting and online records -all in one secure location! This is great because a lot of the other products out there are sorely missing in one or more of those areas.

Pros

Ease of use --easy for end-user, the schedule looks beautiful, chart notes, intake forms, A/R reports and invoicing clients feature, analytical reports are awesome. Very thorough demographics fields -like a real medical scheduling system and not like some of those other massage scheduling apps that focus just on name, phone, email and address. ...oh and did I mention that we can upload referrals and prescriptions so it is attached to the patient's medical record? That is like heaven to me, especially as I do billing remotely for my providers:-)

Cons

I love it that a provider signature can be digitally added, however, it is impossible to "mouse" a legible signature -it would be great if we could enter either an image of the signature or a cursive signature (like with Adobe PDF signing).

Chart notes are the only thing that don't make sense -too much wasted space and spacing in printed format, missing patient identifiers on multiple page SOAP notes.

With the mobile app, for practices with multiple providers, I'd like to be able to see all providers on a given day... like the Day view from the computer.

Stacy
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

ClinicSense is most helpful for business and the consumers

Reviewed on 19/01/2023

Pros

I have used other software platforms for scheduling and online booking for my services. ClinicSense is crucial for me and my business. The online scheduling and other aspects of the software give me an ease in my business. It allows me not to have to be near my phone and schedule. With a link, clients can book their appointment. If they want to reschedule or cancel, they can do this themselves. It allows me space and time to tend to the business needs. Another great feature is if you have the upgrade you can send automated emails to remind clients of upcoming availability. I always have at least a couple people schedule just after the email goes out. I have use the birthday emails and I find it very easy to block off time with the app. Clients are always telling me how easy it is to schedule with the link I text them. I also created a QR code for the back of my business card that opens the link right up for scheduling. I have been using the gift card link also. They can open the gift card link, customize it and pick whether they want to print from home or send electronically. ClinicSense just added a feature where the gift cards purchased comes up when I apply payment for a gift card. This was so helpful so that I did not have to type the entire code in. I just scroll through and select the code. I also like that I can set my online scheduling to a 6 hr prior to appointment time. This allows me to see my day of appointments prior to my work day. Like having a receptionist🙂

Cons

I like everything in the software and it is all very helpful

Response from ClinicSense

Hi Stacy, thank you for such a glowing review!

Mayela

Best software for massage therapists

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

The main issue solved by the Clinicsense software is the need for paper. All my intake forms and clinical notes are done on-line which free up a lot of space in the clinic. My receipts can be emailed to my clients and when it comes to sharing client files with other health practitioners or insurance companies/lawyers, it is so easy to print the clinical notes. All the work is done for you. You get professional written notes in seconds.

Pros

Clinicsense is easy to use. SOAP notes are a breeze. Keeping the clients file daily is so simple. Shorthand option very practical. Billing is super easy. Reports are concise and straight forward.

Cons

My only objection will be that some of the features like marketing and birthday emails are not part of the basic subscription. Small business like mine could use these tools without having to increase our overhead costs.

Acuity Scheduling and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing ClinicSense

I was looking for more features that the current company was not offering at a much higher cost.

Reasons for Switching to ClinicSense

It was a better fit for cost and lay out.