Deskera All-In-One

4.9/5

121 Software options

🙂 oliver M.
  • Industry: Design

My all in one solution... finally

Reviewed on 15/11/2020

As someone who has tried and failed to use Clientjoy (vastly unready for even AppSumo) and Agiled app (great but has major limitations such as unique emails for each lead 🤷‍♂️) I was warmly surprised when I bought and tried Deskera

Their mobile app is something else. Amazingly useful for such an expansive solution.

Also, watching the Deskera webinar was like watching a polished keynote speech at times. They know what they’re doing.

It feels like I finally have a working CRM, Sales pipeline and finance all in one solution.

Pros

Ease of use. Polished product. Not rushed. Ready for market. The teams support and drive.

Cons

Focus on selling products is unusable for me as a web designer but I just don’t touch that stuff.

Daniela T.
  • Industry: Events Services

Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place.

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

Pros

I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Cons

Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Way easier to make sure everything works.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

All-in-one, manage employees, accounting and marketing, and sales.
Michael S.

Deskera - A new era?

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Overall a positive experience, with a few unpolished edges but also with constant and rapid improvements and new features!

Pros

The software is full-featured and priced well when compared to older alternatives. The team at Deskera is very responsive, and the weekly video conferences are a revelation when compared to other stodgy alternative accounting software offerings.

Cons

Chat support appears to be in a country other than USA, which is fine, but occasionally chat will be unavailable during US business hours. The terminology/prompts on many screens are somewhat difficult to decipher, even for someone with accounting software experience. Although this may again be due to being in the US and having software that was created elsewhere. Many times I completely do not understand what an input field is asking for based on its caption, and there is no per-field help or tooltip, so I have to go search what those terms might mean. There are also times when fields change, for example: setting up a bank account will ask you to enter a "Code" with no onscreen explanation of what that is (is it a bank account number? is it my banking password? what is "code"?) and then after you enter and save the data, it is shown as a field called "Number" instead of "Code".
HOWEVER, in dealing with the Deskera staff and support, I can see that they are CONSTANTLY improving and updating the software, and seem excited about their product and happy to help, so that keeps me interested in using it.

Divaksh J.

Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Pros

1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules.
2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity.
3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket.
4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera.
5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India)
6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes.
7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution.
8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Cons

1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep.
2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product.
3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience.
4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams.
5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

• Industry: Music

Incredible Suite of Apps/Products!

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

Having bought this as a Lifetime Deal on AppSumo, I am blown away by the features included in Deskera for the price I paid. Being a small business owner, there are currently features in here that are beyond my immediate needs, but it is fantastic to know that I've future-proofed myself for expansion. I'm yet to uncover all of its secrets but I have absolutely no regrets. Deskera is a serious tool and I'm excited for its future evolution.

Pros

Of the three main apps included in the suite (Books, Sales & People), I think that Books (which is mainly focused on invoicing/finances etc.) is currently the most mature. The CRM (Sales) is also wonderfully feature-packed and it is honestly such a relief to finally have both of these tools in one dedicated space! In addition to that, other pros would have to be: the onboarding & customer support, the incredible mobile app, the community and the price of the LTD!

Cons

The integration of the three apps isn't as seamless as it could be. In talking to the customer support, they have assured me this is in the pipeline and I believe this will make the experience even smoother. I'd also like to see more integrations with third-party developers so that it's easier for Deskera to act as the central 'brain' of my workflow. I have every confidence that this will happen as the software evolves, so I'm reluctant to label this as a 'con'. Deskera is in the early stage of its development and I can only see it getting better as time goes on.

Jill S.

Quickbooks Alternative for Me...

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

I'm still in the early stages but so far I'm happy with the ease of use to move my data over from QuickBooks and to get things functioning in the accounting portion of Deskera. Things are proceeding well and I'm happy about that. I'm sure I'll run into a few limitations but I have that with Quickbooks so it's not a deal-breaker. Further, I expect (and hope) Deskera will only improve upon their software in years to come.

Pros

I like the price point and the robust features it offers.
The program is intuitive to use (for accounting software)
I like the integration of email, sales CRM, and HR/employee tools

Cons

It's never fun to switch accounting software for me but I'm doing it so is this really a con? :)
One of my banks does not connect with this software (but I'm hopeful it will one day).

Arpad S.

All In One Business Suite

Reviewed on 12/12/2020

Our previous accounting app is no longer available outside of Canada and US, so I was forced to look for alternatives. I tested more tools and Deskera came out on top based on my business' needs.

Pros

Deskera conveniently splits its interface into different "standalone apps", so when you want to create an invoice (Deskera Books) you won't be bothered with all the lead management (Deskera Sales) related interface elements. Segmenting the UI based on use case is a great way to keep the app clean and easy to use. You'll find all the features you need to create the perfect invoices, manage your clients and even more (There's Deskera People for HR managers, which I do not use).

One particular feature that I really like is the payment gateway integration, that you can add directly to your invoices.

Cons

I don't think any feature is missing. I would like an option to gracefully degrade the available tools in each section of the app. Ie. for a small design agency, I do not require shipping related information on the invoices (it's all digital). Also it would be nice to have a more flexible templating system for the invoices. Right now it uses a docx, but a pdf option would be nice, which has better design possibilities.

Ashish R.

All in One Platform for running my business !

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

As someone who runs a digital agency as well as a start-up e-commerce start-up business, I find this software very useful as a one-stop tool for all my ERP & CRM requirements.

Pros

The following are the major pros :
1) Integration features like local tax compliance for Indian companies, multicurrency support, and a mobile-first approach
2) The UI is beautiful and easy to use
3) Their roadmap shows the tool will continue to further evolve. with more automation coming soon
3) Vibrant FB community and that their team is very proactively engaged with the same, announcing new initiatives from time to time. A case in point is the Mentorship program which is an excellent initiative and could be especially useful for small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs like me.

Cons

1) This isn't a full-on email marketing system like the active campaign, you cannot create automation.
It's more CRM.
2) CNAME option is missing at the moment. Would love to have a complete Whitelabel solution.
3)As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep
4) I wish it had a project management tool as well

SuiteDash and Zoho Expense

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Local tax compatibility, Versatility, All in one solution, Better UI, Credible Founders, Promising Road Map
Darren W.

Exceptional App and set of tools

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Deskera is streamlining my CRM, lead management, project management, invoicing, quotations all with a good level of accounting and monthly management which is the more important aspect for me.

Pros

Straight forward accounting with simple integration with Paypal, Stripe, Bank accounts and Bank credit cards. Simple invoicing and payment collection processes. So affordable.

Cons

It is not fully compliant with UK yet. But it is set to be completed by the end of January 2021.

Nicx V.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Inventory Tracking Across Warehouses is very useful

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

I think this item has stunning potential, however now I'm not prepared to dump my different apparatuses for Deskera. I will stand by until the finish of the multi day window to check whether things improve. In the event that they do, I'll be glad to refresh this audit and keep the item!

Pros

I could follow stock and stock alongside the Warehouse area with Deskera Books. We characterized item ascribes like Color, Size, Brand, and so forth, according to our section's need. Track Reorder Levels, Serials and Batches for your SKUs.

I could likewise add item pictures and standardized tags to rapidly check the items in Transactions and produce solicitations and requests.

Keep up various Warehouses and get moment writes about Stock Levels in every one of the Warehouses, which is likewise available by means of our Mobile App. We could monitor the Stock Movement to discover the Fast Moving and Slow Moving items.

Cons

In the event that you are as yet doing stuff by hand or in dominate/google sheets, this is a stage up so presumably should attempt to get. In the event that you as of now have different frameworks you're utilizing, changing to this might be need extra time.

• Industry: Design

One app for your accounting needs

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Pros

I really enjoyed using this app so far, especially from using FreshBooks and Wave Apps. This app is already more powerful has only just begun.

I love the customized dashboard and feedback from developers. They're so quick to implement new features and listen to their users. I can see this app overtaking so many in the field.

Cons

At this point, I can only think of one: integrations with other apps natively. This is a huge ask that QuickBooks has, because it's the industry standard and everyone apparently uses this old tool. Deskera will grow fast, and I can see they've already taken strides toward integration and can't wait to see what's next.

• Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for 1-5 months

Easy to use and intuitive software for small businesses

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

Pros

Easy to set-up
Ability to integrate CRM, Sales, Accounting and Payroll in one app
Roadmap for features

Cons

unable to use in Canada right now but it's due to be released here within a month or two

FreshBooks

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Was using an old version of QuickBooks and didn't want to pay a subscription for the updated version but did want online access

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Great offer through AppSumo and responsive support/community via a FB group
Fernando G.

My son got me a license and I could not be happier.

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

The experience so far has been awesome. Impress with it.

Pros

I always had trouble making invoices or quotations. Now I don't only get to make them easily but I get to keep track of the money flow and accounting. I also love that I get a chance to see how the new deal flow is coming and where we could improve in our sales efforts. I see the potential and wish we can make the best out of all that is available with this new software.

Cons

It has so much it could be a little overwhelming. I just wish they added a project manager system to make it perfect.

Johan D.
  • Industry: Banking

Best all in one solution for my company

Reviewed on 06/12/2020

Pros

Deskera All in one was chosen after an indept comparison analysis.

Cons

Currently the compliance for Belgium is not fully supported yet, but it is on the roadmap (Q1/2021).

Zoho Desk
Sanju K.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Great tool with endless possibilities

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

Great Tool...Great price..

Pros

Deskera is one of the best programs I have used for my business. It is the best for professionals seeking to simplify and synchronize business processes from a single platform. Not only does the web application have good user experience and excellent design, but it also has one of the most impressive mobile applications I have ever used, and it is available to practically anyone at practically any time. To add more to that, they have excellent customer service too!

Cons

Each tool opens up a new browser tab and the contacts aren't shared.

Nix E.

The best all-in-one software I have ever used

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

100% satisfied!

Pros

Unlike most software in this space, Deskera is super smooth and beautifully designed. It's an app that I ACTUALLY want to use on a daily basis (unlike other apps).

I love that it has an awesome CRM functionality + invoice and accounting to create an amazing end-to-end experience for my sales process. As a marketing agency owner, doing admin tasks isn't really my favorite thing to do; but Deskera makes it so easy and fun.

I super recommend this app!

Cons

None so far, I'm just being greedy and praying for faster release of new features.

Ubaidullah J.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good for Small Sme’s

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

When i used, its like i can manage all the business finance & hr in one system digitally

Pros

The deskera is almost needed on the accounting features which is easy to manage

Cons

The pricing is good & prefer provide for early adopter to get special privilege

Erika M.

All-in-one Solution

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Pros

Deskera is jam-packed with tons of features of 3 great tools needed to run a business rolled into one for a quarter of the price. I absolutely love the custom template feature. Being able to design and use custom invoices is a very unique feature that isn't found in other software. It also has a fantastic selection of financial reports that I didn't expect. You can really tell that they put in a lot of time making sure they covered all of the key features a business would need.

Cons

Although there are tons of great features, many of the features are less refined than other software choices. Practical user experience functionalities, such as being able to reorganize the order of custom fields, are missing making the ease of setup a bit challenging at times.

Peter V.

Perfect for small business!

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Ridiculously fun to use. I look forward to admin work.

Pros

Gorgeous UX/UI
Centralized tool
Meets the needs of most small businesses without fuss.

Cons

I would like the default tier to have access to 2 team members as power users - General Manager and Comptroller.

Rachan C.

Unique solution that will take over the world!

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

This solution allows me to have everything all in one place. There is also an in-built integration with Woocommerce so I can connect my online store, which I love. Other software get you to pay extra for a third-party app.

Pros

Very impressed with the onboarding and the amount of features. Very comprehensive and easy to use. Looking forward to more geographical country accounting integrations. Also, make sure to join their FB group, they are very helpful and responsive as well and provide so much information and value!

Cons

Still waiting for some countries accounting to be supported but they already support so many.

Thomas K.

Top Notch Software that every business needs

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Pros

What I like most about the software is the UI and UX. It is gorgeous. And it really helps with admin work as it is usually quite annoying to do. The software really helps with many aspects of your business and is key to manage the core of your business. In one dashboard you'll access your sales, your expenses and income and your payroll / staff.

Cons

So far I'm loving all of it! Setting up everything takes time but everything is well documented.

Alex P.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 1-5 months

Promising multi-purpose software for running a business

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

My initial impression is that Deskera offers a solid option right now, especially for a smaller business which is eager to avoid paying for multiple SAAS tools or bring everything into one workflow.

The real question is: what are you comparing this to? If you are starting a business from scratch, Deskera is an exceptional deal. And if you already use single-purpose SAAS tools that you are happy with, it might still be worth going for Deskera merely to streamline your business processes. Just be clear with yourself about which features are deal-breakers and hope that Deskera continues to improve at its present trajectory. This is entirely possible and I certainly wish them luck.

It's worth noting that I have not had the opportunity to use many of the features in Deskera because UK compliance and UK bank-feeds are not ready. This made it pointless to fully migrate my business but I'm told by the Deskera support team that these will happen shortly. Once that is done, I will update this review.

Pros

Deskera is a surprisingly comprehensive suite of business management tools. It delivers these in a fairly clean style, without ever feeling like the whole thing is descending into bloatware. This provides solid value for the smaller business eager to avoid paying multiple SAAS subscriptions and it provides a simple way to consolidate multiple features, such as CRM or book-keeping etc. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Cons

While each tool in Deskera offers a credible array of features, they do have clear limitations compared to specialist software for each category of software. It's unfair to measure Deskera directly against enterprise-grade rivals such as SalesForce but you don't get the depth of features of the more affordable single-purpose apps such as Xero (i.e. accounts) and Capsule (i.e. CRM), nor the all-in-one marketing suites (e.g. ActiveCampaign). That could well change over time.

• Industry: Capital Markets

Ultimate App for Business Owners

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them!

Pros

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me!

Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera:
- i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on
- aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding
- mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development
- access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People)
- supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing)
- Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company
- API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!!
- There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :)
- Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Cons

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Due to expanding needs of the business, i find that Deskera covers wider spectrum of performance.

Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera is at a different league altogether, it can do so much more than most of the standalone solution in the market.
Michael C.
  • Used for 1-5 months

All-in-one solution that you can grow from within

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Pros

I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Cons

The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

ShipStation, CompanyHub, HubSpot CRM, Xero and FreeAgent

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

While we usually find that a product or service does not always work that well as an "all-in-one" approach, we do believe that separating services that do them very well is best, Deskera seems to do it very well as an all in one solution that we haven't seen in other systems.
Lars E.

Amazing piece of software

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Pros

There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Cons

There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.