Beautiful.ai

4.5/5
4.2/5

62 Software options

Maureen A.

Impresses my audience with the images and features of the Beautiful.ai slides

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I have been using for several years now and am always gratified that the presentations I do with Beautiful.ai get such positive feedback. Having the ability to customize fonts and colors makes it absolutely my go to presentation tool.

Pros

I always get such a positive reaction from my clients and others when I use the Beautiful.ai slides. They are so well thought out in terms of features and functionality that I'm able to craft most presentations using them as is, without having to resort to other products. The ongoing updates to the slides and the example presentation decks are really a good jumping off point to inspire me when I start on a new deck.

Cons

The ability to create and then merge separate decks is quite annoying. It would be a total home run if I could upload Powerpoint decks into Beautiful, as well. There are some restrictive elements of the animation and build features that are also hard to work around and some basic ideas are not captured well (organizational structure, work breakdown structure as examples).

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for reviewing us, and for the great suggestions on how to improve the tool! You list out a few things we'd definitely like to pursue in the future. Please email [email protected] to be added to our notification list for potential changes in our offering.

Leonard C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases.

You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Pros

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online.

It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time.

Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides.

Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

Cons

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Yin L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Beautiful.AI Review

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Pros

Easy to use and beautiful design and ready to use slides

Cons

Compatibility with PPT which means the convertible format of some my presentations can not be edited under PPT format or the words do not match original design

Response from Beautiful.ai

Hi Yin,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Beautiful.ai! Our Design Ai is what we commonly hear sets us apart, so I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed it.

I'm going to pass along your comments about PowerPoint integrations to our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate hearing how it could help your workflow.

Julie lynn T.

Like visiting the future

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

I use this for proposals and presentations that are high level and don't need a ton of detail. For those presentations I still use PPT.

Pros

I am a PPT lover, i would live in it. But finding Beautiful.AI was like visiting the future - fantastic templates and examples, prebuilt slides that look amazing, and relatively easy to use for very high level information. and now that it exports to PPT, I'm a happy camper.

Cons

It's not foolproof, there are areas where it's super finicky. The ability to customize the templates is not easy and can feel confining. Also, there are no speaker note abilities if you are accustomed to using those.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Julie Lynn,

We love hearing you're a happy camper. Thanks for taking time to share your experience!

It may be useful to check out these articles about creating and viewing speaker notes:

Tim H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Brings life to "decks"

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

Pros

The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

Cons

When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

Miro and Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

More advanced design tools, and much cleaner.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Debjit B.

Nice Alternative for powerpoint.

Reviewed on 21/04/2019

The online alternative to powerpoint gives me the ability to work faster and with any type of pc. It is still in testing and no price is given which is a gamble to work with.

Pros

I just install essential software on my pc, but this service is really interesting. I see this as my alternative to powerpoint presentation online. Powerpoint is a great tool no doubt but this is handy when working online and not using your work machine. I love when this app takes all hard work at the server and give me a clean slate to start.
The free images are another interesting part, it eliminates to search for download and using in my powerpoint.
Export to pdf and private sharing helps me to work more securely.

Cons

This is still in beta phase and doesn't know the pricing or my projects will be available in the free account in future. No clear message.

Kevin B.

Amazing Presentations

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Pros

Beautiful AI allows you to create professional presentations that are simple and elegant. Their built-in resource of high quality pictures and icons for any subject will take your presentation to a whole new level of professionalism. Easier to use than Prezi and more professional looking than PowerPoint, Beautiful AI is hands down, the best presentation software available.

Cons

The free version is limited to 100 slides, and then you have to switch to a monthly subscription. I would like to see the software become available for a one-time fee and download.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking time to review us, and also for the pricing suggestion. Different pricing models may be something we're able to pursue in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

• Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to use, easy running

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Easy use and easily deplorable. Running everywhere due to cloud solution

Pros

Easy use, available Icons and pictures.

Cons

Free adjustable combinations of different templates and users possibility to draw on his own...

Response from Beautiful.ai

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of Beautiful.ai! I'll share your request for more templates with our product team. We're always looking for ways to improve the product, and feedback like this helps.

Arman A.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

Really Beautiful

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

Pros

This is a great software for creating presentations: it has a very nice design, a library of templates and also pictures and icons of any kind, everything is at hand and there is no need for additional search in internet for any of these in most cases. There is no redundant functions, but every offered function is practical. And the result can be downloaded in PDF, JPEG and Powerpoint formats for free.

Cons

It is very hard to find any cons in this software :) but I have noticed, that the quality of images downloaded in JPEG file format is slightly lower than the ones in PDF format.

John G.

Keeps me in my lane

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

Presentations have been so stagnant for so long. Everyone had high hopes for Presi, but alas it was too hard to use. I like how beautiful has focused on that usability first.

Pros

Perfect for staying on theme throughout the entire presentation
Avoid analysis paralysis

Cons

Felt rigid at first, and still can't seem to find how I work with diagrams

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing your experience and overall appreciation of our usability!

We'd like to learn more about your experience with diagrams. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect with you on this?

Sohail S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Impeccable Product!!!

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

This is indeed my favourite tech product because it has helped me create an impact on my audiences and has made me successful in my area of work.

Pros

I love creating impactful presentations and the AI used for themes, layouts, fonts, and structures remove all the thinking and worries of "which one looks better" and helps me concentrating on my content.

Cons

I'm an early user of this product and it has few features which did not exist then, however, the Tables and Elements have filled up the missing gaps.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for taking time to share your love for Beautiful.ai!

Nana fatimah A.

Smoking slides

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

I wanted sharp, crisp, powerful visual presentations and I got that. Everyone at the pitch were so impressed by the morph. Also a couple of investors praised the slides, not just the content.

Pros

The UI, the colours, sharp graphics, I felt were amazing. The way my slides came together, I couldn’t believe it. I was pitching and got told my slides were awful. I knew.. so I put a call out for a graphics person.. a friend said try beautiful.ai.. he said trust me..I couldn’t believe the slides were mine.

Cons

The templates sometimes misbehave, when you try to customise and delete one area.. it rearranges the rest of the imported photos willy nilly instead of allowing you to shift and arrange as you like.

Amanda C.

Great for startups!

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

Pros

Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

Cons

Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

Canva

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

Easy program to use and easy share options.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you.

Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] to connect with our success team. Thanks again!

Cyndi G.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Rivals Powerpoint

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

Regardless of the things that I don't like about Beautiful.ai, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. It has made my life so much easier in terms of making slides, organizing them, and finding them easily. I make a lot of presentations not only for my own use in meetings, but for the head of my organization, so being able to create them fluidly and efficiently has been invaluable to me. I would strongly recommend Beautiful.ai to anyone who makes a lot of slides for their work.

Pros

Having all of my slides in one place, being able to make folders and organize them is one of my favorite features. The ability to copy slides from other presentations easily is also a big plus. Since Beautiful.ai came out with the templates for each kind of slide that's also been a game changer in ease of use and efficiency in making a slide deck fast and beautiful.

Cons

If I had to pick something I didn't like it would be the way slides are converted to Powerpoint. The fonts don't match up in what Powerpoint has so when I do have to convert slides to Powerpoint it takes me a really long time, also every little thing in Beautiful.ai is converted as a shape, like bullet points, so if you're adding things to a slide that's been converted, it can take a lot of time to move things around just the way you like. Lastly, I am not a fan of how text is clipped in text boxes, I wish it would just resize the font to fit the text in the text boxes rather than cap you at a text limit.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Cyndi, thanks for taking time to write a review Beautiful.ai! We appreciate hearing what you love, as well as what could be improved. We'll share your comments on exporting slides with our product team.

Erica S.

A GAME CHANGER!

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Pros

Beautiful.AI changed the way I think about presentations. I once dreaded making the PowerPoint deck *or GoogleSlides) and would wait till the very last minute, negatively impacting my preparedness and effectiveness of my presentation. I tried Beautiful.AI over a year ago, and ever since, I actually get excited about creating my presentations. I find that I'm focusing on the content, not nit-picking the details (because it does that for me!). I absolutely love the templates and 95% of the time find something I can just use off the shelf. I have become more effective thanks to this software, I couldn't be more grateful and would love to see more people use it!

Cons

Since it lives in the cloud, if your internet slows, the software can slow. It never actually froze, just showed some lag.

Response from Beautiful.ai

Hi Erica,

Thanks for sharing what you love about Beautiful.ai!

Our product team will be thrilled to hear you look forward to creating presentations.

Terri W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Made all the difference

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

It is easy to use, easy to teach and works for all sorts of important communication needs we have at ECP

Pros

Our firm had been selling using an e-book case study. We redefined our approach and built dynamic presentations using b.ai and we are seeing 30% increases across the board on our Regional Director's performance. We equate much of that to our presentation effectiveness.

Cons

At first it was the limited slide selection and lack of graphics, but those are improving now.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Terri,

We're thrilled we played a role in your 30% growth! Thanks for sharing that achievement with us, and for taking time to share your review here.

Binigya D.
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Beautifying your presentations - The AI way

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

We needed a quick, web-based and a free presentation software that could make some amazing slides. And Beautiful.AI was exactly that. I'm glad we started using this software.

Pros

I love the UI and the UX of Beautiful.AI. It is really easy to create slick, professional slides in just a few steps. Beautiful.AI provides some nifty tools to make your slides really pop, in a minimalistic fashion. And to top it off, it is free to get started.

Cons

I wish there were more features, such as more animations and more layout options. I also do not like that it has reduced the features available to free users over a period of time.

Great for a Marketing Agency

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Overall a great product with an amazing ease of use piece. Very cost effective and easy to collaborate with multiple teams.

Pros

The ease of collaborating and being able to focus time on things other than making my presentation look and feel polished.

Cons

There are some functionality issues and at times the control over color schemes is limited, but ease of deployment is fantastic.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of our collaboration and team functionality! We'll share your comments on color schemes with our product team.

The Best Presentation Tool Ever Made

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

Pros

With the tool, everyone can create amazing presentations. Because it's using the rules of good design, it does all the graphic design decisions for you, and the results are just beautiful.

Cons

embedding videos in the presentation lacks many options like trimming videos and importing your own files.

Mike lester R.

A hidden gem for the Presenter in you!

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Overall, Beautiful.AI has a lot of potential. It disrupts the ever so reliable and staple Powerpoint, which has really improved a lot, so I guess Beautiful has a lot of catching up to do!

Pros

Beautiful.AI is one of my recent discoveries and it is truly a gem of a find. I am used to finding Powerpoint templates and now I can use the power of Artificial Intelligence to design me a presentation that sells, persuades, and markets for me! I can quickly create a beautiful presentation in less time.

Cons

What I least liked about the software is that it is just not Powerpoint, and it is not as easy to sell the idea that quickly. Some users I introduce the software to has not been able to use it.

Brock R.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Beautiful.ai makes your presentations IMPACTFUL

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Very great way to build a deck. Experienced some slow downs and glitches due to connectivity it seems.

Pros

Easily creating eye catching slides that tell our story

Cons

Some text editing options seemed to be missing, had to work around some pre-built configurations.

A slide template had the text bottom aligned, but I couldn't figure out how to centre the text using that template - inserted additional cells to create the centred text look

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Brock,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying building presentations in Beautiful.ai! It sounds like you've found a solution for your immediate needs, but for your next presentation you may want to check out our slide variations and layout options for more control.

Elizabeth S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used for 1-5 months

Well named. Beautiful results!

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Pros

I was able to create a presentation that was both functional and beautiful. Very user friendly!

Cons

At times I was unsure if my project was being properly saved, and there were a few times that there were glitches switching to the next slide when creating the presentation.

Excellent presentation platform

Reviewed on 10/05/2020

Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Pros

Beautiful.ai is an excellent presentation platform. Templates are easy to modify. Presentations look professional even for the amateur.

Cons

Beautiful.ai is a bit challenging to edit certain slides in template form. With a little maneuvering it works well.

Sami A.
  • Industry: Research
  • Used for 6-12 months

Beautiful.AI review

Reviewed on 29/06/2019

Pros

• An absolute must use software for presentation makers, the quality of the fonts and themes are extremely professional.
• High quality end product.
• Appeals to a large audience base, inc. teachers, students and businesses.

Cons

No cons to this software, the quality of the presentations I have made are beyond expectation.

Johnnie E.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Decent but has it's issues

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

While the presentations that I am able to put together look phenomenal, the amount of effort to make them far exceeds the benefits. Its easier and quicker to just use PowerPoint.

Pros

The presentations are honestly beautiful when they are able to come together.

Cons

It is very difficult to work with. I have yet to be able to import my own photos to use in the templates and there are times were I want to use my personal ones and not the stock photos. The headache it gives me makes me not willing to suggest this to others. Additionally, stock photos and logos may not load so you are not able to use them and you are not really able to center them in a way you may want.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Hi Johnnie,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. It sounds like there may be something blocking your ability to import an image. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can assist you with this?