Udemy Business

LMS for businesses, teams and nonprofit organizations

4.6/5

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Udemy for Business- Best Online Schooling platform

Reviewed on 05/07/2021

Full of information and time-saving session. It's a fantastic experience to learn with Udemy. Well prepared lectures, I am satisfied with Udemy.

Pros

Udemy for Business is one of the best online learning platforms that provides thousands of online courses free of cost. I recently completed a course on fire safety from Udemy, a very comprehensive and well-prepared online course. I learned about fire hazards and safety precautions. The said course will help me in my professional life. Udemy's online courses are to the point and relevant to the topic. Courses are prepared on modern concepts, videos are added for more clarity about specific topics; you are your manager to adjust your timing, as courses can be completed at any suitable time. Udemy for Business also provides certificates after a course. For me, it is best in terms of ease of timing schedule.

Cons

Although the certificate awarded by Udemy after completing an online course has not much worth in the market, the skills and knowledge we gain are essential. More videos relevant to the courses must be provided to understand the concepts clearly.

Aivar K.

Online courses with support from an instructor

Reviewed on 06/09/2021

When I need to get into a new domain, courses from Udemy can be a good start. I also had a positive experience with training my employees using it.

Pros

Lots of courses available, covers any topic you can think of
Many instructors are active and offer support. You can ask questions to clarify something and get a meaningful reply
Can get to actual course content without going through many hurdles

Cons

The player can be a bit unreliable, had various issues with it throughout the years
The app was refusing to work with Chromecast last time I tried
Becoming less relevant with time, as free YouTube courses become better and better

Souvik S.

Best user experience

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

Pros

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

Cons

The best experience I have ever had no doubt ,
but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

Osarumwense I.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Udemy For Business review

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

I have been a able to complete a course, using Udemy. It's a great app.

Pros

I like Udemy for Business because of the ease of use. With the Dark Mode feature, I can stay longer on the app, studying my favourite course without damaging my eyes. I like that it's available for android devices.

Cons

There was a time I had to uninstall the app and install it back to my phone because it was crashing. Other than that, I don't have any other issue, using the app.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Good online learning tool

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

It's a good online learning platform, even someone can offer his/her self-prepared course on Udemy. The courses that are offered by Udemy are very informative and fulfill the needs of the learners. I am satisfied.

Pros

I took a course on "Basic fire safety awareness" at Udemy a few weeks before. It was only 31 minutes online session. After completion of that session, they awarded me with a certificate that can be shared on social media platforms for other's motivation. Despite the Certificate, the important thing is their content, well prepared and full of information. I really inspired that in a very short session they covered almost all basic skills about fire safety.

Cons

There is no worth of the certificate in the industry, but the worth of information and skills matters. Free trial should contain some longer sessions for more information.

Sureshkumar S.

Best Learning Application

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

Overall experience has been nothing short of great.

Pros

It is the largest education platform out there and contents are great. There are plenty of courses on offer and the instructors are great. I have learnt a lot that helps me in my daily job activities.

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about this software.

Stefan L.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great professional learning environment

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Overall impression is very good. Was able to define my own learning paths and align respective trainings to it. Large selection of useful courses. Ability to create your own exists as well.

Pros

-LOTS of courses to pick from
-good quality courses
-simple to navigate
-simple to use courses
-integrates with single-signon

Cons

-course creation does not provide design guidance
-navigation can be confusing
-your own learning paths can be difficult to get to from home page

Autumn C.

Tons of course options

Reviewed on 07/05/2021

Overall I liked the program. I have used tons of learning softwares so for the price this one is on the more expensive end but still good

Pros

The versatility with course options for the whole team

Cons

The watch and learn style opposed to how some people learn by doing or having workshops or homework

Skillshare for Teams

Reasons for Switching to Udemy Business

I used this product and Lydia
Claudia sayuri I.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

This is the best site for Learning

Reviewed on 02/10/2020

Attractive Website, Easy-to-Use and Great Courses

Pros

I found Udemy attractive and I had many courses made, completed and with certifications. It is great if you want to master many fields of knowledge.

Cons

I have already had may courses for free but now I think I can entry only paid ones.

R.manoj A.

E-Learning platform that every business should use

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

We were able to assign courses to different employees to help them in enhancing their knowledge in the domain or related to the project/feature they were working on very easily.I as a learner was also able to track my progress in the courses and use my time more efficiently.

Pros

The most important advantage of Udemy is the wide variety of courses it offers and which gets updated very frequently.In this fast growing world it is very important for every professionals to keep themselves updated with new technology and management trends. Udemy for business solves this problem with curated learning paths and custom courses that is created within the organisation.

Cons

The personal learning dashboard can be improved in terms of helping learners to store like other project related resources at one place and also helping to analyse how much time it takes for them to complete a particular course

Skillshare for Teams

Reasons for Switching to Udemy Business

Udemy for business had a wide variety of courses in Technology and Marketing domains with different levels of difficulties like beginner intermediate and advanced.This helped us to choose Udemy because we were using it to train freshers as well as experienced professionals.

Good if you can filter it.

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Pros

Courses available on almost all subjects.

Cons

Sorting, Filtering needs better optimisation to find the best course for the subjects.

• Industry: Publishing
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Depends on what your business needs

Reviewed on 16/04/2021

I would recommend going for a trial run and see what courses are available. You may find that it is exactly what you need for your employees and it will save you time and money.
Overall I like Udemy and their offer.

Pros

It's definitely worth it if you need access to multiple Udemy courses for multiple people, and if you know specifically which ones you need. Your business can save a lot of money this way.
Not only that, but it can be very convenient to teach your team and expand their skills through ready to go online courses, especially if they work from home and are not at the office.
The courses are high quality and the interface is easy to use.

Cons

The problem is that not all of the courses are available with Udemy for Business and sometimes there are gaps in the knowledge that has to be filled.

Barbara H.

A Great Way to Learn

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

I gained a lot of knowledge from Udemy, things I wouldn't have thought I'd ever take the time to learn. The overall quality of the courses is pretty good. I especially enjoy receiving the certificates upon completion of the courses. Udemy really provides an inexpensive opportunity to gain new skills and tools.

Pros

Easy to use, very informative. Some of the courses are very engaging, which really makes all the difference for adult learning, I feel. If your team is using the platform, it's easy to assign courses, track progress, leave notes for each other. an inexpensive way to share knowledge and gain information.

Cons

Some of the courses are useless... even from a beginner perspective. Sometimes you really have to search, which can be expensive if you paying a la carte. If you have an annual membership, the search is merely an inconvenience. Some of the sound from the courses has not been tested so the volume can be brutal.

Tino V.

Udemy for Business review

Reviewed on 26/07/2021

Pros

It is very useful for learning thinis learning things on how to run your business and very useful to figure out how to use certain programs or all types of different subjects with your business

Cons

The only thing that I don't really like it sometimes the webinars are really long and kind of repeat the same thing over and over so it's an over so that's the only setback I santa Marica free

Jessica G.
  • Used for 2+ years

Affordable Online Training Platform

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Pros

I found content-creation on Udemy to be simple and intuitive. I enjoy the reports that are available to me for user participation and reviews of student experiences. I have had a positive experience using and creating content on Udemy. I also appreciate email updates with student questions and enrollment data.

Cons

I have had some students unable to access all course materials, but I have been able to troubleshoot this on a one-by-one basis.

Evija P.
  • Used for 1+ year

Great learning tool for big companies

Reviewed on 03/06/2021

Overall it was a great experience, and I would like to use it in future.

Pros

I liked the large amounts of learning materials, also the organization of the system. It is very intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

I think it is not a very good solution for small companies, as it can get very pricey. But if that is not a factor, then it is amazing, and gives an opportunity for employees to learn daily.

Elena emperatriz R.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

A learning platform for people engaged with their professional growth

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

It has been a positive experience for me and my colleagues to explore new courses and keep updated.

Pros

The catalog offers courses from qualified instructors with high quality materials . The students can advance at their own pace and get competencies they can add to their resumes. Great for people working full-time.

Cons

The knowledge we get from the courses contribute to develop skills and create new compertencies, even the certificates are not recognize in the market.

Lisa D.
  • Industry: Information Services

Rich Course content and great price

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Pros

I used Udemy to prepare for the PMP. The course is well done and laid out and the instructor is not dry and boring as I would have expected from standardized courses like this.

Cons

It works best in Chrome. I can't download the course documents in other browsers.

Ali W.

Learn to Get Jobs or Certifications

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

I am using Udemy for learning perspective and I am enjoying and taking benefit from it a lot. It's a great learning platform.

Pros

- I have been using the Udemy for ISTQB certification preparation and so far it's a great experience.
- Udemy quite efficiently designs for the user's learning perspective and that's what makes it more important.
- User can also rate the lectures so that the others can take benefit from them.
- Udemy its self give you a certification which is also very helpful for an individual's career.

Cons

I face an error that after a period of time some lectures disappear.

Udemy for easy course access

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

My overall experience was good as there are a lot of courses from where we can study and develop ourselves by learning through them.

Pros

There are many features that I like about using Udemy and the first is that the courses are much cheaper and affordable for everyone who wanna learn new things. There are checkpoints that we can add to our course in between the videos to check it again and then go through all the points that we added while reading the points we added.

Cons

Some of the courses in udemy are just theory and not much relevant to the course content and need of the hour.

Ogechi N.
  • Industry: Research
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great learning platform

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Pros

Udemy offers a variety of courses at various skill levels. They're easy to follow and the hands-on assignments ensure that learners get practice to reinforce the lecture material. The Q&A feature allows learners to ask clarifying questions and interact with classmates.

Cons

It would be beneficial if there was a feature to highlight and store notes (similar to Coursera)

Andy C.

Good place to start studies

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Pretty good, everyone in the company have access to the bought courses.

Pros

The amount of courses you have avaliable, mainly in IT area.

Cons

Sometimes you see too much similar courses and don't know from where to start

Khaled K.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 19/12/2020

Pros

This software is very user-friendly and practical

Cons

Free trial is a bit short would prefer something longer to get the most of ot

Nabila B.
  • Industry: Investment Management

My review for Udemy

Reviewed on 08/05/2021

I really like learning from this platform. It is easy to track my learning progress and schedule my learning session. Overall, this platform has help me in expending my knowledge.

Pros

I really like that Udemy always upgrading and adding new courses to the library. The content of the courses is really helpful and helping me to improving my knowledge and skills.

Cons

Some of the courses is too basic and not covering all the knowledge of the topic.

• Industry: Research

Love it

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Pros

I love the frequent sales and the relevance of the courses offered! I have used it to learn a variety of skills relevant to my doctoral program

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while before there's a sale - some courses are VERY expensive