DreamClass

Class management for educational organizations

5/5
4.8/5
5/5
4.8/5

4 Software options

Patricia S.

Simple, Streamlined, Sleek . . . And Affordable!

Reviewed on 21/07/2021

Amazing! The folks at DreamClass have been great to work with. They are personal, knowledgeable and helpful. I can't speak to the needs of a large organization, but for a small organization, DreamClass is the perfect solution!

Pros

1. Affordable monthly subscription, even for small organizations. No huge set-up costs.
2. Simple, intuitive, and immediate set-up. Try it yourself with a simple free trial. Then seamlessly convert to a paid subscription. No sunk set-up costs. No risk!
3. Beautiful and intuitive user-interface.
4. Excellent and responsive customer service.
5. New features rolling out regularly.

Cons

Some features are still in development.
For our purposes, the current implementation of certain features (grading, scheduling) is rudimentary.

Kelly L.

Hit The Easy Button With Dream Class Student Management System

Reviewed on 05/11/2021

My overall experience is rated a 10! I searched for a system for months that was easy and affordable, signed up and tried it for free, received the demo and became a paying customer! So glad I did and would recommend it!!!

Pros

Both my daughter and I love the easy maneuverability of Dream Class as a student management system and the simplicity of the program. I received excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as she trained both my daughter and I on the system! I highly recommend Dream Class to any institution whether you are an online school or a traditional brick and mortar school.

Cons

I love the product and have not found anything that I didn't like.

Blackboard Learn, Twine, CANVAS and Jupiter

Reasons for Switching to DreamClass

It was super easy and affordable!
Jacques J.

A perfect program for a small

Reviewed on 06/09/2021

I could not be happier

Pros

How easy it is to use. The simplicity to build a semester, class, and grades is simply amazing.

Cons

I am waiting for the software to introduce more grading options

Laurie P.

All in one portal

Reviewed on 02/11/2021

Pros

I am able to keep all student information in one portal, such as lesson plans, quizzes, and invoices.

Cons

Would like for the portal to be able to enroll the student

Response from DreamClass

Hi Laurie,
We're glad to hear that you are enjoying the ease of use of our product and its value for money!
We are happy to confirm you can enroll students in your DreamClass account one by one or with a csv file. Check out our quick video that demonstrates all the steps: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/5928980

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and if there is any way we can improve our customer service kindly share your feedback with us at [email protected]

Have a beautiful day and thank you very much for your review,
Lids