AhaSlides

Interactive presentation creation and streaming

4.6/5
4.3/5
4.8/5
4.6/5

40 Software options

Warren C.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

With AhaSlides, we're able to create an interactive presentation which increases audience engagement. We have received great feedback on the presentation, especially the interactive features.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use! Once the powerpoint is imported, it just takes a couple of minutes to create the poll slides. It is very user-friendly for the user as well and allows for interactive presentations.

Cons

I don't like that you can't play embedded videos. I have to stop sharing my screen in order to pull up the video in another window. Really wish we were able to play these videos directly from the presentation!

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for your sharing. The AhaSlides team is always striving to satisfy you, our valuable customer! Knowing that you enjoy our product is a delight, so thank you once again.

Regarding the embedded videos, there are 2 ways to add video on AhaSlides, the first way is to use YouTube slide. The second way is to upload the video to Googles Slides and link it to AhaSlides using the Google Slides slide.

Elmer S.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Easy

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

It has helped me a lot in my presentatios and with my team, the most has been happy with the interaction

Pros

I like the interaction with de public, the visual tools

Cons

I can´t copy and paste and image, and a slide

Webex and Kahoot!

Reasons for Switching to AhaSlides

Because Ahaslides was the best option for my interactive presentations, is very visual and easy

Response from AhaSlides

We're glad to hear that AhaSlides has helped you a lot with your presentations.. Thanks to customers like you, AhaSlides is improving every day and now you can use copy slides from a presentation to another in AhaSlides.

Customers satisfaction is AhaSlides motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added soon. Stay tuned!

Rachel R.

Love Using with my Students

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

My students love our daily polls. If I ever miss a day the students are so bumbed!

Pros

I love that students can answer anonymously so we do silly poll questions and serious questions. It was great for Zoom learning and also in person!

Cons

It's hard to trace a comment back to a student (which is also a plus, but if there's a problematic comment a teacher may need to be able to do that)

Response from AhaSlides

We are glad to hear that you and your student enjoy AhaSlides! We try to make AhaSlides as easy and fun to use as we can. To know who pick which answer in a poll, you can use the Audience Admission function to ask them for their name. When the poll ends, you can export the data to an Excel file to check the answers.
Thanks for using AhaSlides!

Jamal G.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

It works well!

Reviewed on 01/05/2020

Overall, I love it! It really does add an interactive portion to your presentation. It works really well with youth and adults like it to. It has enhanced my presentations.

Pros

I like the interactive portion allowed for slides in the software. It allows you to really engage with your audience. It's participatory. It is not death by PowerPoint. In addition, setting up your slides and then selecting the various polls, etc. is so easy!

I must say that the customer service is good also. I was on a business trip out of town and reached out to customer service around 9 PM on a Tuesday night needing guidance on my slides for a presentation I was doing the following morning. They responded right away. It was great that they were able to help me so I did not have come up with a workaround or go with a different product that I was more accustomed to but it would not have been as engaging.

Cons

I wish there was a way to be able to use the product if you do not have wifi. Sometimes being in hotels, convention centers, or certain buildings the wifi is spotty therefore, I am always nervous before the event starts and hope that people can access the software.

Response from AhaSlides

The AhaSlides team is always striving to satisfy you, our valuable customer! Knowing that you enjoy our product is a delight, so thank you once again. Regarding offline mode for AhaSlides, we might a take a look into SMS voting in the future, so that internet connection won't be a necessity. Thank you so much for the valuable insight!

Jamie M.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Used for Department Quiz

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Good overall. Intuitive, but could be better in this area. Easy for users to engage with.

Pros

Easy to use from an end-user perspective and as an admin.

Cons

Could have more features. Pictures for example are constrained in size and to a certain aspect ratio. Admin wise, was difficult to setup a picture question.

Functionality

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for your kind words. The ease of use of AhaSlides has been one of our top priorities, so knowing that it helps you is great news for us.

Regarding the picture question, you can use our 'Image Choice' slide for general questions or the 'Pick Image' slide for quiz questions. Cheers!

Sandesha R.
  • Used for Free Trial

Advantages and Disadvantages of using AhaSlides (Free version)

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

Great. I loved it and hope to purchase it.

Pros

Advantages
1) Code can be changed as per the user's desire.
2) Large collection of Photographs to choose from
3) Unlimited questions
Disadvantages
1) Free Trial version is only for seven people

Cons

Pricing. I wanted to purchase it recently as I wanted to use it again for my workshop that had 1000 participants. But when I did the calculations, it came to quite a lot so I ended up using mentimeter.com for free.

Taieb E.

My review

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Pros

It is easy to use
You can have the databord

Cons

It is expensive
We need a application on android

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for your feedback! We might work on a mobile app some time in the future. Stay tuned!

Janne L.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great during Work From Home

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Great the time I used it.

Pros

Interactive and very easy to use and will use again.

Cons

Nothing in particular at the moment. Will be able to give more feedback next time:)

Response from AhaSlides

We're glad to know that you enjoy our product! The ease of use of AhaSlides has been one of our top priorities, so knowing that it helps you is great news for us.

Alberto L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Amazing product

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

The price and that is easy to use, very intuitive

Cons

While hosting the event, before we started the trivia I could not see all the participants name and emoji.

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, the lobby will display the first 100 players, we might consider showing more in the future!

Laura C.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great for one-off Slide Share and Trivia Needs

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Pros

I liked that I could purchase a one-day use package instead of having to purchase a monthly or yearly subscription like most other software requires (ie. Kahoot!). I do not have a daily or even monthly need for this kind of software, but when I do need it, I am very willing to purchase the one-day option. I also appreciate the education pricing options. The Trivia works very similar to Kahoot!, but Ahaslides seemed easier to use overall.

Cons

I don't think there was anything negative about my experience with Ahaslides for my current needs.

Reasons for Choosing AhaSlides

Kahoot! required an annual subscription which I really do not need. The one-time option on Ahaslides was just perfect for my needs.

Kahoot!

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you so much for the review! The reason we created the one-time plan was so that our customer can have some fun with AhaSlides, while not having to worry about any long-term commitment. We understand that flexibility is very important to many of the users, so we always try to help you to the best of our ability.

Edwin N.

Stay in contact with employees

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

We used the software the run a bi-weekly quiz. This is a great way to stay in contact with our employees since we had to work from home

Pros

Easy to use and you are able to customize the slides. Never had issues, even with 100+ employees using it

Cons

We have not experienced no issues while using this software

Reasons for Switching to AhaSlides

Available of monthly plans and better user options

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you so much for your sharing! Glad that we were able to help you interact more with your employees. The reason we created AhaSlides was to encourage more interactions between people, regardless of the physical distance. Nice to hear that you have not experience any issue with AhaSlides. However, if you do, you can count on us to be there and help!

Kevin K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Superb alternative to the more expensive and less stable options

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

I love it, and will continue to use it

Pros

We use this for our weekly quiz in our pub. Works really well! I love the versatile user options for quiz use

Cons

Would love to be able to decide how many points every question rewards.
Would also love for the pictures used in question to be bigger

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will soon be working on a feature to let users change the amount of points they awarded to each question. You can always count on the AhaSlides team to help you!

Clare M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Love the tool, would like to see more features

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Loving it. We are currently working remotely and going through an organisational restructure. It's a great tool to connect virtually and it allows us to easily access feedback at a large scale. It is interactive and engaging and people like using it.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use, from both sides as a user and administrator. Interactive tool to get feedback and input from large numbers.

Cons

You can't have multiple people linked to one account. There could be more options available.

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

The Team Management function is now available on AhaSlides. And you can also invite your team member to edit your presentation.

Marcel V.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great tool that does what is needed

Reviewed on 12/08/2020

We needed to have a tool with which we can show a presentation and be interactive, we looked at competitors but their payment plan were obscure and difficult, here you pay by credit card for what you need when you need it.

Pros

What i like most about the product is its simplicity and you can use every feature without having difficult contract negotiations. If and when i need it for a large group i can just pay for the event i want and then use it within that group.

Cons

Some type of questions are not that intuitive to set up and a bit more features in designs and templating would be nice, also not using meeting software but just ahaslides as presentation and meeting software would be nice

Response from AhaSlides

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! We try to make AhaSlides as easy and affordable to use as we can. We will definitely consider your ideas for future development. Customer satisfaction is AhaSlides' motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!

Jennifer N.

A superb experience

Reviewed on 08/10/2019

My work involves facilitating a demo of products that my team created to other staff, including higher-ups and team that will use the product.

I frequently get bombarded by questions they make, I cannot choose the best question to answer and sometimes I feel like a person wanted to ask a question but they didn't. Then I got recommended AhaSlides to use in a Q&A session.

The tool allows everyone to submit their questions and display it on the presentation screen, I pick the one that is the most common and answer it, also the submission is anonymous so this helps with shy people too!

I love this software!

Pros

Beautiful live animation when the audience submits
Emoji integration
Highly customizable

Cons

Some of my audience uses old Internet Explorer browser, which didn't work well

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for choosing AhaSlides!

Melissa S.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Great interactive tool

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

Pros

It’s very interactive and simple to use! Our online meeting went smoothly and the audience loved to vote on life polls and Q&As

Cons

Option to share the presentation with others is missing

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for your kind words, Melissa! We're glad to hear that you had a great time using AhaSlides.

Regarding the share presentation function, you can share your presentation with other users and they can copy it to their AhaSlides account. To do this, please locate the 'Share' menu, there should be a link under 'Share a copy'. Anyone can follow that shareable link to view your presentation (with audience response)

Customers satisfaction is AhaSlides motivation to move forward, so more functions will be added in the near future. Stay tuned!

Janise L.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Quite good and I've recommanded to my colleagues

Reviewed on 01/08/2020

Pros

User friendly interface, one-off purchase

Cons

Not much customization options, cannot find the button to erase my credit card information

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for using AhaSlides! We really appreciate your kind review.

You can always remove your credit card information in the Payment section or via this link: https://presenter.ahaslides.com/apps/billing

We are working to add more customization options to AhaSlides in the future, so stay tuned!

Noah P.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

A great easy to use product

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

I have delivered training to different parts of my organisation and have received some very positive feedback on how engaging and different the presentations were

Pros

Very simple and intuitive user experience - can be picked up in a few minutes

Cons

I would like to see more functionality in the ability to design bespoke slide layouts

Response from AhaSlides

We're glad to hear that AhaSlides has helped you with your presentations. What makes us happier is that you and your team have had interactive and successful events.
We try to make AhaSlides as easy and fun to use as we can. We will definitely consider your ideas for future development. We regularly upgrading AhaSlides, so more functions will be added.
Thank you for choosing AhaSlides for your event. We hope that you will continue to support us and have a great time presenting on AhaSlides!

Jeremy C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

The best large group game out there

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

AhaSlides is way more that a game software. However, the ability to host a massive game of 100's or even 1000's of participants is excellent. This is a strong feature that many seek, the ability to engage and interact with your large audience, and to have them interact with you in a meaningful way. AhaSlides deliver on just that.

Pros

AhaSlides was the best program I've used so far for large group activities.
We were seeking a live host driven "Jackbox" experience, and AhaSlide made that super easy!

I've used Kahoot before, kahoot is clunky, goofy and unprofessional. And I hate Kahoot's stupid song and sound effects. AhaSlides was completely customizable! I said it when I was interacting with your support team, you aren't the cheep alternative to Kahoot. But I'll go one step further, Kahoot is the lower quality, more expensive alternative to AhaSLides.

Cons

On my first use with their software, I had small issue with hardware compatibility on different Mac computers, and our projection system. AhaSlides would not display all the graphics on screen depending on the type of computer and browser we showed it on.

We have a state of the art $10,000,000 broadcast facility with up to date video switcher systems. At the end of the day, it appeared that AhaSlides was very inconsistent with the way it displays across different browsers and computers (the most stable environment was a PC running Chrome, the least stable environment was a iMac running Safari)

At the end of the day, I am a PC user, but I know that the vast majority of the time when I show up to any venue of any size, that Apple products are going to be used for video. So I need to be ready for any PC or Apple situation I find myself in, and so does AhaSlides. To thrive, your program needs to be airtight across all major platforms. Do not expect all organizations to be able to change platforms and browsers to get AhaSlides to work. Most aren't will to go through that work, and many don't even have that felxibility.

Response from AhaSlides

Glad to know that you enjoy our product! The AhaSlides team works very hard to ensure that you, the customer, would have the best experience. Our product also aims towards business professionals such as yourself, so knowing it helps you is great news to us! Regarding the compatibility issue that you mentioned, we are still trying our best to make AhaSlides run smoothly on all platforms. Stay tuned!

Karol C.

Great and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

I liked that it was easy to use and the options for questions with live answers was great. I was able to use it for an international Virtual retreat and it worked wonders. I loved that I was able to edit my background, it made it super nice for the event with our Company design as the background.

Cons

The limit for customization such as fonts styles, font sizes, and the placement of pictures on slides.

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for the kind review! The AhaSlides team is always striving to satisfy you, our valuable customer! Knowing that you enjoy our product is a delight, so thank you once again.

Angie S.
  • Industry: Sports

Great engagement and opportunity for creativity

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Amazing. Absolutely love the software. Again the usability was really straight forward.

Pros

Appreciate the ease of use, was able to get something together very quickly. Lots of opportunity to come up with creative ways to use the software.

Cons

It would be nice to have more opportunity to integrate with Powerpoint. Current solution is doable with images. I can imagine this would be tough to do, but is one limitation I see when trying to decide on or the other.

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for sharing this with us and the community! The ease of use of AhaSlides has been one of our top priorities, so knowing that it helps you is great news for us.

We will take your suggestion about PowerPoint integration into consideration, thanks for that as well. Cheers!

Amar G.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Aha Slides is best in it's class

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Overaly I am very satisfied with the software.

Pros

I like the product very much because of ease of use, the flexibility of type of prrsentation what can be made through it and ofcourse because of its cost effectiveness.

Cons

Open ended question and quiz if I put in same presentation and quiz questions are after open ended questions then also ooen ended question response get mapped against the name of the participants, once tbey put their name for Quiz Contest.

Response from AhaSlides

We're pleased to hear you had a good experience. We work very hard to bring customer sastisfaction and enjoyment. Regarding the open ended question type, you can hide the answerer's identity in the open-ended slide to keep everything anonymous. We are upgrading AhaSlides as we speak, so more functions will be added in the near future. Cheers!

Alison J.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

So easy!

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up - we’ve used this tool for all-staff presentations and used the Q&A feature to manage hundreds of questions

Cons

I would like more slide types, more Q&A options

Response from AhaSlides

We are glad that you find AhaSlides easy to use! We are working to add more slide types to AhaSlides in the future, so stay tuned!

Ishaan P.

Aha Slides is great

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Pros

Ease of use - aha slides is great, couldn’t ask for anything better!

Cons

None, I really enjoy using Aha slides and will continue to do so

Response from AhaSlides

Thank you for using AhaSlides! We really appreciate your kind review.

Bhupinder S.

Excellent for quizzes

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Wonderful tool

Pros

Ease to use if you’re familiar with PowerPoint
Flexible options
Just works!

Cons

Limit of 7 devices during testing was prohibitive for our large team…

Response from AhaSlides

We're pleased to hear you had a good experience. We work very hard to bring customer satisfaction and enjoyment. Regarding the 7-participant limit, I suggest checking out our paid plans, which support up to 10.000 participants at the same time. We are upgrading AhaSlides as we speak, so more functions will be added in the near future. Cheers!