Bigin by Zoho CRM

Pipeline-centric CRM system for small businesses

4.5/5
4.0/5
4.7/5
3.9/5

27 Software options

• Industry: Farming

Nice CRM for Small Companies and StartUps

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Pros

Nice CRM for small companies and startups. One user ist free, premium accounts only costs 7 € per month.

Actually I'm just testing around, but it feels nice :-)

Cons

Connection to MS 365 isn't hazzle-free. It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Zoho ContactManager, Agile CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

It was easier to set up and get it run. Also the pricing model seems to be very interesting.
Christian B.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

CHanged my entire Office Life

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

I like the direct way of communicating with the zoho team. As I am bringing in a number of additional proposals for new / extended features, I really feel that they do care a lot. I have been developing complex platforms since 15 years, and bigin has a huge potential.

Pros

I like most the now existing way to work on each deal and to know exactly what is on!

Cons

regrettably, we're presently having an issue with the proper synchronisation of emails, but the team is intensely working on this problem.

Rizky S.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Please add Calendar Features on Bigin

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Pros

Price & easy to setup. The CRM was so simple for self setup & easy to mantain and use by user.

Cons

This CRM doesn't have calendar feature so I can monitor team's meeting and activity.

Price

Price
Andrés benjamín G.

Very easy and helpful

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Pros

very easy and helpful, i love beacuse its easy for our employees

Cons

some integrations are for full crm and not for this version

Claire S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Easy Pipeline Management

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

I wanted a simple way to manage my pipeline and Bigin gives me that. I am at the stage where I will be using it frequently going forward.

Pros

Bigin provides a simple, uncomplicated way to track prospects and see at a glance where they are in the process. Because it is so easy, I use it more than full-blown CRM systems. I enjoy that I can enter people quickly and see where they are. Because it is simple, I can keep it current with my prospects and the stage at which they are.

Cons

None at this point. I do not see it is as a substitute for a full-blown CRM and am satisfied with what it offers.

• Industry: Wholesale

Bigin for Sales Management

Reviewed on 02/11/2021

Very satisfied, especially if your company is on a budget looking for a CRM, there's probably not a lot out there that can offer the same functionality for the price.

Pros

Bigin is such a great and easy use of software that helps companies get started with a CRM that offers the functionality of becoming more advanced.

Cons

That there are no mapping capabilities to see where accounts are physically represented.

Sneha M.

Good experience

Reviewed on 21/11/2021

It was good experience, I really liked it

Pros

Ease of usage
pocket friendly
no bugs and it was best

Cons

No automated lead allocation is something I hated most

Vicky N.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

If you are a non-profit association, try this product

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

Pros

Bigin is a great database management tool for small non-profit organizations.

Cons

It is challenging to differentiate the physical address from the billing address.

Manivarman A.

Simple Things reach great lengths

Reviewed on 03/07/2020

It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Pros

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Cons

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Irving S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

A basic , entry-level CRM

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

We have had a great experience with Bigin, it was a great alternative while lowering our costs. It offers a great value for the money we pay for it.

Pros

While trying to lower our costs derived from the health crisis, we searched for CRM alternatives and ultimately we choose Bigin, due to their clean interface and the functionality they offer, as well as their low price (but great value overall)

Cons

Limited number of custom fields, no email templates and difficult to create email templates on my own.

Cleaner interface, best price

Vtiger CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

mainly price, but it has a lot of functionality. It will also be easy to migrate to Zoho CRM, when the situation allows for it.
Natesh I.

Bad experience with Bigin

Reviewed on 24/01/2021

It was good & i was very happy till i found all my accounting data was not integrated and had to add contacts manually

Pros

Integration with GSuite
Tasks / Calendar

Cons

The worst is it does not integrate with Zoho Books, there is not point. I spent time exporting contacts from books and importing to Bigin and then realised this is foolish to do. They promised to integrate with books but they also suggested to use zoho flow another paid application. This is not fair as why should i keep paying for applications, they should have offered zoho flow for free as it is their fault when CRM is not integrated with books/accounting

To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Response from Zoho CRM

Hello Natesh! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We're happy to let you know that Bigin's native integration with Zoho Books is ready and is live as part of our Early access program. We really hope that you find this useful.

As always, you can reach out to us anytime if there's anything else that you need to help with. Thank you!

Kody A.

The perfect CRM when you're too big for a spreadsheet and don't need one of the behemoths!

Reviewed on 22/04/2021

I loved having the full featured free trial to completely test things out before making a purchase. It made it easy to dive in and get started instead of sitting through sales calls hoping to get the information we needed to make a purchasing decision. Setup was intuitive and the customization was easy to use to make Bigin exactly what we needed. I would recommend Bigin to anyone who needs a starter CRM.

Pros

Super intuitive to use
Excellent pricing
Lots of customization options
Easy API

Cons

Needs more integrations with other tools

monday.com, Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM
Faith A.

"The complete CRM package you can ever need"

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Quite good and offers value for your money, once one can get the hang of it, its smooth sail all the way, and once they can improved on it better, it definitely will be the stock Software for all management task

Pros

Bigin Zoho CRM makes business achieve organizational aims and objective a lot faster and manageable, from leads creation, marketing ,to finance productivity and eventually sales, every process is captured and monitored. whenever I get called upon for presentation my number one go to CRM is Bigin Zoho because it gives me comprehensive Report of my leads so far, solid email marketing and full automation of tasks when I don't have the time to repeat a task.

Cons

Despite the fact that I choose Bigin Zoho CRM, I am of the opinion that some features can be better improved on: Limited customer support, they don't really go the extra mile when one is faced with a problem also the initial set up can be tiring as it requires a lot entry to be done manually.
More also when extracting data from excel sheet and a column or row variation occurs with Bigin Zoho CRM templates, it doesn't self correct rather it extract the data so and this may cause variation in data presentation if one is not careful.

Jon P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

So far so very good

Reviewed on 07/03/2021

I've been very happy so far.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Also, the app is very good.

Cons

Not as easy to understand how to use the calendaring and email functionality. Would like it integrated with LinkedIn vs. Twitter for social integration.

Ontraport and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

price value equation. Bigin is super easy
  • Industry: Publishing

A good CRM for small businesses

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

I used the software for a group of my clients. They were all a small businesses owner. It takes no time to setup and learn how it works. And their saying «a big CRM doesn't mean big results» is totally right.

Pros

The feature of migration from Bigin to Zoho CRM with just a click without losing a single bit of data and without tech expertise.

Cons

I didn't see anything disappointed me. It is a CRM for small businesses. I won't complain if it lacks a feature or two that just the big corporations need.

Copper

Clients request
Holger H.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

CRM for Memberships

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

We've researched long to decide for the right CRM System. With Bigin we have found it for us!
We can store all our memberships and other services as products, view emails in Contact, even if they were written with a different email client, and of course love the deal forecast. It would be great if Bigin could also automate the creation of offers and the sending of all necessary documents. Now we are curious about the function of the web forms, which we want to integrate into our website soon.

Pros

To create a portfolio of products/services/memberships and the Dashboard to get an overview about closed and upcoming deals

Cons

For us it will be helpful to integrate a module to create quotations automatically

Carleen H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great for small business

Reviewed on 18/04/2021

Easy to set up and learn how to use If you are new to CRM and need one, this is a great starting point, and you can add features you need as you grow.

Pros

Love that I can customize workflows, and store e-mail templates to reduce the time cost of doing everyday things with more precision.

Cons

Would be great if the tasks sent reminders for the day they were due rather than on the day they are set.

Keap and Less Annoying CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin had the features I needed (e-mail templates) at the price point I needed them. Others, the feature I wanted was at a higher price point AND came with all kinds of features I didn't need, but would have to learn to get the most out of the 1 feature I did.
Mark B.
  • Industry: Media Production

I always return to Zoho begin

Reviewed on 07/11/2021

The fact that I have evaluated what seems to be 10 + CRM's and they are all overpriced for what they do.

Pros

Ease of use and easily customizable. For everything Zoho offers you cannot beat the price. If you are a small company the other CRM's pricing ads up as you ad users.

Cons

The interface is not all that stimulating but its clean.

Chris F.
  • Industry: Warehousing
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Transitioning

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

Pros

Moving away from excel tracking sheets, follow ups, reminders soo much better

Cons

this is gateway software, get you in with low price and low features, then feature creep and $ creep

Alan P.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Looked for a low cost full functional CRM

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

I am really pleased with the start we have made, having used Zoho one for some time now and sometimes being intimidated by the large array of features that the product has, it is good to work within the confines of a smaller yet full-featured single product.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to configure for our needs.

Cons

Early-stage product development but having access to new features as an early user adopter was critical to making it work for us

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very good CRM to start your business

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

Very nice and intuitive. UX on highest level

Pros

Easy of use, has the most functions that we use. Possibility to easy upgrade to Zoho CRM

Cons

I`m missing the task management or at least integrations with basic task management tools like Asana or Click Up. These are available in Zoho CRm

Arlène V.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

If you "live" inside your sales pipeline, this CRM tool is for you

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

Pros

The first time I came across Bigin, I wondered why a company would have two CRM tools (Zoho also has Zoho CRM)... but then I understood: Bigin focuses on the pipeline aspect of a CRM.

The one thing that stroke me the most at first was the fact that Bigin was really a mobile-focused CRM. Pipelines, workflows (another name for automations in Bigin), and activity management are powerful, but I think that it is really in its mobile-first approach that Bigin shines.

Its Signals are the perfect way to make sure you never forget to do something, and if you are an Apple user, you can even write or use a pencil on your iPad. Something I really enjoy is the ability to create widget to add to my smartphone homepage. This is great because I can easily get an overview of different things – e.g. tasks I need to carry out, upcoming appointments for the week – without having to be in front of my computer or without having to log into the Bigin mobile app. A simple swipe from my phone's home screen and I can see all of that.

Cons

Depending on what you would like a CRM tool to do for you, you may find that Bigin is lacking some things... For me, the main con is the fact that the premium plan has a limit of 50,000 contacts/record (though it is true that you can add more by paying)

Vishal L.

The Value for money CRM

Reviewed on 04/07/2020

Brilliant.

Pros

The pricing , perfect CRM for startups and small teams

Cons

It serves my purpose for now. Nothing negative to say

Pipedrive and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

Price and our requirements were limited

Value for money .
Thibaut D.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Bigin review

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

Pros

Simplicity and signals features. Good integration with CRM.

Cons

Email integration should be easier. Unable to send invitations to new users

Juan C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great & Simple

Reviewed on 15/02/2021

Pros

very Easy to set, low price, ver intuitive

Cons

Must include a Report section so we can analyze better data