bsport

All-inclusive management system for boutique studios.

4.2/5
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.7/5

Stephanie

Overall great platform & supportive team, with a few minor cons

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

Incredibly smooth integration from our previous software - extremely helpful and attentive team members (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!) who were a pleasure to deal with and answered all of my questions. Super supportive and responsive team who continue to be so as we have now fully launched. User friendly interface for students to book classes. Nice integration of widgets to our website, professional looking.Reliable system that sends out the livestream / zoom class links to users without problems.Smartlists and tagging to segment members for ad targeting/offers. Marketing looks professional and is easy to create with their drag and drop templates.

Pros

Passes: The ability to create a number of different passes / purchase options for students and members. The ability to create a pass and select what the pass can be used for, down to the specific activity. Incredibly easy to customise these options. User-friendly and streamlined class booking/purchasing: From a user perspective, when booking a class students are clearly shown passes they have available to book, and also clearly shown passes they can purchase if they do not own a pass. Unlike other software we have used, this process doesn't redirect users away from the class booking but adds it smoothly into the process. There are far less 'clicks' required than MBO and I believe this encourages a greater amount of booking and less abandoned baskets. It's also very clear to users which passes are available for that class. In the past we had issues with students booking for pre and postnatal classes on passes which did not cover those classes, causing a number of problems. Bsport has helped us resolve this issue.Payroll: Clear and easy to set teacher payment options and to review at the end of the month. Very easy, with one click, to change the payment option if required. In previous software this was a lengthy and time consuming process. Marketing: Setting up automatic triggers and emails/marketing to be sent out from the app, fully customisable.VOD - professional looking, integrated section on the app.

Cons

There is no ability to access the backoffice via the app - must be used on desktop / browser. Slightly slow response time on the backoffice - when loading the calendar, making changes to classes, billing customers etc, the load time is less than optimal and slower than other software. Payment process doesn't allow partial refunds (not strictly the fault of bsport but is associated with them). Slightly lengthier/complicated process to make partial refunds. Automatic class emails: If not using the integration with zoom, the zoom link has to be emailed to class participants, which is considered a 'promotional email', so some users may miss this. It has to be sent at least 1hr before class so isn't helpful for students who book last minute. Would be better if this could be 10mins before class. Zoom integration / link email: Using the zoom integration (which itself is very good), but does mean we have to close online class registration 20 minutes before the class begins, so that the system can email the zoom link 15 minutes prior to class. At our studio we have a lot of students who like to book last minute and this prevents them from doing so. Would be better if this could be sent out 5 minutes before class.

StudioGrowth and Momence

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Too many problems with Mindbody. Unable to purchase online class passes via their app. Zoom class links failing to send to some users without resolution / a clear reason why.

Reasons for Switching to bsport

Studiogrowth did not have an appMomence was too expensiveConfidence with bsport as several other studios in East London were using them.

Response from bsport

Thank you for your thorough feedback Stephanie! We are glad the system has fulfilled your needs and most importantly that you have seen improvements vs. your previous provider and other options available in the market. We will continue to assist you when you need us, and we will take all the feedback provided to improve the platform as much as possible! Kind regards,

Caroline

Stand-out studio management

Reviewed on 25/03/2022

When it comes to cons, BSPORT is very quick in their responsiveness. They update the system very often and always work to approve.
Also, the support desk is easily accessible and they are very helpful in setup and implementation.
The fact that it is a very manageable software, which is constantly renewing and improving, with multi-platform access and great support services, makes me a happy client.

Pros

This product makes an impact with all of its branded features, plus studio management is made simple despite many many features and functionalities.
For me the most stand-our feature is the billing & invoicing. The system is very smart regarding unpaid or disputed membership fees, plus sends out automatic notifications regarding this feature when required.
in a close second, it’s the fact that group sessions, private sessions and workshops are included in one software.
The product also looks great and is very accessible on the client/user end.

Cons

Some features still need to be build-up more. There is no easy way to filter members, or to free up a spot with an absent client.
We have had clients in the past before who created double accounts just to purchase a trial class twice. A notification for when it looks like this is happening is the biggest feature I’m currently missing.

Response from bsport

Thank you for your great review! We are really glad that you're enjoying the system and that you've taken the time to explore all the different features and functionalities.
Regarding the options you're looking to filter members and free spots when a customer is not present, we look forward to develop more personalization and freedom for our clients in the future.
Your feedback is what makes us get better every day, we move forward expecting to keep to amaze you every step of your journey with us!

Bea

My high hopes for Bsport were totally crushed

Reviewed on 15/01/2023

the process of setting up and getting data transfered was chaotic and a lot of miscommunication went on, so it was not done properly and took more than three weeks I had to do all my private appointment bookings again by hand as they did not transfer these. Very hard to get the cumstomer support. My difficulties not taken seriously, no apologies, no refund.

Pros

I did like the fact you can creat individual auto-reminders for each class, which means I could send the Zoom link in each reminder for the class. Tagging clients can be useful to create groups.

Cons

When I bought it, after a very good hard sell by someone who obviously did not know much about the actual functionality, it turned out Bsport did not have some very basic features yet avaikable; they were selling a half built service! I could not create a block of classes which clients could ask to automatically be booked in to; they had to book each class separately and as they were not used to this, I ended up having to manually do this for 98% of mu clients. I lost clients this way as they were so upset about the booking system. They tell me they now have this function, but what use is this for me when I spent £2700 upfront for software that turned out not to be at all functional for me. It also randomly sent out emails in French to clients when nothing had been done in their accounts! The staff have not dealbt with any of my concerns or rectified anything and will not even dicuss compensation a refund.

Response from bsport

Bea, thank you for your review and as I already told we are very sorry you had a bad experience.

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We strive to do better this is why as soon as you raised you were missing a specific feature, we worked on it, developed and released it.

To compensate this situation, we proposed to offer half of your subscription, that unfortunately didn't meet your acceptance. I already expressed you my frustration as our software evolved so much since the time you used it and I'm personally convinced that you would enjoying it now if you could give us another chance to earn your business.

Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can't fix the past but I can again apologize on behalf of everyone at bsport. I wish we could find a positive outcome from this situation together.

Vanessa

Bsport have the Friendliest customer service I have experienced!!!

Reviewed on 24/10/2023

It has all been very positive. My account manager François is actually amazing. very very patient with me and I love the personable relations that are apparent with Bsport right from the beginning. Your customer service is off the scale... and that is what I really love.... any booking system will have it's pro's and con's but the people are what make the difference.

Pros

I was drawn to Bsport because of the friendly approach. I am not tech savvy so to have friendly people available who are patient with my very basic questions is helpful. Everyone though who I deal with is extremely helpful and I always get my issue resolved simply and smoothly and I do feel very very supported.

Cons

The terminology has thrown me. And it's like a rabbit hole. There is so much you can do that it almost puts me off, regarding tags and Smart lists.... Mindbody had simple contracts that made life easier and quicker to set things up on the clients account. This feels very complex to me.... but a reminder that I am not tech savvy.

Response from bsport

Hello Vanessa!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad we had the opportunity to do this together.
I will of course remain fully available for any of your amazing projects!
Take care Vanessa,

Patrick

Very useful booking system for a Pilates studio

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

A great experience so far as I am new to bsport. I had a very good and informative Demo with [sensitive content hidden]
. He understood the needs of the studio right away and he showed me how the Bsport software would help with my business . Excellent on boarding training with [sensitive content hidden]
which is always there to help me with anything I need with the software . I am also happy to know there is a follow up on how I am getting on with the software Thanks to her for a great support. I am enjoying the software and I don't regret that I have done the switch.

Pros

Marketing , communication and reporting. Very easy to use and have various functionalities that help my business. A very modern software. I love the intercom when you need help.

Cons

The App as a Teacher log in. eg: To be able to check in a member for an appointment as Present or Absent. Would love to do more with the App.

Response from bsport

Dear Patrick,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some feedback; it is very much appreciated!
It has been a real pleasure working with you thus far, and I look forward to supporting you and your Pilates Studio as your Account Manager
Thanks again for your time and trust!

Lisa

Good Modern System

Reviewed on 15/09/2023

Like the overall system, excellent account management support.

Like the overall system, excellent account management support.

Pros

Features are good and easy to use. We also have the App which customers love!

Cons

I find some of the reporting and marketing functions hard to navigate.

FOX

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Mainly price - the bundle via Bsport is much more valuable.

Reasons for Switching to bsport

Overall delivery, training and support

Response from bsport

Hi,
Many thanks for your wonderful review! We are delighted that you enjoyed our product and service.
Your feedback is a real source of motivation for our team.
Best regards,

Alain

The best choice I have made for my company over the last years

Reviewed on 18/04/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have understood everything concerning customer service. They are available whenever you need them, always nice and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also has an acute business vision and gives excellent advice regarding business development, which is very very helpful for small businesses like ours.

Pros

It is very easy to manage and understand for administrators and students. So much easier than Mindbodyonline. And so much cheaper.

Cons

No mobile application device for studio owners.

Eversports Manager

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Mindbody was awfully expensive and not customer friendly. Very heavy to manage.

Reasons for Switching to bsport

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very convincing! And has a very reassuring approach. The transfer was so easy to do !

Response from bsport

Hi Alain,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are continually developing our solution for you to expand your activity and the value per customers.

You can use our responsive platform on your mobile. An app dedicated to manager will be soon released :).

Regards.

Martina

Glad to have it - looking forward to more updates

Reviewed on 22/05/2021

Smooth payment and billing processes for European users. Great client accounts in the system that make keeping track of billing easy. I was able to cut my monthly workload down by at least 5 hours.

Pros

I love that I can process a SEPA directly from my clients account and get payment confirmation through the system automatically. This saves a lot of time!
Customer service is amazing!

Cons

Some features I had gotten used to in my old system are not available.

FitogramPro

Reasons for Choosing bsport

bsport offers a nicer and faster backend interface, most of the important features I need, it's cheeper and mainly it has better payment options for Germany and a better client account management (invoices can be made for the clients)

Mindbody

Response from bsport

We are happy to know that our software enables to you to save hours of work every week.
We are trying to improve our solution by constantly adding new features according to our customers' feedback.

Cassandra

Goodbye to Mindbody

Reviewed on 12/08/2022

bSport is really a game changer. It's everything I've ever asked for/wished for in a management system in one package. We have a lot of niche offerings different than a traditional yoga studio with the same weekly classes. So we needed something that had the flexible to work with us. I can't say enough good things about how seamless the migration process was, how attentive our account executive is and how welcome and heard we have felt during this transition to bSport.

Pros

Unlike our experience with previous providers, I have spent much less time needing extensive tech support since switching to bSport. And if I have needed help, bSport is very responsive and quick to provide support and resolutions.

Cons

Nothing so far! We've been on for about 4 months and it's been smooth sailing.

Response from bsport

Many thanks for your review Cassandra and your kind words, we really appreciate receiving feedback from our clients as you are our utmost priority.
We will continue to improve in order to provide you with the best software and features possible.
We wish you an amazing day.
Kind regards
Bsport Team

Natalie

Highly recommend Bsport. User friendly but the team are equally friendly!

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

great, helpful, easy to onboard, would recommend

great, helpful, easy to onboard, would recommend

Pros

User friendly. Back office works well.

Cons

price - i feel that the fees are high compared to others

Response from bsport

Wow, thank you so much for this super positive review of our customer service! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.
The team here at Bsport is thrilled to be able to help you and make your experience as pleasant as possible. Your feedback inspires us to continue to do our best for you and our other customers.
If you have any other comments, ideas for improvement or simply need help, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Tish

Review from Tish/Grove Pilates

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

Very good so far. The customer service is good. Eda has been very helpful and quickly got back to me and sorted everything.

Pros

Easy to set up classes, organise passes. Simple interface. Migration has been mostly successful from MBO. The business notifications are great to see who owes payment. The ability to make templates is very good. I haven't got to use the smartlists yes but I'm sure I will.

Cons

Notifications for people who first attend an activity needs to be set up and after 2 - 5 times so that emails can be drip fed telling them about the business. Also the ability to allocate a payment to a past appointment/past invoice or past class. And the ability to 'void' a payment like you can in Mind Body Online, if you made a mistake

Momence

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Marketing difficult without paying so much more. Interface not as easy.

Reasons for Switching to bsport

The fact that we could bring in other email lists to just be part of a newsletter. The fact that we could do surveys. This means we can reduce costs of email newsletter services and survey monkey. The salesman was much nicer too!

Response from bsport

Thank you for your feedback Tish, we are glad that you appreciate the platform and especially our transactional notification tool.
We really value your feedback as it helps us grow.
We wish you an amazing day

Ranah

Great product with lots of useful facets

Reviewed on 17/03/2022

Some bumps in the road as far as communication and follow-through in the beginning, but now I am happy with the product and the assistance.

Pros

Class package tracking, payment and invoice management, client info database.

Cons

Communication/email templates could be more user friendly, would like more ability to customize invoice format and information.

ABC Glofox

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Other platform didn't have enough of the features I needed.

Bookwhen

Reasons for Switching to bsport

Highest quality for mid- price point.

Response from bsport

Thank you for the feedback! We trust that by now, the recent advancements in regards to the email templates have provided solutions to your concerns about this. We value your complimentary remarks regarding our teams! We take all of your feedback into account as we continue to build the platform.

Marloes
  • Industry: Sports

Really happy I took this step for my online studio

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

Really happy I changed from Eversports to Bsport. My expenses are clear every month and the videotheek is easy to use (which is important for an online yogastudio). Support is also really helpful, as I'm still learning the ins and outs of Bsport.

Pros

Video on demand is really easy to use and it looks nice. People can find the classes easy and are also happy about it.

Cons

So far I miss that there's not an automatic invoice every week of the payments of memberships. Still learning more and more about Bsport, so much is possible.

Response from bsport

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your warm words and hearing that your customers are happy with it as well. Regarding the automatic weekly invoice for subscription payments, I've already sent you an email about it! I want to thank you once more for your comments and kind words. Please never hesitate to contact us as you are still learning about the platform, our customer service team is always happy to help.

Cédric
  • Industry: Entertainment

Needs more development

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

The team is nice, but the tool needs more updates. They are incoming, so let's wait :)

Pros

Rather instinctive tool, rather clean. Needs more improvement but I will try to give some feedback to the team to be sure that you will implement it.

Cons

We truely need to use batch of users in once, by clicking multiple clients and by uploading clients with .csv or so.

Response from bsport

We appreciate your feedback and the kind words about our team. This has been taken into account when we enhanced and launched features!

Shereen

I would highly recommend Bsport!

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

My overall experience has been excellent, the onboarding process was faultless and the system works very well from both ends and they are constantly adding new functionality and evolving.

Pros

The staff at Bsport are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and attentive to all your individual needs, they really are excellent! The system is intuitive and user friendly and they are continually improving and evolving it to further meet their clients needs.

Cons

I think the marketing features needed some evolving but all credit to the team at Bsport they took feedback constructively and have now taken steps to improve the marketing functions.

Response from bsport

Hi Shereen,
Thanks for your feedback and for going through this journey with us since almost the beginning! It's been a pleasure working with you so far, we understand your business better and are looking to continue to improve the platform continuously. We have taken into account your requests to improve the system and expect to implement them soon!

Souad

A 5 star Experience!

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

The support team behind B Sport is nothing short of amazing. They are incredibly responsive and have consistently demonstrated a genuine commitment to helping their users succeed. Any questions or concerns I've had were met with prompt and insightful responses, making me feel valued and supported.

Pros

One of the features I appreciate the most is the messaging and emailing capabilities. These functions have streamlined communication with members and staff, making it much more efficient than previous systems I've encountered.

Cons

In terms of drawbacks, I honestly can't find anything to complain about. B Sport has met or exceeded all my expectations.

Response from bsport

Dear Souad
Your positive feedback puts a smile on our faces! :star2:
Thank you for choosing and trusting us.
Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Laura

Comprehensive Feature List with Unresolved Issues

Reviewed on 19/10/2023

Pros

bsport is very intuitive to use from the admin side with a vast array of tutorials and help articles if needed and the customer support team are very responsive. The software is relatively inexpensive compared to competitors and you can pay for add-ons as required. There are a huge amount of features and they actively produce new features and listen to feedback and ideas from users.

Cons

Some features feel incomplete and the focus is on creating new ones rather than fixing existing issues e.g. the branded app has some major formatting issues that remain unresolved.

Response from bsport

Hi Laura,
Thanks for your feedback for lighting up both the things you appreciate about our system as well as the things we definitely need to improve. We expect to keep upgrading the platform and our service every day, and we'll be reaching out to keep an eye out on the unresolved issues.

Alex

M/Body Review

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

Overall my experience with bsport has been positive! Just a learning curve from previous software

Pros

I like how accessible it is to get help/ask questions on the software. The answers are always clear and precise.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the amount of clicks it takes to create a new class

Response from bsport

Hi Alex,
We are really glad to hear you are enjoying the platform! You have been great throughout the whole onboarding process and it is always a pleasure to hear from you and the M/body team.
Have an amazing day

Nathalie

My Customer Support has been unparralelled

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Really Great, [sensitive content hidden]- my go to customer support member has been invaluble in helping me get the absolute most of out of the system.

Pros

I like most that I can manage my entire Yoga studio from my iPhone in some cases. I like the dedicated App.

Cons

Sometimes things have more steps than feels really nessasary. Sometimes the translations form french havent been done. Pausing memberships isnt that clear.

Response from bsport

Hi Nat,
Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to let us know where are we performing well and where we can improve. We look forward to keeping and upgrading our customer service that you have enjoyed so much until now.
About the things that we can improve, we will take into account your comments to try and improve processes and features inside the system. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything!

Emma
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great registration system

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

Pros

It is easy to use and the customer service and helplines are fantastic.

Cons

I literally can't think of anything!! Maybe to be able to add in people on the teacher app (who haven't signed in for a class) and not just the back office?

Response from bsport

Emma, many thanks for your time and your kind words. We're glad you're happy with our product and service.
Please don't hesitate to keep sharing your experience with us.
It is important for the team and the development of the platform to get the feedbacks from the ones who are using it on a daily basic.
Once again if you need anything we are fully available !

Tim

bsport review

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Very happy overall

Very happy overall

Pros

Easy to use for customers, nice simple attractive interface. Range of features. Easy integration with our website. Branded app.

Cons

Billing/invoicing could be slightly smoother in terms of emailing customers when billing/taking payments

Response from bsport

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to let us know what you value from us, and where would you like to see some improvements. It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and we expect to keep upgrading the platform and our service!
M. from bsport

Lydie
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

MLN review

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

Easy & perfect for fitness world . Many details than other app don’t have .
Perfect to link...

Easy & perfect for fitness world . Many details than other app don’t have .
Perfect to link customers / calendar / teachers / group / private & ACCOUNTING

Pros

My feedback & my customer service with my only one interlocutor : [sensitive content hidden] . Awesome guy .

Cons

The time for the payment on our account

Response from bsport

Hi Lydie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback!
We’re thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our software, bsport, and that you found our customer service to be awesome.
We strive to provide top-notch customer service, and your kind words motivate us to continue delivering the best experience for our users.
Kind regards

Rosina

ADVHQ takes on bsport

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Still new to the platform but loving it [sensitive content hidden] in particular is AMAZING

Pros

Ease of useSimple branding Help and support of onboarding team

Cons

Migration process always a little tricky!

Response from bsport

Hi Rose,
Thanks for your feedback and for enduring the not-always-easy migration and onboarding process with me. It's been a delight working with you so far, and we expect to keep upgrading the platform and our service!
Marcello from bsport

Hannah
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

exceptional customer service

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

Pros

A young business with a massive potential. The team are exceptional and what they lack in any area, they more than make up for in customer service.

Cons

i don't find it very intuitive often. i wish the reporting was better

Response from bsport

Hi Hannah,
I remember when we had our first call and you told me you were desperate to end things with your previous provider, it seems ages ago but I'm really glad you're satisfied overall with the platform.
About the things that we can improve, we will work on this to make things better and make our clients happy on a daily basis!

Moe

Great System

Reviewed on 06/01/2023

Very positive, the team respond well to all queries and the software continues to develop.

Pros

Ease of use and the marketing functions have been a game changer for our revenue.

Cons

Some small bugs, and sometimes some lanuage issues from French to English - however these often get resovled.

GymFlow

Marketing features

More forward thinking

Response from bsport

Thank you so much for your feedback Moe. Your kind words truly help Bsport advance in their journey of making yours better! Hopefully one day I will visit you for a nice session. Take care!