WinTeam

ERP software for janitorial and security contractors

4.2/5
4.1/5
4.0/5
4.7/5

117 Software options

Tracy V.

Review of WinTeam

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

I've used TEAM for over 10 years and overall I love the product. There are so many great features that are bundled into one product which makes it very helpful to us. The fact that everything is together is a huge positive for us. As our company has grown we are looking for more features to help reduce a lot of current manual tasks done by our corporate team.

Pros

All modules in one place is very important to us. We love having the ability to drill down from the general ledger to the source whether it be fixed assets, payroll or invoices. The software itself is very easy to use and learn quickly.

Cons

Employee module could have additional features added. PTO requests and once approved that it populates the timesheets. Expense reporting by the employee that populates their "other comp" for that payroll check. Change of status form that allows management to update an employee file and notifies HR and Payroll once done - items like status change, rate change and job change.

Kimberly B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

WinTeam Daily

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Again this is used daily. It is used for pretty much everything I do for my job. One stop shop. :)

Pros

I use so many functions with this product that it is hard to list everything I love. This is the product I use the most and everyday. This helps me see hours worked, process payroll, record deposits, print reports and also find eligible employees for health benefits. One program to do it all.

Cons

There are times that WinTeam freezes. This is not helpful while in the middle of a batch of payroll checks or even putting in a deposit. Generally it takes about 5 minutes to reset itself.

Greg W.

WINTEAM

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Pros

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Cons

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

Crystal B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Great software with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

The program is very good and gets better. The service is always fast and they know their stuff. The limitations for us are in not being able to use some of the newest features du to cost.

Pros

The software covers many aspects of our business. We use it daily, we learn something new about it often. They update and add features often. Sometimes keeping up with them all is tough.

Cons

As a small company that has been with them for a long time we are not able to find room in our budget to utilize all the new features. I am working on it because they may pay for themselves if we use them fully.

Kelly T.

We Chose WinTeam

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

Pros

It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Paulina A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

ACCOUNTING

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports.

But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Pros

I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Cons

I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

Ina C.

Using Win Team for accounting and job costing

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Pros

The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Cons

There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious.

Melissa S.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Great all in one product

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Pros

WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

Cons

The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

Michael N.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good tool for managing employee data

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Pros

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

Cons

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Lauren R.

winteam software

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

it's been good for the most part, went to in house payroll instead of the expense of outsourcing

Pros

customer service is usually fast when you have problems

Cons

you have to pay for almost everything even some customer services questions, they will turn it into a training session

Lori T.

WinTeam

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Pros

I like that the payroll is managed all within the same system and ties directly into the jobs. Also customer service is always available and willing to help.

Cons

Losing the printers connection way too often. The inventory for the distribution side of our business does not track and update as with other systems.

Kevin H.

Team Review

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

The many different ways to navigate and the software being user friendly.

Pros

The ability to navigate within the software

Cons

Time for beneficial ideas to be implemented

Wissam Z.

Midwest Maintenance

Very pleased! Thank you

Pros

The ease of use, friendly staff and immediate support

Cons

The tax and benefit related aspect of payroll

Kelly C.

Reviewed on 05/04/2019

Exceptional

Pros

The itemization of categories and ease of the use thereof.

Cons

Excessive steps to retrieve or complete work and information.

Magda S.

Accounting review

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Pros

I found this product very useful because you can look In so many different ways

Cons

I really feel very comfortable with the product

Barbara M.

Winteam review

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

for the most part they listen, however, I feel that they should have more of an interest in gathering free information from user who know our industry. I feel like they are programmers without the industry knowledge

Pros

the ability to work with developers to modify the software

Cons

alot of areas of the software are not tailored to my business, I feel like whoever created the software does not fully understand our industry. more effort need to be made to really understand what we need so and for it to be implemented without cost to use. I do not like the idea portal/do not have time for it.

WinTeam review

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

It has been mostly good with the time we have had it. Going to the cloud makes things a lot easier with the updates

Pros

Training, when in a training class they can log onto our system and show you the how to's on the subject/module you are using

Cons

Would like to have more training sessions with no cost, also some of the reports are missing information that is needed and or to extend to have more information put in

Vittorio S.

User experience

Reviewed on 27/04/2019

Good experience
Very helpful on the everyday duties

Pros

Simple to use . Easy to understand. User friendly

Cons

So far nothing , I cannot find a defect.

Jake S.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Good with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Pros

The software flows well and has good base functionality.

Cons

I would like to see a data dictionary of some sort to make reporting easier.. Also some more custom fields would be beneficial.

Kristie m. H.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

Pros

It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

Cons

There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

Alex R.

Winteam in review

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Pros

I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Cons

There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

Reynaldo A.

Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Pros

I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Cons

I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

Melinda B.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Bumpy but better!

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Pros

After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Cons

Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

Leah S.

One system for everything

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

Pros

We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

Cons

On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

Denise C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Overall Satisfaction

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Pros

I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Cons

I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.