PosterMyWall

Graphic design platform for creating engaging content

4.5/5
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

89 Software options

Jan C.

I Look Like a Pro!!!

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

Pros

The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Cons

Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

Andrew C.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Pros

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

Cons

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website.
Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors.
Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

Lacey N.

Modern Designs - Easy to Use

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Pros

Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

Cons

There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

Shana W.

Excellent website!

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Excellent website and customer service

Pros

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I prefer this website over the other.
Monica R.
  • Used for 1+ year

Quick, easy and professional

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I have zero experience in designing professional looking fliers or advertisements. I needed something quick, easy and inexpensive. This fit all my needs.

Pros

I love the variety of theme options to get my project started. Once I have selected a design, it is super easy to customize it. The end result is a very professional looking design. I am amazed at how quickly I can complete a project and how great it looks after!

Cons

I wish there was a feature to add something from the template that you deleted. For example, if I remove a red box from the template, I cannot easily re-add that to the flier if I changed my mind and actually want to use it.

Celia B.

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I searched and searched until I found PosterMyWall, just an amazing website and so easy to understand and with self-learning skills that makes me look and feel so professional and the quality is excellent. Especially as someone like myself who is not too technical, I really enjoy working with PosterMyWall. I love PosterMyWall, wish I had found it sooner.

Pros

Your templates so many to choose from. So easy to understand and with self-learning skills that makes me look and feel so professional and the quality is excellent.

Cons

When I search for a template and see other templates that can be used later for future upcoming events. Is there a way to save the template and not edit and save or maybe just like the template and save to a folder?
Maybe it's there and I don't know how to use it

Bruce M.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 2+ years

Great result!

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

PosterMyWall has been my go-to for customisable, cheap and great looking flyers and posters.

Pros

Once you get to know your way around the tools, they are great to use, and the final result is excellent!

Cons

It would be great if everything on the template was optional/could be changed.

Renee W.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Makes Beautiful Flyers

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I enjoy making posters and flyers with PosterMyWall. The templates are eye catching and there are SO many to choose from!

Pros

MOST: That I can save and copy posters and reuse them with different dates and school names. The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use or figure out.

Cons

CON: I have trouble with the movie/gif templates when it comes time to download and share. It can be very difficult to share with others. I'd there to be a way down load them as a PDF (yes, I would lose the movement, but I'd be ok with that in some cases).

Johnella C.

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

My overall experience has been amazing! I use the poster my wall to create awesome flyers for personal use and for my job. Best one out there!

Pros

I’ve been using this software for years in creating flyers regarding information for my job and personal use for media advertising. The software is easy to use and has ever template for whatever you are promoting. It’s really amazing!

Cons

There isn’t anything about the software that I don’t like. No complaints and never an issue when navigating through the software.

Todd B.
  • Industry: Entertainment

I use it all the time

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Overall I would recomend this to everyone

Pros

I like it for the ease of changing and putting in my own features.

Cons

that we cannot do some changes on video posters

Kelly M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Template for every idea!

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Pros

I was able to find the exact template that matched the vision I had for my poster. The color, pictures, and layout were exactly what I needed.

Cons

It would be nice to have an area on the side to type in the text boxes instead of trying to highlight content in the text box to change. This will sometimes cause the text box to move when I don't want it to move.

Nerissa M.

Excellents

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Poster My Wall is a great product. Its easy very colorful and I love how you can just edit just about anything. Thank you. Poster My Wall

Pros

Poster My Wall is a very unique software. For a person that didn't know how to make a poster, it was very easy.

Cons

I think the least thing will be, or was getting my download to go where I needed it to go. But I got it now.

Darin T.

Excellent & User Friendly

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Always quick, easy, and reliable

Pros

Easy access, user friendly, great samples of selections

Cons

Nothing at this time. Has been excellent with every use.

Sarah W.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great quality and easy to use!

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Pros

Ready-made templates are easy to customize.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. Especially with the new layout.

Shava R.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

I'm glad the day I found PosterMyWall

Reviewed on 06/07/2021

My overall experience with this app is great, it has solved many of my design challenges both personal and professional.

Pros

The app is very easy to use, I am happy that it allows me to save my work and modify it at a later date. It is so easy to download my design and the quality is great.

Cons

The app has limited text effect to choose from; I hope they are working to have additional text effects for different themes.

Brandi S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Top of the Line!!!

Reviewed on 13/05/2021

It is been awesome. I love this software and highly recommend it.

Pros

Hands down, the best professional-looking templates for flyers, invitations, letters etc. I know that I can come to this site and easily find a template that I will love.

Cons

On the non-paid version, it still has the logo at the bottom. Also, the Free stock images are not that great.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

I use both to find templates I like.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

They have awesome templates and are highly customizable.
Marie M.
  • Used for 2+ years

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro look without having to hire someone one.

Pros

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional. Lots of templates to choose from it is easy update with your info.

Cons

One thing I don’t care too much for is the cost to have the product logo removed from finished products. It would be great to possibly pay one flat fee and to remove logo for the year?

William W.
  • Industry: Media Production

Over Joyed With Poster My Wall..

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Very Happy with poster my wall..it gets the job done.

Pros

Ease of use. Takes very little time to get the hang of where everything is and get started on whatever you dream up. Very happy overall and intend to use this site for years to come

Cons

Can't think of any Cons about this site.

Marcia S.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Love PosterMyWall

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

Overall I love PosterMyWall, I use it both on my laptop and on my cell phone and always manage to do great jobs quickly and easily.

Pros

What I like most is the variety of templates for folders, posters, pamphlets, and others.
I promote bars and bands and advertise for some colleagues and this app always saves my day.

Cons

No celular algumas funções é um pouco mais difícil de controlar tamanhos, figuras etc.

Sylvia J.

My two-cents

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Overall I have been very happy with PosterMyWall. There are so many graphics and templates to choose from. I am confident that I can find just what I'm looking for and it's the easiest way to create professional promotional materials.

Pros

I loved the creativity it PosterMyWall allows me for all professional material, flyers, certificates, posters, and social media platforms. There are so many templates to choose from including the ability to upload my own, add our company logos for a professional look. It's easy and convenient to use and the cost is very reasonable.

Cons

Recently it has become necessary to pick my prints from the store and not have them mailed to me as I was accustomed to. This is frustrating and time-consuming, especially for a small staff.

Andre D.
  • Industry: Design

The best software without a doubt

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Pros

One of the best if not the best softwares on the market.

Cons

Too much choice if you can consider that a problem

Jessica J.

Great for Anchor Charts

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I love that these can be downloaded and placed into presentations. These are great for enhancing a boring poster or information graphic.

Pros

I love how it's a template for creating awesome posters and anchor charts. The built in, ready to use designs are great for creating pleasing graphics in minutes. My students also use this to create projects with.

Cons

If you want a high quality graphic that can be printed poster size, you do need to purchase what you created. I don't mind this so much, but the price is a little steep in my opinion.

Preet S.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Feedback from preet.

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

I been more than 2 year everything is free of cost i love this website , It's saves my time specially though content also help me go through it . # I LOVE THIS WEBSITE , I'd like you thank you , Excellent work keep it up!

Pros

Everything is perfectly fine, it's saves my time as well.

Cons

Barely the content is different what I am looking for but "Sometime" otherwise It's a excellent platform to explore I am loving it and Request you to add the feedback or suggestion column so many of people could share their glitches and goods.

Jacqueline V.

Professional Quality

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

I love PosterMyWall. They make all my presentations, flyers, posters and letters look as though they were done by a professional graphic design person.

Pros

I love that it is very user-friendly and there is a theme for any occasion. I love being able to change the designs and wording to suit my occasion. And, the download process is very simple and easy.

Cons

Sometimes I love the background but would like the change the color scheme in it.

Kendrick M.

I always have a wonderful experience

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

Overall my experience have been incredible. This has helped my ministry developing marketing flyers

Pros

What I like most about this software is the simplicity

Cons

What I like to least is the fact that I cannot do as much as I would like to on my phone versus computer