Fotor

Photo editor and design maker

4.2/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.3/5

Michelle
Michelle

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Reviewed on 14/03/2019

Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

Pros

I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Ali
Ali

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

Pros

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

Cons

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Choosing Fotor

Each program has its features, no program is complete. Due to the low speed and inflexibility, we tried to switch the program to a different platform.

Reasons for Switching to Fotor

More speed of this app and flexibility with all available devices and different screens
jorge
  • Industry: Accounting

Godgscjkns<mk

Reviewed on 11/04/2024

Pros

so easy tu use it is so cool how you can make photos just by imagine them

Cons

nothing so easy tu use it is so cool how you can make photos just by imagine them

Kieran
Kieran
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It was crap, i signed up for a free trial and they charged me

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

Pros

This is a scam business when you sign up for a free trial and cancel, they charge you anyway

Archer
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Fotor is the best! It's, Cheep, easy, and smooth.

Reviewed on 03/02/2024

I only need three words... smooth, cheap, easy.

I only need three words... smooth, cheap, easy.

Pros

It's ease of use and flow helps me finish work without stress and the cheap nature makes it assessable to anyone..

Cons

Not much the only issue is selecting which type of business you're using it for due to its large variety of options.

nimish

Very great service

Reviewed on 08/03/2024

Pros

ai generator is very good i am very impressed

Cons

the magic eraser is not that great but can be improved

Antonio

My review on Fotor AI Image Generator Tool

Reviewed on 18/02/2024

Pros

I enjoy its easiness to use and friendly interface.

Cons

I believe one thing that is needed to improve is that sometimes the image is not right the first time.

Shannon
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Fotor has changed how I edit

Reviewed on 24/03/2024

Love this website, has been a game changer when I need a quick edit

Love this website, has been a game changer when I need a quick edit

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward with great results.

Cons

Only down side is a lot of images are not able to be edited due to pixels and color changes key aspects of the photo, so I have to redo over and over and still sometimes cant edit.

Miabella
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Fotor is amazing

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

It is amazing and i will recomend this app to every single employee at my shop

It is amazing and i will recomend this app to every single employee at my shop

Pros

I love the facts you can create almost anything including avatars which is the whole reason i joined this app. I am currently on the free trail but plan to have the 6 month trail because I like this app so much

Cons

There wasnt really anything i didnt like about fotor.

DENNIS

Fotor review

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Fotor is my go-to tool for bringing my ideas to life. It's especially helpful when I encounter creative blocks.

Pros

I appreciate the diversity of the product. Additionally, the software provides the user with the ability to customize their sketches.

Cons

Up until now, I haven't encountered any downsides to it, and everything seems to be going well.

Ryan

so far so good

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

still a work in progress. I'm trying different prompts and seeing the accuracy of the results.

Pros

The app is easy to use, you add a prompt and wait for the results.

Cons

haven't used it enough to have anything to say yet.

Fotor is a Great Simple Photo Editing Tool, and Free

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

I really like that the Fotor is simple to use. Sometimes the best products are the ones that are straightforward and let's easily do what you want, a simple photo edit. There's a good range of filters to choose from, textures, and frames. You can also create a collage of photos with placement of up to 9 images, so there's plenty of layouts to choose from. You can also use Fotor on your smartphone, I have an Android and the app is super easy to use, so a plus for that though this review is focused on the desktop version which I've spent the longest time using.

Pros

Fotor is really a great tool for basic photo editing. You can download Fotor for free, I use it regularly on my Macbook and have set it up for users on Windows. Fotor is straightforward, less complicated than Gimp, you can basically get someone up and running with the ability to upload and edit photos on their own. They have a great series of filters you can use, if I had to pick one feature I love the most about the software is the Focus feature. It lets you pick an area in your photo and choose it as the focal point and introduce a blur to the objects in the background. It's great if you have product images and want a simple tool to apply this effect.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the text tool. It's super basic, you can add a text box and change color, font size, rotate text and drag to change the perspective. You can add text layers and have the option to put one behind the other, but that's pretty much it.

Ngong
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Best easy app for graphic design and pictures editing

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

Excellent. I created a photo collage from my last vacation using the Fotor app. I chose a template from its extensive selection, uploaded my photos, and easily adjusted their size and placement. By experimenting with filters and effects, I produced a stunning result that I am eager to share with friends.

Pros

The Fotor app additionally has a high-quality selection of templates that make growing amazing collages quick and easy. Its user interface is very easy and makes it effortless to experiment with a huge range of features.

Cons

The only downside to Fotor is that the more advanced features can be difficult to learn.

Alicia
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Love the AI

Reviewed on 10/01/2024

Pros

There is not a better AI image generator free or paid

Cons

Even the paid version, when the AI does not generate the correct thing, our credits should not be deducted. I don't think its fair

Maria Eduarda Martins
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

I really like using fotor because it is a very easy to use photo editor

Reviewed on 05/01/2023

Fotor has become my favorite photo editor!! I love using this app, so much so that I only have it

Pros

I like using fotor because in addition to being a very easy-to-use photo editor, it has many beautiful filters and many easy-to-use features that make photos more beautiful

Cons

one of the not so good things is that there are some features that need to be paid for to be able to use it, but I understand that the application needs monetary resources for maintenance..

Keith
  • Industry: Import & Export

Solid app 4.5/5 would recommend

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

its relatively easy to use with low learning curve 4/5

its relatively easy to use with low learning curve 4/5

Pros

makes some tasks easy to automate and ai is effective.

Cons

sometimes locating a feature on app doesn't always make sense.

Chris
  • Industry: Sports

Great Set of Tools

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

Overall its been great, easy to use compared to some other competitors that I have used in the past

Pros

Fotor has a great set of tools for our non-profit in making banners and posters for many events that we post on Facebook and other social media.

Cons

I dont particularly like the credit system for some tools. I plan on purchasing the Pro+ and it should be unlimited.

• Industry: Photography

An easy way to edit photos

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Pros

Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo.
While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

Cons

If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

Skadi
  • Industry: Publishing

Five Years & Counting

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

Pros

The book covers I create look professional.

Cons

The price for Pro+ The price should be lower.

Elaine
  • Industry: Newspapers

Very practical and efficient software.

Reviewed on 07/01/2021

I use it daily, and it corresponds to everything I do in advertising and advertising montage.

Pros

Very practical and efficient software, use for publicity and advertising montages I like a lot!

Cons

Fotor assists me in everything that concerns the assembly and elaboration of text and image models.

Paul
Paul
  • Industry: Online Media

Create Captivating Graphics and Attain Professional Quality Photos on the Go

Reviewed on 12/10/2023

Fotor makes it easy for me to attain professional grade photos and easily do retouches on the go.

Pros

You can bulk-import photos and edit them collectively. You can use the inbuilt AI to enhance Photos. It is very easy to use and does not require any specialized skills.

Cons

You do not have as much control over how the edits turn out as is the case with platforms like Adobe Phtoshop.

Britta

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

Pros

Love how easy it is to use. I love the AI software and the photo editing options.

Cons

Unfortunately the credits run out pretty quickly, but free credits are available daily

Keith

AI Art Creation & Enhancing ALMOST suited for newbies

Reviewed on 21/01/2024

I started out as an art creator hobbyist, trying every AI generator I could find. Fotor has become my sole AI environ and I love it! I use AI photo editing nearly daily for photo cleanup & enhancement.

Pros

The vast selection and flexibility of both traditional and AI image editing is remarkable, especially at the current price point. Amazing how much is available free to casual/private users who don't purchase. Photorealistic art creation is amazing!

Cons

Finding features can be difficult. The logic flow driver model is very popular among younger users, but there needs to be complete menu-driven user navigation so every feature is easy to find.

Harsha
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

My honest experience and opinion about Fotor the photo editing software.

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Fotor's AI-powered tools can automatically detect and enhance specific aspects of photos, such as removing imperfections, smoothing skin, or adjusting portrait lighting and it helps me a lot.

Pros

Fotor gives a basic and natural connection point, making it simple for clients of all expertise levels to explore and utilize the different altering instruments and highlights.

Cons

While Fotor gives an assortment of altering instruments, it may not offer similar degree of cutting edge altering capacities as expert grade programming like Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. I discovered a few certain highlights are deficient.

Andrew
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Fotor is my top photo lightweight editor.

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

I've had Fotor on my computer since windows 8 and I've enjoyed using it all that time.

Pros

The sheer number of scenes and filters for photos in the app is crazy. This makes it easy to apply useful filters that I can use to adjust photos that I add to websites and applications like blurring and adding depth to photos.

Cons

It does not save the state of the sessions. When the application is closed by mistake without saving, everything is lost and I have to start editing afresh