José junior S.
  • Industry: Photography

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

Reviewed on 19/07/2020

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

Pros

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

Cons

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

Beverly A.

Online Photo Editor

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

My experience has been great. Fotor helps me to create the most professional cards, logos and resumes.

Pros

Fotor is a great photo editor. I can save my work and photos on Fotor Cloud for easy access. Whenever I want to view my photos, I know exactly where they are. I like that this software supports JPG, PNG and PDF.
I can share on social media and also I can set for public display if i want to. I can put my work or photos in my favorites. I can access my favorite things. I can create logos, cards and collages. This software is great for social media. It helps me to create Facebook and Twitter covers. It can help me create resumes. Fotor helps me in so many different ways. Its a great online editor for so many different things, from business covers to social media post.

Cons

Maybe more updates, but at this time, this editor is working perfectly. Great software for business and personal.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great photo editor

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Great, highly recommend for someone wanting some depth of editing without an overwhelming hassle of learning the software.

Pros

Seamless and fluid user experience makes for a fantastic photo editor software. If you want a smart, intuitive way to edit pictures without having to invest too much to learn how to operate it, then Fotor is for you.

Cons

Lack of integration with google photos. A small caveat that is easily overturned, but it will become even more practical and I look forward to use Fotor directly in my google photos.

• Industry: Graphic Design

Proving to be a highly beneficial designing tool

Reviewed on 13/10/2019

I have just started using the app but I am definitely enjoying working with it.

Pros

After stumbling upon the Fotor lifetime deal, I had gotten the lifetime access at a very reasonable price. After continuously using it for a couple of weeks, I strongly feel that it has the potential to over-power other graphics designing tool.

Cons

As of now, I only feel that the Text Overlays or fonts are not up to the mark. I could be wrong or I simply don't understand how to better use it. Other than this, Fotor is remarkable.

Emily E.
  • Industry: Design

The worst collage making tool

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

I made before and after collages for my business, but that is rarely possible unless I use someone else's computer.

Pros

It does have several functions for photo editing and collage making, but it is impossible unless you have a very large computer screen (unlike my standard sized MacBook).

Cons

You have to have a giant computer screen for the program to work correctly. If it is not a large screen, the necessary buttons scrunch together, making it impossible to click them to edit and save your work. When I contacted customer service about this clearing explaining the issue, they took several days to respond and weren't able to help.

Fotor - a simple and powerful

Reviewed on 25/04/2021

There are so many photo editors for advanced photo editing works. Fotor satisfying all our day-to-day editing tasks with a simple and clean UI. Great experience and much Love:

Pros

My overall experience with Fotor is good. It's a pretty decent photo editor with cloud-based availability. The beauty of Fotor is even beginners also can work without major editing skills. There are thousands of predefined templates available on Fotor, and we can take them to the next level with our creativity. 'Fotor' easily fulfills all our designing tasks for our personal needs, and we can create pro-type edits with just easy steps.

Cons

It delivers what it is capable of. Nothing to complain about Fotor. Need some improvements and features on the iOS application.

Zulaikha I.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Photo editor and post maker

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Pros

It helps in editing photos and provides features and functions to create eye catching posts to give boost to your business. It is also available in different languages other than English

Cons

It does not provide full features in trial version while other software's provide full features and functions to the user. App version has less features than web version in trial version.

Murilo S.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Fotor Review

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

I use fotor to edit my photos as a producer, and album arts or arts for my instagram, and also arts for my electronic music youtube channel, I use fotor because it's easy, on the web, and sometimes I don't even need to download any photo to include it on the website, and I also like it because it has some possibilities of beautification when I edit my personal photos, like stain remover etc.

Pros

The Fotor application is great, it is an editor with many features and the best, you don't need to download anything, it's easy to use and it's easy to upload photos or use links from the internet itself, without having to download a photo you want to edit. In addition, Fotor even in the free version, does not put a watermark, and saves as quality photos.

Cons

What I really don't like about the app, is that besides the variety of possibilities of things, there are very few effects available in the free version, for example when I want black and white photos, I can't because fotor does not provide this simple effect for free.

Devney A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Amazing product both on the computer and Android phone

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Fotor is an amazing app and Windows software and I still can't believe it's free. Highly recommend!

Pros

I love love love fotor! There are so many great things about it but I'm going to review the Android app. They not only have ways to edit photos but they have regular collages and magazine type collages.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that it needs 800x800 to work, so some of my photos on my phone don't meet that criteria. So I can't edit some of my photos using fotor without probably taking a screenshot of it and maybe that will be the correct file size.

Elaine B.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Very practical and efficient software.

Reviewed on 07/01/2021

I use it daily, and it corresponds to everything I do in advertising and advertising montage.

Pros

Very practical and efficient software, use for publicity and advertising montages I like a lot!

Cons

Fotor assists me in everything that concerns the assembly and elaboration of text and image models.

Andrew W.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Fotor is my top photo lightweight editor.

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

I've had Fotor on my computer since windows 8 and I've enjoyed using it all that time.

Pros

The sheer number of scenes and filters for photos in the app is crazy. This makes it easy to apply useful filters that I can use to adjust photos that I add to websites and applications like blurring and adding depth to photos.

Cons

It does not save the state of the sessions. When the application is closed by mistake without saving, everything is lost and I have to start editing afresh

• Industry: Publishing

Fotor

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

Overall the program does what it sets out to and provides people with the ability to edit photos, and create quick and simple designs. It is good for social media based work that is just quick and simple. The tools don't offer much capability for complex or highly customized work, but can be useful in a pinch.

Pros

Fotor is very easy to use and work with. There's a variety of templates to design from and it gets simple jobs done. Additionally you can edit photos with simple tools.

Cons

The platform can seem a bit overly simplified and restrictive in regards to design capabilities. You don't have ultimate creative control due to the limited tools and features, but if your doing a quick one off design for a social media post it's fine.

Professional presentations for both customer and business needs

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Brings credibility through presentation to your brand and enhances the customer experience.

Pros

Enhances your presentations ten fold. Makes creating professional style presentations and other information a snap and allows employees to unlock extra potential. Perfect for presenting internally or directly to the customer. Brings credibility and professionalism to your brand.

Cons

There was nothing in particular that I disliked about this software from what I've used. It's been an efficient and easy to use experience to this point.

David L.
  • Industry: Design

Spice Up Your Photo Collage

Reviewed on 26/09/2020

I am using this mainly to create photo collage that doesn't look boring.

Pros

It has a mobile app. So you can import photos from your phone and edit inside the app while you are on the go.
Besides photo editing, you can also use this tool to design a tonnes of graphics for your business or social media.
Easy to use.

Cons

My biggest pet peeve with this app is that whenever I click on something within the app, instead of load & show it on the same page I am in, it frequently open and load in a new tab which means I would have a few new tabs open in my browser after I have done with a few clickings.

Abu syed S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

A typical picture editor

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

Fotor is a good software overall and that's the problem it has.It's just good and doesn't even try to offer anything new.

Pros

It comes is both free and pro version.The interface is really user-friendly and stylish.One can easily edit,collage and batch his pictures.After the process the picture can be produced in three different qualities that also dictates the file size.With various offers ongoing one can easily buy it in a much reduced price.

Cons

Although it boasts of various features,most of the cool features are not free.It has got issue with its speed.For PC this creates a big problem.It takes a lot space and slows down the overall speed of the PC.Perhaps the most frustrating thing is that Fotor doesn't offer anything new.It looks and feels like the hundreds other photo editor software out there.

Jen H.

Love this program for work or personal

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I use this for my personal and business. I take photos for fun and edit them or I take photos of homes for my Real Estate career and edit them. It is very fluid and has not let me down. I get compliments on my photos all the time!

Pros

I love how user friendly it is especially for someone that had zero photo editing experience! It is very easy to use!

Cons

I wish it had a little more instruction on what each tool does. The question mark gives a general idea but a little more detail would be awesome!

Anastasia L.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

horrible customer service

Reviewed on 30/04/2020

horrible

Pros

I paid to use the service for 1 year. i didnt realize it was on auto renew. so the other day i received a payment notification and I immediately emailed fotor asking them to cancel as i no longer use the site and to refund the charge. they refused. disgusting

Cons

none. worthless site that you way over pay for.

Alex R.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Don't use this

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

A waste of time. So much so I'd gladly spend another hour just to warn people DO NOT update your computer and not good for stitching at all.

Pros

Free, easy to use but ultimately useless.

Cons

It insisted that I update my Mac with an outdated security update. Doing so crashed my Mac, took me 30 minutes to revive my computer and when I did get into the program, all I wanted to do was stitch three pictures together but there were NO instructions or hints of what to do once you've uploaded the images.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Fotor Review

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

Pros

Is very easy to use and is very intuitive

Cons

I think is a software for amateurs, if you are trying to get a professional photo editor there are other options.

Michelle M.

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Reviewed on 14/03/2019

Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

Pros

I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Mary lee C.

Fotor Has Its Uses

Reviewed on 27/07/2019

Overall, I found Fotor to be useful, especially as a means of learning to make digital collages, but one does, I think, out grow it quickly. I was using it weekly, almost daily, for an extended period of a couple of years or more, but gradually, particularly due to the constant changes to the software, it became less and less useful. It became more and more limited and irritating, and the quality of the resolution of the collages proved too low for our purposes, so we started using other collage makers. We almost never use Fotor any longer, and when we do, we still find it mainly insufficient for our purposes. I'd suggest this is better software for teens looking to learn and have fun with photos, but professionally, if one's business is very reliant on striking images to sell products, one has to be hesitant about using Fotor, at least for collage making purposes.

Pros

I used Fotor mainly to design photo collages for the social media accounts of my lit history company, and it did serve the purpose reasonably well, allowing for the creation of attractive collages.

Cons

Unfortunately, the tools and the functions of the site were too often changed, so as soon as one started to improve in the speed and quality of best using the site, one was learning things all over again and taking longer than necessary to complete a task that should not have taken as much work time. Equally, the final resolution of the collage was not high on all devices, no matter in what format and on what settings we saved it, so especially for the purposes of something as visual as Instagram, it came to be less than ideal. And in addition, the site often froze, causing us to lose work, and having to start again.

Gopi K.

For awesome photo editing use "Fotor photo editor "

Reviewed on 04/05/2019

For ad sets, templates creation and banners creation i used this tool.

Pros

Built in banners, templates and font styles are the most i liked.

Cons

Using this tool i felt like the clarity of photo is reducing.

Heather H.

A lifesaver

Reviewed on 08/03/2021

I've had a great experience with Fotor so far. I came to them initially for the free photo editor, but I find I'm using them for more and more projects as time goes on.

Pros

This is a super easy to use platform with excellent features even at the free level. It was intuitive and wasn't at all difficult to find my way around right away. The photo editor absolutely saved me on a recent project - that's actually why I gave it a try - but the design and collage tools are great, too.

Cons

I remember thinking that a couple of the features felt mildly clunky at first, but I honestly couldn't tell you what they were now that I've been using it a little while, so it must not have been too bad!

James S.

Free Photo Editor

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

I like using Foto to enhance photos for use on websites. It does a really good job and is easy to use. I have also used it for personal use to adjust family photos.

Pros

This website is very easy to use. The one step photo enhancement works very well. I have found after manually adjusting lightness and color the one step enhancement does a better job in one click! The normal photo editing features crop, resize rotate , mirror image, are very straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

When restarting with a new photo it often does not get back to the "select a photo" screen. I find that I have to refresh the page to get it to prompt for a new photo.

Good stuff

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Pros

I like the sofware since its very friendly and easy to use

Cons

I did not like the fact that the payment was automatically charged