Faithlife Proclaim

Church presentation solution for small to large churches

181 Software options

Cornell J.

We Love It!

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

We love it! And we are hopeful that in time, it can be used to meet all our presentation needs in a way that's suitable for us.

Pros

We love the fact that our team can collaborate on the software from various locations. This makes things so much more easier and efficient.

Cons

I think for us, there's probably more that we could be doing and/or using the software for. So we just have to continue to learn about it through using it.

EasyWorship and ProPresenter

Reasons for Choosing Faithlife Proclaim

Cost, ease of use and the collaborative capabilities it has.

EasyWorship and ProPresenter

Reasons for Switching to Faithlife Proclaim

Cost, ease of use and the collaborative capabilities it has.
Barb L.

Review of Proclaim Presentation Software

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

Faithlife Proclaim is allowing us to merge several things together in one presentation. This is a big plus for us!

Pros

The software is easy to learn and the interface is very user-friendly. I am especially liking that it can be used on multiple computers by the team and the changes are saved and synced. The integration of a preservice loop allows us to play our Family Life News and automatically go into a countdown to signal start of service-love this feature. It is easy to import graphics and use them within Proclaim. Overall, very satisfied with the software.

Cons

When the program opens, it doesn't always open the most recent service. We have to specifically open the current Sunday's service because it opens the previous week's service. Possibly we are doing something wrong in this respect.

Rick V.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

I'm so glad Proclaim found me.

Reviewed on 03/04/2021

Love it. I don't want to consider any other presentation saoftware.

Pros

With our prior presentation software, I had to build the worship service songs at church on Saturday night and that took 1-2 hours. With Proclaim I build it at home in less than 15 minutes.

Cons

I have found some of the tutorials confusing.

Sheila C.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Proclaim worship presentation software is an excellent solution for any size Church!

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Overall, I'm quite impressed with Proclaim. It has changed our worship service by Leaps and Bounds, and made me more efficient getting my work done during the week. There are so many features yet that we have not even begin to scratch the surface on, but I'm excited for the future in hopes that we will dig deeper and begin to use them.

Pros

What I love most about Proclaim is that it is so intuitive with the layout and how things are put together. It doesn't take a computer genius to be able to lay out a presentation. Also, the person left to run the presentation during the service needs to know nothing more than how to Progressive slide forward or backward. It's really that simple!
Proclaim is even made it super simple by integrating our work subscriptions, Bible versions in scripture, along with song lyrics within the software. It is literally a one-stop-shop. What used to take me over 2 hours to do in illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint, I can now get done in about 30 minutes and Proclaim.

The customer service is also outstanding! Each time that I have emailed them, I've gotten a reply back usually the same day with a personalized email addressing my specific question. No Scripts or faceless reply to

Cons

One of the things I like least about this software is the dependability of the sinking upload feature. I can work on a presentation at home, and press the sync feature leave my laptop open for a couple hours, and it still won't show up on the church computer several days later. We end up having to share the actual presentation file through Google Drive in order to make sure that everyone has access to the file that they need.
I wish that there was a way that I could actually see the progress of a file being synced and know what it is 100% uploaded and ready to collaborate with.

The other thing that I don't like about the software is that all the art, song lyrics, and in-depth Bible study stuff are all extra subscription cost. Period. In addition to the money that is spent each month on Proclaim itself. For a small church, this can be quite an expense and not everyone is able to pay it.
The church that I attend is about 30 to 40 people on a good Sunday, and they do pay for the Proclaim software, but I end up having to pay for all the artwork subscriptions myself just so that I don't pull my hair out trying to put presentations together. The basic artwork included with Proclaim is lackluster at best.

Madison K.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great product

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Faithlife proclaim has been amazing in our church. It has given us so many opportunities to share our sermons that we would not otherwise have had.

Pros

I love that I can work from any where. The cloud based storage is great for working on the go or at the house. I no longer have to be at the church to create slides or finish Sunday's presentation. It also has tons of great features like the recording cues, which publish your sermon automatically to your site! It is super user friendly and I have trained three other volunteers to proficiently use the software.

Cons

There aren't many aspects that I dislike about this software. There are sometimes when PowerPoints have not loaded correctly and audio has not transferred to the site correctly. Overall, these are fairly insignificant when considering the product as a whole.

Justin G.

An All-In-One Solution

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Pros

Proclaim’s stand-out feature is convenience. Being cloud-based, it allows our team to work from wherever they are. The sermon recording feature makes our podcast unbelievably simple, and the smart media helps us to create diverse, professional slides with ease.

Cons

The features for live streaming, like only showing the foreground of a screen, are not quite ready for prime time. There is also no way to pick channels coming off of a device like a digital sound board for sermon recording.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Pastor Justin, thank you for the feedback. Glad you've enjoyed the Proclaim's cloud-based ability and smart media. We're continuing to make rapid updates to our features for live streaming, keep your eye out for some new product updates coming soon.

Eric G.

Professional presentation

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Overall the program is wonderful and really changed the ease of running our worship service. We could not do everything on Sunday without Proclaim.

Pros

I like how professional everything looks. Being a small church we could never produce the slides that we use. The slides help to present the message with appeal while also highlighting important themes.

Cons

I have not come across anything I absolutely could not do without but it would be nice to be able to integrate websites and have access to control them. I have wanted to play a video for a website but could not because once the website is added I could not press play.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to Faithlife Proclaim

The integration of everything in a single platform.
Lonnie S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Superb product and product support

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Our young people who run our church’s soundboard learned the process quickly. As pastor, I’m upfront so don’t really do the live-streaming part.

We have three different groups/people who lead worship, and they can insert song or announcements into a service from home.

Pros

We implemented the use of Proclaim on a moment’s notice due to churches being shut down in Washington state due to COVID. We needed to purchase a couple pieces of equipment to live-stream, and once we had everything the techies at Proclaim support walked us through the process. They were patient and helpful.

Prior to live-streaming we used Proclaim within the church and the learning curve was easy due to the tutorials online. We like the simplicity and ease of putting the service together.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve as to where OBS ended and Proclaim started, but that was overcome quickly.

• Industry: Machinery

Better and Better

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Our ministry operates smoothly because of this software. The accessibility from the cloud makes it easy for us to collaborate and get the service in order before we get there on Sunday morning.

Pros

I really like how much the software team is updating the product every release. The software itself is much better than many alternatives in this space. I really like how it saves the edits you've made to certain song lyrics and allows you to reuse old slides just with a quick search.

Cons

It would be great to have a master template for the look / feel / design of the slides and then build off from it. For now we just named one of the days "Master..." and if you need to pull a song or a sermon slide you just search for that and reuse it. The sermon slides are cumbersome but when you get to know how it works it's not too bad. They finally allowed for lists of words to appear like PowerPoint presentations show them (one line at a time) and that was my biggest beef before. There's still a learning curve.

Michelle D.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

So Glad We MAde The Change!

Reviewed on 26/12/2020

We are very, very pleased and grateful to have found this solution.

Pros

We had used a Church Presentation product before that was glitchy and non-intuitive. We recently made the switch to Proclaim fro Faithlife and could not be more pleased. The learning process was simple. As a volunteer Worship Arts leader, using this software has reduced my time commitment considerably each week.

Cons

Getting the hang of creating or customizing the Smart Media was a little challenging, but worth the learning curve certainly.

ProPresenter

Reasons for Choosing Faithlife Proclaim

IT was convoluted, poorly supported, and failed to work properly on many occasions.

MediaShout

Reasons for Switching to Faithlife Proclaim

Cost was certainly considered.
Matthew G.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A simple solution that works well in a system

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Proclaim works quite well for those with Logos software and other faithlife suite offerings. The graphics and simplicity are quite welcome. The live streaming leaves something to be desired yet- it is still in beta.

Pros

We love the cloud integration. During Covid our secretary and I can collaborate while she is home and I am in the office. I can also edit sermon slides last minute before church and nobody needs to implement the changes. This also allows me (Pastor) to lead the service more confidently because I have seen all the changes up to date.

Cons

The camera integration has been somewhat clunky for us. Often we have to unplug and replug our video camera a few times to make Proclaim pickup the camera.

Faith H.

Great app

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

I have been doing all presentations for our church. Just a regular presentation software was too time consuming for me and a lot of saved files to pile up. All these things were kind of compressed in proclaim, even better.

Pros

We are a small church and has helped us in making visuals very easy and convenient to us. It has been great for the past 1 and a half year. Great investment!

Cons

I feel like list of song lyrics should be updated. Most of the presets were hymns.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to Faithlife Proclaim

Convenience, ease of use and great add ons
Jason D.

Proclaim works!

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Pros

The best feature is the cloud integration. Setting up on one computer and then using it from another is super simple.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to print a few things a bit cleaner, but we're still working on that.

Ryan R.

Love proclaim

Fantastic!

Pros

I love that I can work on this in my office, and then open it up in our youth room. And controlling it from my phone or iPad on stage is great as well.

Cons

I wish I could set up proclaim events on my iPad. But that’s my only issue.

Megan P.

Great, Multifunction Tool

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Proclaim is an intuitive, easy to use platform for creating presentations. I was able to use it successfully with very little fuss.

Pros

I love the many functions that FaithLife serves. From building an online social media group to creating and sending newsletters to preparing professional presentations!

Cons

The only down side I see is that there tend to be a lot of bugs, but their support team usually resolves them very quickly!

Jeff S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A great church presenter once set up the way you want it.

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Overall, having edited each slide to verify font and size consistency, it has worked really well for our church.

Pros

having multiple people on the visual team at church, it is nice that this software is online. I can access it from any computer and make adjustments when needed. Adding photos/videos for sermon illustrations is easy.
Having the ability to import songs directly from CCLI is wonderful!

Cons

In order to keep the same font and sizes in a whole presentation, I need to edit every slide. I have not found a way to make a standard font/size for the different sections. It would be helpful to be able to edit a "Title 1" to be a specific font and size for the entire presentation.

Dan S.

Proclaim

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

We have loved. I have recommended it to several other churches.

Pros

The biggest pro for our church is that it is cloud based. Each working from different workstations on the same weekly service plan is helpful. I also love the proclaim remote which allows me to control my own slides while praching.

Cons

Graphics could continue to be developed. I wish there was more functionality in the fonts and design of slides (I am used to using photoshop).

Tom G.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Fantastic Presentation Solution for our Christian School

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

We had looked for a workable solution with reasonable cost and then we came upon Faithlife Proclaim. This system has automated most of the processes we were handling manually, which made our presentations much better.

Pros

We have been impressed with the ease of use and ability to train users among our student body. All of our presentations in school including weekly chapel, ball games, programs, and other venues are handled via Proclaim.

Cons

We have found no issues that have impacted our overall satisfaction.

Sandy E.

Proclaim for Churches is Great!

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Proclaim has streamlined our media process. It has replaced PowerPoint and media shout and given us a platform to communicate. Everyone has a login and can access the program.

Pros

We recently purchased and started using proclaim at our church for our media software. Whereas before we were using two or three different programs and meshing them together Proclaim does it all. The best part for me is that the sermon recording is built in and you can access all the information through one app that everyone can use. You can communicate with other users through that app as well.

Cons

There is a bit of a steep learning curve. But once you get the hang of it it is awesome. I guess my biggest con is getting the other team members to use it so that I can upload the sermons to our website through Proclaim rather than a flash drive.

Jeremy S.
  • Used for 1+ year

ONLY USE if you have the best

Reviewed on 04/05/2019

causes more than it solve.

Pros

quality of the products that is it but microsoft presentations from 2003 will do just as good job. and cheaper too

Cons

Once it loads and works it will take you minutes to finish the church service. BUT i have spent about 24 hours so 12 hours each saturday just trying to get the program to load on two computers. it is a very clumsy program that you have to pay for. Good money. I say dont waste your money unless you have top of the line computer technology within the last 2 years or you will be sunk. run from this program dont waste your money and time.

• Used for 2+ years

Cloud based Church Presentation Software

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Big fan and excited to see where they go next. Great to work with and support is killer! They are there to help you make the most of the app.

Pros

Early adopters of cloud based church presentations. No saving or needing to use USB drives. Everything is in the cloud! All your media, all your slides... everything in the cloud!

Cons

Was a little unstable early on but seem to have it all under control now. Must have access to the internet.

Mike C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

This is the best software for church presentations

It is the best

Pros

This software has somewhat of a learning curve, but it also comes with training videos to guide you through the process. it has saved me a lot of time and headache. It is worth every penny of the cost!

Cons

It has a kind of steep learning curve. Other than that I cannot think of anyting else to complain about.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Thank you for leaving us a review, Pastor Mike. We're so glad you've found Proclaim helpful for your church. If you have any suggestions for how we can help during the learning curve, please let us know!

Raymond M.

Good software.

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Mostly good. The transition to the newest version was kind of rough and we had some issues.

Pros

Proclaim is fairly easy to learn and use. I like it is mostly cloud-based.

Cons

Some features are hard to find. I wish they had a totally online version that could be used with a Chromebook or Linux.

Eric M.

Flexible tool for our Church

Reviewed on 26/07/2020

It allows to communicate several pieces of information visual.

Pros

I like the fact that multiple users can work from remote locations and everyones work synced together perfectly for our Sunday service. The ability for myself, our secretary and media production people each to do their job whatever time of day is great.

Cons

I wish the transferring of individual slides or elements of the weekly presentations were more easily transferable. It just seems like there could be a more processes.

Eric U.

Church and School Use

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Faithlife Proclaim has been an excellent tool for our church and school.

Pros

I love the fact that I can collaborate on services with several other slide-designers. The media library has many great themes to choose from!

Cons

It was challenging to fine tune the details of the software to fit our specific needs.