Adobe Creative Cloud

4.7 (6,763)
Graphic design and video editing software

(6,763)
4.7/5

6,763 reviews

Robert G.
  • Industry: Music

Fantastic Value and a Heartening Focus on Learning

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Value and versatility, very easy to use. Ever since I've signed up for Creative Cloud I've felt like whatever video/graphic design software I need (even if I don't know that I need it yet) is right there at my fingertips because, well, it is! There is no longer any pressure to use the wrong tool for the job because it's the one I have or the one I've invested in. A few months ago, I was told by a friend that what I was doing on one animation would be better suited to After Effects. So, I installed it from the CC dashboard, opened it up, and got to work with no additional cost or learning curve.

Pros

First and foremost, I love their focus in recent years on making the software easier to learn, easier to use, and easier to deploy. In some places, there is educational materials built right into each window of the program. This is especially helpful to infrequent users. I feel less pressure to have a search engine open in a separate tab for questions that come up, as the help is increasingly within the program. Secondly, I've used the software for years and the sheer value it provides is second to none.

Cons

Some of the programs included in the Creative Cloud feel better suited to use on a laptop than others, at least with the default settings. Perhaps they plan on improving this overtime (I certainly hope so) and it must be said the ACC offerings are still better than their competitors'. However, I would like to see some form of "Laptop mode" like a few programming IDEs provide, as the programs can get a bit cluttered when I'm on the go.

• Used for 2+ years

An Expensive Industry Standard that You May Be Able To Get By Without

Reviewed on 06/01/2021

It's nice to say "I'm certified with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other Adobe apps but for the most part I have been able to get by with other products that do the job equally well.

Pros

Because it's an industry-standard sometimes it is necessary to use this software to access client or peer files. They offer a full array of products to handle almost every design need and some of their software is truly unique.

Cons

Price and difficulty of use are the biggest drawbacks. I've been in the design industry for 8 years and I've been able to get by using less expensive, more intuitive options that actually have a faster workflow. I find a lot of the user interface confusing and too in-depth for my needs but mainly I have an issue forking out their ridiculous subscription fees. I have also found the cloud/desktop interface to be a bit of a pain to upkeep. I use other subscription services that are integrated far better without the complications.

Pixelmator Pro and Affinity Designer

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

I only choose Adobe when I absolutely have to but more recently I have found alternative ways to view and edit files.
April S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Adobe Photoshop a Necessary for Digital Artists!

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

I've used Adobe software for over a decade, and I still use it today. It can be difficult to learn the in's and outs of each piece of software, but once you learn to use them, you can easily streamline your creative process.

Pros

I love that Adobe CC gives me access to everything I need for image editing, graphic design, and digital art. I use adobe for multiple business endeavors, including business cards, web branding, and curating product photography for online sales.

Cons

Adobe CC is expensive, and unlike the old days when you could outright buy their software, you now pay a subscription fee to access their tools. It's a big investment for young business entrepreneurs.

Jmo E.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Essential add-on to an essential software suite

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

I am glad i don’t have to move files from program to program, saving time on each project

Pros

If you use photoshop, illustrator, draw, or any other platform on multiple devices, the seamless transfer from one workstation to another saves vital time.

Cons

The suite As a whole needs reverse compatibility from version to version for projects that go from one platform to another

William K.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Adobe Creative Cloud

Reviewed on 24/10/2020

My overall experience with the adobe Creative Cloud has been amazing. It is very easy, professional, and convent to use for both entry and professional creatives.

Pros

Adobe suit is very easy and convent to use. I love the fact that you can dynamically interlink from one software to another. Their Plugins are accessible and easy to find. I love the fact that they have different software for different purposes. Their interfaces are user freely and it can be learnt easily. Their softwares are professional, and you don't need external hardware to make them work. Adobe Creative Cloud listens to their customers, they fix bugs, they innovate their software yearly which makes it more easier for us to use as customers. I love the fact that some of their software are available on mobiles, which makes it easier to work on the move.

Cons

The subscription fees are quite expensive. Rendering and exporting processes take long sometimes. Requires you to have a fast device for the software to function properly. Some of their softwares crash quickly. External plugins are expensive as well.

DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

Because its less expensive and it doesn't require me to have external hardware to make it work.
Matt L.
  • Industry: Animation

This is definite a mixed bag that I have mixed feelings about, now more than ever.

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Meh.

Pros

I don't eve know where to start. Adobe was always what the "cool kid" artists were talking about. It was the "thing to do" .. For one, I do not like being bound to one brand and program language to make my entire creative dreams come to life. I prefer multiple mediums and programs. Adobe is too expensive, and since most people that buy Adobe are students or people trying to learn, it is selfish to charge such high monthly fees, even for mobile apps. Adobe, from what I believe, plants spyware on my device when I download Adobe Cloud. I have a lot of screen shots and documentation of the process that unfolds from the time I download the Creative Cloud. I see so many strange instances of Adobe running all of the time, including "CoreSync.exe" which I read could possible be a virus. Created by whom? Entering my system through Adobe with their consent but not mine? The software is good. But the Cloud thing has to go. Let us just buy in full so we can try to get a job making 1/1000th of what you guys make.

Cons

I did not like the violation of trust. I had multiple intrusions and crashes due to this cloud system and the malware it introduced to my system. To make matters worse, they even took over my project during a commission and were moving the mouse while I was trying to work. That was just blatant disrespect. Maybe it was a 3rd party hacker, but the coresync.exe and other strange instances make me suspect that Adobe is another player in the big "4th Amendment Implosion" project where they sell our lives for 30 cents. Here is an example. I literally just looked at my task manager and see over a dozen instances of Adobe Running. I am sure there will be an "explanation" but the writing is on the wall.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Camillia C.
  • Used for 2+ years

Everything You Need To Succeed

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

In the years I been using creative cloud I can say if you have small business and do all your marketing and wanna create videos/promos/flyers/make animation/edit anything media related, even down to customized websites you can do it with Creative Cloud it makes all things possible! lol

And with photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects ( which is really cool too) In-Design you can download templates from websites like Envato which makes things run so smoothly for you. I've had no problems outta creative cloud ive been using it since 2010 and I LOVE IT! Esepcally on the Microsoft side. There interface is easier to use than apple's creative cloud.

It's pretty affordable too. I was student so it was like 19.99 a month of something like that for thousands of dollars worth of products I don't know how they make it so cheap. But I thank them from the bottom of my heart because it's help me get so much stuff done for business,church even fun projects I used to do outside of the job element.
Please use Creative cloud they are like the Mc.Donalds upgraded to 4 stars in Production of any kind. Spark is a really cool program to use it's available on the i-pad. Well that's where I used it at. I mean with simple clicks you can create flyers and layouts. You can start a project on your computer do another one on the laptop and finish up on the tablet. It's universal I really love Adobe and pray that are not doing anywhere anytime soon. I often wonder if this is what Movie producers use.

Pros

I LOVE LOVE LOVE creative cloud. It has so many products available to you to get all your media production,Video editings, Marketing,Promotional Videos, Anything you can possible think of in media production, Flyers, Websites, Commerical ads, Facebook promo's, My favorite is Photoshop like I spend HOURS! On photoshop but if I need lightroom to lighten a image or darken a specific section of a photo I can do that as well. Like you can change the color of a shirt to match the eyes of someone. You can even edit a specific section of a image in one software and hop to another to complete the project your working on like I've started out doing something in photoshop and exported it to Ai. It's so easy to use I think they have little tutorial videos to get your started on the products so you can better understand what your doing.

It's so many products included in creative cloud I haven't even used them all yet lol.

When I say you can do EVERYTHING I mean you can do EVERYTHING. I wouldn't think of using anything else for my marketing/videos/customer flyers/promo videos, Even short films. They have this product called premiere pro. It is so awesome to use!! Like you can merge videos cut clips out add sound. It makes you feel like a real producer and I didn't even have to take a class for it. The tutorial videos they provide along with youtube are amazing. It explains everything. The apple interfaces with Creative Cloud aren't a user friendly to me honestly. I like the Microsoft.

Cons

The only product in creative cloud that I haven't really liked that well is In-Design I find it quite difficult to use at times. That's just my opinion though. I really can't think of too many things that I don't like about creative cloud honestly. It does pretty much everything. It might awhile but the customization of the finest of details is worth it if your a perfectionist like me. And if you feel you can't get something done in one program you can always use another product in Creative Cloud that might have a better interface for it.

Sheila Z.

The cream of the crop

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

I like that you can download an entire suite of programs to handle graphics, photo editing, publications, vector images, and even video editing with Premiere Pro. I don't think I've even scratched the surface of all the capabilities and functions of the Adobe Creative Cloud.

Pros

The Adobe Creative Cloud is the Rolls Royce of graphic design and video editing software. It's also the most expensive, but you get what you pay for. I taught myself via the extensive library of tutorials that exist on YouTube. It took years of practice and lots of patience, but once you get the hang of the tools and capabilities, the options are only limited to your creativity.

Cons

I don't like that the different programs within the suite have different shortcut functions. I wish they would standardize the keyboard shortcuts because when I switch back and forth between programs, I have to remember the shortcut keys for each program. For example, I'll be working on Illustrator, which uses ctrl+2 to lock a layer. Then I'll switch to InDesign and that uses ctrl+L to lock a layer.

Also, I wish they would also offer the local software as opposed to strictly the subscription model. It's very expensive, especially for a solo practitioner.

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

Although GIMP has great functionality, I like that Creative Cloud offers other software as well. Sometimes, several softwares are sometimes needed for one design project.

Adobe Creative Cloud - The most robust suite of apps to enable your best creativity to...

Reviewed on 15/06/2019

Pros

Number one was the price. You get for "penies on the dollar" so many incredible apps for 1/100th of what they would cost to buy them all separately.,..and you pay monthly for this service so it makes it even more affordable than every other option available out there in the marketplace. The next most best thing I love is how this suite of apps includes every possible tool to do almost anything under the sun regarding creative work. I love the most that it automatically keeps all the apps updated without my involvement. Additionally, what I love most is their customer service department. I have had many situations where I needed their assistance and they provided me "token gestures" above and beyond the "call of duty" to appease me if I had any grievance about something. It is very rare to find a customer support team that treats their customers the way I have found Adobe treating me when in need of contacting them. To end this ...the absolute MOST best thing I Iove is how many different applications actually are included in this extremely robust suite that comes down from the cloud. It is mind boggling that the price is so low and you receive so many applications to use to pretty much cover anything under the sun that you would need to do.

Cons

What I like the least is the fact that each and every application is so robust and so complex, it would take a lifetime to just learn to be an expert using only one of them. To do the most simple tasks takes a lot of learning first and this is what i like the least - as you really need a course before you use their apps because it's so very difficult to figure out how to do anything from the simplest things to the most complex things...all of them require you knowing all the logistics of how to work with each and every app, and it's quite extremely time-consuming to "self teach" yourself on this matter. There is no "easy fix" to this other than to dive in deep and learn how to really work with each app on its own, and it's almost defined as "infinite" what you can do within each and every app Adobe provides with this Creative Cloud Suite. It truly is a never-ending learning process and you discover new things all the time - especially when they add new features when they provide updates to the apps automatically. They really need to have a built-in "guides for dummies" to help you do the basic things for each app- but they don't have that and I wish they did, and that sums up what I like the leat about Creative Cloud.

Othmane Z.

Photoshop

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

Alfotoshob is a great program for sophisticated image processing, it is used to modify the application of digital images, and it helps to improve the quality of the photograph, and is the best assistant for artists who rely on Alfotoshob to create a wonderful work of art is distinguished, and Alfotoshob is one of the best design programs for the company ( ADOBE) giant at all.

The Photoshop program contains a graphical interface that gives you the impression that you are a painter who paints a wonderful painting, and there are tools and equipment such as brushes, colors and others. This interesting program features the ability to move any part of the body and you can work warp, With a graphic feature on the images, it makes you look like a real painting with a natural brush, and you can convert a picture to another.

When you learn how to use Alfotoshob well, and you can improve your skills, you can use this excellent program to edit photos and works of art and repair defects and malformations poor to obtain the image with the best purity and quality and accuracy, and you can remove and change the backgrounds in Pictures .

Pros

Photoshop has a lot of features that distinguish it from the competing programs in the editing and editing of images, including: [1] Photoshop has a consistent user interface, although not simple and complex, but it is clear and easy to handle compared to other competing programs, allowing manual access to options as well as jobs Automatic and lots of shortcuts. Photoshop features a sophisticated, high-tech program, where experts can reduce the visual adjustments that the computer deals with, giving better results in contrasting colors, changes in size and other editing and processing effects, which makes Photoshop better. Photoshop is not limited to editing images, but extends to all media over the Internet, you can modify the video clips, and create 3D images in addition to graphic design. Alfotoshob has been popular among people, and there are a lot of videos that explain the program and teach people how to deal with the problems they face.

Cons

Adobe Photoshop is a relatively simple program to use, but it is not designed for beginners, but is primarily a photo editing program for professionals who rely on the editing of many images in a systematic way, and there is in this advanced program many different tools that have different functions and tasks Too, so it will take a long time to learn how to use the program correctly.

Most beginners can not easily understand the functionality of this program, so they can get what they need when using another program, and many people who are not used to editing photos using Photoshop, the functionality and advanced features in Photoshop will not be useful for them.

Adobe Photoshop is not free, it is one of the programs that have the source code, and the source code means the secret and source code is the code written for any computer program by the programmers, Adobe Photoshop is relatively expensive, compared to other programs to edit images , And it has a lot of features and therefore is the industry standard in graphic design, and will spend much more when using Alfotoshob, if you do not plan to edit images every day.

There are many programs to edit and edit images and graphics and are considered less expensive, and are available to users who do not need all the powerful and advanced features provided by Alfotoshob, Alfotoshob requires a computer equipped well, and needs many tools, and takes a lot of space In your computer memory as well as RAM.

Michael B.

Adobe Creative Cloud - Low price Barrier of Entry, and a Cloud

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

If you need adobe for your business needs, Adobe CC is probably what you need, despite the expense. Considering the professional use-fullness of the software, it's quite affordable for a one stop shop license.

It's always up-to-date, and it includes their full catalog.

Unless you don't really need their products, Adobe Creative Cloud is pretty much a no-brainer if you are going to live in these applications.

Pros

Seriously, it's everything in Adobe's Product Offering (~ish) for a one monthly fee.
Photoshop, Yes. Premier, Yes. Fonts? Yeaup. Illustrator, sure! Everything.

For years, average people couldn't risk the massive outlet of cash to buy one full powered Adobe product, so they'd suffer with Photoshop Elements, or Premier's lite version. Now, Adobe Creative Cloud lets us get in with everything. The All Apps price, spread out monthly, is roughly the same it used to be for a single application.

Once you start using Adobe Acrobat Pro (for example), you'll discover what you've been missing, and hey, why not, it's included!

And, oh yea, it has some cloud storage too.

Cons

Creative Cloud is NOT Cheap. A lack of Permanent ownership is a problem for people who want to one and done a software program.

Adobe is the king of many of it's programs. Because of that, it can set whatever performance bars it wants. Many of the program's run sluggish, or slow. My 32GB Ram workstation can start crying with high resolution (very high) images. Watch as my swap file fills up, because for some reason, 32GB simply isn't enough.

Let's face it, using Photoshop versions years old was adequate, and ran pretty good back then. Now strangely the software is soo poorly optimized, we need some serious hardware to perform tasks smoothly.

Not that it won't work smooth. It can work quite well on some under-powered machines. But when you have a serious workstation, it is a little off-putting.

Don't worry, Adobe will email you when your subscription is expiring. (That's some nice cloud storage you got there, it'd be a shame if something happened to it - gulp).

Heidi S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

A game changer in the world of graphic design software.

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

A necessity for creative professionals working on line or in brick and mortar studios.

Pros

For many years, Adobe products were price prohibitive, usually only available to students and larger businesses. Freelance designers and smaller design studios were often left to find alternatives that many times failed to meet the standard that Adobe has set with its wide array of industry applications. With the advent of the subscription program, now Adobe products are available in any combination and easily managed through Adobe Creative Cloud. The Creative Cloud makes managing your Adobe Suite a simple matter, which frees you up to spend the time utilizing all of that luscious creativity that each application can help you utilize. Changing up the software bundle that you've chosen is also quick and easy, and can be handled with the click of a button. Similarly, all software updates are also taken care of in your Creative Cloud application so you can keep your Adobe Software running at its peak.

Adobe Creative Cloud is also so much more than simply the software management hub for Adobe software suites, it also stores your personal and shared libraries, is the storage behind Adobe Stock photos and connects you to your software from multiple devices. These benefits are so seamless that most people hardly notice they are using it.

Cons

There are no cons to this software. While it runs quietly in the background at all times, it doesn't take up a lot of space or memory and it never inundates you with annoying popups or notifications while you're working. There is no downside to Adobe Creative Cloud.

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Raving Review for the Creative Creators

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Robust offering with excellent support. I use it for every aspect of my business... getting contracts signed, creating marketing material, collaborating with colleagues, and also for fun!

I had one little issue when my computer broke down and I needed to reinstall on another machine, but even that was a positive experience. I tried to figure it out on my own, which was eternally frustrating because I kept getting a notice saying that I could not connect since my account was already in use... which I knew, was by my dead computer. After spending way too long trying to figure it out on my own, I called customer support, and got an answer in 3 minutes. We're taught to try and troubleshoot on our own, but if it's Creative Cloud... my advice is just call.

Pros

Gone are the days of having to upgrade Adobe packages every couple of years. I've gone my rounds with graphic design, mixing music, creating videos, and then all of those back all over again! I'd get interested enough to buy the expensive software, and then life would intervene long enough for it to become outdated, and expensive again for me to get back in the game. For the multi-talented, or in my case, multi-"interested", Creative Cloud is the best bang for the buck.

The best part of this package though is the singular platform by which you can connect in to all of the Adobe products. Get interested, install. Need space, uninstall. Want to be up to date on all of your Adobe software, easy enough.

A nice little bonus was that when I first got Creative Cloud three years ago, I found out that there are other products in the mix, that I never knew about, and actually use... DAILY! By far the best value of any package that I have.

Shane D.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Easier than ever and accessible anywhere

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

I've been a customer and user for Adobe for over 15 years and they are still the best all around choice for graphic design and development software applications. They have not only set the bar but still are pioneers of graphic designing programs with the capability to do just about anything and the best choice for all skill levels.

Pros

The cloud has made it far easier to enjoying our programs and software without having to hassle with discs, large downloads, space taking installations, frequent updates or patches, and even licensing is far more easier than before. The cloud and accessing the software anywhere now and even continuing where I left off from a different device has to be my favorite thing and what I like most about Adobe CC.

Cons

I believe in trying something out before buying is an essential part of software because you otherwise would not be able to tell if certain things that you need even exist or compatibility issues might render the software useless otherwise.

CorelDRAW

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe is the standard for all designing and development software who has been ahead of game.

I use Adobe for pretty much all of my 2D artwork and designing page layouts.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

It can handle large programs. For anyone who would only use it as a hobby, I would not recommend. There are plenty of programs out there that will do virtually everything the same for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

1. It works well. I know when I'm using a product from Adobe, that I'm not going to have many issues or bugs with it.
2. There are a lot of different program options, and the programs are pretty versatile.
3. Adobe is pretty much standard in the arts and entertainment industries.

Cons

1. The shortcuts are different across the programs. It'd be much easier if universal shortcuts were the same across all the different Adobe programs.
2. It's pricey. They have grouping options for the subscription, but you get roped into paying for a bunch of programs when you only need a few. There are so few updates to the programs that a subscription service doesn't make sense. I'd rather go back to buying the program outright instead of paying monthly.
3. Still no way to search for brushes in Photoshop. You can upload hundreds of different brushes, but to find the one you need, you are required to scroll through all of them until you find the correct one which wastes a lot of time and money. A search bar seems like a simple solution to this.
4. If you don't want to renew your subscription, customer support will do everything in their power to force you into renewing it. It is extremely difficult to cancel. If you try to cancel before the end of your subscription, then you are forced to pay the remainder of your subscription and sometimes an added cancellation fee.

Ana K.
  • Industry: Automotive

The total packing in Graphic Design software.

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

The all-in-one Design Software Package. I'd call it the Trifecta, but there's over a dozen programs through the Creative Cloud, so that wouldn't do it justice. Simply a powerhouse suite of programs provided by Adobe; a leader in the Design industry. Working as a Graphic, Web Designer, a Marketing Manager, and a Freelancer, I've always seen these programs as required tools-of-the-trade. You cannot seriously commit yourself to a career in Design without touching at least one of these programs.

Pros

I've been a happy Adobe client for over 10 years. I was pursuing my Associate's when they released Creative Cloud around 2012. Previously, you had to purchase expensive box set software every year or two, drop hundreds of dollars, and wait for 1-2 years for the next version to release to remedy any bugs/issues. Thankfully, Adobe switched to a subscription service - I think they were one of the early adopters of the subscription software movement - and haven't looked back. I'm so happy I can get instant updates on startup everyday. I have all the Adobe products, new and old, available at my fingertips. Adobe Stock has some work to do, but the Adobe Suite is second to none. A one-stop-shop for all creative types in the Design, Video, Gaming and Marketing industries.

Cons

I do wish there were some less expensive versions for small business owners. I'm a freelance designer (shop of one) and it is a little pricey for me. I presume when I get more clients, it won't hurt, but right now it's another business expense I'd like to cut down on; I'd be helpless without it though...

Stephen P.
  • Industry: Media Production

Adobe Creative Cloud: Everything you need as a Creator in one place

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Adobe Creative Cloud offers every piece of software that you need as a creator. As somebody who is producing new videos for multiple clients on a weekly basis, the Adobe Creative Cloud is a perfect fit for my needs.

Pros

The Adobe Creative Cloud has everything you need for content creation all in one place. The main desktop app is easy to navigate and allows the user to find all of the software they need for their creative field. The Adobe Creative Cloud's subscription model is great and gives the user all updates to the software as they become available.

Cons

The integration with Mac OS and Windows 10 is, at times, a bit buggy. The app doesn't always update automatically as well as other applications. At times the updates can take a long time, depending on the hardware of the computer.

Filmora, HitFilm Express and DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

The Adobe Creative Cloud has the strongest foundation in its category. Adobe's customer support, software updates, and pricing all play a role in my choice of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Bart L.
  • Industry: Design

ACC is a great way to connect teams and work to keep software up to date.

Reviewed on 04/07/2018

Creative Cloud has a lot of information at your fingertips. It connects you to the Adobe Community and keeps all your software up to date.

Pros

ACC is a useful way to connect the software experience you have in Illustrator with multiple machines. I like the way I can find information and trouble shoot issues in Illustrator with a specific way to find what I need.

Cons

I get the impression that ACC is not implemented well enough for me to know what I need it for or what it does. There has been no effort to explain it to me either. I bet there are some videos somewhere or documentation, but I don't know where it is or how to find it. The whole thing just appeared one day and no one knows anything about it. It is hard to get behind something you don't understand. The subscription model is much loathed by anyone I talk to. We all paid thousands of dollars to adobe over the years buying upgrades and new software. All that money is gone and spent and we have no assets to show for it. This is fine for large companies with a huge budget but for the little one guy shop this can break your back. It may be a great deal but it feels very intrusive.

A specific issue I have had with the software is I work on Arabic Typography as well as English U.S. typography. I was able to switch to Arabic for a project, but I had a hell of a time getting back to English. All the English I typed in was formatted "Right to Left". It ended up being a setting in CC. It took a while of searching forums to figure that out.

Giant designs

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

I work in the field of designing clothes in general and in designing T-shirts in particular. This amazing program helped me in modifying my designs, editing and creativity in them at the highest level. And without much trouble. If I have an idea and I think it is impossible to implement as soon as I open the program and start using it I see that the idea is realized in front of my eyes easily and without much trouble.

Pros

I will talk about 3 positives that I think are one of the strongest features of this giant

1:I can through this wonderful tool choose any place in the image or any point I want and amend it and adjust and change its size and also choose the right color for me and lighten this color and adjust the appearance of the image and improve it
Through this program you can design logos, logos and write amazing fonts, and it is the best program for publishing, editing and designing media
2: I can learn all the features and tools within the program through the instructional programs and instructions that are inside the program when it is opened or upon any program update.

3: The price is cheap compared to other programs, as you can use many programs and applications for almost no cost.Through the monthly subscription for that all segments of society can use it

Cons

Almost nothing I dislike about this program. The only thing is that when I use the program for a long time, some interruptions happen and the program is rather heavy. I don’t know if this is from my computer either from the internet anyway it’s great and it helped a lot in my work as a designer thank you and I always wish prosperity and progress

Adobe Creative Cloud is the foundation for my career

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Since 1989, I've used Adobe products (like Adobe Illustrator 88). I've used other products through the years, like Aldus Pagemaker, Quark, and CorelDraw. The fact that someone finally placed the predominantly used products together was ingenious. Since then, it constantly keeps the user up-to-date with current updates, and you are always in synch with others in the industry. There is always something new to learn, and never a dull moment.

Pros

This software marries all the different software packages together and also provides a way to synch libraries, tools, assets, portfolios - EVERYTHING! I couldn't live without Adobe Creative Cloud. I wish they had a lifetime membership.

Cons

The cost for poor designers is what I like least about the software. My personal package costs about $600/yr, until I was able to claim my educational benefit, which cut the cost in half. For work it costs the business $5/per person, which is very unfair in the industry.

Brent R.

Adobe is the industry standard, and an essential part of my media work

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

The Creative Cloud suite has allowed me to use applications I never would have shelled out the money for before, but I can now do smaller tasks and services because I have the tools available. And I generally don't need to find another application as most creative business needs are covered in the Creative Cloud.

Pros

What makes the Adobe Creative Cloud better than the rest isn't any one particular program. It's the synergy between programs. Of course, the Adobe applications are pretty much the most powerful in each of their fields. There is a reason they became the industry standards. But the true power is in how they work together, and having everything under one ecosystem makes working with team members and other industry members very easy.

Adobe innovates at a pace that exceeds what people thought they would when creating Creative Cloud. Every program seems to get updates every three or four months, and they seem to be interested in making the applications more efficient. An.d that's a great thing!

Cons

There is the obvious downside of not being able to use the software after you stop subscribing. But that's part of the system that a lot of developers use today. If you aren't making money with the software, it probably doesn't make sense to pay. So I'm able to overlook it.

The other downside is that some applications in the CC suite are a little slow compared to other programs. But they seem to be making that better over time.

James L.

Very good tools. Cost too high, some apps have serious issues

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Workflow is very good with Illustrator, Photoshop and Audition. Cranking out finished products in good time always works with these three tools.

Pros

Updates are very good on the whole, especially when it comes to codecs and exporting to various formats. Illustrator is solid, Photoshop is solid. Support is responsive, even on line with TeamViewer a few times.

Cons

Premier and After Effects have severe limitations when rendering final products. We mostly use the free software HitFIlm now to do all our final renders because even after all the suggested tweaks, it can take 4 hours to render a 30-second video. HitFIlm will do the same file in 30 seconds.
We stopped using Dreamweaver all together because it is so slow. A total revamp of that product would be good, as we don't even have it on our system anymore. (After using it since it was new).

Subigyan P.

Adobe Creative Cloud is been my weapon while designing

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Adobe Creative cloud software are by far the best designing and editing software in the market right now. You can do a lot of things you have ever imagined of, using these tools. From making cinema to illustration or even photo editing creative cloud shines.

Pros

Adobe provides the creative cloud platform for designers. It is one of the industries leading designing software. It includes various software like photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and so much more than that it is a complete bundle for any designer to work with. A designer could edit photos to design website and mobile phone apps in the software provided by Adobe Creative cloud. As well as Creative cloud platform provides cloud storage for your current working project which may be grateful when you are working with the team.

Cons

It is not good in terms of the best value for money. As though it offers such a great value it's not budget-friendly coming at $479.88 annually and is in subscription basis. Much other software which competes with adobe comes in one-time payment.

Kale B.

Creative Cloud is the goto design package for professionals in the design and multimedia field

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

The great thing about Creative Suite is that there really isn't a problem, from a design perspective that can't be addressed. Logo design, page layouts, letterhead to pro video editing or illustration, and photo editing, it's all there! I've been using Adobe products for 20+ years. I really couldn't imagine being a designer without these programs.

Pros

Creative suite has everything that a modern designer needs to be successful. Using and learning photoshop for raster/photography or Illustrator on the vector/illustration size really only covers a small portion of what you get in this package. In addition, Dreamweaver, for webdesign is a must, and one of my personal favorites, Adobe XD for mobile development is truly next level. Page layout in Indesign is a snap, and jumping between the two is a simple matter. I haven't even mentioned the power of Premiere or After Effects, which there are tons of tutorials for learning on Youtube, etc. In addition the adobe live series of video tutorials are great if you get stuck, or want to learn one of a myriad of new techniques. It is without a doubt the software package that you will need to become a seasoned pro in the design industry.

Cons

There were so many choices of products in this suite, a new designer may have a steep learning curve, but for most seasoned designers, it's simply a matter of learning the tools well.

Tracey L.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Adobe creative suite is the gold standard

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Are use this software regularly and even though it is complicated to use it is a great tool to know. I work with it enough to wear it has become automatic to perform certain tasks but I still learn something new every month and that is exciting. This is a tool that many industries use in graphic design photography print so if you stick with it and get proficient in Adobe creative suite then you can definitely use it as a selling point on your resume. That is a huge plus.

Pros

Adobe creative suite is the gold standard in graphic design and photography software. It has so many capabilities that it would take years if not decades to learn everything this software is capable of but even if you just know a little bit you can still do incredible work. The programs such as Photoshop Indesign and Illustrator or laid out the same way so once you know how to use one learning another is not too difficult. It’s like learning Spanish and then learning Italian, they’re kind of similar so it’s easier to learn.

Cons

This software is very intimidating and if you aren’t open to learning don’t bother. It takes a long time to get to know how the software works and what each function does we’re talking months if not years. This kind of learning curve can be frustrating and discouraging. Luckily there are a lot of online tutorials for even the simplest of functions so you can learn at your own pace.